Thread Rating:

Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
January 15th, 2014 at 3:06:09 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

I'll be honest, I can't answer substantively because, well, I don't care.

OK, so if somebody in your family dies as the result of a terrorist attack, and you complain about it, then I'm just going to proudly say, "I don't care!"
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:09:18 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

You post a monkey, I post a monkey.

My picture was of a *facepalm*. There's actual meaning behind my picture, especially when you put it into context. That's too complicated for you to understand, I guess.

Your random pictures are just picture tangents...LOL!

Hah ha, go to the 'discussion about the suspension list' thread and complain that I am posting "OFF TOPIC MONKEYS" That will be hilarious!

Haha...I must getting under Mr. Tangent's skin again. ;)

I never said that your tangents are suspension-worthy. More proof that you don't read before you write.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 15th, 2014 at 3:11:22 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

OK, so if somebody in your family dies as the result of a terrorist attack, and you complain about it, then I'm just going to proudly say, "I don't care!"

Fine by me. Lol
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 15th, 2014 at 3:14:51 PM permalink

My picture was of a *facepalm*. There's actual meaning behind my picture.

FAIL.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:17:34 PM permalink
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ironically, that picture had some meaning. (I know that this is all way over your head though...lol)
rxwine
rxwine
January 15th, 2014 at 3:18:03 PM permalink
Actually, I can see why Beethoven9th posts all these meaningful pictures. It's so easy.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
January 15th, 2014 at 3:19:46 PM permalink

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ironically, that picture had some meaning. (I know that this is all way over your head though...lol)

My monkey smoking a cig was pondering your monkey hitting his face. "Why he do that?" Over your head, so you didn't get it.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:26:19 PM permalink

Over your head, so you didn't get it.

More like, in YOUR head (and nobody else's). LOL
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 15th, 2014 at 3:30:55 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

No she is dumb. Again she didn't know what the Bush doctrine was. She persisted in the idiocy of death panels. She also seemed unable to name a single supreme court decision other than Roe v Wade. Her views don't make her dumb there are plenty of intelligent conservatives. The fact she is dumb as a bag of bricks makes her dumb.

She asked a reporter to specify what he meant by "Bush Doctrine" and I find that to be acceptable as Bush was still POTUS and it could have meant several things. We are not talking about the "Monroe Doctrine" which was settled history. As to "Death Panels" she was correct, limit what you spend on health care and give people no choices and there will be decisions made as to if care is given. A child could understand that. As to SCOTUS she is not a lawyer, she probably knows many decisions but does not commit them to memory. How about asking her about royalties oil companies pay for drilling, which she is an expert on, then ask Obama the same thing. My guess is he can't even find where to put the oil in a car.

Lets compare if Palin is "dumb."

Did she say she was a muslim on TV? Heck, I do the same kind of thing and confuse my First Communion with having a Bar Mitzvah all the time!

Did she let a husband cheat on her for years then blame the other party for it?

Did she talk about someone not choosing to use Negro Dialect?

Did she ask it Guam would tip over?

Did she even suggest much less actually take two large corporations from their legal owners and give them to unions because it was "fair?"

Did she suggest checking your tire pressure does more than drilling to "get us off oil?" Heck, does she even think we can "get off oil?"

Did she suggest Texas would not have wildfires if not for "Global Warming?"

Seriouly!
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
rxwine
rxwine
January 15th, 2014 at 3:32:36 PM permalink

More like, in YOUR head (and nobody else's). LOL

I will dumb down my monkey then. How's this? It's suppose to be a stupid monkey. It has writing which will help those who need it.

Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:38:10 PM permalink
Looks like Mr. Tangent is diversifying into picture tangents...lol
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
January 15th, 2014 at 3:39:16 PM permalink
rxwine may I suggest you close out your posts with LOL......just like your nemesis Beethoven9th. Beethoven9th is one happy ********
Each day is better than the next
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:40:43 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

How about asking her about royalties oil companies pay for drilling, which she is an expert on, then ask Obama the same thing. My guess is he can't even find where to put the oil in a car.

LOL!

Did she say she was a muslim on TV? Heck, I do the same kind of thing and confuse my First Communion with having a Bar Mitzvah all the time!

Did she even suggest much less actually take two large corporations from their legal owners and give them to unions because it was "fair?"

Did she suggest checking your tire pressure does more than drilling to "get us off oil?" Heck, does she even think we can "get off oil?"

+10

This is an epic slam!

(And of course, we all know that the libs here will not provide any meaningful response. In fact, I expect another picture tangent.)
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:42:27 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

Beethoven9th is one happy ********

Yep, conservatives are always happy. Liberals are always miserable. :D
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 3:42:28 PM permalink

This is an epic slam!

(And of course, we all know that the libs here will not provide any meaningful response. In fact, I expect another picture tangent.)

Nah, I just expect Rx to reply "She's Dumb" and S2 to change what I said when he quotes me again.
ams288
ams288
January 15th, 2014 at 3:43:41 PM permalink

Seriouly!

Did one person do all those things?
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
January 15th, 2014 at 3:47:57 PM permalink

Yep, conservatives are always happy. Liberals are always miserable. :D

I did not know that.....
Each day is better than the next
rxwine
rxwine
January 15th, 2014 at 3:54:05 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

rxwine may I suggest you close out your posts with LOL......just like your nemesis Beethoven9th. Beethoven9th is one happy ********

I'll throw in a few, thanks. Gotta go for now. Maybe whatshisname will pray I get hit by a bus before I get back.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 3:57:11 PM permalink

Maybe whatshisname will pray I get hit by a bus before I get back.

Why would anyone want that to happen? I crack up at your posts. :D

(Just so you know, your posts aren't quite as witty as you think. But they do rhyme with 'witty'...lol!)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 3:57:31 PM permalink

Did one person do all those things?

Did I imply one did? I am showing how the press always pushed the tale that the conservative is "dumb" while liberals never get questioned on it.

For the record, I agree with Palin's calling Obama, "book smart and street stupid." He can "prove" something works on paper but has never made anything work in practice. Look at Obamacare, he is amazed it is not working. He does not realize it is not working because the people who wanted it thought it was free and the people who didn't want it will do anything to avoid it.
ams288
ams288
January 15th, 2014 at 4:07:04 PM permalink

Did I imply one did? I am showing how the press always pushed the tale that the conservative is "dumb" while liberals never get questioned on it.

I just didn't understand why various gaffes by several different democrats prove Sarah Palin isn't a dumbass. When you know very well any liberal on here could come up with a list of stupid things she's done that is longer than that list.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 4:25:19 PM permalink

I just didn't understand why various gaffes by several different democrats prove Sarah Palin isn't a dumbass. When you know very well any liberal on here could come up with a list of stupid things she's done that is longer than that list.

Well, why don't you give it a try. Come up with a "list" as you say. But do be prepared that those of us who find her more intelligent and a better leader than Obama will call you out on if you mistake her for Tina Fey or come down to, "she is not liberal so she must be dumb."

Come on. Make a list. Bring it on.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 15th, 2014 at 4:35:20 PM permalink

Come on. Make a list. Bring it on.

We'll start with a recent one. Here's a quote from Sarah Palin explaining what the alternative to Obamacare should look like:
Quote: Caribou Barbi

The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there's more competition, there's less tort reform threat, there's less trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans? It's the far left. It's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care.

Looks like a big pile of stupid to me. I can agree that the threat of tort reform ought to be lessened.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
January 15th, 2014 at 4:46:33 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

We'll start with a recent one. Here's a quote from Sarah Palin explaining what the alternative to Obamacare should look like:
Looks like a big pile of stupid to me. I can agree that the threat of tort reform ought to be lessened.

So she explains her idea just as clearly as Obamacare is written AND SHE'S THE DUMB ONE?

That is idiotic. Obama can't really explain his plan any better and it is being proven, day after day, that it is destined for failure (which Dirty Harry claims was what he wants so he can get single payer) and she's dumb.

I don't exactly agree with her (we need tort reform) on everything but her statement is just as clear as what we hear everyday from politicians and commentators.

Get over it.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 4:47:24 PM permalink
Here's Sarah Palin saying something. I guess she really is a super-genius because I can't understand what she's trying to say. (either a super-genius or a little drunk, who can say?)

Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 4:48:28 PM permalink

So you are saying you think a free market is a bad idea and socialized medicine like Obamacare is better even though the later is costing virtually everyone more?

Free Market Reforms are stupid to you?
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 4:48:34 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

So she explains her idea just as clearly as Obamacare is written AND SHE'S THE DUMB ONE?

Yes, she is the dumb one.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 4:48:34 PM permalink
--* Doublepost *--
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 4:50:24 PM permalink

So you are saying you think a free market is a bad idea and socialized medicine like Obamacare is better even though the later is costing virtually everyone more?

Free Market Reforms are stupid to you?

Yes, especially when Sarah Palin tries to explain it.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 4:52:36 PM permalink

Yes, she is the dumb one.

LOL...and you come to that conclusion by such s2pid reasoning. :D

Something s2dbaker would say: "Sarah Palin had breakfast. Therefore, she is dumb!!"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 4:53:04 PM permalink

Here's Sarah Palin saying something. I guess she really is a super-genius because I can't understand what she's trying to say. (either a super-genius or a little drunk, who can say?)

Seems to me she is saying running up a huge debt while refusing to make cuts to get the deficit in line; making threats you never carry out, she is saying those things are giving the impression we are weak.

Now, if you want to talk about sounding stupid and drunk.....

s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:07:17 PM permalink
I thought that we were talking about Sarah Palin. When did this become about Barack Obama?
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:12:50 PM permalink
Sarah Palin explaining why she's for the big bank bailout or something, not exactly sure what:
Quote: Couric

Q: Why isn't it better, Governor Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families, who are struggling with healthcare, housing, gas and groceries, allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

A: That's why I say, I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bail out, but ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping tho— it's got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track, so healthcare reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as— competitive— scary thing, but one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that.

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 15th, 2014 at 5:13:34 PM permalink

Here's Sarah Palin saying something. I guess she really is a super-genius because I can't understand what she's trying to say.

Seriously, you can't? I understood every bit
of it. Maybe you weren't paying attention or
are just pretending you don't understand.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:18:24 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Seriously, you can't? I understood every bit
of it. Maybe you weren't paying attention or
are just pretending you don't understand.

I would like to pretend that I don't understand but I'm not that pretentious. Sarah Palin really in unintelligible there. Megyn asked a question and Sarah answered with a word salad. Even when Megyn threw here a live saver, Sarah kept prattling on about something, who knows what.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:22:38 PM permalink
Here's a classic:
Quote: Couric

Q: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

A: We have trade missions back and forth. We— we do— it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where— where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is— from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to— to our state.

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 5:23:32 PM permalink

I thought that we were talking about Sarah Palin. When did this become about Barack Obama?

Because you seem to not be able to understand her so I figured you might want to compare her to someone you think is among the most intelligent out there.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 5:23:51 PM permalink

Megyn asked a question and Sarah answered with a word salad

You've gotta be kidding me. You really think that?

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 15th, 2014 at 5:26:39 PM permalink

I would like to pretend that I don't understand but I'm not that pretentious. Sarah Palin really in unintelligible there.

I just watched it AGAIN and don't have a clue
what you're talking about. It's YOU, not her,
that seems to have problems, dude. lol
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 5:34:55 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I just watched it AGAIN and don't have a clue
what you're talking about. It's YOU, not her,
that seems to have problems, dude. lol

He might have a problem with strong women. I do love how he quotes her as "Caribou Barbie." If somebody made a quote giving Obama a name to make him look like a superficial black you can bet he would be shouting from the hills.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:38:36 PM permalink

If somebody made a quote giving Obama a name to make him look like a superficial black you can bet he would be shouting from the hills.

I guess that's true in some alternative universe but in this one, that never happens, like ever. In the mean time, I've posted a bunch of stupid things that Caribou Barbie (thanks for the spelling correction Az) has said and all you have to say is that one of them isn't really stupid (even though it is).
rxwine
rxwine
January 15th, 2014 at 5:39:22 PM permalink
Is Palin dumb as a rock? Is she going to run in 2016?

She's a nobody, so far. Not sure how many Republicans even listen to her anymore. The smart ones, anyway.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 5:47:40 PM permalink

I guess that's true in some alternative universe but in this one, that never happens, like ever. In the mean time, I've posted a bunch of stupid things that Caribou Barbie (thanks for the spelling correction Az) has said and all you have to say is that one of them isn't really stupid (even though it is).

No, you posted a video that you said you cannot understand yet three other people said it is easy to understand. OTOH I totally believe you would cry "racism" if someone were to quote Obama and instead of putting Obama they put say "Uncle Ben."
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 5:51:57 PM permalink

No, you posted a video that you said you cannot understand yet three other people said it is easy to understand. OTOH I totally believe you would cry "racism" if someone were to quote Obama and instead of putting Obama they put say "Uncle Ben."

I should have been clearer about not understanding. The words are clear and well pronounced but they didn't address the question that was asked. It was complete and utter word salad. OTOH, I really don't care about your clear and unfettered love of racism (as long as you can't be accused of it directly).
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 15th, 2014 at 5:56:17 PM permalink

I should have been clearer about not understanding. The words are clear and well pronounced but they didn't address the question that was asked. It was complete and utter word salad. OTOH, I really don't care about your clear and unfettered love of racism (as long as you can't be accused of it directly).

Actually I and I will wager everyone else who said she was understandable would say what she said made perfect sense to her.

But keep accusing me of racism, it is the surest sign a person has nothing else to say when they say a person is racist.
RonC
RonC
January 15th, 2014 at 5:58:37 PM permalink

OTOH, I really don't care about your clear and unfettered love of racism (as long as you can't be accused of it directly).

I don't know how you manage to get away with crap like calling someone a racist as blatantly as you just did. You seem to keep it just above an insult worthy of suspension yet you call someone something vile. No one here "loves" racism and if they did they would be a "racist"...

Comparing how different segments of the population would take a similar statement if applied to them is just that...a comparison. You can agree or disagree with it, dispute the validity of it, but calling it a "love of racism" is just plain vile.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 15th, 2014 at 6:01:37 PM permalink

Caribou Barbie (thanks for the spelling correction Az)

That's funny. You can't even spell "Barbie" correctly, yet you keep calling Palin dumb?!?!?! :D
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 15th, 2014 at 6:19:21 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

but calling it a "love of racism" is just plain vile.

Is calling someone's tolerance of racist behavior (just as long as he can't be accused of it directly) "loving racism" as vile as tolerating the racism in the first place?
RonC
RonC
January 15th, 2014 at 8:59:02 PM permalink

Is calling someone's tolerance of racist behavior (just as long as he can't be accused of it directly) "loving racism" as vile as tolerating the racism in the first place?

Stop with the crap--AZ is neither tolerant of racist behavior or racist. You are smarter than that.
RonC
RonC
January 16th, 2014 at 2:50:01 AM permalink

The words are clear and well pronounced but they didn't address the question that was asked. It was complete and utter word salad.

That is an exact description of the answers President Obama gives when he is asked a question and does not have the aid of the teleprompter; yet Palin is called dumb for her answer.

There is a double standard applied by the liberals and the press here.

I don't think Palin is even close to being a candidate in contention for the Republican nomination at this point, but Joe Biden is for the Democrat nomination. With all of his misstatements, dumb remarks, and inability to stay on track, why isn't how "dumb" he is brought up? He's actually a person mentioning running...
  • Jump to: