23 votes (42.59%)
21 votes (38.88%)

54 members have voted

mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
February 20th, 2012 at 8:45:41 PM permalink
Quote: WongBo

I don't generally care very much about forum posts.
I've only been responding to this one because I love roulette but would never place a bet on an American wheel.

Ohhhhh, I see (lol)

Ken posts regarding roulette = ATTACK

A different guy posts regarding roulette = Nothing, I'm not just picking on you, there are 8 other goofs that are also inconsistent. I'll be WAITING for their answers as well.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:47:08 PM permalink

Just because the expected loss is 5.26% does not mean that will be the actual loss.
You are really borderline insane, you know that right?

What? I have like 400 posts on this thread, can you be more specific?

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
  • Threads: 62
February 20th, 2012 at 8:47:47 PM permalink
You have not revealed any method or any specifics.
WAITING
In a bet, there is a fool and a thief. - Proverb.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:49:03 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I want the 200th post

I made a list.....why have you not ATTACKED RonC for doing well with roulette (00 wheel I might add) I cant wait to read your BS answer.

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 8:50:53 PM permalink
I didnt see his post until you repeated it and I don't think he is posting.
But I invite him to offer specifics as I find it unlikely that he has had the kind of success implied if playing two sessions a day.
I also maintain that luck will occasionally favor the fool who thinks he can beat the game.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:51:38 PM permalink

You have not revealed any method or any specifics.
WAITING

You stepped in it now big boy. So what you're saying is, if a person 'reveals' his method (00 wheel) its possible it could be a winner, correct? (no bias wheel) I'll be WAITING for others to attack you for that but as we know, that won't happen.

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 8:53:28 PM permalink
I am saying it is possible to be ahead in any game, for some period of time but the more times you play the game,
The more likely your results will trend toward the house edge.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:53:56 PM permalink

I didnt see his post until you repeated it and I don't think he is posting.
But I invite him to offer specifics as I find it unlikely that he has had the kind of success implied if playing two sessions a day.
I also maintain that luck will occasionally favor the fool who thinks he can beat the game.

NO, no, no....I want you (and the others) to ATTACK him **NOW** !!!!! He can read it tomorrow. If you dont do it tonight, I will REMIND you tomorrow to ATTACK him and you know I'll remind you.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:54:42 PM permalink
Not to mention, why did you not do so right after he posted it?

Ken
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
  • Threads: 7
February 20th, 2012 at 8:54:49 PM permalink

I am saying it is possible to be ahead in any game, for some period of time but the more times you play the game,

Correct. It's also a serious fallacy to think that by having the last 266, or 3000 numbers, that it will predict the future ones. That's like saying, well, heads has landed on this coin 15 times in the last 32, therefore there is some formula that will predict the probability of heads on the next flip.

Oh wait, there is a formula for that.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
February 20th, 2012 at 8:55:21 PM permalink
WAITING!1111!!!!!1!!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:57:59 PM permalink

So now we are down to, 'period of time' etc. Christ Almighty. 'OVER A YEAR', a person should not be up on a 00 wheel. Ok, this method I am playing (tracking 60 numbers) I have been playing it for less than a year and I am up. Do you have anything to say to me?

Ken
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 20th, 2012 at 8:58:24 PM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

I made a list.....why have you not ATTACKED RonC for doing well with roulette (00 wheel I might add) I cant wait to read your BS answer.

Ken

If Ron C states he has a system that will reliably beat roulette, I will point out the foolishness of that statement. If RonC states he has done well in the past, I may be skeptical, but not enough to challenge him. Rather, I'd like to congratulate him on his good luck. His comments about his 'methods' or 'system' or 'techniques' of course are illogical, but until you brought them to light I just didn't feel like commenting. I hope this post meets your approval, Ken.

I am concerned, though.... I was hoping that over the next few weeks the HB challenge would become the 2nd most popular thread. I'm afraid this one might soar to the 2nd spot before I wake up tomorrow morning......
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 8:59:11 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

WAITING!1111!!!!!1!!

I'm answering 20 other posts at the moment. Your question is what? I'm sure its like 3 pages back.

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 8:59:52 PM permalink
Sure, you and Ron may both be up, but the longer you play the more likely you will see the house edge grind away at your bankroll.

I'm really not attacking you. I just think you are an Internet troll who likes the attention. Not an attack just an opinion.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
February 20th, 2012 at 8:59:58 PM permalink

I hope this post meets your approval, Ken.

You're a funny person :)
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:00:57 PM permalink

If Ron C states he has a system that will reliably beat roulette, I will point out the foolishness of that statement. If RonC states he has done well in the past, I may be skeptical, but not enough to challenge him. Rather, I'd like to congratulate him on his good luck. His comments about his 'methods' or 'system' or 'techniques' of course are illogical, but until you brought them to light I just didn't feel like commenting. I hope this post meets your approval, Ken.

I am concerned, though.... I was hoping that over the next few weeks the HB challenge would become the 2nd most popular thread. I'm afraid this one might soar to the 2nd spot before I wake up tomorrow morning......

lol lol lol lol lol lol He gets congratulated and I get thrown under the bus? I love GG2 here.

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
February 20th, 2012 at 9:01:01 PM permalink

I'm answering 20 other posts at the moment. Your question is what? I'm sure its like 3 pages back.

Ken

You do that to me all the time Ken, you'll just have to figure out which one while I badger you about it. WAITING@!!!@@!!@#@#$%^
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:02:21 PM permalink

Sure, you and Ron may both be up, but the longer you play the more likely you will see the house edge grind away at your bankroll.

I'm really not attacking you. I just think you are an Internet troll who likes the attention. Not an attack just an opinion.

Attention means what? Your DEFINITION is that I'm answering (or trying) 300 posts....to you.....thats trolling.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:03:12 PM permalink

You do that to me all the time Ken, you'll just have to figure out which one while I badger you about it. WAITING@!!!@@!!@#@#$%^

Badger all you want, you'll never outlast me.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:05:56 PM permalink

So to be CONSISTENT, if Ron has played a method for less than a year and is doing well (you did not attack him) and I have played a method for under a year, I should NOT get attacked, correct? Same rules for all?

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
February 20th, 2012 at 9:05:59 PM permalink

Badger all you want, you'll never outlast me.

Ken

You loser noob, I'll be the one dancing on you casket!
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
February 20th, 2012 at 9:07:37 PM permalink

"Studying roulette is more like studying your phone number" >>> Its thinking like this that blocks you, you threw in the towel a long time ago. I pity you sir. You could of been somebody.

You believe I am a nobody to be pitied? And what kind of man are you, Ken, to see his fellow man in such a pitiful state, wallowing in ignorance, yet not hand out even a morsel of wisdom? Please educate me: what have you learned in your years of studying roulette that is not readily evident from a cursory examination of, say, the Wizard's page on the subject? Do you believe the probability of every individual number on every spin is something other than 1/38?
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:09:06 PM permalink
$10 says he won't even give a direct answer and will change the subject or complain of attacking or mention some weird other board.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:11:02 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

You believe I am a nobody to be pitied? And what kind of man are you, Ken, to see his fellow man in such a pitiful state, wallowing in ignorance, yet not hand out even a morsel of wisdom? Please educate me: what have you learned in your years of studying roulette that is not readily evident from a cursory examination of, say, the Wizard's page on the subject? Do you believe the probability of every individual number on every spin is something other than 1/38?

I stand by my statement 100%. Whats the over/under again on total hours studying/testing roulette? 9? (lol)

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 9:12:28 PM permalink
I remember when and where I learned roulette.
It was in Atlantic City in 1978.
I remember thinking it was a game for suckers.
I was 12!
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
February 20th, 2012 at 9:13:07 PM permalink

I stand by my statement 100%. Whats the over/under again on total hours studying/testing roulette? 9? (lol)

$10 to YoDiceRoll11. Ship it.

Ken, do you believe the probability of every individual number on every spin is something other than 1/38? Please deign to impart your wisdom to this pitiful nobody.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:13:33 PM permalink

You loser noob, I'll be the one dancing on you casket!

Lets look for the consistency again. It was brought to my attention, I was a jerk for saying such-n-such to a GG2 member here. How many members will respond to what you just said? I have it at zero.

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
February 20th, 2012 at 9:16:16 PM permalink

Lets look for the consistency again. It was brought to my attention, I was a jerk for saying such-n-such to a GG2 member here. How many members will respond to what you just said? I have it at zero.

Ken

WAITING!!!!!L!LL!!L!LL@L@L
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:16:16 PM permalink

$10 to YoDiceRoll11. Ship it.

Ken, do you believe the probability of every individual number on every spin is something other than 1/38? Please deign to impart your wisdom to this pitiful nobody.

Every number has a 1/38 shot at hitting *AND* you never answered my important question !!

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:16:41 PM permalink

WAITING!!!!!L!LL!!L!LL@L@L

Waiting !!!
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:18:17 PM permalink
I'll repeat it >> We'll take the last 266 hit numbers as an example. Will all numbers hit 7 times each? If no, why not?? Also, can this INFORMATION be used at all for *NEAR* future betting? I dont mean 100 spins later.

Ken
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 9:18:34 PM permalink
Trololololol
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:19:25 PM permalink

I remember when and where I learned roulette.
It was in Atlantic City in 1978.
I remember thinking it was a game for suckers.
I was 12!

I respect your OPINION 100% sir.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:19:57 PM permalink

Trololololol

You never answered me, can I get a definition on that?

Ken
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
February 20th, 2012 at 9:20:44 PM permalink

Every number has a 1/38 shot at hitting *AND* you never answered my important question !!

You didn't ask me any important questions. You just called me a pitiful nobody because I concluded that, since the probability of each number is 1/38 on every spin, there is nothing else to be learned about roulette.

You agree that the probability of each number is 1/38 on every spin, but you apparently think there is much more to be learned. What exactly is that?
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 9:20:47 PM permalink
This has devolved into abject stupidity.
Of course it takes more than 266 spins for each number to appear seven times.
How do you expect to be taken seriously when you don't even have a sixth grader's grasp of the math involved?
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:21:53 PM permalink

So to be CONSISTENT, if Ron has played a method for less than a year and is doing well (you did not attack him) and I have played a method for under a year, I should NOT get attacked, correct? Same rules for all?

Ken

and I never got an answer for this as well.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:23:47 PM permalink

This has devolved into abject stupidity.
Of course it takes more than 266 spins for each number to appear seven times.
How do you expect to be taken seriously when you don't even have a sixth grader's grasp of the math involved?

I am asking, *WHY* has not every number hit 7 times each? This is a FACT that every number will not hit evenly....can this FACTUAL information be used at all for NEAR future betting? I dont mean 100 spins later.

Ken
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:25:08 PM permalink
Quote: RouletteKen

I'll repeat it >> We'll take the last 266 hit numbers as an example. Will all numbers hit 7 times each? If no, why not?? Also, can this INFORMATION be used at all for *NEAR* future betting? I dont mean 100 spins later.

Why does it matter if they hit 5 times, or 6 times, why seven? Please explain in more detail. Why 266? Explain in more detail. The past 266 spins cannot help predict the next spin. There is a direct answer.
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:25:45 PM permalink

You agree that the probability of each number is 1/38 on every spin, but you apparently think there is much more to be learned. What exactly is that?

Another $10 says we will not get a direct answer to this. I'm actually very curious on what it is.
WongBo
WongBo
February 20th, 2012 at 9:26:17 PM permalink
I will gladly respond to Ron when he posts.
As far as your question is concerned,
There is an equation to explain how many spins are required ON AVERAGE for every number to appear.
I doubt you have the level of interest in the math to study it or understand it.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:26:49 PM permalink

You didn't ask me any important questions. You just called me a pitiful nobody because I concluded that, since the probability of each number is 1/38 on every spin, there is nothing else to be learned about roulette.

Yes and I still stand by that 100%. My three questions are unanswered.

Ken
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:27:30 PM permalink

There is an equation to explain how many spins are required ON AVERAGE for every number to appear.
I doubt you have the level of interest in the math to study it or understand it.

But that doesn't tell you what the next number is, ever. It is a statistical curve that can only be applied to past spins, never the future. To think you can apply this to future spins is in a word, delusional.
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:28:09 PM permalink
Quote: RouletteMystic

Yes and I still stand by that 100%. My three questions are unanswered.

There is three now? What are they, I'll answer all three without asking a single one. Seriously.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:28:17 PM permalink

I will gladly respond to Ron when he posts.
As far as your question is concerned,

Thats cool, I'll remind you. That was not my question. WHY WHY WHY will not every number hit 7 times each in 266 spins?

Ken
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:29:52 PM permalink

WHY WHY WHY will not every number hit 7 times each in 266 spins?

If this is one of the questions. The answer is one word: Variance. What are the other two?
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:30:00 PM permalink
Quote: YoDiceRoll11

There is three now? What are they, I'll answer all three without asking a single one. Seriously.

I am asking, *WHY* has not every number hit 7 times each? This is a FACT that every number will not hit evenly....can this FACTUAL information be used at all for NEAR future betting? I dont mean 100 spins later.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 20th, 2012 at 9:30:42 PM permalink
Quote: YoDiceRoll11

If this is one of the questions. The answer is one word: Variance. What are the other two?

YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
February 20th, 2012 at 9:31:11 PM permalink

The answer to why is that the wheel doesn't care why, the number hit, or it didn't.

You are correct. Every number will not hit evenly, glad we established this.

No, it cannot be used for near future betting.
  • Jump to: