Thread Rating:

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RS
October 24th, 2018 at 2:40:36 PM permalink
I’m becoming a little bit concerned that ams head is literally going to explode. No homo.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
October 24th, 2018 at 4:34:47 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

I’m becoming a little bit concerned that ams head is literally going to explode. No homo.

Still waiting for a rightie to answer my question, and not deflect like RS tried to.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
October 24th, 2018 at 4:42:17 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Still waiting for a rightie to answer my question, and not deflect like RS tried to.

I think most righties actually believe it was a false flag.
ams288
ams288
October 24th, 2018 at 5:08:32 PM permalink
The NYT has a story about how the Chinese have hacked Donald’s iPhone and listen in on all his personal calls.

This is my favorite part:

Basically: he’s a dumbass with no attention span, so he can’t spill secrets that he doesn’t know.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
gamerfreak
October 24th, 2018 at 5:13:12 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

Suspicious package found addressed to White House. Reported by CNN.

It does not appear that this is the time to start blaming one side or the other. On the surface, it appears to be a widespread incident. Of course, the facts that come out as we go on may prove something different.

10:05 CDT update...

Another network has reported that there was not a suspicious package sent to the White House.

It is still not the time to ascribe blame to anyone. More than likely, it is a nut case just like any other attack. Unless you are a complete moron, you understand that there are triggered nutcases that support both parties.

Nope. This is one or more of the deplorables, guided by Trump encouraging and condoning violence towards those with whom they disagree, night after night, rally after rally.

The one addressed to the White House was a spiteful rumor to deflect blame, just like you're doing here. Just like there were "good people on both sides" of Charlottesville. No. No, there weren't.

And yes, this is terrorist activity. Since I'm pointing fingers and blaming. This is the inevitable and disgusting escalation of spooling up idiots at rallys. Calling the press the enemy of the people. Praising the congressman for bodyslamming a reporter. Making excuses for Saudi hit squads. Etc.

This is exactly what the mullahs do, calling for jihad on political enemies. Pot, meet kettle.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
October 24th, 2018 at 5:42:01 PM permalink
How do you get the population to start a Civil War?
The Lefties handlers seem to have some chomping at the bit. Once again proving how easily you are manipulated.
ams288
ams288
October 24th, 2018 at 5:46:57 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The Lefties handlers seem to have some chomping at the bit. Once again proving how easily you are manipulated.

Narrator: And yet, only the right-wingers ever bring up the topic of a new Civil War.
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 24th, 2018 at 5:54:45 PM permalink

Narrator: And yet, only the right-wingers ever bring up the topic of a new Civil War.

Maybe it's that same kid who pulled the fire alarm at school because he didn't properly study for midterms. Good luck
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 24th, 2018 at 5:54:47 PM permalink

Maybe it's that same kid who pulled the fire alarm at school because he didn't properly study for midterms. Good luck
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
ams288
October 24th, 2018 at 5:55:05 PM permalink

Conservative voters in fly over states supporting a city slicker New Yorker who is nothing like them and never has been.

Lefties are easily manipulated?

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 24th, 2018 at 6:09:36 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Conservative voters in fly over states supporting a city slicker New Yorker who is nothing like them and never has been.

Lefties are easily manipulated?

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At least you are finding some humor. Almost as much as I laughed every time I saw the HildaBeast walk on stage in a Chairman Mao pantsuit.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
October 24th, 2018 at 6:16:28 PM permalink
"“Why, of course, the people don’t want war,” Goering shrugged. “Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.”

“There is one difference,” I pointed out. “In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.”

“Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/war-games/
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
lildevilLucy
October 24th, 2018 at 10:13:07 PM permalink

Your loaded* question. The only proper response to a loaded question is deflection. An EXAMPLE is “Have you stopped beating your wife yet?” Again, that’s an example.

It seems you guys have trouble with figuring out what a loaded question is because y’all keep them coming. I remember when a few lefties here went off the rails because they didn’t know what a loaded question was. It seems they still don’t know. It was pretty darn funny TBH. My condolences to AZDuffman.

At least you’re kinda clever, I’ll give you that.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
ams288
October 25th, 2018 at 2:09:58 AM permalink

These conservatives have all claimed the bombs are a “false flag” today:

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

Could a rightie please provide a list of all the prominent liberals who claimed the GOP baseball practice shooting that injured Rep. Scalise was a “false flag?”

Those people are going to have egg on their faces, if whoever sent those low ordinance devices, filled with shards of glass, is identified as a right wing extremist.

As for the shootings:

No one could call the shootings a false flag, because the shooter was downed by the police at the scene, while in the act of committing the crime, and was carrying a hit list with the names of six Republican Congressmen in his pocket as he lay dying.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
October 25th, 2018 at 4:41:05 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Nope. This is one or more of the deplorables, guided by Trump encouraging and condoning violence towards those with whom they disagree, night after night, rally after rally.

The one addressed to the White House was a spiteful rumor to deflect blame, just like you're doing here. Just like there were "good people on both sides" of Charlottesville. No. No, there weren't.

And yes, this is terrorist activity. Since I'm pointing fingers and blaming. This is the inevitable and disgusting escalation of spooling up idiots at rallys. Calling the press the enemy of the people. Praising the congressman for bodyslamming a reporter. Making excuses for Saudi hit squads. Etc.

This is exactly what the mullahs do, calling for jihad on political enemies. Pot, meet kettle.

There is no "both sides" angle that I have heard presented this morning. Naturally, it is more likely that this attempt was perpetrated by a far right nut job just as the attempt to kill Republican members of Congress was conducted by a far left nut job. That is the "both sides" part of the story--you have to be a total moron to believe that all the nuts reside on one side.

First, you don't bother to consider the comments made in a conversation here as the incident unfolded yesterday (and, sadly continue to do so today) and then you state something in a factual manner (the CNN report of something sent to the White House) that was most likely a result of the fact all of this mail for officials in DC is handled off-site and someone making a mistake.

Your accusations against me are not only ridiculous, they are obviously false if you even bother to read the things I have written here. Just yesterday I said:

--I think that this is the work of a right wing nut job.
--there are nut jobs on both sides. The attack on folks Congress is an example of one from one side, just as this is one from the other side
--I don't believe that violence is the answer

The political rhetoric is at a very high level. Many, including the President, are out of line. Even here, people openly have said things about hoping the President does not make it through his first term, let alone a second, and the aren't talking about him leaving by impeachment. If you don't think that it is coming from people on both sides, you are not reading or listening to what is being said. The hatefulness of the words spewed has been increasing since before Trump was elected. The encouragement of people to confront folks in private time may not be a call for the kind of crap that is going on now, but it is the break down in civility. Everyone contributing to the breakdown in civility is at least a small part of the problem.

Yes, this is a terrorist attack. It is revolting. We do agree on something.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
Steverinos
October 25th, 2018 at 5:19:34 AM permalink

First, you don't bother to consider the comments made in a conversation here as the incident unfolded yesterday (and, sadly continue to do so today) and then you state something in a factual manner (the CNN report of something sent to the White House) that was most likely a result of the fact all of this mail for officials in DC is handled off-site and someone making a mistake.

Your accusations against me are not only ridiculous, they are obviously false if you even bother to read the things I have written here. Just yesterday I said:

--I think that this is the work of a right wing nut job.
--there are nut jobs on both sides. The attack on folks Congress is an example of one from one side, just as this is one from the other side
--I don't believe that violence is the answer

The political rhetoric is at a very high level. Many, including the President, are out of line. Even here, people openly have said things about hoping the President does not make it through his first term, let alone a second, and the aren't talking about him leaving by impeachment. If you don't think that it is coming from people on both sides, you are not reading or listening to what is being said. The hatefulness of the words spewed has been increasing since before Trump was elected. The encouragement of people to confront folks in private time may not be a call for the kind of crap that is going on now, but it is the break down in civility. Everyone contributing to the breakdown in civility is at least a small part of the problem.

Yes, this is a terrorist attack. It is revolting. We do agree on something.

Staying quiet and expecting people to see what Trump is, and show some decency, some basic American values, and NOT VOTE for a gross distortion of a leader didn't work.

Politely pointing out obvious flaws and anti-American policies didn't work. Just got contemptuous labels like "snowflake" and the rest pasted on us.

"When they go low, we go high." hasn't worked. The hateful rhetoric from the podium continues, violent responses praised or slid over or excused. As recently as last night, Trump paid bare lip service to unity while continuing to insult, including sarcastically claiming to hold back. This morning's tweet takes no responsibility, blaming the Mainstream Media for this climate he has engendered and escalated.

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!"

So, no one should be surprised that some (a growing number) of the opposition is choosing to fight fire with fire lately. I don't support that approach, myself, but it's been made clear to some of them that anything less than head-on like tactics is just wimpy.

Conventional approach to cowing a bully. Probably going to make things worse, at least until the rest of the Republican leadership grow some balls and undercut his excess. Like that's ever going to happen.

So it takes repudiation by the voters. We'll see, I guess.
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
terapined
October 25th, 2018 at 5:29:21 AM permalink
Can we just fast forward to 2024 or 2028 when this guy is the Democratic nominee for Pres???

https://youtu.be/ZLmA7QdnO9o
RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 5:40:17 AM permalink

Staying quiet and expecting people to see what Trump is, and show some decency, some basic American values, and NOT VOTE for a gross distortion of a leader didn't work.

Politely pointing out obvious flaws and anti-American policies didn't work. Just got contemptuous labels like "snowflake" and the rest pasted on us.

"When they go low, we go high." hasn't worked. The hateful rhetoric from the podium continues, violent responses praised or slid over or excused. As recently as last night, Trump paid bare lip service to unity while continuing to insult, including sarcastically claiming to hold back. This morning's tweet takes no responsibility, blaming the Mainstream Media for this climate he has engendered and escalated.

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!"

So, no one should be surprised that some (a growing number) of the opposition is choosing to fight fire with fire lately. I don't support that approach, myself, but it's been made clear to some of them that anything less than head-on like tactics is just wimpy.

Conventional approach to cowing a bully. Probably going to make things worse, at least until the rest of the Republican leadership grow some balls and undercut his excess. Like that's ever going to happen.

So it takes repudiation by the voters. We'll see, I guess.

He was elected because the candidate presented by the Democrats was horrible and had a very high disapproval rating of her own. He was a horrible candidate himself, of course. This is the second election in my lifetime where I wanted to vote "No" for president--the other (and before I could actually vote) was very different, because it pitted two honorable men who just did not seem cut out to be President--Ford and Carter. The two in 2016 had many red flags that should have kept them from advancing beyond the primaries, but they did. I think a lot of decent candidates fell by the wayside in the primaries for various reasons.

I think the Democrats have done a horrible job of messaging the heck out of what they don't like about President Trump. Instead of talking about impeachment and kicking people when they are down, I think they would be better off working on winning the coming elections--each one has the come, both local and state, by presenting ideas and actual plans that are better than those that he has come up with so far. Some of what he has done has worked, in spite of everything. Attacking everything is not the best way to show how you will do better.

The media has not helped either party by being on the attack against the President more often than not. We can debate for days how bad someone might be, but we ignore the reality that the statement "all publicity is good publicity" is more true than it is false. If the negative stories about the President are all we see on the mainstream media, as studies have shown, then there are not good stories--or even just a lot fewer stories--about the Democrats getting on air. EVERY politician weaponizes, to a degree, things to fire up their base. Overstating things is common practice. This isn't to say that a lot of the negative reporting isn't deserved, but it helps him as much as it helps anyone.

I always advocated Republicans putting forth good bills that President Obama would not sign and then publicizing the heck out of it. I think the Democrats could do the same thing instead of having people like Maxine Waters and others talking about collusion, impeachment, and investigations. You can't win the battle of ideas without, well, ideas! Both parties often fall short in presenting ideas. You can't go back and win the 2016 election. The focus should be on 2018, 2020, and 2022. My advice is the same for both parties in the minority or without the White House.

We shall see what happens...
ams288
ams288
October 25th, 2018 at 6:31:44 AM permalink
The right has lost their god damn minds....

RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 6:59:24 AM permalink

(deleted Twitter comment above--just to keep from repeating the same image time and time again)

Was your source for this his actual Twitter account or something else?

The reason I ask is that I can't see that on his Twitter feed. I am not "on" Twitter, so I guess I may not be able to see it all, he may have deleted it, or something else may have happened.

Thanks!
RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 7:01:44 AM permalink
An update on the mail count from each party--the Democrats have sent at least one email per day since I sent them $5. I do get at least 3-5 per day from various Republican supporters.
ams288
ams288
October 25th, 2018 at 7:24:19 AM permalink

Was your source for this his actual Twitter account or something else?

The reason I ask is that I can't see that on his Twitter feed. I am not "on" Twitter, so I guess I may not be able to see it all, he may have deleted it, or something else may have happened.

Thanks!

He deleted the tweet.
RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 8:33:01 AM permalink

He deleted the tweet.

I am sad that there are more people touting the "false flag" stuff. Is it possible? Yes, anything is possible... Right now, though, it is time to condemn the act and hope for a quick apprehension and end to the problem before anyone gets hurt. Once they cuff the suspect, it will be time to talk about motives....

It is a terrorist. It is a nut. I've already set that it is probably a right wing nut.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
October 25th, 2018 at 8:57:53 AM permalink

Wow
I looked into this and Lou Dobbs actually posted this
What a disgusting human being.
Isn't this guy a journalist
Pretty unprofessional tweet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lou-dobbs-promotes-conspiracy-theory-that-democrats-sent-explosive-devices-to-clinton-obama-and-soros-to-improve-midterm-chances/ar-BBOSKoQ
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
October 25th, 2018 at 9:05:11 AM permalink
Obviously the person sending these bombs has serious issues.

A couple of questions:

Where were the packages post-marked from?

Would the offense be deemed as serious if the devices contained no explosive charge?
"What, me worry?"
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
October 25th, 2018 at 9:30:49 AM permalink
The mail bombs don't benefit the Democrats. That makes zero sense. If anything, it benefits Republicans because it's taking attention away from them and any scandals-of-the-week they may be trying to gloss over. If people are talking about bombs, they won't be talking about tariffs or Russia or migrant caravans. If it's a false flag conspiracy theory, it would make way more sense that it's a Republican one.

It is 100% some lone nutjob terrorist, though. Not a false flag.

The NYT has a story about how the Chinese have hacked Donald’s iPhone and listen in on all his personal calls.

Isn't this almost the exact same type of security issue for which people are still wanting Hillary to be thrown in jail without due process?

What's different? Is it that Trump is a man? Or a Republican?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
October 25th, 2018 at 9:35:09 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

Obviously the person sending these bombs has serious issues.

A couple of questions:

Where were the packages post-marked from?

Would the offense be deemed as serious if the devices contained no explosive charge?

The FBI and USPS have that information (where) but have not released it. That's how they knew yesterday to look for something to Joe Biden, which they located this morning. They have some kind of line on the back channel. If they have video of the person (s) mailing them, they haven't released it.

It would be considered serious enough to be investigated, because the devices, even unarmed, represent a death threat. The urgency is in the devices being live, and them not knowing how many might have been sent besides the ones they've found.

The common thread seems to be that these are all people Trump has attacked or disparaged publicly. They might be able to narrow down when the person tipped by looking at every tweet and televised remark.

Edit: as I'm typing, they've released that the person mailed them from Florida. How was that not expected. This state.Yecch.

Anyway, so they're now concentrating on past incidents involving DWS. They think maybe she has had prior contacts from the bomber (s).

They also will check on people Trump targeted by name, like Meryl Streep, Jim Acosta, Katy Tur, etc etc.
terapined
terapined
October 25th, 2018 at 9:36:56 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Isn't this almost the exact same type of security issue for which people are still wanting Hillary to be thrown in jail without due process?

I read about this and am pretty shocked. Trump refuses to use a land line for security purposes. I hear the Russians and Chinese listen in on all his mutiple cell phone calls.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
October 25th, 2018 at 10:29:04 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I read about this and am pretty shocked. Trump refuses to use a land line for security purposes. I hear the Russians and Chinese listen in on all his mutiple cell phone calls.

The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 11:10:14 AM permalink

Edit: as I'm typing, they've released that the person mailed them from Florida. How was that not expected. This state.Yecch.

"Reuters now further reports, while still citing an unnamed federal law enforcement source, that the investigation into the 10 pipe bombs “is focusing on leads in Florida”. "

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/25/pipe-bombs-suspicous-packages-robert-de-niro-latest-live-updates-explosive-devices

While I am not surprised that they are focusing on Florida based on whatever the DWS connection might be, I hope that this leak is on purpose--perhaps to smoke out a nervous suspect--and not the usual run-of-the-mill leak to make someone feel good about themselves. I have a problem with leaks in general because they can harm an investigation.

I just want them to find the person and end this terrorist activity.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
October 25th, 2018 at 11:12:30 AM permalink
I'm a bit confused because earlier reports say the package to George Soros was hand delivered.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RonC
RonC
October 25th, 2018 at 11:19:45 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'm a bit confused because earlier reports say the package to George Soros was hand delivered.

I don't have much faith in the first word on any of these things. There is a bit of a fog of confusion at the beginning of an investigation; once things settle down, reports will be more accurate. It is always possible some were hand delivered and some mailed...or they could have all been mailed.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
Thanked by
petroglyphSOOPOO
October 25th, 2018 at 11:30:03 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Don't be so "shocked." He used a a secured government cell phone. It might be interesting if you tell us how "I hear Russians and Chinese....." Maybe your phone is not secure. Or maybe you succeeded Diane Feinstein's Beijing spy of 20 years.
ams288
ams288
October 25th, 2018 at 11:35:52 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

It might be interesting if you tell us how "I hear Russians and Chinese....."

Maybe he read the NYT article detailing exactly this.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
lildevilLucyAxelWolfRSMooseton
October 25th, 2018 at 12:28:43 PM permalink
BREAKING NEWS...…………...Another Suspicious Package Found

…….In Michelle Obama's Pants
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
MaxPen
October 25th, 2018 at 12:34:14 PM permalink

And yet, still not as disturbing as:

FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
October 25th, 2018 at 12:34:37 PM permalink

If I was in charge and had to kick one person off this board, I would pick you.
Steverinos
Steverinos
October 25th, 2018 at 12:44:51 PM permalink

How is that breaking? You've been peddling that for years.
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 25th, 2018 at 12:48:28 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

If I was in charge and had to kick one person off this board, I would pick you.

Hate is heavy, let it go. :-)
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
October 25th, 2018 at 12:53:52 PM permalink
I'm just pissed I didn't come up with that one.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
Thanked by
MaxPenRS
October 25th, 2018 at 12:57:36 PM permalink

Hate is heavy, let it go. :-)

I never used the word hate. I try to save that one for when it’s important.

I guess I just have a different sense of humor. I should probably lighten up. You’re right.
Steverinos
Steverinos
October 25th, 2018 at 1:20:39 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

I guess I just have a different sense of humor.

Max wasn't kidding. He actually believes Michelle is a man. Don't think I've seen him meet a conspiracy he didn't like.

One of his posts from back in the day:

terapined
terapined
October 25th, 2018 at 1:22:25 PM permalink
I am against all violence
I am against Trump but I do not want him hurt or harmed in any physical way
That goes everybody on the other side of the aisle. Even Ted Nugent and MaxPen :-)

yet

I read this quote from Milo Yiannopoulos
“Just catching up with news of all these pipe bombs, Disgusting and sad (that they didn’t go off, and the daily beast didn’t get one).”
A response with 3k likes
“Bravo! Bravo. To have the balls to say what us conservatives REALLY believe.”

Pretty sad
Innocent postal workers are carrying those bombs. Milo and his supporters disgust me
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
October 25th, 2018 at 1:23:11 PM permalink

Maybe he read the NYT article detailing exactly this.

In that case, that makes two people who don't know how to cite or don't give a hoot.
terapined
terapined
October 25th, 2018 at 1:25:25 PM permalink

In that case, that makes two people who don't know how to cite or don't give a hoot.

????
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html
ams288
ams288
October 25th, 2018 at 1:44:00 PM permalink

Glad to see you are bipartisan enough to lump yourself in with terapined.
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 25th, 2018 at 1:49:31 PM permalink

Max wasn't kidding. He actually believes Michelle is a man. Don't think I've seen him meet a conspiracy he didn't like.

Not that I'm disputing any of that, but, do you have a link to my post? ;-)
Seems to contain details I would not likely include.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
October 25th, 2018 at 2:05:48 PM permalink

Not that I'm disputing any of that, but, do you have a link to my post? ;-)
Seems to contain details I would not likely include.

MaxPen's post
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
terapined
terapined
October 25th, 2018 at 2:20:27 PM permalink
Max, you really believe this junk?
Its a joke right?
By the way the Earth is not flat
Can you get your head around that concept lol

It really amazes me what conservatives believe
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
MaxPen
October 25th, 2018 at 2:28:00 PM permalink
“Michelle” Obama isn’t a man. But she used to be. Quite frankly, I’m disgusted with those who hate on her for her sex change and pretend it didn’t happen. I just wish everyone was as accepting and open of transgered people like MaxPen and I are. Those on the left who spout inclusion are doing nothing but excluding Michelle Obama with their hateful rhetoric. Please let us all work together to end transphobia.
  • Jump to: