Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 171
April 14th, 2020 at 1:36:03 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

The head lice drug killed Covid-19 in a laboratory setting. It has never been used on humans.

Leronlimab is one hundred light-years ahead already saving lives and being tested on hundreds of human patients

I think you are mistaken. Several articles refer to its use in a Broward hospital and at least two Long Island hospitals are using it in conjunction with other medicines. It is a long way from testing being complete but its well beyond killing the virus in test tubes.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
April 14th, 2020 at 1:49:01 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I think you are mistaken. Several articles refer to its use in a Broward hospital and at least two Long Island hospitals are using it in conjunction with other medicines. It is a long way from testing being complete but its well beyond killing the virus in test tubes.

Yes, I see there are some updated articles.

They are still behind the curve compared to Leronlimab which is undergoing their placebo trials now.

Still, what's important is beating this. There may very well be multiple treatments available eventually.

Nothing wrong with that

First to market with a definitive proven drug is what I care about because that's quicker this is over and we can restart the Economy
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
April 14th, 2020 at 3:32:22 PM permalink
Darkoz,

I took the first video you listed and put it in board display format. You can quote and see the syntax below, compare it to the link you posted.

Just use the brackets for the link, not the trailIng close quote.

If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 4:46:05 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Darkoz,

I took the first video you listed and put it in board display format. You can quote and see the syntax below, compare it to the link you posted.

Just use the brackets for the link, not the trailIng close quote.

Thanks

I fixed the original posts

I got it now!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
Thanks for this post from:
BleedingChipsSlowlyLuckyPhow
April 15th, 2020 at 2:05:20 PM permalink
Was about to type my response when on the TV (CNBC) the CEO of a company trialing "tradipitant" came on, sounding as positive as the CEO of the leronlimab drug. Was texting back and forth with my ID friend in Vegas. He says EVERY company with an anti-viral drug is trialing it for COVID. And announcing they are doing so to boost stock price. No drug has shown to be successful yet, and he says only promising therapy has been the 'convalescent serum'.
He is always the smartest guy in the room (not pompous) and I trust him. If any of these drugs start showing real success, he will hear about it.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 171
April 15th, 2020 at 5:31:05 PM permalink
Beware the Pump and Dump.
darkoz
darkoz
April 15th, 2020 at 6:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Was about to type my response when on the TV (CNBC) the CEO of a company trialing "tradipitant" came on, sounding as positive as the CEO of the leronlimab drug. Was texting back and forth with my ID friend in Vegas. He says EVERY company with an anti-viral drug is trialing it for COVID. And announcing they are doing so to boost stock price. No drug has shown to be successful yet, and he says only promising therapy has been the 'convalescent serum'.
He is always the smartest guy in the room (not pompous) and I trust him. If any of these drugs start showing real success, he will hear about it.

I have been giving this some thought.

I don't know laws in this area but if the CEO of Cytodyn directly lies about results to boost stocks doesn't that open him up to stock fraud of some kind?

BillRyan mentioned pump and dump which I know is illegal from watching Wolf of Wall Street.

At the very least, assuming he isn't lying outright, there are humans sick from Coronavirus who took Leronlimab with great results

Even if anecdotal, that's why they have moved onto the placebo controlled trials.

Maybe the trials don't get good results. Maybe they do.

But I am hopeful for now
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
April 15th, 2020 at 7:56:47 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

But I am hopeful for now

You want hope, try Plague Water or Plague Milk, the 1700s recipes show promise too! Everything can show some benefit, even Leadbelly's Sweet Corney.

Pump and Dump? They will be fast tracking development which means waivers of liability for damages and exemption from 'quiet time' restrictions on forward looking communications with reporters or stockholders.

If someone really comes up with a magic bullet, they can name the company Hucksters Labs and still keep their fortune.
darkoz
darkoz
April 15th, 2020 at 8:49:07 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

You want hope, try Plague Water or Plague Milk, the 1700s recipes show promise too! Everything can show some benefit, even Leadbelly's Sweet Corney.

Pump and Dump? They will be fast tracking development which means waivers of liability for damages and exemption from 'quiet time' restrictions on forward looking communications with reporters or stockholders.

If someone really comes up with a magic bullet, they can name the company Hucksters Labs and still keep their fortune.

Umm, did you at least watch the videos?

If you did then fine.

But they seemed pretty on the ball to me. They gave intricate description of how the drug works.

If you didn't watch the video calling humbug is unfair. At least watch then decide
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 15
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
April 16th, 2020 at 7:41:57 AM permalink
You never know, but as someone else stated there are hundreds if not thousands of companies doing trials to see if what they've been working on might kill COVID-19. Some "might", most wont.

When I see things like this my first inclination is to look at the stock. It has a market cap that's just over a billion, and of this morning the SP is at $2.24, (down 6.66% today). 52 week is $.26-$3.5.

Anything can happen of course, but the odds of a penny stock, (which is what most people/brokers would consider it), thriving is incredibly low. Everyone and their brother is buying up bio-science stocks right now and the fact that CYDY is just struggling along with a low SP makes me wonder about it. If it really had huge possibilities I'd expect that investors all over the world would be buying, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I hope it works, but the market doesn't seem to be too gung ho.

• Jump to: