SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
March 8th, 2012 at 5:06:02 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

So if she's 20 pounds under the target weight on that
day, thats fine, right? You can't mean she has to
weigh exactly the target weight on Oct 17th, thats
impossible.

She has to be 160.8 or less on any time on October 17, witnessed by either the Wiz or myself.
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
March 8th, 2012 at 6:05:07 PM permalink
Quote: EuropeanHottie

NUMBER 1- This blog was dedicated to HB weight loss.. LOL in case u missed out on that part.

Number 1, this is a public board and HB created a way to keep herself in the spotlight for 8 months ... by making it public, by having this thread, she gets all that comes with it ... her blog is hers to do with as she pleases, but this thread is not her little hobbit house.
Quote:

NUMBER 2- Why are you sitting on here and reaserching[sic] your own problems and issues and trying to put them on HB ?

You come here to defend your friend ... I suppose it must have really stung her to send you in as her surrogate ... your friend has a clear psychological disorder that she fits like a glove. Whatever is driving that disorder, whether it's a self-esteem issue, or childhood sexual assault, or a fractured family life, or drugs and alcohol, or sexual identity issues, or whatever, that is what's driving the issues behind her weight problems ... to think that she can not get called on it is naive.

What I know about H.B. is that one symptom is her weight, one symptom is her narcissism, one symptom is her victimization by someone she doesn't know who could be anybody, who happens to say a few casual observations on a public thread, one symptom is having enabling codependent friends like you. What the underlying cause is, that's what she needs to treat ... that's her problem.
Quote:

Are you seriously OK? How much time does a female that claims has a life and is not narcissistic have to spend trying to insult someone you never even met! You need to revaluate [sic] your own problems and back off! And I will be at the weigh in to support my friend and on mine and her behalf you are NOT invited until u change up that fake and perky attitude of yours..

Yes, I can see you really have your gloves on ... you really want a fight ... well, let me tell you this, your fight is going to be with yourself, because this is the only response you will get from me on this matter.

Step 1 in a 12 step program is admitting you have a problem. Ms. H.B. hasn't even done that step yet -- without uncovering the real problem, how can she ever hope to keep off the weight she loses?

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 433
March 8th, 2012 at 6:39:34 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

Step 1 in a 12 step program is admitting you have a problem. Ms. H.B. hasn't even done that step yet -- without uncovering the real problem, how can she ever hope to keep off the weight she loses? .

Gee whiz, the personal attacks are really uncalled for.
Just ignore it, HB. You're doing great and you feel good,
thats all that matters. I've dropped 60 or 70 pounds
several times in my life and you're past the hard part.
The first 6 weeks are the toughest and you're way beyond
that..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
March 8th, 2012 at 8:30:53 PM permalink
I want to say that the fact that my friend EH chose to stick up for me shows me how good of a friend she is. YOU come on here, DorothyGale, and decide to throw negativity my way and attack me several times and say that I have mental issues and that shows what kind of person YOU are, and that's a low-life. I have never done anything to you or said anything to you so for you to decide to attack me and SLANDER me is really fucked up. Maybe it's your goal to try and get my goat, i don't know, maybe you get a kick out of spreading negativity cuz I heard it's not your first time. The fact that you come on this thread and try to rain on someone's parade shows me that you are probably someone who doesn't get along with people and you are probably a very lonely person that nobody likes. I'm all for free speech but you don't need to jump on this thread and attack me. Say what you have to say but say it somewhere else and to someone who gives a shit, you low-life. There, now I've made MY mental assessment of you.
Get a fucking life.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
March 8th, 2012 at 9:34:04 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

There, now I've made MY mental assessment of you.

Thank you for caring enough to share that with me.

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
March 8th, 2012 at 9:42:29 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

Thank you for caring enough to share that with me.

--Ms. D.

You're welcome. Any time.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
Switch
Switch
  • Threads: 12
March 8th, 2012 at 9:58:59 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I always considered SOOPOO the referee on the details of the challenge. If forced, I interpreted the bet to mean that HB had to weigh whatever the target was on Oct 17. It is fine to meet the goal early, but I assumed she would have to maintain that weight until 10/17.

I'm in full agreement with this although you could add "...had to weigh, or be below, whatever..."
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
March 9th, 2012 at 8:05:37 AM permalink
A flame war not involving me, god, hole-carding/card-counting/other advantage play, or some obscure math dispute... This is literally odd.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
March 9th, 2012 at 8:05:46 AM permalink
Oh, how I love amateur psychologists who diagnose online... I'm sure there is a medical term for them as well.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
March 9th, 2012 at 8:08:34 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

literally

And that's why I love you!

--Ms. D.

• Jump to: