Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 235
April 14th, 2020 at 11:02:15 AM permalink
This is IMHO the most important Coronavirus thread created. Because this is what is the game changer, again imo.

This is specifically about the drug Leronlimab. Take discussion of other seemingly less successful drugs like hydroxychloriquine and remdesvir to other threads

Once the ramifications of contracting Covid-19 is you go to the hospital, get two simultaneous injections and go home safe from the virus (returning for one more similar treatment seven days later) then we will be able to reopen without fear.

And yes, the description of the treatment is what I described above. 2 visits of 2 injections apiece.

I have been following this drug for 3 weeks now. You should too. It makes me confident we are going to solve this problem soon. I hope you read this entire post and gain the same confidence I am about this drug (I have no financial interest aside from wanting this pandemic over so I can return to work)

Everyone should be talking about this drug. For some reason the media, the government (this forum) is ignoring Leronlimab

WHAT IS LERONLIMAB?

New drugs generally take five years of development. Well Leronlimab has that. It has been developed through the FDA for HIV and cancer treatments for nearly five years. So the length of development time needed has already taken place.

The drug does NOT kill the virus. It is designed as an immune system superbooster. It is precisely what is needed to keep people from dying from Covid-19 which mostly affects people with lower immune systems.

In particular it reverses the cytokine storm and heals the lung scar tissue (I am not a doctor so that is how I understand it.)

IS LERONLIMAB SAFE?

It has had a safety test performed on 800 (HIV) test subjects and shown extremely safe results with almost no side effects

HOW WELL AND FAST DOES IT WORK?

FDA approved a test for three critically ill patients. All were intubated, one was already suffering renal failure. Within three days of the first treatment ALL THREE PATIENTS were extubated. ONE SELF-EXTUBATED. Based on that, 7 more patients at Montefiore hospital in NY received the treatment (it has now grown to 30 I believe including patients in Los Angeles and a fee other states). The patients in both LA and NY continue to get significantly better

Based on that the drug has received emergency status ENID for over 20 locations. It has even been requested by Britain for emergency testing

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Due to these incredibly promising results the FDA has given fast track status to 2 different trials

Trial 2A is for mild patients with 75 currently enrolled to see if treatment will help eliminate any need for hospitalization in the future.

Trial 2B/3 is 390 enrolled double blind controlled placebo (2:1 so 260 will receive Leronlimab while 130 receive a placebo) test being performed across multiple states and territories to see true data efficacy of the drug. Expect results in weeks because this drug works fast and safe.

MANUFACTURING

Due to the great results so far the company (Cytodyn) is already ramping up production, prepping and writing contracts with manufacturers to get hundreds of thousands of doses to market. They are simply awaiting trial results and final FDA approval.

SMH

So why isn't all the media, all of the government live updates discussing this? (They don't even mention it!)

Beats me. Don't care for political statement's. Want to just understand why this drug isn't getting proper notice.

At this point you probably feel it's too good to be true, especially since no one is talking about it, and no one here has even heard about this treatment.

So here are the links. I hope you you read and watch them all. I can't get enough of them myself.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/?p=1076353

This one below is very interesting interview.

https://cheddar.com/media/cytodyn-ceo-on-fast-tracking-companys-hiv-drug-to-help-coronavirus-patients-in-critical-condition

This one discusses the medical aspects in great detail (probably understood by medical professionals only) and also gives exciting blood test analysis results

I will post articles and updates as they appear. I hope everyone is as energized about this treatment as I am.

Let's discuss. Thanks guys.
Last edited by: darkoz on Apr 14, 2020
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz 
April 14th, 2020 at 11:04:43 AM permalink
Mods

If you can show me how to make the video appear in the post I would appreciate that. Thanks
Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 37
April 14th, 2020 at 11:40:08 AM permalink
The cheddar video or the youtube?
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 171
April 14th, 2020 at 11:47:44 AM permalink
Several treatments are showing initial success. There is one that involves a medicine normally used to treat head lice.
Hopefully, one or more will work out. Lets let the scientists do what they do best.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
April 14th, 2020 at 11:49:56 AM permalink
Quote:

$118,000 per patient. Thus, leronlimabís anticipated premium pricing will allow CytoDyn to generate substantial revenues from a small patient pool.

We're all gonna die is what that means.

Actually, I don't know, I just decided to look around for the cost of treatment.

https://pharmastore.informa.com/product/leronlimab/
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
darkoz
darkoz 
April 14th, 2020 at 11:59:16 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

We're all gonna die is what that means.

Actually, I don't know, I just decided to look around for the cost of treatment.

https://pharmastore.informa.com/product/leronlimab/

Please that's for it's HIV use which requires a continuous dosage. Some patients have been on it for up to five years

For Coronavirus it's four doses period

Trust me they are not going to sell each vial of medicine for $30,000 apiece
darkoz
darkoz 
April 14th, 2020 at 12:01:05 PM permalink
Quote: Gialmere

The cheddar video or the youtube?

The cheddar video

We'll both. The YouTube video is more about how it works in doctor speak

The cheddar video is plain talk about the current testing
darkoz
darkoz 
April 14th, 2020 at 12:03:29 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Several treatments are showing initial success. There is one that involves a medicine normally used to treat head lice.
Hopefully, one or more will work out. Lets let the scientists do what they do best.

The head lice drug killed Covid-19 in a laboratory setting. It has never been used on humans.

Leronlimab is one hundred light-years ahead already saving lives and being tested on hundreds of human patients
Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 37
April 14th, 2020 at 12:23:49 PM permalink
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 38
April 14th, 2020 at 12:41:35 PM permalink
Thanks for posting this, Darkoz.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.

• Jump to: