Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
April 14th, 2020 at 11:02:15 AM permalink
This is IMHO the most important Coronavirus thread created. Because this is what is the game changer, again imo.

This is specifically about the drug Leronlimab. Take discussion of other seemingly less successful drugs like hydroxychloriquine and remdesvir to other threads

Once the ramifications of contracting Covid-19 is you go to the hospital, get two simultaneous injections and go home safe from the virus (returning for one more similar treatment seven days later) then we will be able to reopen without fear.

And yes, the description of the treatment is what I described above. 2 visits of 2 injections apiece.

I have been following this drug for 3 weeks now. You should too. It makes me confident we are going to solve this problem soon. I hope you read this entire post and gain the same confidence I am about this drug (I have no financial interest aside from wanting this pandemic over so I can return to work)

Everyone should be talking about this drug. For some reason the media, the government (this forum) is ignoring Leronlimab

WHAT IS LERONLIMAB?

New drugs generally take five years of development. Well Leronlimab has that. It has been developed through the FDA for HIV and cancer treatments for nearly five years. So the length of development time needed has already taken place.

The drug does NOT kill the virus. It is designed as an immune system superbooster. It is precisely what is needed to keep people from dying from Covid-19 which mostly affects people with lower immune systems.

In particular it reverses the cytokine storm and heals the lung scar tissue (I am not a doctor so that is how I understand it.)

IS LERONLIMAB SAFE?

It has had a safety test performed on 800 (HIV) test subjects and shown extremely safe results with almost no side effects

HOW WELL AND FAST DOES IT WORK?

FDA approved a test for three critically ill patients. All were intubated, one was already suffering renal failure. Within three days of the first treatment ALL THREE PATIENTS were extubated. ONE SELF-EXTUBATED. Based on that, 7 more patients at Montefiore hospital in NY received the treatment (it has now grown to 30 I believe including patients in Los Angeles and a fee other states). The patients in both LA and NY continue to get significantly better

Based on that the drug has received emergency status ENID for over 20 locations. It has even been requested by Britain for emergency testing

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Due to these incredibly promising results the FDA has given fast track status to 2 different trials

Trial 2A is for mild patients with 75 currently enrolled to see if treatment will help eliminate any need for hospitalization in the future.

Trial 2B/3 is 390 enrolled double blind controlled placebo (2:1 so 260 will receive Leronlimab while 130 receive a placebo) test being performed across multiple states and territories to see true data efficacy of the drug. Expect results in weeks because this drug works fast and safe.

MANUFACTURING

Due to the great results so far the company (Cytodyn) is already ramping up production, prepping and writing contracts with manufacturers to get hundreds of thousands of doses to market. They are simply awaiting trial results and final FDA approval.

SMH

So why isn't all the media, all of the government live updates discussing this? (They don't even mention it!)

Beats me. Don't care for political statement's. Want to just understand why this drug isn't getting proper notice.

At this point you probably feel it's too good to be true, especially since no one is talking about it, and no one here has even heard about this treatment.

So here are the links. I hope you you read and watch them all. I can't get enough of them myself.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/?p=1076353

This one below is very interesting interview.

https://cheddar.com/media/cytodyn-ceo-on-fast-tracking-companys-hiv-drug-to-help-coronavirus-patients-in-critical-condition

This one discusses the medical aspects in great detail (probably understood by medical professionals only) and also gives exciting blood test analysis results

I will post articles and updates as they appear. I hope everyone is as energized about this treatment as I am.

Let's discuss. Thanks guys.
Last edited by: darkoz on Apr 14, 2020
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 11:04:43 AM permalink
Mods

If you can show me how to make the video appear in the post I would appreciate that. Thanks
Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 44
April 14th, 2020 at 11:40:08 AM permalink
The cheddar video or the youtube?
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
April 14th, 2020 at 11:47:44 AM permalink
Several treatments are showing initial success. There is one that involves a medicine normally used to treat head lice.
Hopefully, one or more will work out. Lets let the scientists do what they do best.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
April 14th, 2020 at 11:49:56 AM permalink
Quote:

$118,000 per patient. Thus, leronlimab’s anticipated premium pricing will allow CytoDyn to generate substantial revenues from a small patient pool.

We're all gonna die is what that means.

Actually, I don't know, I just decided to look around for the cost of treatment.

https://pharmastore.informa.com/product/leronlimab/
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 11:59:16 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

We're all gonna die is what that means.

Actually, I don't know, I just decided to look around for the cost of treatment.

https://pharmastore.informa.com/product/leronlimab/

Please that's for it's HIV use which requires a continuous dosage. Some patients have been on it for up to five years

For Coronavirus it's four doses period

Trust me they are not going to sell each vial of medicine for $30,000 apiece
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 12:01:05 PM permalink
Quote: Gialmere

The cheddar video or the youtube?

The cheddar video

We'll both. The YouTube video is more about how it works in doctor speak

The cheddar video is plain talk about the current testing
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 12:03:29 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Several treatments are showing initial success. There is one that involves a medicine normally used to treat head lice.
Hopefully, one or more will work out. Lets let the scientists do what they do best.

The head lice drug killed Covid-19 in a laboratory setting. It has never been used on humans.

Leronlimab is one hundred light-years ahead already saving lives and being tested on hundreds of human patients
Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 44
April 14th, 2020 at 12:23:49 PM permalink
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
April 14th, 2020 at 12:41:35 PM permalink
Thanks for posting this, Darkoz.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
billryan
billryan
April 14th, 2020 at 1:36:03 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

The head lice drug killed Covid-19 in a laboratory setting. It has never been used on humans.

Leronlimab is one hundred light-years ahead already saving lives and being tested on hundreds of human patients

I think you are mistaken. Several articles refer to its use in a Broward hospital and at least two Long Island hospitals are using it in conjunction with other medicines. It is a long way from testing being complete but its well beyond killing the virus in test tubes.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 1:49:01 PM permalink

I think you are mistaken. Several articles refer to its use in a Broward hospital and at least two Long Island hospitals are using it in conjunction with other medicines. It is a long way from testing being complete but its well beyond killing the virus in test tubes.

Yes, I see there are some updated articles.

They are still behind the curve compared to Leronlimab which is undergoing their placebo trials now.

Still, what's important is beating this. There may very well be multiple treatments available eventually.

Nothing wrong with that

First to market with a definitive proven drug is what I care about because that's quicker this is over and we can restart the Economy
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 14th, 2020 at 3:32:22 PM permalink
Darkoz,

I took the first video you listed and put it in board display format. You can quote and see the syntax below, compare it to the link you posted.

Just use the brackets for the link, not the trailIng close quote.

If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
darkoz
darkoz
April 14th, 2020 at 4:46:05 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Darkoz,

I took the first video you listed and put it in board display format. You can quote and see the syntax below, compare it to the link you posted.

Just use the brackets for the link, not the trailIng close quote.

Thanks

I fixed the original posts

I got it now!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
Thanked by
BleedingChipsSlowlyLuckyPhow
April 15th, 2020 at 2:05:20 PM permalink
Was about to type my response when on the TV (CNBC) the CEO of a company trialing "tradipitant" came on, sounding as positive as the CEO of the leronlimab drug. Was texting back and forth with my ID friend in Vegas. He says EVERY company with an anti-viral drug is trialing it for COVID. And announcing they are doing so to boost stock price. No drug has shown to be successful yet, and he says only promising therapy has been the 'convalescent serum'.
He is always the smartest guy in the room (not pompous) and I trust him. If any of these drugs start showing real success, he will hear about it.
billryan
billryan
April 15th, 2020 at 5:31:05 PM permalink
Beware the Pump and Dump.
darkoz
darkoz
April 15th, 2020 at 6:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Was about to type my response when on the TV (CNBC) the CEO of a company trialing "tradipitant" came on, sounding as positive as the CEO of the leronlimab drug. Was texting back and forth with my ID friend in Vegas. He says EVERY company with an anti-viral drug is trialing it for COVID. And announcing they are doing so to boost stock price. No drug has shown to be successful yet, and he says only promising therapy has been the 'convalescent serum'.
He is always the smartest guy in the room (not pompous) and I trust him. If any of these drugs start showing real success, he will hear about it.

I have been giving this some thought.

I don't know laws in this area but if the CEO of Cytodyn directly lies about results to boost stocks doesn't that open him up to stock fraud of some kind?

BillRyan mentioned pump and dump which I know is illegal from watching Wolf of Wall Street.

At the very least, assuming he isn't lying outright, there are humans sick from Coronavirus who took Leronlimab with great results

Even if anecdotal, that's why they have moved onto the placebo controlled trials.

Maybe the trials don't get good results. Maybe they do.

But I am hopeful for now
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
April 15th, 2020 at 7:56:47 PM permalink

But I am hopeful for now

You want hope, try Plague Water or Plague Milk, the 1700s recipes show promise too! Everything can show some benefit, even Leadbelly's Sweet Corney.

Pump and Dump? They will be fast tracking development which means waivers of liability for damages and exemption from 'quiet time' restrictions on forward looking communications with reporters or stockholders.

If someone really comes up with a magic bullet, they can name the company Hucksters Labs and still keep their fortune.
darkoz
darkoz
April 15th, 2020 at 8:49:07 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

You want hope, try Plague Water or Plague Milk, the 1700s recipes show promise too! Everything can show some benefit, even Leadbelly's Sweet Corney.

Pump and Dump? They will be fast tracking development which means waivers of liability for damages and exemption from 'quiet time' restrictions on forward looking communications with reporters or stockholders.

If someone really comes up with a magic bullet, they can name the company Hucksters Labs and still keep their fortune.

Umm, did you at least watch the videos?

If you did then fine.

But they seemed pretty on the ball to me. They gave intricate description of how the drug works.

If you didn't watch the video calling humbug is unfair. At least watch then decide
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
April 16th, 2020 at 7:41:57 AM permalink
You never know, but as someone else stated there are hundreds if not thousands of companies doing trials to see if what they've been working on might kill COVID-19. Some "might", most wont.

When I see things like this my first inclination is to look at the stock. It has a market cap that's just over a billion, and of this morning the SP is at $2.24, (down 6.66% today). 52 week is $.26-$3.5.

Anything can happen of course, but the odds of a penny stock, (which is what most people/brokers would consider it), thriving is incredibly low. Everyone and their brother is buying up bio-science stocks right now and the fact that CYDY is just struggling along with a low SP makes me wonder about it. If it really had huge possibilities I'd expect that investors all over the world would be buying, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I hope it works, but the market doesn't seem to be too gung ho.
darkoz
darkoz
April 18th, 2020 at 10:17:53 AM permalink
Latest great coverage of Leronlimab

Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
April 18th, 2020 at 10:29:59 AM permalink
Just anecdotal evidence so far. There are numerous drugs that are more interesting right now.

The best drug so far appears to be Remdesivir.
darkoz
darkoz
April 18th, 2020 at 10:50:15 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Just anecdotal evidence so far. There are numerous drugs that are more interesting right now.

The best drug so far appears to be Remdesivir.

Remdesvir does look promising as well.

But the "leaked" promising info gets me nervous. Actual clinical trials haven't been released yet.

In fact neither has any official statement. Someone spied a video conference and posted about it.

But if the cure is Leronlimab or Remdesvir I am cool either way. These are how we get back to work
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
April 18th, 2020 at 11:57:22 AM permalink

I have been giving this some thought.

I don't know laws in this area but if the CEO of Cytodyn directly lies about results to boost stocks doesn't that open him up to stock fraud of some kind?

BillRyan mentioned pump and dump which I know is illegal from watching Wolf of Wall Street.

At the very least, assuming he isn't lying outright, there are humans sick from Coronavirus who took Leronlimab with great results

Even if anecdotal, that's why they have moved onto the placebo controlled trials.

Maybe the trials don't get good results. Maybe they do.

But I am hopeful for now

If he knowingly lied to boost his stock worth I think that is a crime. Good luck proving that, even if true.

The problem is what may have happened is this....... (I'm making this up, but it serves as a good analogy)
"We gave Drug X to 10 patients with a blood oxygen level less than 90. On average 5 of these 10 with COVID-19 will deteriorate and go on to need a ventilator. In our test group, only 3 of the 10 needed a ventilator."

So that is 'promising', but certainly not any degree of evidence to start giving it to everyone. But maybe enough to test it further.

By the way, I did find the two studies on the government's 'coronavirus study' website. They list end dates to the studies extremely far in the future.... not sure if that is standard.
darkoz
darkoz
April 18th, 2020 at 12:16:53 PM permalink

If he knowingly lied to boost his stock worth I think that is a crime. Good luck proving that, even if true.

The problem is what may have happened is this....... (I'm making this up, but it serves as a good analogy)
"We gave Drug X to 10 patients with a blood oxygen level less than 90. On average 5 of these 10 with COVID-19 will deteriorate and go on to need a ventilator. In our test group, only 3 of the 10 needed a ventilator."

So that is 'promising', but certainly not any degree of evidence to start giving it to everyone. But maybe enough to test it further.

By the way, I did find the two studies on the government's 'coronavirus study' website. They list end dates to the studies extremely far in the future.... not sure if that is standard.

Yes, it's all hope for now.

They have moved onto clinical trials so let's see.

Do you have a link to that study site you mentioned?

Thanks
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
darkoz
darkoz
April 18th, 2020 at 1:24:37 PM permalink

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04347239?cond=COVID-19&draw=5&rank=368

Thanks

It does jibe with most of the info I have

It's a 14 and 28 day study.

Final dates are an estimate according to the site based on the projected last person being administered the test.

They need 390 people for this trial (that's the number they have officially set) and many parameters have to be met (willing participants who qualify must be enrolled)

So I suspect they gave an extended date since who knows how fast they will actually enroll the required patients.

One hopes it moves much faster
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 1:59:22 PM permalink
It's been a few weeks since I brought this drug to the forums attention.

While there were some naysayers I want this to be the "hope" thread based on logic vs. the fear threads everywhere else.

So while clinical trials continue here is an update and it's very good.

http://safetycentre.ng/blog/personal/experimental-coronavirus-treatment-leronlimab-resulted-in-remarkable-recoveries/

Please read.

For those that don't want to.

Out of 54 patients treated with Leronlimab only 7 have died.

Those 7 were among 11 who were severely critically ill.

Many of the patients recovered and went home

But read the article fully. Once this drug is approved we can finally think about reopening without fear.

Get sick? Fine. Go to hospital, get Leronlimab, go home!
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
May 9th, 2020 at 2:06:35 PM permalink
7 out of 54 doesn’t really sound promising at all to me almost 13% of patients died. Can interpret than any way you choose I suppose. I read the article it didn’t really seem to say much, read more like an advertisement puff piece than a review with the way terminology was used, lifting 2-3 word partial quotes without providing any context. What context was provided seemed to believe it saved 4 lives that otherwise could have passed. Hopefully I’m wrong there! Article also seemed to say 49 rather than 54 unless I missed something, maybe another 23 elsewhere?
rxwine
rxwine
May 9th, 2020 at 2:18:12 PM permalink
I'm waiting to hear results of the many drugs being studied. I hope we will hear more results by June at least.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 2:21:08 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

7 out of 54 doesn’t really sound promising at all to me almost 13% of patients died. Can interpret than any way you choose I suppose. I read the article it didn’t really seem to say much, read more like an advertisement puff piece than a review with the way terminology was used, lifting 2-3 word partial quotes without providing any context. What context was provided seemed to believe it saved 4 lives that otherwise could have passed. Hopefully I’m wrong there! Article also seemed to say 49 rather than 54 unless I missed something, maybe another 23 elsewhere?

They state at the end five new people have just been placed into the program so I said 54. Plus this is already a week old so I know from other articles it's 54.

As to percentage I think Remdesvir which has been getting a lot of attention recently had a 37% death rate.

Leronlimab is currently doing spectacular compared to the other drugs in testing
billryan
billryan
May 9th, 2020 at 2:46:34 PM permalink
They've now done at least a half dozen legitimate studies on hydrowhatever and in none of them were any miracle cures noted. What are we supposed to make of the people who were claiming incredible results?
How many million doses did taxpayers pay for?

Incredibly, 45% of the US population isn't sure they will get a vaccine when it becomes available. Roughly 25% say they won't get it and another 20% are not sure.
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 2:56:22 PM permalink

They've now done at least a half dozen legitimate studies on hydrowhatever and in none of them were any miracle cures noted. What are we supposed to make of the people who were claiming incredible results?
How many million doses did taxpayers pay for?

Incredibly, 45% of the US population isn't sure they will get a vaccine when it becomes available. Roughly 25% say they won't get it and another 20% are not sure.

I agree.

Hydroxychloriquine was a joke pushed by non-scienctific facts and now proven a waste.

Leronlimab is currently in two clinical trials.

Mild/moderate patients with 75 enrolled

Severely critical patients with 390 enrolled in a 2:1 placebo double blind study.

Once the studies are done we will have definitive proof as to the efficacy of Leronlimab

As to safety that has already been shown in a previous HIV enrollment in which no side effects occurred

Safety and efficacy coming for Leronlimab

This will reopen the economy
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
May 9th, 2020 at 5:15:32 PM permalink
I am hoping for Leronlimnab to be everything we need.

I too was a bit underwhelmed by the 7 reported deaths, but then I read that a large number of the patients in this trial were in critical condition. The article claims that 4 (maybe 5) lives have been saved already. That's encouraging.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 5:43:57 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

I am hoping for Leronlimnab to be everything we need.

I too was a bit underwhelmed by the 7 reported deaths, but then I read that a large number of the patients in this trial were in critical condition. The article claims that 4 (maybe 5) lives have been saved already. That's encouraging.

Let me be a bit clear on Leronlimab vs Remdesvir

Remdesvir is an intravenous treatment only so even if Remdesvir is a successful treatment it will only be administered to hospitalized patients

If you have symptoms that doesn't require a hospital stay then you will just be sent home until you get sicker.

Leronlimab is two simultaneous injections followed by a second two one week later.

That's it!

This is huge. It means anyone suffering even mild symptoms would be treated immediately and sent home BEFORE they become seriously ill.

And it seems to save some percentage of those deathly ill.

While having a 100% success at avoiding death for those seriously ill but not yet critically (hospitalized but not on ventilators)

That's why there are currently two FDA clinical trials ongoing. One for mild/moderate patients and one for critically ill. Even the FDA sees the potential

This is the game changer.
billryan
billryan
May 9th, 2020 at 6:01:38 PM permalink

Let me be a bit clear on Leronlimab vs Remdesvir

Remdesvir is an intravenous treatment only so even if Remdesvir is a successful treatment it will only be administered to hospitalized patients

If you have symptoms that doesn't require a hospital stay then you will just be sent home until you get sicker.

Leronlimab is two simultaneous injections followed by a second two one week later.

That's it!

This is huge. It means anyone suffering even mild symptoms would be treated immediately and sent home BEFORE they become seriously ill.

And it seems to save some percentage of those deathly ill.

That sounds wildly optimistic.

While having a 100% success at avoiding death for those seriously ill but not yet critically (hospitalized but not on ventilators)

That's why there are currently two FDA clinical trials ongoing. One for mild/moderate patients and one for critically ill. Even the FDA sees the potential

This is the game changer.

darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 6:20:36 PM permalink

Why does it sound wildly optimistic?

I am optimistic about it but based on my research

I wouldn't classify it as "wildly"

It is under clinical trials so yeah it could still fail. That's the point of the trials.

But this is looking good to me so far
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
May 9th, 2020 at 6:45:25 PM permalink

It is under clinical trials so yeah it could still fail. That's the point of the trials.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I'm pretty cynical/ skeptical, basically I'll believe it when they're actually using it on a mass scale.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Thanked by
Minty
May 9th, 2020 at 6:57:30 PM permalink

It sounds wildly optimistic because the terminology you are using states it is as a certainty or a guarantee rather than hopefulness or simply confidence. “WHEN this is approved”, “this IS a game changer,” “this WILL reopen the economy,” etc rather than “if,” or “could be,” etc.
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 7:02:46 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

It sounds wildly optimistic because the terminology you are stating it is as a certainty or a guarantee rather than hopefulness or simply confidence. “WHEN this is approved”, “this IS a game changer,” “this WILL reopen the economy,” etc rather than “if,” or “could be,” etc.

Okay Perhaps I am wildly optimistic!!!

But it's based on weeks of research I have been putting into this specific drug.

While I am not a medical person I have read the medical science behind the drug and the published layman explanations.

It sounds much more real than any of the other drugs currently in development.

Let me put it this way. I am not a betting man on stuff like this usually but on Leronlimab I am wagering
darkoz
darkoz
May 9th, 2020 at 7:12:37 PM permalink
For those who want to see how the science is working behind Leronlimab

https://www.targetedonc.com/view/leronlimab-shows-further-promise-for-covid-19-treatment-study-shows
rxwine
rxwine
May 9th, 2020 at 7:48:46 PM permalink
In general, drug success is about 16% of all drugs developed. Not horrible odds, unless you've invested millions in developing a drug that isn't a success.

Of course, most of the drugs in trial are already older drugs used for something else.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 10th, 2020 at 7:14:07 AM permalink
How much CYDY stock have you bought, DarkOz?
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 139
May 10th, 2020 at 7:32:42 AM permalink
I wish I could call up my cousin on this ..... he retired from doing this type of drug making stuff after 25 yrs or so. Finally figured out he was doing it all wrong. Instead of working on making the next new drug he decided he could use his smarts to RESEARCH the applications for patents on new drugs. His background meant he understood the stuff they were revealing in the applications and he would make decisions on what he saw. One drug application he knew they were on to something big and he bet heavy on it..... yr later it was 11 times the price he paid for his investment .

My history of investing involved a company called BRE-X google that one and decide what you would do with it once people involved are suddenly jumping( or was it pushed ? ) out of helicopters while flying high above the earth.

I googled the head of this company and one of the links that popped up was this

https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/07/cytodyn-says-lead-hiv-drug-was-not-filed-for-fda-approval-as-previously-claimed/
darkoz
darkoz
May 10th, 2020 at 7:54:02 AM permalink

How much CYDY stock have you bought, DarkOz?

Yeah I have taken that wager.

I purchased 1300 shares on Friday.

I believe that strongly in it. Took me three weeks to make the decision

I'm not pushing it on here because I want the stock to go up. The drug will be FDA approved or not

I'm in it long.

I was planning to make a thread on it.

How does the "Misadventures of Darkoz" sound?
darkoz
darkoz
May 10th, 2020 at 7:59:05 AM permalink
Quote: coilman

I wish I could call up my cousin on this ..... he retired from doing this type of drug making stuff after 25 yrs or so. Finally figured out he was doing it all wrong. Instead of working on making the next new drug he decided he could use his smarts to RESEARCH the applications for patents on new drugs. His background meant he understood the stuff they were revealing in the applications and he would make decisions on what he saw. One drug application he knew they were on to something big and he bet heavy on it..... yr later it was 11 times the price he paid for his investment .

My history of investing involved a company called BRE-X google that one and decide what you would do with it once people involved are suddenly jumping( or was it pushed ? ) out of helicopters while flying high above the earth.

I googled the head of this company and one of the links that popped up was this

https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/07/cytodyn-says-lead-hiv-drug-was-not-filed-for-fda-approval-as-previously-claimed/

I am aware of the stat news article.

It's written by the Same guy who leaked the Remdesvir article. So basically he is trying to manipulate the market in favor of Gilead and against their rival Cytodyn.

He has a history of doing this and SEC investigation

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/9072271-todd-cox/4071016-is-the-sec-investigating-the-street-inc-and-adam-feuerstein-concerning-possible-illegal-manipulation-of-isoray
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 139
May 10th, 2020 at 8:13:27 AM permalink
Good Luck on your bet ......... for me it rings like the Bre X times of years ago. It will either be a GRAND SLAM over the center field roof or a pop up out to the catcher .

https://business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/john-felderhof-geologist-who-played-central-role-in-bre-x-scandal-dead-at-79

The dramatic elements of the Bre-X story even captured Hollywood’s attention, inspiring a 2017 movie called Gold that starred Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey as the CEO of fictitious Reno, Nev.-based Washoe Mining Inc.
bartleby7334
bartleby7334
  • Threads: 0
May 10th, 2020 at 12:45:19 PM permalink
Federman & Sherwood Investigates CytoDyn Inc. for Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws

The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has initiated an investigation into CytoDyn Inc. (OTC: CYDY) and its officers and directors, with respect to possible violations of federal securities laws. On April 27, 2020, CytoDyn, a late-stage biotechnology company, issued a press release indicating it had submitted a "Biologics License Application ("BLA") to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Leronlimab as a combination therapy with HAART for highly treatment experienced HIV patients." On May 7, 2020, CytoDyn announced that its BLA for Leronlimab "will be considered completed after the clinical datasets are submitted on May 11, 2020."
darkoz
darkoz
May 10th, 2020 at 12:59:02 PM permalink
Quote: bartleby7334

Federman & Sherwood Investigates CytoDyn Inc. for Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws

The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has initiated an investigation into CytoDyn Inc. (OTC: CYDY) and its officers and directors, with respect to possible violations of federal securities laws. On April 27, 2020, CytoDyn, a late-stage biotechnology company, issued a press release indicating it had submitted a "Biologics License Application ("BLA") to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Leronlimab as a combination therapy with HAART for highly treatment experienced HIV patients." On May 7, 2020, CytoDyn announced that its BLA for Leronlimab "will be considered completed after the clinical datasets are submitted on May 11, 2020."

Very true

There is a concerted effort to discredit Cytodyn and help Gilead with their Remdesvir which isn't as good

So the actual issue here is the announcement of the submission on April 27th but it's not going to be completed until May 11th. That is being construed as deception on the part of Cytodyn

Here is the reality

Cytodyn submitted on April 27th to the FDA. Upon that submission they requested more information to be collected. That completion is due May 11th.

Trust me I am not falling for the discredit of this company that will ultimately be the savior of many lives
bartleby7334
bartleby7334
  • Threads: 0
May 10th, 2020 at 1:12:33 PM permalink
> this company that will ultimately be the savior of many lives

You’re either delusional, or pumping the stock. I vote delusional.

They lied in their press release, and you bought it:(“ With the BLA filing for a combination therapy now complete” and “today announced the Company has submitted the clinical”)

VANCOUVER, Washington, April 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB: CYDY), (“CytoDyn” or the “Company"), a late-stage biotechnology company developing leronlimab (PRO 140), a CCR5 antagonist with the potential for multiple therapeutic indications, today announced the Company has submitted the clinical, and the CMC (chemistry, manufacturing and controls) portions of its BLA to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for leronlimab as a combination therapy with HAART for highly treatment experienced HIV patients. The FDA previously granted both Fast Track designation for leronlimab and rolling review for the Company’s BLA in HIV indication.

“The submission of the final two parts of the BLA is a significant milestone for the Company, and initiates its transition from a development-stage company to a commercial organization. We are excited about the opportunity to introduce a novel therapeutic to HIV patients. In addition to the BLA submission, once the ongoing investigative trial for leronlimab as a once-weekly monotherapy for HIV-infected patients has reached its objectives, we plan to initiate a registration-directed study. Leronlimab’s strong safety profile demonstrated in eleven clinical trials with over 800 people supports its long-term potential,” said Nader Pourhassan, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of CytoDyn. With the BLA filing for a combination therapy now complete, we are continuing our efforts on commercialization-readiness, as well as advancing leronlimab in the other important therapeutic areas of COVID-19, cancer and immunology. The BLA filing is a monumental achievement for our Company, and was made possible through the sheer determination and commitment of CytoDyn’s team and Amarex Clinical Research team led by Dr. Kush Dhody, Senior Vice President of Clinical Operations. I would like to especially recognize Dr. Nitya Ray, the Company’s Chief Technology Officer, whose work in leading the CMC program was very crucial to CytoDyn. Dr. Ray was also instrumental in consummating the Samsung Biologics contract to ensure we have sufficient large-scale biologics manufacturing capacity in place to meet the expected demand growth in a cost-effective and timely fashion. I would like to thank all of those involved for their tireless efforts,” concluded Dr. Pourhassan.
  • Jump to: