• Threads: 57
July 14th, 2018 at 5:38:11 AM permalink
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 14th, 2018 at 6:38:59 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

You only need answer one question:

Do you now, or did you ever,consider President Clinton a despicable human being?

Absolutely
That's why I supported the Ken Star investigation
I also support the Mueller investigation
I don't trust power regardless of party
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
Thanked by
petroglyph
July 14th, 2018 at 6:55:14 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Absolutely
That's why I supported the Ken Star investigation
I also support the Mueller investigation
I don't trust power regardless of party

Neither do I.

I just wish we could get enough in Congress to realize it would be more patriotic for them to actually do something than just sit around and get absolutely nothing done and collect windfall retirement funds and benefits. They are a deliberative body; how often do they sit down, look at a problem, and force a President to sign or not sign a bill? Not nearly often enough. It does not benefit them personally or politically to become unpopular for supporting a reasonable position and possibly lose their position. I say pay them $150,000 a year and take away all retirement and put them in a reasonable health insurance plan.

I
RonC
RonC
July 14th, 2018 at 6:55:35 AM permalink
Double post.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 14th, 2018 at 7:52:31 AM permalink

Neither do I.

I just wish we could get enough in Congress to realize it would be more patriotic for them to actually do something than just sit around and get absolutely nothing done and collect windfall retirement funds and benefits. They are a deliberative body; how often do they sit down, look at a problem, and force a President to sign or not sign a bill? Not nearly often enough. It does not benefit them personally or politically to become unpopular for supporting a reasonable position and possibly lose their position. I say pay them $150,000 a year and take away all retirement and put them in a reasonable health insurance plan.

I

The problem is most conservatives trust power if Republicans hold the power
That's why Many conservatives are against Mueller, they trust power in republican hands
I don't trust power regardless of what party holds power
I was never against the Benghazi investigation
I was never against the Ken Starr investigation
I am for the Mueller investigation

Conservatives are too trusting. Jim Jordan is the most disgusting politician in the House and he has Paul Ryan's support
Jim Jordan is a fu***ng liar when it comes to Ohio State wrestlers being sexually molested.
Power corrupts regardless of what party holds power
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RonC
RonC
July 14th, 2018 at 8:16:31 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

The problem is most conservatives trust power if Republicans hold the power

I see that the other way, too. More Americans (take the sides out of it) trust power than should trust power.

If Jim Jordan is lying, he should be forced out of office in disgrace. I have no problem with that. There have been cases--Al Franken (who I don't like) comes to mind--were there was no due process and he was forced out before he either admitted to the offenses or credible evidence was presented that they happened. It was politically expedient for him to be gone because they Democrats wanted the problem over long before the midterms and, as is usual for the opposite party, the Republicans wanted him gone, too. He should have asked to be removed from the ethics committee until the matter was handled and gone from there.

This is the problem with perp walks...guilty until proven innocent is not our standard.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanked by
Boz
July 15th, 2018 at 5:08:57 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Quote: ams288

We already knew Sacha Baron Cohen had tricked Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, and Joe Walsh into interviews for his new Showtime series.

Now we learn he also interviewed Roy Moore. Imagine all the horrible things he got Moore to say.....!

MUST. SEE. TV.

There is a special place in hell for SBC where you are gang raped nightly by oversized BBC.

Obviously SBC is not a member here and most members don’t believe there is a hell. And I am assuming there are no members here who think of this as a fantasy.

So since bashing Trump and Republicans is open season here, I assume it OK to make generic claims about legal sex acts between 2 men, obviously with no members in good standing here in mind.

The first episode is available now on Showtime On Demand.

You’ll be happy to know SBC also spoofs liberals in this show as well. The very first interview is with an agitated Bernie Sanders.

He basically has 4 different characters he’s portraying, one of which is “a cis-gendered white heterosexual male, for which I apologize. Two weeks after the election was stolen from President Hillary Clinton, I managed to get out of bed.”
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
July 15th, 2018 at 12:52:10 PM permalink

Man, he sounds triggered.

Maybe he should go to his safe space in the basement of the church.

Teaching Sunday School, I'm guessing.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 12:34:12 AM permalink
RTFLMAO when I saw this one - the 2 great ones will meet today. the 2 of them will spend a lot of time talking about how evil Hilary was.
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 16, 2018
Please don't feed the trolls
ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 4:58:39 AM permalink
Today is the big day: Donald’s performance review. Will he get a raise??

RonC
RonC
Thanked by
RS
July 16th, 2018 at 6:39:13 AM permalink

Today is the big day: Donald’s performance review. Will he get a raise??

The answer is predetermined. No matter what happens, it will be widely panned in the liberal media and heralded by Fox. The truth, as usual, will be somewhere in the middle.

I just hope the shirts stay on both of them!!
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 16th, 2018 at 7:59:19 AM permalink
While I’m biased toward Philly becoming the worst Liberal city in the US with the current Mayor, it appears we have a long way to go to catch up with SF.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/SF-Mayor-Theres-more-feces-on-the-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html%3famp=y
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
July 16th, 2018 at 8:39:30 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

The giant balloon of "Baby Trump" that was supposed to "soar" high above London LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

More LOLOLOLOLOL - YUUUUGE protest

LOLOLOLOL

So here's a good summary of my entire problem with this thread... and politics. Ace, this is a lie. A blatant lie. They expected around 50,000 people to show up, in a foreign country, to protest OUR president. In reality, they got over 250,000 protesters. You got someone taking a picture that makes it "look" like a small crowd because it fits their personal narrative. Then they post it to their biased site/facebook/whatever... then others with a BIASED narrative see it and repost it, just like you did, Ace. But all you did, literally all you did, was SPREAD FAKE NEWS.

Just frickin google image search "foreign trump baby balloon protest" and see for yourself instead of LYING to the rest of us.

Regardless if it's a lefty, or a righty, both sides do this... but admittedly it absolutely seems weighted HARD towards the righties LYING and repeating LIES they get fed from their garbage "personality shows" (not news shows). S**t how many times has EB quoted rush frickin limbaugh? That lying walking piece of ham... and we're all familiar with politifacts reputation of brietbart, alex jones, fox news....

Can we try to have some kind of accountability towards one another and not BLATANTLY LIE to one another to try to fit our own personal narratives/biases?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Romes
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 8:51:14 AM permalink
Blind Righties always seem to not understand why people hate trump, and that trump is in fact a racist, rapist, fear mongering bigot. So figured it couldn't hurt to get that information out there again. Repetition is key, right?

The Scotsman sums it all up quite nicely...

ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 8:58:03 AM permalink

The answer is predetermined. No matter what happens, it will be widely panned in the liberal media and heralded by Fox. The truth, as usual, will be somewhere in the middle.

It SHOULD be widely panned.

I don't know if anyone else was watching the Q&A, but man was it a sh*tshow!

How could anyone watch that and not think Putin has got to have *something* compromising on Donald?
ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 9:59:20 AM permalink

Not even Fox is heralding it.
ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 10:03:32 AM permalink
lol

Boz
Boz
July 16th, 2018 at 10:08:54 AM permalink

lol

Always loved “Life’s Been Good”
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 10:15:21 AM permalink
That was the most embarrassing news conference I have ever seen. How anyone with a soul can defend this is beyond me.
Who is this "Pakistani" that he condemned?
Sad day for the country I love.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
ams288SteverinosRomesrxwine
July 16th, 2018 at 10:15:29 AM permalink
Trump proved himself to be a traitor today.

Believing Putin over his own NSA, his own intelligence services, who have PROOF. Refusing to even acknowledge an act of war. Elevating Russia and calling our strong allies our foes.

Also a coward and an imbecile. Tool.

Shameful.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 10:21:47 AM permalink
Even the usual suspect talking heads who *always* defend Donald are having a tough time defending that press conference.

Neil Cavuto: "I'll give him the benefit of the doubt to maybe jet lag and time differences, but holy moly."
Boz
Boz
July 16th, 2018 at 10:38:27 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Trump proved himself to be a traitor today.

Believing Putin over his own NSA, his own intelligence services, who have PROOF. Refusing to even acknowledge an act of war. Elevating Russia and calling our strong allies our foes.

Also a coward and an imbecile. Tool.

Shameful.

Again, there is nothing he could have said or did that would have made you and the left happy.

It wasn’t that long ago Japan and Germany were our enemies.

And to think that guy running the country before Trump laughed at Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was a threat.

You remember the line about the 80’s calling about Romney’s foreign policy.

The same Obama who in September 2016 told Trump to get out there and campaign and there was no Russian interference.

America is a better place today than it was yesterday, but not as good as it will be tomorrow, and I for one, Thank President Trump for helping to make the world a safer place.

God Bless America!
RonC
RonC
July 16th, 2018 at 10:39:29 AM permalink

It SHOULD be widely panned.

I don't know if anyone else was watching the Q&A, but man was it a sh*tshow!

How could anyone watch that and not think Putin has got to have *something* compromising on Donald?

I did not watch the press conference/Q&A but I agree, from what has been reported on several platforms, that he did a poor job.

I don't think doing a poor job makes him a "traitor" but I know I am not allowed to make any comparisons to what another person who held his office said to the same leader in one of their meetings. It just means he did a crappy job, which is dangerous and could easily lead to his not being electable again in 2020 if there is not "more to the story."

I believe I heard it reported that he also ordered strikes that killed Russians in Libya; that is not exactly the actions of someone who is under the control of someone else.

Of course, it is impossible for us to say he did a shitty job here or in politics...we have to make it the worst possible thing that has ever happened in humankind.

I
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
July 16th, 2018 at 11:11:42 AM permalink
I've said it before, say it again...

F**king disgraceful.
billryan
billryan
July 16th, 2018 at 11:16:28 AM permalink
Trump just told Putin he is okay with Russia interfering with our elections.
MAGA!
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
July 16th, 2018 at 11:19:37 AM permalink

Again, there is nothing he could have said or did that would have made you and the left happy.

Bulls**t. He could start by siding with his own intelligence agencies. And if that wasn't enough, he could also defend the House Committee on Intelligence and his loyal minion Nunes who also concluded it was Russia.

That'd be a decent place to start.
Boz
Boz
July 16th, 2018 at 11:21:54 AM permalink
Again, the same Anti Trump posters complaining.

What were the odds that would happen?

Same odds of a 32 coming up somewhere in Nevada on a Roulette wheel at least once this week.

Same odds of homeless sh@@ing in the streets of San Francisco.

You get the picture.
billryan
billryan
July 16th, 2018 at 11:26:01 AM permalink
Did Mueller invade Crimea?
Did he shoot down a civilian jet liner?
Does he poison his opponents?
So why does the babbling one blame him for the bad relationship our countries have?
Now the 45 has basically given this dictator a blank check, what's next?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
SteverinosRomesrsactuary
July 16th, 2018 at 11:30:48 AM permalink

And to think that guy running the country before Trump laughed at Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was a threat.

The same Obama who in September 2016 told Trump to get out there and campaign and there was no Russian interference.

America is a better place today than it was yesterday, but not as good as it will be tomorrow, and I for one, Thank President Trump for helping to make the world a safer place.

God Bless America!

Yeah, he could make me happy.

He could have said, my intelligence services are the best in the world, and they have solid proof Russians did this. If we are going to truly improve our relationship, you need to knock this off right now.

But, since they're doing it (Trump thinks) to his benefit, both then and now, Trump is not going to do that. Because, then and now, his only loyalty is to himself, not to America. I say again, Traitor.

The best way God could bless America would be for Trump to be gone.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
July 16th, 2018 at 11:33:38 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yeah, he could make me happy.

He could have said, my intelligence services are the best in the world, and they have solid proof Russians did this. If we are going to truly improve our relationship, you need to knock this off right now.

But, since they're doing it (Trump thinks) to his benefit, both then and now, Trump is not going to do that. Because, then and now, his only loyalty is to himself, not to America. I say again, Traitor.

The best way God could bless America would be for Trump to be gone.

You would seriously want President Pence? Only the farthest right amongst us would consider that an upgrade.
Romes
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 11:36:37 AM permalink

God Bless America!

...so here's what I got your opinion is on Trump for what he's said... "ugh, japan and germany, romney, um obama... america!" You literally just avoided everything he said and started talking about romney and obama. Trump is a traitor a$$hat. Yay the intelligence of people who support him...
billryan
billryan
July 16th, 2018 at 11:42:32 AM permalink
Trumps own National Intelligence Director just called him out.
Guys like McCain and former CIA Director Clapper are using words like treasonous.
Canada is a national security threat, the EU is our foe. Up is Down. Sideways is straight ahead.
Boz
Boz
July 16th, 2018 at 11:52:05 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

...so here's what I got your opinion is on Trump for what he's said... "ugh, japan and germany, romney, um obama... america!" You literally just avoided everything he said and started talking about romney and obama. Trump is a traitor a$$hat. Yay the intelligence of people who support him...

And if this meeting saves one potential America service members life in Syria it is a success. And I believe some good things in that regard will be coming soon.

Cyber crime is only going to get bigger, it’s our job to stop it. I’m sure we do our share.

The other part that gets me is that the left seems to think Americans are so f’n stupid that they decided to vote against Hillary and elect Trump because of something they read on Facebook.

Isn’t that what this is all about, even the craziest lunatics on the left don’t believe they changed votes.

Grow up and get over it, Hillary lost, Trump won, and you haven’t lost anything because of it other than the anger you waste on it everyday.
ams288
ams288
July 16th, 2018 at 12:02:49 PM permalink
Righties will often cheer about Donald's approval rating rising from 42% and 44% in some random poll and try to use that as evidence that he's "owning the libs."

But for those of us who hate Donald, we know days like this where he majorly f#*$s up are always around the corner....

Donald is an imbecile. He is in over his head. He is clearly compromised by the Russians. It's all out in the open. He has no business being President.

Everyone knows this. Only some will admit it.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it but wait til November and VOTE.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 16th, 2018 at 12:04:29 PM permalink

And if this meeting saves one potential America service members life in Syria it is a success. And I believe some good things in that regard will be coming soon.

Cyber crime is only going to get bigger, it’s our job to stop it. I’m sure we do our share.

The other part that gets me is that the left seems to think Americans are so f’n stupid that they decided to vote against Hillary and elect Trump because of something they read on Facebook.

Isn’t that what this is all about, even the craziest lunatics on the left don’t believe they changed votes.

Grow up and get over it, Hillary lost, Trump won, and you haven’t lost anything because of it other than the anger you waste on it everyday.

Boz

That is not why the left is upset

If the republican president was competent we would have concerns about our views and scotus certainly

But this president is lying daily, doing stupid policies even the righties dont agree with (tarriffs anyone) and constantly makes racist remarks
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 16th, 2018 at 12:33:15 PM permalink
I been traveling a lot recently so I’m not all up to date on the most recent events. Is whatever you guys are talking about....is it worth watching on YouTube? Or is this going to be another one of those wastes of my time like when the libs were going absolutely crazy because “Trump had a meltdown during a press conference and supported Nazis”? I’m sorry, I still think that’s just absolutely hilarious. Lolol. Or is it more like the time when he called MS13 animals and libs went crazy? Anyone else following a pattern? Anyone see why it’s difficult to take some of you guys seriously when anything he does you go absolutely ape-sh** over? Sure there are going to be valid criticisms, but when it’s all way over the top, it’s hard to know if y’all being serious or you’re really that far on the left that there can’t even be a middle ground.
Romes
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 12:33:33 PM permalink

Wow, a lot of things to unpack here....

1) You still didn't give your direct opinion on what trump said, denouncing our own intelligence, calling our allies foes, etc, etc. Do you condone his words?

2) If it saves 1 life in Syria but leads us to 100,000,000 deaths in a civil war, or another war with another country since we're calling allies foes, is that worth it???

3) Saying "cyber crime happens, and we do it to" is more so CONDONING russia hacking us than anything else. Are you saying IF we do it to (big if on zero proof and just a blank assumption) then it's okay for russia to do it???

4) I DID NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY. I DO NOT LIKE HILLARY. I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. I'm just a logical person who quite clearly and easily sees through trumps CON and I'm dumbfounded that others cannot. I'm simply astonished because I DID used to think most average americans were smarter than they got credit... but CLEARLY I do not think that anymore as tons and tons (little less than half that voted) proved they are ignorant to facts and logic. You're telling me I'm upset about the election... I'm not. I'm upset because a racist, sexist, fear mongering bigot (and yes - all can be proved with quotes FROM TRUMP HIMSELF) is being paraded around like some all american when really it's just plane old ignorance and misinformation that ANYONE likes him at all. It's pathetic.
billryan
billryan
July 16th, 2018 at 12:34:48 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Boz

That is not why the left is upset

If the republican president was competent we would have concerns about our views and scotus certainly

But this president is lying daily, doing stupid policies even the righties dont agree with (tarriffs anyone) and constantly makes racist remarks

But he gave you a tax cut. How much of an ingrate can you be? Be a good little doggie and maybe he'll scratch your ears for you.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 16th, 2018 at 12:37:59 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I been traveling a lot recently so I’m not all up to date on the most recent events. Is whatever you guys are talking about....is it worth watching on YouTube? Or is this going to be another one of those wastes of my time like when the libs were going absolutely crazy because “Trump had a meltdown during a press conference and supported Nazis”? I’m sorry, I still think that’s just absolutely hilarious. Lolol

A large number of Rublican politicans are speaking out against Trump right now. Including big names like Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and Director of Intelligence Dan Coates (who trump appointed).

So I would say it’s worth a look.
Romes
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 12:38:21 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I been traveling a lot recently so I’m not all up to date on the most recent events. Is whatever you guys are talking about....is it worth watching on YouTube? Or is this going to be another one of those wastes of my time like when the libs were going absolutely crazy because “Trump had a meltdown during a press conference and supported Nazis”? I’m sorry, I still think that’s just absolutely hilarious. Lolol. Or is it more like the time when he called MS13 animals and libs went crazy? Anyone else following a pattern? Anyone see why it’s difficult to take some of you guys seriously when anything he does you go absolutely ape-sh** over? Sure there are going to be valid criticisms, but when it’s all way over the top, it’s hard to know if y’all being serious or you’re really that far on the left that there can’t even be a middle ground.

Find out for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwxqOoIyWm0
dogqck
dogqck
  • Threads: 1
July 16th, 2018 at 12:45:32 PM permalink
PRESIDENT TRUMP >>> THAT"S ALL, THANK YOU HILLARY
Romes
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 12:53:38 PM permalink
Quote: dogqck

PRESIDENT TRUMP >>> THAT"S ALL, THANK YOU HILLARY

Sh*t, and I was worried about the intelligence of trump supporters. Guess this post really highlights things, huh?
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
darkozRomesRSbeachbumbabsrxwine
July 16th, 2018 at 12:54:44 PM permalink
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
Romes
July 16th, 2018 at 12:57:33 PM permalink

I'm not. I'm upset because a racist, sexist, fear mongering bigot (and yes - all can be proved with quotes FROM TRUMP HIMSELF) is being paraded around like some all american when really it's just plane old ignorance and misinformation that ANYONE likes him at all. It's pathetic.

For many white Evangelical Christians, that’s pretty much the textbook definition of what it means to be an all-American.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 16th, 2018 at 12:58:09 PM permalink

Yeesh how could I have missed the symbolism of that red hat?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
dogqck
dogqck
  • Threads: 1
July 16th, 2018 at 1:00:21 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

For many white Evangelical Christians, that’s pretty much the textbook definition of what it means to be an all-American.

And your source for that bigoted statement. Were you impeached as a moderator ?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
RS
July 16th, 2018 at 1:03:27 PM permalink

1) You still didn't give your direct opinion on what trump said, denouncing our own intelligence, calling our allies foes, etc, etc. Do you condone his words?

2) If it saves 1 life in Syria but leads us to 100,000,000 deaths in a civil war, or another war with another country since we're calling allies foes, is that worth it???

3) Saying "cyber crime happens, and we do it to" is more so CONDONING russia hacking us than anything else. Are you saying IF we do it to (big if on zero proof and just a blank assumption) then it's okay for russia to do it???

4) I DID NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY. I DO NOT LIKE HILLARY. I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. I'm just a logical person who quite clearly and easily sees through trumps CON and I'm dumbfounded that others cannot. I'm simply astonished because I DID used to think most average americans were smarter than they got credit... but CLEARLY I do not think that anymore as tons and tons (little less than half that voted) proved they are ignorant to facts and logic. You're telling me I'm upset about the election... I'm not. I'm upset because a racist, sexist, fear mongering bigot (and yes - all can be proved with quotes FROM TRUMP HIMSELF) is being paraded around like some all american when really it's just plane old ignorance and misinformation that ANYONE likes him at all. It's pathetic.

I'm very disappointed you didn't include rapist. I did USE to think that you stayed calm. It's PLAIN to see you are very upset if you need another grammar and spelling lesson from AxelWolf.

To, too, two.
Use your capital letters.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Mission146
Mission146
July 16th, 2018 at 1:04:43 PM permalink
Quote: dogqck

And your source for that bigoted statement. Were you impeaches as a moderator ?

What that many of them are sexists, racists and bigots?

Is your contention that none of them are?

My source is the polls for separation of parents and children at the border, only white Evangelical Christians were in favor.

Resigned. Why should I have been impeached as a Moderator? What comes out of my mouth ain’t got **** on some of the garbage Trump says. I suppose one positive about having Trump as a President is it should at least theoretically lower the standards that others are held to.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
Boz
July 16th, 2018 at 2:07:15 PM permalink

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 16th, 2018 at 2:10:00 PM permalink

Uhhhh... what? There are ABSOLUTELY people that are THAT f'n stupid. Are you kidding me?? Haha... I can't believe you actually think people AREN'T influenced by all the stupid crap they read online, and would vote purely based on B.S. they see on Facebook.
  • Jump to: