Thread Rating:

bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
May 2nd, 2019 at 10:48:55 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

For those who still say the feminists do not celebrate abortion, this is sick!

This is what feminism is teaching young girls?

WATCH: Students Dance Around, Mock Cemetery For The Unborn: 'Look, There's Mine Right There!'

"Sick" is an understatement. I'm thinking ahead when these "children" are in their 40s, and are looney toon over the guilt of what they did 20 years ago. Heart-breaking.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
May 2nd, 2019 at 11:05:17 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

The same schools probably need parental consent to give your kid aspirin.

Pretty sure it was a statewide measure so it probably was defeated. I should look it up so I sound half-way intelligent when speaking about it. Had to be at least ten years ago. But this is a good argument for why California might want to divide into three different states. The coastal parts, Los Angeles area, and San Francisco area are very extreme, but the rest of the state is actually pretty normal.

So I have heard. Also hear that the inland places in particular are dying due to the crazy policies of the coasts. I still remember a vacation in SF about 2006. Took the BART in from some suburb, getting out was like entering a different dimension. You could feel the craziness on the streets just by walking around.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
May 2nd, 2019 at 12:14:47 PM permalink

I saw this article yesterday. Just to be clear, there's a "D" next to his name. Just sayin.

I lean left
but I never ever defend stupid
If you say something stupid, its really meaningless if there is a D or R after the name. Its still stupid
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
May 2nd, 2019 at 12:24:57 PM permalink

For those who still say the feminists do not celebrate abortion, this is sick!

This is what feminism is teaching young girls?

WATCH: Students Dance Around, Mock Cemetery For The Unborn: 'Look, There's Mine Right There!'

Let me see if I can remember this correctly. About ten years ago maybe, we had something on the ballot in California. I remember following results the next day and seeing the percentages by county. It had to do with being able to give your 12 year old daughter an abortion without the parents being notified. Seriously. So a counselor at school could recommend or drag your daughter to the clinic, without even telling the parents and get your daughter an abortion. The measure lost, I'm pretty sure, but I remember looking at the results from the San Francisco area and they voted 82% in favor.

I dont know why you think it lost.

California consent laws state minors can receive abortions without parental consent

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.csus.edu/indiv/b/brocks/courses/eds%2520245/handouts/week%25207/ca_minor_consent.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwio59TiyP3hAhXImeAKHeVzCB0QFjALegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2cuCvk6mD8dAD9H9Rhb1nW
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
May 2nd, 2019 at 12:28:46 PM permalink

I would like to see if we could compare how many favored that measure yet favor raising the tobacco and firearms purchase age to 21?

Because if I dont think someone is responsible enough to choose whether to smoke or drink before age 21 I certainly dont think they are responsible enough to raise a child.

It should be noted you dont have children and dont understand what a responsibility that is.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
Boz
May 2nd, 2019 at 12:33:10 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I guess to be clear. There are some extreme conspiracy theories about "reptilians " they are some alien or inter dimensional race that rule and dominate us from within as they plunder the earth and its people, while twisting their minds. It is very fun to read about.

A lot of people use this term kind of facetiously. But the idea is that the story is pretty much true, other than them being lizard people.

It's the bushes. The Clintons. Soros and the Kochs. The rich and powerful who laugh as we argue about dumb internet controversies while they plan the next war and their kid gets a 7 figure job on wall street, watching cat videos on their phone, and your kids go $150k in debt to their firm, trying to get an education to land one of the vanishing middle class jobs.

I had one date with a woman who told me how difficult it was to find boyfriends once she discussed how the lizard people were taking over.

She gave me "credible" links on the net.

I never talked to her again
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2019 at 1:02:57 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Because if I dont think someone is responsible enough to choose whether to smoke or drink before age 21 I certainly dont think they are responsible enough to raise a child.

It should be noted you dont have children and dont understand what a responsibility that is.

Why do you need to have children to understand this? It is a big reason I want nothing to do with having kids. I still don’t get how a minor can make that decision but not to smoke or buy a gun? Dangerous medical procedure is far more serious than a cigarette.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
Thanked by
petroglyph
May 2nd, 2019 at 1:13:45 PM permalink

Why do you need to have children to understand this? It is a big reason I want nothing to do with having kids. I still don’t get how a minor can make that decision but not to smoke or buy a gun? Dangerous medical procedure is far more serious than a cigarette.

It is quite an ethical quandary. All women of child bearing age are pregnancy tested (urine sample) before undergoing surgery in NY. If a 15 year old surprisingly turns out to be pregnant we are NOT allowed to tell her parents. You can only imagine how this child now has to tell her parents why her elective case was canceled, and the doctors cannot without express permission from the child. If the child had ANY other medical condition which would affect the proposed surgery, I HAVE to discuss it with the parents! The parents give consent for pretty much everything we would do for the child, except for pregnancy related stuff.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
May 2nd, 2019 at 1:25:04 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

It is quite an ethical quandary. All women of child bearing age are pregnancy tested (urine sample) before undergoing surgery in NY. If a 15 year old surprisingly turns out to be pregnant we are NOT allowed to tell her parents. You can only imagine how this child now has to tell her parents why her elective case was canceled, and the doctors cannot without express permission from the child. If the child had ANY other medical condition which would affect the proposed surgery, I HAVE to discuss it with the parents! The parents give consent for pretty much everything we would do for the child, except for pregnancy related stuff.

I think the argument was, some girls were endangering their own lives rather than let their parents know they got pregnant. Unmonitored pregnancies can sometimes kill women. So they wouldn't go for any health care at all if their parents got told when they showed up and were turned into their parents.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2019 at 1:44:20 PM permalink

That is messed up. I assume the test is just a normal thing for women before surgery and has nothing to do with NY? It seems irresponsible on the part of NY to put that on a minor to tell the parents.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
May 2nd, 2019 at 1:47:17 PM permalink

I had one date with a woman who told me how difficult it was to find boyfriends once she discussed how the lizard people were taking over.

She gave me "credible" links on the net.

I never talked to her again

Yet trannies are perfectly acceptable?
bobbartop
bobbartop
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:04:48 PM permalink

I dont know why you think it lost.

California consent laws state minors can receive abortions without parental consent

It's not consent, it was notification. I looked it up and apparently it was on the ballot three times. Prop.4 in 2008. Looks like it lost all three times. So they can give your 12-year old daughter an abortion without even notifying the parents.

Prop.4 lost by 52 to 48%. Quite sure it would have been different if San Francisco would drop in the ocean.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:26:54 PM permalink

It's not consent, it was notification. I looked it up and apparently it was on the ballot three times. Prop.4 in 2008. Looks like it lost all three times. So they can give your 12-year old daughter an abortion without even notifying the parents.

Prop.4 lost by 52 to 48%. Quite sure it would have been different if San Francisco would drop in the ocean.

Prop 4, 2008.
The initiative petition would prohibit abortion for unemancipated minors until 48 hours after physician notifies minor’s parent, legal guardian or, if parental abuse has been reported, an alternative adult family member.
darkoz
darkoz
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:33:39 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Yet trannies are perfectly acceptable?

Are you insinuating that transgenders are equivalent in their beliefs to people who believe in alien lizards from outer space infiltrating our government lol
darkoz
darkoz
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:42:08 PM permalink

I understand your position.

When a health crisis is exacerbated with unintended results it is not unusual for government to try to stem the problem with seemingly dichotomous options.

Perhaps the obvious one is handing out clean needles to drug addicts because not to helps spread aids. It seems ludicrous to hand out drug paraphernalia but there it is.

Abortion issues with teens have similar logistics.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:43:42 PM permalink

Are you insinuating that transgenders are equivalent in their beliefs to people who believe in alien lizards from outer space infiltrating our government lol

I'm just pointing out your bias of two similar people groups. Both trannies and lizard people believers fall into the highly confused group, in my opinion. Yet you find one acceptable and not the other.
By your own admission you dated the tranny but not the lizard believer. Why is that?
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
May 2nd, 2019 at 2:59:50 PM permalink

Both trannies and lizard people believers fall into the highly confused group, in my opinion.

Lizard People.
That explains everything. EVERYTHING.
Trump is one of the lizard people.
I am no longer confused, the lizards have taken over the swamp.
darkoz
darkoz
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:13:36 PM permalink

I'm just pointing out your bias of two similar people groups. Both trannies and lizard people believers fall into the highly confused group, in my opinion. Yet you find one acceptable and not the other.
By your own admission you dated the tranny but not the lizard believer. Why is that?

I know you can understand the difference between people with deep personal identity problems that cause them emotional grief

From those who believe in crackpot theories of aliens.

One is dealing with deep personal issues.

The other believes in bullshit.

Its sounds like you would equate any irregular thoughts as equal so an agoraphobic person must be as bad a homicidal schizophrenic.

But regardless of female or transgender if either of them starts talking about lizard aliens I am running the other way
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
Thanked by
ams288
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:18:22 PM permalink

I assume you are aware of Sleestaks, right? To deny the existence of lizard people is just crazy........

(Worst special effects ever for a sci-fi show- Land of the Lost)
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:45:29 PM permalink
Reptilians like Tom Cruise (unconfirmed) and Hillary Clinton (confirmed) most likely live below the earth's crust. The days of them infiltrating from outer space are long gone. Upon their "death", they'll be returned to where they're from, wait some unknown amount of time, then return to earth pretending to be human, on another mission.
darkoz
darkoz
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:56:44 PM permalink

I assume you are aware of Sleestaks, right? To deny the existence of lizard people is just crazy........

(Worst special effects ever for a sci-fi show- Land of the Lost)

The Sleestacks were kinda sexy.

Sigmunds Sea Monsters too

Lets keep an open mind fellas
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 2nd, 2019 at 9:02:46 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Reptilians like Tom Cruise (unconfirmed) and Hillary Clinton (confirmed) most likely live below the earth's crust. The days of them infiltrating from outer space are long gone. Upon their "death", they'll be returned to where they're from, wait some unknown amount of time, then return to earth pretending to be human, on another mission.

Sounds like you need to ask Rig for a phone number.:)
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: