Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
Thanked by
RSRogerKintHomelessnycAxelWolf
August 15th, 2017 at 8:51:21 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I do.

Nazis should be unemployable. Period.

I thought you were a Democrat, but yet you keep ripping on them like the above quote.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 15th, 2017 at 10:01:59 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I thought you were a Democrat, but yet you keep ripping on them like the above quote.

This is getting old.

Not clever. Not funny.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
August 15th, 2017 at 11:17:39 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

But you trying to blame the Democrats for a violent white nationalist protest is too much drinking FoxNews' (or the Daily Caller's) coolaid

Wrong again.

Not blaming Democrats. Blaming McAuliffe and Signer for putting their political ambitions ahead of public safety by preventing more than 1,000 police from taking proactive steps to prevent the violence from occurring in the first place, and preventing those officers from intervening to protect lives and stop the violence when it occurred.

Coward McAuliffe now blames the Virginia ACLU for the deadly violence.

ACLU Fights Back
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
August 15th, 2017 at 11:24:56 AM permalink

This is getting old.

Not clever. Not funny.

It's the TRUTH!
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
August 15th, 2017 at 11:49:56 AM permalink
If Nazis vote for anyone, it's Republicans. It's the closest to race purging ideals that they can get.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
August 15th, 2017 at 11:56:09 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

If Nazis vote for anyone, it's Republicans. It's the closest to race purging ideals that they can get.

Why do you think David Duke tweeted "who do you think elected you?" at Trump, and promises to keep trumps campaign promises to "take back" america?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
rxwine
rxwine
August 15th, 2017 at 11:57:00 AM permalink
Besides the Democrats offer them the wrong sort of big government control, since there is a primary interest about pushing the equality of minorities and race mixing.

Hitler didn't like Homosexuals either.

Justice was for white people, but non-Jewish.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Romes
Romes
August 15th, 2017 at 12:03:36 PM permalink
What I don't get is at this point there is just hours and hours of Video out there with these Nazi/Racist pieces of sh*t literally spewing hate speech about jews, gays, etc. How, if you're ANY decent of a human being, you're not instantly aware of their clear hatred and evil and thusly against their cause (regardless of political affiliation) is beyond me.

Exhibit A
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 12:23:15 PM permalink

It's the TRUTH!

Sorry, boo-boo.

These ain't Democrats.

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
August 15th, 2017 at 12:44:35 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

What I don't get is at this point there is just hours and hours of Video out there with these Nazi/Racist pieces of sh*t literally spewing hate speech about jews, gays, etc. How, if you're ANY decent of a human being, you're not instantly aware of their clear hatred and evil and thusly against their cause (regardless of political affiliation) is beyond me.

Exhibit A

I believe you have answered your own question.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Romes
Romes
August 15th, 2017 at 1:06:06 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: Romes

Exhibit A

I believe you have answered your own question.

So there's been no one making up reasons for the "white supremacists" doing the things they do in this thread? Our president (whom the entire thread is about) didn't go 'off script' and say "on many sides" instead of directly condemning the nazis and racists?

Or were you just referring to the fact that they're not any kind of decent human being? =)
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
August 15th, 2017 at 1:10:39 PM permalink
This country is going downhill in a hand basket because of tolerance. It's comical that all of these sympathizers will NEVER live in the neighborhood or around the people they're sympathizing with. Hypocrisy at its best.
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 1:15:08 PM permalink
Oh... my.... God...

I'm watching this Trump press conference live on TV.

Comedic gold!
Romes
Romes
August 15th, 2017 at 1:26:00 PM permalink

This country is going downhill in a hand basket because of tolerance. It's comical that all of these sympathizers will NEVER live in the neighborhood or around the people they're sympathizing with. Hypocrisy at its best.

So let me see if I get what you're saying... First, if I "sympathize" with blacks you're using a completely racist bias to assume they live in poor neighborhoods? Next, you're stating that to prove I'm not a hypocrite I need to move and live in their poor neighborhoods?

Or are you referring to something completely different?
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 1:26:25 PM permalink
Chief of Staff John Kelly during Donald's insane press conference:

A picture says a thousand words...
rxwine
rxwine
August 15th, 2017 at 1:48:49 PM permalink

Chief of Staff John Kelly during Donald's insane press conference:

A picture says a thousand words...

If you are anywhere near sane it takes some practice to stand behind Trump and not make any revealing faces or poses.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 2:02:40 PM permalink
Words simply can't express my disgust for trump at this press conference.
This has to be a turning point.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our country.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
August 15th, 2017 at 2:12:27 PM permalink

Words simply can't express my disgust for trump at this press conference.
This has to be a turning point.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our country.

What else would you say? You have been against Trump from the start. What he said today is the truth, the crazies on the left are to blame as well. According to the Huff Post, they threw raw sewage on reporters trying to take pictures of them. Quality citizens or pieces of shit like the Nazis are?

My guess is even a few of these pieces of shit on both sides, which they are, might actually have jobs and are contributing to the government tax rolls that help pay for your subsidized health care you seem to be so proud of.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 2:23:31 PM permalink
One side is there to protest the very presence of blacks , Jews, Moslems and gays in their county. The other was there to protest hatred and bigotry.
To claim that there were many many fine people in that hate filled Nazi torch lit rally is bizarre. There is no such thing as a fine Nazi. Do you really want to be the guy defending Nazis, white supremacist and the Klan?

You really should drop the healthcare nonsense. Jealousy doesn't become you.
sixsisters
sixsisters
August 15th, 2017 at 2:30:10 PM permalink
Gee TRUMP was elected PRESIDENT.
  • Threads: 31
August 15th, 2017 at 2:35:43 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I had no idea what they're protesting, nor do I care (to know what they're protesting about). Don't block the damn street. I read a snippet of an article saying there was some protest with "white nationalists" (which really means nothing in particular, other than they're likely conservative/republican). I made my post with the (mis-)understanding it was right-side people protesting that got run over. Turns out the ones who got run over were counter-protestors I think?

I stand by my belief. Don't block the road. I was kidding about protestors being terrorists, unless they start doing some real crazy sh**. Protesting for a noble cause or against a noble cause, don't block the streets (or do damaging things like rioting/looting/etc.).

There was a YouTube video that surfaced in November or December after the election. Bunch of protesters got on the freeway, trying to stop traffic. One of them got slammed by a car.....then they started calling 911 for an ambulance. How's the ambulance going to get there with all the traffic they caused?

People gotta start thinking instead of just going off of their feelings and making stupid decisions.

"Don't block the road."

OMG, what were you thinking? Are you under influence of any kind, or are you simply lack of knowledge about American history?

I wish to have time to comment on your don't block the road statement in details. But for now, I can briefly say that if your self identity is believable, then the reason behind your sole existence is due largely on past protesters, and particularly those who did "block the road" during their protests.
Romes
Romes
August 15th, 2017 at 2:39:55 PM permalink
At the end of the day there's a difference... Back when we fought the nazi's, or the confederates, there wasn't the ability to mass organize and communicate as there is today. A lot of people couldn't hear about all of the evil things they did. That took years and years of understanding, uncovering, and reading/watching/learning to truly get the evil that they are. NOW, today, we know that evil, and we know what it must be met with in order to defeat it. There is no bargaining, reasoning, etc. It must be destroyed. Eventually, you can't talk a bully down anymore...

Sure, many of us can sit here and say "If I was alive during the civil war I would have fought against the racists as well." Well, here we are. We have them organizing and marching spewing hatred and directly sharing their plans to "ethnic cleanse" the US. The difference today is, we've seen this happen and UNLIKE in the past we know what kind of evil this is... and what it takes to defeat it.

Neo-Nazi and Racist KKK empathizers will need to be killed, just as they were in the war. That's what it came to. You can talk on both sides all you want, with neither side convincing the other, but in the end, it came down to a WAR. That's what it will take today to end it. That's what we need. That's what will "eventually" happen.

The likes of these neo-nazi and racist hate mongers needs to be met with harsh and cold physical justice. There is no pretty way to say it. There is no way around it. We've been down this path before and we saw where it led. So when they gather hundreds/thousands together, with guns, riot gear, spewing their hate and filth, yes, yes they should be attacked. Yes we should meet their evil in the streets head on to declare that this country will not harbor nor support the kind of rhetoric they spew. They need to be met with reality, which is we've defeated you once, and we will defeat you again. It's nothing more than the war continuing due to generation after generation being taught to hate for reasons no more than race, religion, and sexual orientation. They are evil. That's what they deserve. That is justice, irregardless of your race, religion, or your political affiliation.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 2:43:40 PM permalink
Fine people should be sickened by Nazis marching through the streets chanting " Jews shall not replace us" or The Nazi motto of " Blood and Soil".
Men of good will simply can not defend this. trump showed himself to be sympathetic to these scum today. I certainly hope no one here is. trump has Jewish grandchildren. I can't wait until they are old enough to ask him why he defends folks who say they don't belong in this country.
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 2:50:28 PM permalink

trump has Jewish grandchildren. I can't wait until they are old enough to ask him why he defends folks who say they don't belong in this country.

He'll be dead by then.

And the world will be a better place.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 2:51:36 PM permalink

One side is there to protest the very presence of blacks , Jews, Moslems and gays in their county. The other was there to protest hatred and bigotry.
To claim that there were many many fine people in that hate filled Nazi torch lit rally is bizarre. There is no such thing as a fine Nazi. Do you really want to be the guy defending Nazis, white supremacist and the Klan?

You really should drop the healthcare nonsense. Jealousy doesn't become you.

Sorry to disappoint you Billy, if the reward for walking away from being a valuable contributor to society is ending up playing BJ at Jokers Wild with other Government dependents, I'm good.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 2:53:05 PM permalink

Fine people should be sickened by Nazis marching through the streets chanting " Jews shall not replace us" or The Nazi motto of " Blood and Soil".
Men of good will simply can not defend this. trump showed himself to be sympathetic to these scum today. I certainly hope no one here is. trump has Jewish grandchildren. I can't wait until they are old enough to ask him why he defends folks who say they don't belong in this country.

Fine people are. But they are also upset by BLMers chanting Pigs must Fry.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
Mooseton
August 15th, 2017 at 3:04:40 PM permalink

He'll be dead by then.

And the world will be a better place.

You probably feel the same way about the people who wouldn't bake a cake for gays as well. The "Tolerant " left is the greatest Oxymoron of all time.

It's embarrassing how the left can't see the double standards they live by.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 3:07:58 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Sorry to disappoint you Billy, if the reward for walking away from being a valuable contributor to society is ending up playing BJ at Jokers Wild with other Government dependents, I'm good.

Walking away from a job that paid great and trading it in for the ability to do hundreds of hours of volunteer work is something I'm extremely proud of.
It's a shame you simply don't get it. I'm not sure why you have to try and get personal with people who you disagree with, but if trying to demean me for walking away to pursue the life I love gets you off, enjoy it.
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 3:08:56 PM permalink

You probably feel the same way about the people who wouldn't bake a cake for gays as well. The "Tolerant " left is the greatest Oxymoron of all time.

It's embarrassing how the left can't see the double standards they live by.

Don't put words in my mouth and then try to make some sweeping generalization about the "left" based on your incorrect assumption. You look foolish.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 3:15:55 PM permalink

Don't put words in my mouth and then try to make some sweeping generalization about the "left" based on your incorrect assumption. You look foolish.

And you said the world will be a better place when the President of the United States is dead. You do fine sticking things in your mouth yourself, you don't need my help.
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 3:29:18 PM permalink

And you said the world will be a better place when the President of the United States is dead.

The world will be a much better place when Donald Trump is no longer here to infect it with his hateful bile.

Am I saying I want him killed or something? HELL NO!

That would make him a martyr. When he dies, I want him to be remembered as the disgraced, incompetent, P.O.S. that he is.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 3:29:54 PM permalink

Walking away from a job that paid great and trading it in for the ability to do hundreds of hours of volunteer work is something I'm extremely proud of.
It's a shame you simply don't get it. I'm not sure why you have to try and get personal with people who you disagree with, but if trying to demean me for walking away to pursue the life I love gets you off, enjoy it.

Proud? Maybe but when you are now dependent on others still working paying higher costs to subsidize your lifestyle choices, I'm not so sure proud is the word. I assume it depends on how you see things. Hopefully you teach some of your LEGAL tricks on how to avoid taxes, hide income and live the life you love to others at your volunteering endeavors. We need more following your lead to make the country a better place for future generations.

And isn't politics and political discussions always personal? When you have people saying the world will be a better place when the President is dead, I see that as personal.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 3:31:32 PM permalink

The world will be a much better place when Donald Trump is no longer here to infect it with his hateful bile.

Am I saying I want him killed or something? HELL NO!

That would make him a martyr. When he dies, I want him to be remembered as the disgraced, incompetent, P.O.S. that he is.

And I feel the exact same way about Barack Obama. At least we can agree on something.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
August 15th, 2017 at 3:33:12 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

If u hav personal but distasteful beliefs ie nazism or communism and keep quiet i would hope a company cannot fire you for that

Supporting communism or socialism is not against the law as far as I know. It may not be illegal to fire a member of the communist party, but why should a company do that ?

Shouldn't firing someone be based on job performance or inappropriate behavior at work (my company has zero tolerance policies for employees who exhibit unacceptable behaviors, ie race / religious / sexual harassment, etc).

Inciting violence and fighting and rioting is against the law.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
ams288
ams288
August 15th, 2017 at 3:34:07 PM permalink

And I feel the exact same way about Barack Obama. At least we can agree on something.

Yep. Just look at this face, it's clear Obama is real worried about what the minority of Americans who don't like him are thinking:

billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 4:12:08 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Supporting communism or socialism is not against the law as far as I know. It may not be illegal to fire a member of the communist party, but why should a company do that ?

Shouldn't firing someone be based on job performance or inappropriate behavior at work (my company has zero tolerance policies for employees who exhibit unacceptable behaviors, ie race / religious / sexual harassment, etc).

Inciting violence and fighting and rioting is against the law.

If someone marches in a Nazi rally, I'm pretty sure they have clearly stated how they feel towards their minority coworkers and have created a hostile workplace environment. There is no place in our country for Nazis, racial supremacists or their ilk. Especially when they attempt to march armed to the teeth.
In NY, wearing body armor in the commission of a crime is a felony. I'd suggest other states look into this. Showing up at a rally, armed and wearing body armor should be illegal.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
August 15th, 2017 at 4:27:24 PM permalink

Yep. Just look at this face, it's clear Obama is real worried about what the minority of Americans who don't like him are thinking:

I wonder if he took off his Muslim garb just for the photo, or because he was wakeboarding.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 4:35:38 PM permalink

Proud? Maybe but when you are now dependent on others still working paying higher costs to subsidize your lifestyle choices, I'm not so sure proud is the word. I assume it depends on how you see things. Hopefully you teach some of your LEGAL tricks on how to avoid taxes, hide income and live the life you love to others at your volunteering endeavors. We need more following your lead to make the country a better place for future generations.

And isn't politics and political discussions always personal? When you have people saying the world will be a better place when the President is dead, I see that as personal.

I've been visiting some homebound elderly veterans. Once guy lamented how over the course of time he had lost his medals and how he really wanted to have his Purple Heart on his coffin when he died and how he wished he could leave it to his grandson. I went out and found a Korean War era Purple Heart for sale, bought it , had it engraved and had the Commander of his Jewish War Veterans group come with a Honor Guard to present it to him, with his daughter and grandchildren present.
Proud of what I do? Damn right I am.
rsactuary
rsactuary
August 15th, 2017 at 4:38:06 PM permalink

When you have people saying the world will be a better place when the President is dead, I see that as personal.

People said that for 8 years under Barack Obama, and now it bothers you?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
August 15th, 2017 at 5:24:12 PM permalink
Some people are Ebenezer Scrooge before the haunting, some people after, some just aren't ebenezer scrooge.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 5:45:32 PM permalink

I've been visiting some homebound elderly veterans. Once guy lamented how over the course of time he had lost his medals and how he really wanted to have his Purple Heart on his coffin when he died and how he wished he could leave it to his grandson. I went out and found a Korean War era Purple Heart for sale, bought it , had it engraved and had the Commander of his Jewish War Veterans group come with a Honor Guard to present it to him, with his daughter and grandchildren present.
Proud of what I do? Damn right I am.

And we need more like you. Hell everyone should do it. As I am sure he Thanked you for it, you should thank the others out there working hard to allow you to do it and not have to pay full price for your HC. Let's face it, you have enough assets to pay retail for your HC but you CHOOSE not to, which the system allows. It's shows you are smart enough to beat the system. What else it shows about you, I'll leave to others to decide. But it's certainly not very liberal like. Or is it?
Tanko
Tanko
August 15th, 2017 at 5:48:52 PM permalink
As expected:

"Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams called for the removal of the giant carving that depicts three Confederate war leaders on the face of state-owned Stone Mountain, saying it “remains a blight on our state and should be removed.” -

New Mantra: "Symbols Matter"

CBS46

Last edited by: Tanko on Aug 15, 2017
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
August 15th, 2017 at 6:05:16 PM permalink

But it's certainly not very liberal like. Or is it?

Im not sure why volunteering would be considered a non-liberal thing to do. It's almost like making blanket statements towards an entire group isn't accurate.

I'm a volunteer firefighter/EMT and generally consider myself pretty far left on most topics.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 6:07:30 PM permalink
Your link leads you to another article that has nothing to do with this.
Let me ask you this. Do you think there are any monuments to Washington, Jefferson or Lafayette in England?
I'm not sure why you think we should honor Americans, many of whom broke their Oaths of duty, took up arms against our Federal Government and caused the deaths of well over a hundred thousand of our countrymen. Do we have tributes to Benedict Arnold?
What really offends me is that we have many US Army bases and installations not only named after men who betrayed their oaths, but many of them were terrible Generals to begin with.
Braxton Bragg almost single handily snatched Defeat from the jaws of Victory at Shiloh. Gen. Pendleton foolishly stayed in Vicksburg, knowing the town couldn't be saved. His 30,000 men could have been pretty useful in places besides a prison camp. Gen Polk did nothing to distinguish himself. Yet they are memorialized by having bases named after them, an honor some of our Greatest Heroes are denied. Honor Blackjack Pershing. Honor Patton, even MacArthur, not minor rebel commanders.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
August 15th, 2017 at 6:15:13 PM permalink
Careful Bill, you're veering towards being labeled as "self hating."
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 6:16:14 PM permalink

And we need more like you. Hell everyone should do it. As I am sure he Thanked you for it, you should thank the others out there working hard to allow you to do it and not have to pay full price for your HC. Let's face it, you have enough assets to pay retail for your HC but you CHOOSE not to, which the system allows. It's shows you are smart enough to beat the system. What else it shows about you, I'll leave to others to decide. But it's certainly not very liberal like. Or is it?

Rather than play your games , I 'd rather let you show your ignorance with your own words. Little I could say would be anywhere as effective as simply letting you continue to hoist your petard.
billryan
billryan
August 15th, 2017 at 6:29:25 PM permalink
For those not all that familiar with Stone Mountain, its a small outcrop north of Atlanta that is perhaps best known for the rebirth of the Klan. In the 1920s, the klan had been dormant for almost ten years when members went to the top of Stone Mountain , burned a giant cross and announced its rebirth. The Klan was heavily involved in raising money for the bas-relief of Jackson, Lee and Davis. The Klan continued to use Stone mountain as its rally point and had numerous gatherings there. In fact, they were granted an easement to forever be allowed to an annual celebration there. The State of Georgia eventually bought the land around Stone Mountain, but not the mountain itself. Courts eventually ruled the Klans right to an annual celebration was not enforceable. The mountain is run by a state organized Association but is forbidden by law to draw any tax payer money, for any reason.
Thus the State claims to have little to no control over it. The statue was done by the same people who did Mt. Rushmore, and is a good bit larger.
A couple of years ago, there was a proposal to add the face of Martin Luther King, to it, as well as a giant bell and part of his "I have a dream" speech.
I'm not aware of any progress towards actually doing it.
If memory serves me well, some nutjob tried to drive a plane into the statue in an attempt to destroy it, but missed and simply killed himself by hitting a different part of the mountain.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
August 15th, 2017 at 7:02:24 PM permalink

If someone marches in a Nazi rally, I'm pretty sure they have clearly stated how they feel towards their minority coworkers

I don't care how they feel if they keep it to themselves.

and have created a hostile workplace environment.

Probably.

There is no place in our country for Nazis, racial supremacists or their ilk. Especially when they attempt to march armed to the teeth.

Agreed.

What I said is that being a communist or socialist isn't illegal here. And it shouldn't be. If you take a check from the government, aren't you at least partly a socialist ?
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
August 15th, 2017 at 7:10:53 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

What I said is that being a communist or socialist isn't illegal here. And it shouldn't be. If you take a check from the government, aren't you at least partly a socialist ?

If you drive on the road or expect the police to come when you call, you're at least a tiny bit socialist.
Boz
Boz
August 15th, 2017 at 7:38:00 PM permalink

Rather than play your games , I 'd rather let you show your ignorance with your own words. Little I could say would be anywhere as effective as simply letting you continue to hoist your petard.

In other words you have no defense for accepting government benefits that you know you really don't need. Sure you qualify for them but you certainly don't need them. Is it a smart play to take them? Maybe but what you are really saying is the system is setup to allow people to take advantage of it and that's all you are doing.

No games, only an honest exposure of how flawed the HC system is.

Sorry Billy, your no hero, just another guy who found a way to screw the average American taxpayer. Congratulations you found an EV play. You probably should run for office. Or write a book on how to walk away from the business world and do what you enjoy, while getting help from the government doing it. It would be a best seller. But of course then you would lose your claim to fame.

By the way Thanks for allowing me to show my ignorance. I only hope to learn from you. How about I show you how to be ignorant and you show me how you sleep at night? Fair trade?
  • Jump to: