Thread Rating:

boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
August 4th, 2017 at 2:38:25 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Yeah, this is what I don't get. Trump is objectively a bad President. I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise. I mean, you can look at most other Presidents and, regardless of what policies they supported or enacted, you can tell they at least handled the job in a professional manner. Trump is not handling the office well at all. I mean, just by the nature of the job, I'm sure some good bills and/or laws or whatever will come to pass, but any idiot with a pen will eventually sign off on something good if it's their job 24/7/365.

Trump has no idea what he's doing. He is literally acting like a child. I 100% believe he has some kind of serious mental disability. He is a narcissist and a pathological liar. It's kind of baffling to me that there haven't been efforts to remove him from office, but like I said somewhere else on here, I think everyone is just so stunned that this is happening they're kind of frozen and they don't really know what to do. They're just kind of hoping it will somehow go away on it's own. It might. In 3 1/2 years.

The Dems strategy of laying low will backfire. Special elections have been held and the GOP has been holding seats. On the senate side on 8 GOP seats are up in 2018. Two are really in jeopardy for the GOP which are Nevada (Heller) and Arizona (Flake). Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming will be unscathed. So the best the Dems can do is get to 50. In Congress, Dems will have to get to 24 more seats; currently as of this moment in time on 25 - 28 GOP congressman are rated "toss-up" or "leans-GOP" in the 2018 election according to Sabuto / Cook and this is in a very turbulent session.

There is a ton of work to be done, and unless the Dems start acting really soon to show that they can be a party that can govern they will find the GOP with another 2 year mandate in both houses. By that time, Russia will be done and Trump should have calmed down.

I don't see much hope or change in 2018.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
August 4th, 2017 at 5:14:56 PM permalink
I'd wager the House flips in 2018.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
August 4th, 2017 at 5:49:55 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

what odds are you giving? what limits?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
August 4th, 2017 at 6:22:20 PM permalink
A Republican donor in Virginia is suing the Republican Party for fraud and racketeering. He wants people to get their money back on the promise to repeal Obamacare.

Quote:

Heghmann's suit alleges that both the national and state GOP raised millions of dollars from 2009 to 2016 by promising to repeal ObamaCare, but that Republicans knew they would be unable to repeal the law when former President Obama won reelection in 2012.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-donor-sues-gop-for-fraud-over-obamacare-repeal-failure/ar-AApqJrk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
billryan
billryan
August 4th, 2017 at 6:47:15 PM permalink
Imagine being able to hold politicians to their word? I wish him well in this suit.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
August 5th, 2017 at 8:11:08 AM permalink

Isn't the Senate much more likely to flip? Don't the Dems need like 20-something seats in the House?

Can you imagine if the Dems get both the Senate and House? Trump might as well just take a two year vacation at that point, because he's not getting anything done after that.

But this is Trump and his ego we're talking about. He was a Democrat for years. I can see him suddenly flipping sides and totally bailing on the GOP to become a Democrat in all but name if the Democrats take Congress.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
TigerWu
August 5th, 2017 at 8:40:05 AM permalink
No, only one third of the Senate is up for election and most of the seats are considered safe. Democrats have a shot at two seats but picking up the third is unlikely. The entire House is up, and a thirty seat swing is possible.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
Boz
August 5th, 2017 at 9:04:31 AM permalink

Yeah, this is what I don't get. Trump is objectively a bad President. I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

In only six months, coal exports are up 58% over the first quarter of 2016. Food Stamp usage is at its lowest level in seven years. Gas prices are at a 12 year low. The mining sector is up 21.6%, Construction up 5.6%, manufacturing up 4.7%. Philly Fed manufacturing index at a 33 year high. 860 job killing Obama era regulations eliminated or suspended. Foxconn investing $10 billion and creating thousands of jobs in Wisconsin after direct negotiations with Trump. Intel investing $7 billion in Arizona to complete a computer chip factory. Toyota and Mazda building $1.6 billion assembly plant in US, creating 4,000 jobs. Illegal immigration arrests up 38%. Illegal border crossings down 73%. ICE made over 41,000 arrests. A 37% increase. Refugee intake reduced more than 50%. GDP rising at 2.6% pace. Double the 2016 pace. S&P 500 companies see profit growth not seen in six years. 15% first quarter. 11% second quarter. 1 million jobs created in first the six months. Unemployment rate lowest in sixteen years. Black unemployment lowest in seventeen years.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
August 5th, 2017 at 10:01:33 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

In only six months, coal exports are up 58% over the first quarter of 2016. Food Stamp usage is at its lowest level in seven years. Gas prices are at a 12 year low. The mining sector is up 21.6%, Construction up 5.6%, manufacturing up 4.7%. Philly Fed manufacturing index at a 33 year high. 860 job killing Obama era regulations eliminated or suspended. Foxconn investing $10 billion and creating thousands of jobs in Wisconsin after direct negotiations with Trump. Intel investing $7 billion in Arizona to complete a computer chip factory. Toyota and Mazda building $1.6 billion assembly plant in US, creating 4,000 jobs. Illegal immigration arrests up 38%. Illegal border crossings down 73%. ICE made over 41,000 arrests. A 37% increase. Refugee intake reduced more than 50%. GDP rising at 2.6% pace. Double the 2016 pace. S&P 500 companies see profit growth not seen in six years. 15% first quarter. 11% second quarter. 1 million jobs created in first the six months. Unemployment rate lowest in sixteen years. Black unemployment lowest in seventeen years.

That's nice and all, but how much of that is Trump directly responsible for? Almost none of it. We are merely seeing the continued rebound of the economy that started years ago. And no, I'm not giving Obama credit for that, I'm just saying that most of what you listed would have happened no matter who the President was then OR now. Trump is completely un-Presidential and unprofessional on almost every conceivable level. That's basically what I was arguing. I already conceded that there will be some good policy changes.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
Thanked by
OnceDear
August 5th, 2017 at 10:06:43 AM permalink
The last thing we need is investments in coal.
Tanko
Tanko
August 5th, 2017 at 12:15:04 PM permalink

That's nice and all, but how much of that is Trump directly responsible for? Almost none of it. We are merely seeing the continued rebound of the economy that started years ago. And no, I'm not giving Obama credit for that, I'm just saying that most of what you listed would have happened no matter who the President was then OR now.

Yes, of course. The same president who tried to kill fracking, mining and the coal industry, would have seen the mining sector increase 21.6%, and coal imports increase 58%. The same president who tried to kill fracking and prohibited drilling in the Gulf would have seen gas prices drop to the lowest level in 12 years. The same president who expanded the Foods Stamp program that saw nearly one in six Americans go on Food Stamps, would not have fought States that restored work requirements in 2017, that reduced Food Stamp usage to its lowest level in six years. A no-brainer. The same president who negotiated TPP would have seen manufacturing increase by 4.7%, and the Philadelphia Fed Index rocket to its highest level in 33 years after a disastrous 2016. The same president those administration imposed 3,853 regulations, would have removed or suspended 862 job killing regulations to help create jobs and spur investment and corporate profits. Of course he would. Intel, Foxconn, Toyota and Mazda could easily have invested those billions in Mexico. Of course, Trump’s criticism of manufacturers who open factories in Mexico and sell here, had nothing to do with their decision to invest here instead. And of course, just like Trump, under Hillary, we would have seen refugee intake reduced more than 50%, even after she proposed increasing refugee intake by 30% to 110,000 over the previous year. And of course, just like Trump, with her tough stance against illegal immigration, border crossings would have been down 73%, and ICE arrests would have gone up 37%. Or course - not.

Side note:

Only six months after Canadian PM Trudeau announced that Canada would take in all refugees who are refused entry into the US, Quebec is “Close to it’s limits”, and Montreal opened their Olympic Stadium for housing. Pierre must be very popular in Canada.
rxwine
rxwine
August 5th, 2017 at 1:01:26 PM permalink

prohibited drilling in the Gulf

The Deep Water Horizon accident would make anyone overly cautious.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
billryan
billryan
August 5th, 2017 at 1:01:49 PM permalink
Living in the past is cool but Pierre Trudeau hasn't been PM of Canada for many many years.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 5th, 2017 at 1:05:46 PM permalink

Yes, of course. The same president who tried to kill fracking, mining and the coal industry, would have seen the mining sector increase 21.6%, and coal imports increase 58%. The same president who tried to kill fracking and prohibited drilling in the Gulf would have seen gas prices drop to the lowest level in 12 years.

Your stats are SO one-sided, and some not necessarily accurate. Just looking at one subject, above, among your wall-o-text of intimidation; fossil fuels.

Coal is NOT good for this country, and we need to continue to move away from it. The air pollution, acid rain, and damage caused at mining sites is difficult, if not impossible to remediate.

Fracking is causing huge problems short-term, with causing aquifer pollution and millions of earthquakes, and the long-term damage is unknown.

Offshore drilling carries risks best exemplified by BP in the Gulf, and has seriously depleted fisheries and poisoned waters.

And if your hero, Trump, is doing such a good job of re-opening coal mines and putting those people back to work, why are coal imports up 58%? His base is idle and hungry! Nothing better to do than be his posse when he does his hate-act, apparently; he keeps going back to them for rallies.

You're also giving him waaaay too much credit for gas prices. They're actually up from last year (you know, under Obama) over the first 7 months of this year. It has a lot more to do with worldwide price points, futures contracts, and other factors than it does with either President. But so does everything you claim have much more to do with other factors than anything Trump's done.

Unlike you, I'll provide a source for saying this. Note the steady decrease from 2011, and then level/rise this year.

Enough for now.

Quote:

The same president who expanded the Foods Stamp program that saw nearly one in six Americans go on Food Stamps, would not have fought States that restored work requirements in 2017, that reduced Food Stamp usage to its lowest level in six years. A no-brainer. The same president who negotiated TPP would have seen manufacturing increase by 4.7%, and the Philadelphia Fed Index rocket to its highest level in 33 years after a disastrous 2016. The same president those administration imposed 3,853 regulations, would have removed or suspended 862 job killing regulations to help create jobs and spur investment and corporate profits. Of course he would. Intel, Foxconn, Toyota and Mazda could easily have invested those billions in Mexico. Of course, Trump’s criticism of manufacturers who open factories in Mexico and sell here, had nothing to do with their decision to invest here instead. And of course, just like Trump, under Hillary, we would have seen refugee intake reduced more than 50%, even after she proposed increasing refugee intake by 30% to 110,000 over the previous year. And of course, just like Trump, with her tough stance against illegal immigration, border crossings would have been down 73%, and ICE arrests would have gone up 37%. Or course - not.

Side note:

Only six months after Canadian PM Trudeau announced that Canada would take in all refugees who are refused entry into the US, Quebec is “Close to it’s limits”, and Montreal opened their Olympic Stadium for housing. Pierre must be very popular in Canada.

If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
August 5th, 2017 at 1:17:54 PM permalink

Side note:

I may have you mixed up with someone else Tanko, but I thought conservative Christians in the answer to WWJD, wouldn't be to turn away refugees.

Or at least they wouldn't highlight it as a good thing.
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 5th, 2017 at 1:44:01 PM permalink

Justin Trudeau's latest polling shows a 54% approval rating. The refugee thing is hurting him, as well a couple of broken promises.

Zero terrorist attacks by Syrian Refugees. Montreal already is a very cosmopolitan city with a Haitian community and will be fine. All refugees admitted under the program both in the United States and Canada subject to "extreme vetting".

Most are asylum seekers from Haiti leaving the US because Trump is reversing an Obama policy. They go to Quebec because french is the official language of Haiti and Quebec. Most will be deported back to Haiti.
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 5th, 2017 at 1:49:18 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I may have you mixed up with someone else Tanko, but I thought conservative Christians in the answer to WWJD, wouldn't be to turn away refugees.

Alot of the private resettling programs for refugees in Canada are hosted by churches. Jesus of course would welcome refugees.

But Canadians like Americans are polarized as well. There is a significant portion who don't believe refugees should be welcome mostly due to the changes to their communities which is having an effect (not a deleterious one, just changes) and some straining of resources, not because of terrorist fears. Canadians are smart enough to realize that they are refugees for a very good reason and are welcoming and charitable.

With the US near full employment, the only way that the economy is going to grow is through inflation or immigration.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 5th, 2017 at 3:52:51 PM permalink
Donald's "working vacation" is going well.

EDIT:

He literally just tweeted this:

Quote: @realDonaldTrump

Working in Bedminster, N.J., as long planned construction is being done at the White House. This is not a vacation - meetings and calls!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Tanko
Tanko
August 5th, 2017 at 5:30:49 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Your stats are SO one-sided, and some not necessarily accurate. Just looking at one subject, above, among your wall-o-text of intimidation; fossil fuels.

Gas Prices Not This Cheap in Twelve Years - CNN

Lester Holt NBC -Lowest Price in Twelve Years

I should have said ‘Exports’, which are up more than 60% this year due to soaring demand from Asia and Europe. The same Europeans who say we should be transitioning out of coal. Reuters

Coal is poisoning the planet and changing weather patterns with particulate material, but there is nothing we can do about it internationally.

It is also a source of 77,000 jobs and billions in revenue for States and the Federal government.

China says their CO2 emissionsl won’t plateau until 2030.

Whatever coal we don’t sell coal to them, the Russians will.

The same countries that criticized Trump for pulling out of the Paris Accords are buying much more U.S. coal than last year.

U.S. Coal exports

Fracking has created 4.6 million new jobs and $3.5 trillion in wealth. Despite its dangers, like coal, it is a source of revenue and wealth. If you outlaw fracking, all of that goes away. Daily Caller and Brookings

It is also hurting the Russian economy.

Obama banned offshore drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and parts of the Pacific, Atlantic and the Arctic. What good did it do? While our rigs were shut down, and exploration for new fields ended, other nations continued to drill in those places, and we ended up buying oil from them instead of own companies. Time
Tanko
Tanko
August 5th, 2017 at 5:36:39 PM permalink

You have me mixed up with someone else.

But, while we're on the subject, there's a difference between refugees and freeloaders.
Tanko
Tanko
August 5th, 2017 at 6:04:28 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Justin Trudeau's latest polling shows a 54% approval rating.

Good to know. We have another 20 million for him.

"I want to go to Canada" said one man who was deported from the US for drug possession"

"Now it's Canada's turn."

Toronto sun
billryan
billryan
August 5th, 2017 at 6:51:01 PM permalink

You have me mixed up with someone else.

But, while we're on the subject, there's a difference between refugees and freeloaders.

Yes, why should those Syrian kids come here when they can go to Vietnam and get full time jobs.
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 5th, 2017 at 8:38:05 PM permalink

Good to know. We have another 20 million for him.

"I want to go to Canada" said one man who was deported from the US for drug possession"

"Now it's Canada's turn."

Toronto sun

The Sun is a conservative rag but has a great Sunshine Girl. The Globe and National Post are much more balanced while the Star leans left. People with criminal records of moral turpitude or druges generally not admitted to Canada, just like they are not admitted to the United States. 90% of Mexican refugee seekers get denied. They are given due process.

Quoting an OpEd from the Sun is like quoting an OpEd from the Washington Times. It's nonjournalistic crap.
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 5th, 2017 at 8:59:40 PM permalink

Gas Prices Not This Cheap in Twelve Years - CNN

Gas prices have been coming down since 2011.

It is also a source of 77,000 jobs and billions in revenue for States and the Federal government. China says their CO2 emissions won’t plateau until 2030. Whatever coal we don’t sell coal to them, the Russians will. The same countries that criticized Trump for pulling out of the Paris Accords are buying much more U.S. coal than last year.

U.S. Coal exports

Fracking has created 4.6 million new jobs and $3.5 trillion in wealth. Despite its dangers, like coal, it is a source of revenue and wealth. If you outlaw fracking, all of that goes away. Daily Caller and Brookings

Do you happen to have children? I would really like mine to be alive in 50 years. Growing the economy and feeding the corporate lizards is fine, but the long term assurance of our survival should always be our long term goal.

Fracking is an environmental catastrophe. It is causing earthquakes and poisoning the water table. I am fine with responsible energy production via regulations that ensure that the land and water supply is unscathed due to fracking.

Coal exports are up because the price of coal is higher (thanks to production limits in China, who actually understand that clean air is important to their citizens) which opened export opportunities. Coal exports were up 36% Q4 2016 vs Q4 2015, before Trump took office, so you can't give him credit for that.

S&P Global Coal report November 2016

Why coal prices are higher

How China, not Obama waged the war on coal - Forbes .

You can't credit Trump for everything. In fact, you really can't credit him for anything.
ams288
ams288
August 8th, 2017 at 3:03:12 PM permalink
I'm so glad I'm not on the side that has to pretend like this giant man-baby is a respectable human being...

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
August 8th, 2017 at 3:17:42 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

I'm so glad I'm not on the side that has to pretend like this giant man-baby is a respectable human being...

Wow.

I'm loving the new Trump doctrine. "Speak loudly and carry a little stick". We've been getting penis enlargement spammers lately; perhaps they can help him.

He's scaring the hell out of me. They're cornering him and he has the nuclear codes in his hand. How long before he pulls the trigger?

We may not have to worry about fossil fuels polluting or changing the environment. Won't need to wait that long. We could have nuclear winter in the next week or two.
OnceDear
OnceDear
August 8th, 2017 at 4:01:21 PM permalink

He's scaring the hell out of me. They're cornering him and he has the nuclear codes in his hand. How long before he pulls the trigger?
We could have nuclear winter in the next week or two.

I'm afraid I concur.
The need to be seen as 'a strong leader'. (or even to go down in history as such)
couple with a congress and populace that can't conceive of such stupidity
couple with an understaffed admin with no skilled diplomats
couple with Kim not being prepared to back-down ever!
couple with a trump that doesn't give a fsck about lives in that region ( what americans?)
and finally, trump needs the mother of all distractions.

We're fcuked.
I give it a week. 3 weeks tops.
Don't concur so much on it being an instant global conflagration. It will be big enough and local enough while Pooty nips in to steal a few Eastern European countries and then the West will be hogtied as the US decides they'll leave Eastern Europe and Nato to defend itself.

I'm actually putting major money into play on this. I have massive financial exposure to the Asia Pacific region and I'm switching out of that region tomorrow.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
gamerfreakMoosetonBoz
August 8th, 2017 at 4:06:51 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

We're fcuked.
I give it a week. 3 weeks tops.

At the halfway point of your 100 days nonsense post you said the world will end.

Now it's 3 weeks. What odds are you giving?

Also i hope after the 100 days we see a 100 day ban maybe you will think twice before making threads on totally incorrect "predictions"
OnceDear
OnceDear
August 8th, 2017 at 4:14:04 PM permalink
Quote: Homelessnyc

At the halfway point of your 100 days nonsense post you said the world will end.

Now it's 3 weeks. What odds are you giving?

Also i hope after the 100 days we see a 100 day ban maybe you will think twice before making threads on totally incorrect "predictions"

Happy to be proved wrong.
Time will tell.
Now, what's this lobblocks about a ban? Is reading and assessing a situation an offence to you. Well. I don't care that much about your opinion and invite you to ignore or deride mine as you feel inclined.
billryan
billryan
August 8th, 2017 at 5:03:34 PM permalink
Are Kelly and McMaster in Jersey or is the manchild home alone? Does anyone know where that Fire and Fury line comes from?
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 8th, 2017 at 6:36:20 PM permalink

We may not have to worry about fossil fuels polluting or changing the environment. Won't need to wait that long. We could have nuclear winter in the next week or two.

Well at least that will solve the overpopulation and climate change issues.
Last edited by: boymimbo on Aug 8, 2017
billryan
billryan
August 8th, 2017 at 7:35:19 PM permalink
Maybe he'll end up being right and Mexico will build and pay for the wall- to keep American refugees out.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
August 8th, 2017 at 8:27:34 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Happy to be proved wrong.
Time will tell.
Now, what's this lobblocks about a ban? Is reading and assessing a situation an offence to you. Well. I don't care that much about your opinion and invite you to ignore or deride mine as you feel inclined.

Of course i will ignore you.

How can i take you serious?

You say the world is going to end but then worrying about where your money is invested.

If i believed the world was shortly coming to an end I'd take my money and party up the last few days left.

Just keep talking out of both sides of your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
August 8th, 2017 at 8:42:01 PM permalink

Does anyone know where that Fire and Fury line comes from?

Probably the back of a cereal box if I were to guess at his daily typical reading material.
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 8th, 2017 at 8:53:09 PM permalink

Probably the back of a cereal box if I were to guess at his daily typical reading material.

DPRK: I'll raise fire and fury with a threat on Guam. Your move, fancy pants.
Donald: Ok. Let's raise with annihilation and brimstone.

What does the DPRK have to lose? Unless it actually fires a missile, nothing, and even if it does, little more than nothing. Just making the USA look foolish by taking the bait. You are talking about a country of millions hell-bent on restarting the Korean War and with China and Russia either watching or becoming proxy participants for the north. Trump decides to then turn a conventional war nuclear which then raises the ire of Russia and China and we have Armageddon.

Not too far fetched.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
August 9th, 2017 at 12:22:30 PM permalink
The man is a brilliant prophet. 4 years ago trump tweeted that there was a very small chance that our terrible leadership could unknowingly lead us into WW3. More likely just two egotistical men with small hands seeing whose hands are smaller.

There's also a small chance that foreign governments are wondering if they need to find a way to remove him from power in the same way as N Korea for stability reasons. I'm afraid The US is rapidly developing into the butt of a worldwide joke, and we voted for it.
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Aug 9, 2017
ams288
ams288
August 9th, 2017 at 1:29:03 PM permalink
He's golfing again today. If you want everyone to believe you're not on vacation, maybe don't pose for pics with people who are just gonna instantly post them on Instagram?

And is he starting to age rapidly as all Presidents do? His face/neck is starting to look like Charlie Sheen after a 3 week coke binge.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
ams288
August 10th, 2017 at 7:56:13 AM permalink

He's golfing again today. If you want everyone to believe you're not on vacation, maybe don't pose for pics with people who are just gonna instantly post them on Instagram?

And is he starting to age rapidly as all Presidents do? His face/neck is starting to look like Charlie Sheen after a 3 week coke binge.

I'm surprised you don't think that photo was edited. His hand looks to be a normal size and you can see his shadow.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Maverick17
Maverick17
August 10th, 2017 at 3:29:00 PM permalink
So now anonymous sources that are so high up on the totem pole they have to squeal to VICE news are scaring you kiddos?

I know us snowflakes don't like bad words, so that is real retarded yo.

MAGA one day at a time
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
August 11th, 2017 at 1:23:45 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm surprised you don't think that photo was edited. His hand looks to be a normal size and you can see his shadow.

Forced perspective. His right hand is 18" closer to the camera so it looks in proportion. Look at his baby left hand, in line with his body. Even with a golf glove on, it's tiny.

As to the shadow, he does it with tv makeup. If he didn't pile on the orange spray tan and white eyeliner, he'd be transparent.
ams288
ams288
August 11th, 2017 at 12:00:53 PM permalink
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
RogerKint
August 11th, 2017 at 4:55:36 PM permalink
ams288
ams288
August 11th, 2017 at 5:34:47 PM permalink
I'd say that Donald's legislative impotence thus far is a demonstration of a massive success of government, not a failure...
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
August 11th, 2017 at 6:10:30 PM permalink
POGs do everything they can to sabotage the government, put incompetent people in charge and slash budgets, then complain about the failures of the government.
billryan
billryan
August 11th, 2017 at 6:17:54 PM permalink
Now he's talking about intervening in Venezuela. It's 1983 all over again.
billryan
billryan
August 11th, 2017 at 6:29:09 PM permalink
This is a memo that circulated around the White House last week. Batshit crazy is too kind a description for it.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/
billryan
billryan
August 12th, 2017 at 1:00:44 AM permalink
Trump seems to think Guam is in for a tourism boom.

"Eddie, I have to tell you, you’ve become extremely famous," said the president, who telephoned from Bedminster, New Jersey, where's he on a working vacation. "All over the world, they’re talking about Guam, and they’re talking about you, and I think tourism, I can say this, your tourism, you’re going to go up like tenfold with the expenditure of no money, so I congratulate you ... It looks like a beautiful place.”
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
August 12th, 2017 at 5:10:14 AM permalink

Trump seems to think Guam is in for a tourism boom.

You don't? After the short term effects I believe the publicity will help the Island's tourism long term. I know an anesthesiologist (he trained in Buffalo) who lives in Guam. I have a standing invitation to visit. Maybe combine Guam and Hawaii trip.....
Tanko
Tanko
August 12th, 2017 at 5:52:46 AM permalink
"My fear is that the whole island might become so overly populated, that it might tip over and capsize."

Congressman Hank Johnson (Dum., GA.)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
August 12th, 2017 at 6:46:15 AM permalink

"My fear is that the whole island might become so overly populated, that it might tip over and capsize."

Congressman Hank Johnson (Dum., GA.)

Guam is so isolated, so quiet, that it's only a matter of time before it changes from paradise to prison.

Vacation, sure. I give most of you 14 days, tops, and you'll have island fever. The only way I made it through 2 years on the Big Island was having a full-time job. Doing nothing for a long period of time is hard work.
  • Jump to: