Thread Rating:

Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
July 17th, 2018 at 3:26:04 PM permalink
"collusion" is just a gentle word being used to avoid lawsuits for defamation, false accusations, etc.

A charge derived from collusion could be "conspiracy" though.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
July 17th, 2018 at 3:28:59 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

"collusion" is just a gentle word being used to avoid lawsuits for defamation, false accusations, etc.

A charge derived from collusion could be "conspiracy" though.

Which is exactly what I meant...the charge will not be "collusion"...if there ever is one...
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 3:30:23 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump's private meeting with Putin lasted 2 hours, with just interpreters present. At the least, even if it's all top secret, America deserved a written record kept of that conversation.

I'm betting there are at least two recordings of it...
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 17th, 2018 at 3:54:03 PM permalink
Picture taken inside the White House earlier today.

Quote: RonC

...and the crime has to be something other than "collusion"...which is not a crime at all.

Rumor has it he's going to be charged with "colusion."

Quote: rxwine

America deserved a written record kept of that conversation.

Wouldn't matter. Trump denies saying things there are explicit records of him saying.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 17th, 2018 at 4:11:22 PM permalink
Donald’s prepared statement from today (notice he can’t spell “collusion.”)

Also, why would he cross out the line about bringing the meddlers to justice? I’m sure there’s a completely innocent explanation for that one. It doesn’t make him seem guilty of anything at all! /sarcasm

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 17th, 2018 at 4:20:18 PM permalink
The whataboutism from the people on the right regarding our President is exhausting. Can we discuss this disgraceful human being and his actions without bringing up somebody or something with a D next to their name?

Geez...

"Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh....what about Hillary?"

What about Hillary. She's walking her dog in the woods somewhere. Who the hell cares.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
July 17th, 2018 at 4:31:21 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

The whataboutism from the people on the right regarding our President is exhausting. Can we discuss this disgraceful human being and his actions without bringing up somebody or something with a D next to their name

I am begging you to dig deep and work through the exhaustion....you're almost to the point of having a profound impact. It might take another 400+ pages, but I know you'll get there, I just know it!!
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
Romes
July 17th, 2018 at 4:35:52 PM permalink
I live in Alaska. The slavery era electoral college ensures we will have zero impact.

I'm not counting Sarah of course. We sincerely apologize.
dogqck
dogqck
Thanked by
darkoz
July 17th, 2018 at 4:52:54 PM permalink
Actually the electoral college ensures that New York and California will not have a profound impact on you.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 17th, 2018 at 4:53:34 PM permalink

I live in Alaska. The slavery era electoral college ensures we will have zero impact.

I'm not counting Sarah of course. We sincerely apologize.

Speak for yourself, she was a good governor.
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 4:56:31 PM permalink

The whataboutism from the people on the right regarding our President is exhausting. Can we discuss this disgraceful human being and his actions without bringing up somebody or something with a D next to their name?

Geez...

"Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh....what about Hillary?"

What about Hillary. She's walking her dog in the woods somewhere. Who the hell cares.

Actually, she is preparing for another run for the Presidency from the appearance of things. She's out making speeches criticizing the President. If she really was walking her dog in the woods and hadn't actually committed criminal offenses for which she was basically "pardoned" somehow by Comey, perhaps she would be more forgotten about,. If Senator Obama, the former President, was not trying to be a political activist and also didn't have a record of actions/non-actions as President, perhaps he could also be forgotten about.

Comparing actions of incumbents, prior officeholders, and wannabes happens all the time.

Besides, I have given plenty of room for President Trump to be judged severely if crimes are found. i said the same of another R that currently has been in the news for bad things.

I guess everyone is not just going to line up with you.

How boring would that be?
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 5:00:58 PM permalink

I guess it is how you look at it. Your electoral votes are much more powerful than your individual votes. if it was a simple vote, your 350,000 votes would be about 10% of what Hillary won by in California.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/11/presidential_election_a_map_showing_the_vote_power_of_all_50_states.html
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 5:03:35 PM permalink
"Where are our military folks? The Commander in Chief is in the hands of our enemy!" Cohen wrote on Twitter, using language suggestive of a military coup.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201807171066416360-dem-cohen-trump-military-coup/

I guess he adjusted his statement later. I am not sure if his spelling was correct.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
July 17th, 2018 at 5:05:53 PM permalink

Comparing actions of incumbents, prior officeholders, and wannabes happens all the time.

That goes on by people like us in internet chatrooms, or people on CNN and Fox. Not by the actual president. Yet Trump has to keep bringing her up whenever he finds himself unable to move our country into a better light.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 17th, 2018 at 5:18:35 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I thought he was suspended on 6/20. Was that overturned or something? If not, Isn't it supposed to be 7 days.

What is your issue here? Martingale isn't mandatory either way. In my opinion, the insult was vague and in response to some pretty sharp jabs from Boz. Which didn't stop at the point this was said ,either, but would also not fall under the insult rule. So it's fairest to make it a 3 day rather than a 7 day.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 17th, 2018 at 5:24:18 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

What is your issue here? Martingale isn't mandatory either way. In my opinion, the insult was vague and in response to some pretty sharp jabs from Boz. Which didn't stop at the point this was said ,either, but would also not fall under the insult rule. So it's fairest to make it a 3 day rather than a 7 day.

I didn't realize Martingale was subjective. Thanks for teaching me something new.
dogqck
dogqck
July 17th, 2018 at 5:30:26 PM permalink
Trump was the President yesterday, is the President today, will be the President tomorrow. In 2020 election Trump is favorite at 2-1 on Bovada Hillary 20-1 Pocahontas 14-1 Michelle Obama 12-1.
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 5:43:40 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

That goes on by people like us in internet chatrooms, or people on CNN and Fox. Not by the actual president. Yet Trump has to keep bringing her up whenever he finds himself unable to move our country into a better light.

I have actually written to the White House about some things he has said.

If he speaks in a way we don't approve of, we have the right to vote him out of office. In a couple of years.

I guess it is unfairly bringing up the words of someone else who held office a bit ago....

"Elections have consequences"

Oh, wait. Maybe I am not allowed to do that...
ams288
ams288
July 17th, 2018 at 5:49:13 PM permalink

"Elections have consequences"

Oh, wait. Maybe I am not allowed to do that...

They do have consequences. Especially when one side has the help of a foreign enemy.
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
darkoz
July 17th, 2018 at 5:57:37 PM permalink

Actually, she is preparing for another run for the Presidency from the appearance of things. She's out making speeches criticizing the President. If she really was walking her dog in the woods and hadn't actually committed criminal offenses for which she was basically "pardoned" somehow by Comey, perhaps she would be more forgotten about,.

She didn't commit criminal offenses. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

Let's play a game. Imagine this scenario:

Robert Mueller releases a report clearing Donald of ALL criminal liability in every area he is investigating him. I suspect lefties like myself would still claim he's in bed with the Russians, his campaign conspired with them, the pee tape exists, etc. until the end of time.

IF us lefties did that, you would be one of the first to loudly criticize us for doing so. But you would have no right to do so without being labeled a giant hypocrite after you've still somehow convicted Hillary even though she was cleared after months and months of investigations and hearings.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 17th, 2018 at 6:05:25 PM permalink
Quote: dogqck

Trump was the President yesterday, is the President today, will be the President tomorrow. In 2020 election Trump is favorite at 2-1 on Bovada Hillary 20-1 Pocahontas 14-1 Michelle Obama 12-1.

???????????
Trump a favorite? On what planet?
All betting sites on oddschecker.com favor a Dem over a Republican for 2020 President

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winning-party
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
dogqck
dogqck
July 17th, 2018 at 6:20:01 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

???????????
Trump a favorite? On what planet?
All betting sites on oddschecker.com favor a Dem over a Republican for 2020 President

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winning-party

\

BOVADA.. YOU KNOW WHERE PEOPLE BET MONEY ON ODDS CHECKER TRUMP IS 11-8 ON 2020. OPRAH IS 28-1
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 17th, 2018 at 6:33:27 PM permalink

\

BOVADA.. YOU KNOW WHERE PEOPLE BET MONEY ON ODDS CHECKER TRUMP IS 11-8 ON 2020. OPRAH IS 28-1

Chill out
No need to yell
Trump vs Oprah is a fantasy
I'm talking real world
Bottom line, A dem is favored over a republican 2020 Presidential on 11 sites that take bets that oddschecker monitors
Its close but the odds favor a Dem at this moment
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 17th, 2018 at 6:36:10 PM permalink

Actually the electoral college ensures that New York and California will not have a profound impact on you.

Texas and Florida have more people than New York.

North Carolina and Georgia combined have as much as New York.

So do Pennsylvania and Virginia combined.

Why does everyone only focus on NY and Cali when it comes to talking about getting rid of the Electoral college, like they hold some kind of magical power?
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 17th, 2018 at 6:37:31 PM permalink

OPRAH IS 28-1

LOL I wouldn't bet on Oprah for anything less than 500 to 1.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 17th, 2018 at 6:47:10 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Crimea applied to Russia to join, and voted to do so. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis/crimea-votes-to-join-russia-obama-orders-sanctions-idUSBREA1Q1E820140306

Yes. An independent vote for sure. What's there a choice to to go back to the status quo on this vote? no. Was there any opposition media available (no. Ukrainian TV and media was taken out of service two weeks before the election). Was there coercion before the vote? Were there russian troops in the streets before the vote?

If you feel that the russian takeover of Crimea was fair, then why the universal West opposition? Think about it. Its foolish to believe that the vote was fair. But that'a okay. I don't see much deep thinking about it.

It would be like America taking over Nova Scotia, throwing trips all over the streets, set up an election offering the choice of independence or joining the United States (not to rejoin Canada) and then black out opposiiton media and use your troop's presence to coerce the vote for one option. That's exactly what happened in Crimea.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10701676/Crimeans-vote-peacefully-in-referendum-but-have-little-choice.html]Crimea votes peacefully .

America should be a force for democracy and against tyranny. I don't see your President eschewing those values. Rather the would rather that Russia be e part of the G8, that North Korea be a valued part of the world community, meanwhile complaining that his closest allies and dreading partners are ripping the united states off, quoting one off situations representing 0.2% of total trade (dairy) to make a case for "being ripped off". He's a tool. He's a fool.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
dogqck
dogqck
July 17th, 2018 at 6:47:53 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Texas and Florida have more people than New York.

North Carolina and Georgia combined have as much as New York.

So do Pennsylvania and Virginia combined.

Why does everyone only focus on NY and Cali when it comes to talking about getting rid of the Electoral college, like they hold some kind of magical power?

New Yorkers, Californians, THINK about it.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 17th, 2018 at 6:51:47 PM permalink

New Yorkers, Californians, THINK about it.

Yeah, two mostly liberal/Democrat states. So what?
RonC
RonC
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 17th, 2018 at 6:59:38 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

She didn't commit criminal offenses. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

"All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

She had her own server.

She knew she should not had it and did it for the obvious purpose of evading the laws on properly handling government work product.

She understood that classified information should not be handled in the manner which it was.

Comey excused her.

You and I may commit criminal offenses on a daily basis. I know many do. Us not getting charged does not make them any less criminal.

Not being charged with speeding does not mean that you were not in violation of the law

Neither does the Comey dismissal of the evidence or the Justice Department's abdication of their responsibility to decide whether to pursue the issue or not.

Let's play a game. Imagine this scenario:

Robert Mueller releases a report clearing Donald of ALL criminal liability in every area he is investigating him. I suspect lefties like myself would still claim he's in bed with the Russians, his campaign conspired with them, the pee tape exists, etc. until the end of time.

IF us lefties did that, you would be one of the first to loudly criticize us for doing so. But you would have no right to do so without being labeled a giant hypocrite after you've still somehow convicted Hillary even though she was cleared after months and months of investigations and hearings.

If Mueller's statement is anything like Comey's--we found a lot of illegal stuff, but we aren't going to pursue it--I would fully expect you to keep arguing that he had done something illegal even if not prosecuted or convicted.

If he says there is nothing criminal at all--no violations of the law by President Trump--then you will just hate him because you hate him (as a group; maybe you will be different from the group).
RonC
RonC
July 17th, 2018 at 7:09:56 PM permalink
The Electoral College is just fine. Had the President's opponent been present more often in some of the states the President took that were expected to go the other way, she would likely be President today.

The race is not to win the largest amount of the popular votes; it is to win the required number of electoral votes.

If that person had won the EC and not the popular, would now concerned about the EC still be upset.

Sometimes your candidate doesn't win.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 17th, 2018 at 7:44:45 PM permalink

She had her own server.

She knew she should not had it and did it for the obvious purpose of evading the laws on properly handling government work product.

She understood that classified information should not be handled in the manner which it was.

Trump can't be prosecuted for essentially the same thing, because he can mishandle classified info legally. From the Russians in the oval office, to revealing Israel's classified info, to using his private phone. It's just a mere technicality that he can't be put on trial.

Besides that she was already grilled over it, Trump may never be. . I know, I know, you want the process to go on until you get the outcome you desired on Hillary.

Next comparison.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 17th, 2018 at 8:27:09 PM permalink

Getting paid back $11 after risking $8 means the field would be the favorite and Trump would be the underdog. Obviously he is more likely to win than any other single person, but that's true of any sitting president up for reelection less than half-way through their first term. Based on those Bovada odds, the D side is favored over the R side, which is what anyone who can find the Caps Lock key on their computer is concerned about at this time
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 17th, 2018 at 8:50:41 PM permalink

I didn't realize Martingale was subjective. Thanks for teaching me something new.

You didn't notice all your suspensions were not martingaled?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 17th, 2018 at 9:01:36 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm only seeing one suspension for MaxPen.
dogqck
dogqck
July 17th, 2018 at 9:17:48 PM permalink
Ron C. If you continue to confuse the issues with facts, you may be asked to leave.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 17th, 2018 at 9:21:38 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

You start fresh every so often. Maybe someone should clarify the rules regarding that timeline. So much stuff gets made up on the fly I don't think anyone has a clear understanding of anything.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 17th, 2018 at 11:30:18 PM permalink

You start fresh every so often. Maybe someone should clarify the rules regarding that timeline. So much stuff gets made up on the fly I don't think anyone has a clear understanding of anything.

95% of the time I know when there's a good chance I will get suspended. The remaining 5% of the time I say big F***king deal.

If you be a good little boy you don't have to worry about it.

When it comes to other peoples suspensions, especially the people you want to be suspended just take what you can get and be happy.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
banditto
banditto
  • Threads: 0
July 18th, 2018 at 12:17:46 AM permalink

So much stuff gets made up on the fly I don't think anyone has a clear understanding of anything.

That's not true at all. It's pretty clear that those who agree with the mods' political opinions have a long leash. Those who disagree don't. Pretty simple, actually.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
July 18th, 2018 at 3:17:32 AM permalink
Quote: banditto

That's not true at all. It's pretty clear that those who agree with the mods' political opinions have a long leash. Those who disagree don't. Pretty simple, actually.

You made an account just to call out the mods?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
Romes
July 18th, 2018 at 3:55:15 AM permalink
angry baby Trump balloons are 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀. hopefully thousands of them.
did you guys notice the smartphone in his right hand. that's how he does his twitter rants
anybody know which tanning salon he uses. he's not tanned around the eyes. it's white there from the patches they give him while he's getting his tan. they need to make better patches
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/17/politics/trump-baby-blimp-new-jersey-trnd/index.html
Please don't feed the trolls
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 18th, 2018 at 4:04:52 AM permalink
the sports book Bookmaker has dramatically changed the odds of an impeachment after Trump's party in Russia
they won't pay you 8/1 anymore if he's impeached. they'll only pay 2/1.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/397431-bookmaker-increases-odds-of-trump-being-impeached-after-trump-putin-summit
Please don't feed the trolls
ams288
ams288
July 18th, 2018 at 5:16:00 AM permalink
Some brilliant patriot did an eyedropper on the different tones of Donald’s face and hands. 🤣🤣

gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 18th, 2018 at 5:48:13 AM permalink

Some brilliant patriot did an eyedropper on the different tones of Donald’s face and hands

Whenever he speaks, I’m always distracted by the white rings around he eyes that are obviously caused by tanning goggles.

I wonder if he spray tans or does a UV tanning bed?

The orange hue makes me think it has to be spray tanning.
RonC
RonC
July 18th, 2018 at 6:21:07 AM permalink

Some brilliant patriot did an eyedropper on the different tones of Donald’s face and hands. 🤣🤣

I am glad we are talking about the pressing issues of the day!

Make fun of him all you want...he'll be our President until 2020 or even 2024 unless Mueller can find evidence to take him down. Even that is a two step process, unless he s somehow forced to resign--an impeachment (indictment) and a trial ending in removal. It isn't that easy if the evidence is of a very minor crime.

Meanwhile, whether you credit the former or current President, America rolls right along in spite of all of the rants.

Lefties can huff and puff all they want, but President Obama was our president and so is President Trump!!

Have an Orange day!
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
Romes
July 18th, 2018 at 6:56:40 AM permalink

Make fun of him all you want...

Will do!
ams288
ams288
July 18th, 2018 at 6:57:46 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Whenever he speaks, I’m always distracted by the white rings around he eyes that are obviously caused by tanning goggles.

I wonder if he spray tans or does a UV tanning bed?

The orange hue makes me think it has to be spray tanning.

Wouldn't be surprised if he just spray tans his face (and nothing else).
RonC
RonC
July 18th, 2018 at 7:13:08 AM permalink
This is why President Trump will never get ahead with the lefties and other TDS sufferers. This is in a Politifact "fact check" (from their perspective, of course) on his statement that he has been tougher on Russia than the last guy. It shows that he, or his administration, has been tougher than the former guy was post-2014 but it makes sure that he gets no credit for it. That is a typical political trick--blame him for everything his administration does wrong and credit others for everything the administration does right.

Don't forget he also recently tried to push Germany to leave the path of giving a lot of money to Russia via the pipeline issue.

All is Trumped, of course, because he did a bad job in a press conference...

"Trump’s two highest-profile acts challenging Russia were his cruise missile attack against Syria’s Bashar al-Assad, a Russian ally, and his approval of lethal arms sales to Ukraine. In both of those cases, Trump went further than Obama did, though it remains to be seen how thoroughly the administration will follow through on both developments.

To the extent that Trump’s policies against Russia have met or exceeded Obama’s post-2014 policies, the credit goes more to his agencies and Congress, experts said. These policies are ones that "hawkish military types in his orbit like, and were not likely from his own initiative," said Wengle, the University of Notre Dame professor."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/20/donald-trump/has-donald-trump-been-much-tougher-russia-barack-o/
ams288
ams288
July 18th, 2018 at 7:46:30 AM permalink

This is why President Trump will never get ahead with the lefties and other TDS sufferers. This is in a Politifact "fact check" (from their perspective, of course) on his statement that he has been tougher on Russia than the last guy. It shows that he, or his administration, has been tougher than the former guy was post-2014 but it makes sure that he gets no credit for it. That is a typical political trick--blame him for everything his administration does wrong and credit others for everything the administration does right.

Don't forget he also recently tried to push Germany to leave the path of giving a lot of money to Russia via the pipeline issue.

All is Trumped, of course, because he did a bad job in a press conference...

"Trump’s two highest-profile acts challenging Russia were his cruise missile attack against Syria’s Bashar al-Assad, a Russian ally, and his approval of lethal arms sales to Ukraine. In both of those cases, Trump went further than Obama did, though it remains to be seen how thoroughly the administration will follow through on both developments.

To the extent that Trump’s policies against Russia have met or exceeded Obama’s post-2014 policies, the credit goes more to his agencies and Congress, experts said. These policies are ones that "hawkish military types in his orbit like, and were not likely from his own initiative," said Wengle, the University of Notre Dame professor."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/20/donald-trump/has-donald-trump-been-much-tougher-russia-barack-o/

I've read this post a couple of times and I'm still not sure what you're getting at.

Are you mad that an article from Feb. 20th of this year isn't taking into account things that happened in the last week?
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 18th, 2018 at 8:05:24 AM permalink

I've read this post a couple of times and I'm still not sure what you're getting at.

Are you mad that an article from Feb. 20th of this year isn't taking into account things that happened in the last week?

I don't think that Politifact article means what RonC thinks it means.... haha....
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
July 18th, 2018 at 8:56:29 AM permalink

...It shows that he, or his administration, has been tougher than the former guy was post-2014 but it makes sure that he gets no credit for it...

Is "tougher" a double meaning for more vigorous hand jobs to Putin? Pretty sure it was blatantly obvious that after trump denounced our own US intelligence agencies he got on his knees in front of Putin.

Man, trump really blew that one...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: