Thread Rating:

JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
Thanked by
MichaelBluejayMoosetonAussieBoz
May 17th, 2017 at 3:39:49 AM permalink
Quote: 777

.....the racist, sexist, rapist and scam artist Trump.....

I think it is time to put this list of adjectives to rest. I am a vocal critic of Trump, but I don't think this repeated name-calling adds value to the discussion. It reminds me too much of the right wing fringe tactics regarding HRC.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Threads: 31
May 17th, 2017 at 3:43:44 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

I just watched Conan tonight. Was a replay of the day the CNN and whoever else fell for the Trump-hookers-piss fake news story. Conan passed it on as news too and the audience ate it up. It was a good reminder of why there's nothing as a Trump supporter to freak out about.

Sources: I have an anonymous source who told me Barack Obama took a poop that looked like Trump. He didn't flush it but kept it for a practical joke.

When the World Is Led by a Child

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trump-classified-data.html?mabReward=A1&recp=1&moduleDetail=recommendations-1&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&region=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article

Here are few comments from the comment of the article.

Lily
This has been obvious for months. The most shameful, unforgivable offense is the Republican Party enabling this damaged, wholly incompetent man to lead our nation. And through incident after incident, the Republicans stay on the sinking ship, apparently thinking they can bail right before the ship goes under. But the fact is he is endangering our country, and the Congress is responsible for holding him in check. They are not doing their job, and that is shameful and craven. Politics is like the weather; the Constitution is like the Earth. Any member of Congress who does not stand against this travesty must be thrown out of office at the first possible election. Maybe it's time for another march. We need one twice as big as the Women's March. This is a true American emergency.

Boris and Natasha
Lawrence Tribe made the point that the Republicans drew up articles of impeachment against Clinton over a "sordid sexual affair that may have sullied the oval office but involved no abuse of presidential power as such." Yet they stand by quietly while Trump drags the country and perhaps the world down the black hole of his disintegrating ego. In the wake of the Republican convention Paul Krugman observed that the showman Trump had revealed them to be a gang of empty party apparatchiks without an original idea among them. With every day of their inaction they demonstrate that truth. The spectacle of Trump is horrifying enough but I'd say that horror is the mere tip of the iceberg. These people have the command but they've completely lost control of the sinking Titanic formerly known as the United States of America.

Bob
The nation overwhelmingly senses it's time for this charade to end. Even conservative Senators, commentators, and national security fanatics agree. The naive majority desperately hope that Mitch McConnell, or Paul Ryan, or Bob Corker will save us from this monster; or that Trump will be impeached. The Democratic "leadership," as the well ensconced Pelosi and Schumer like to call themselves, seem distant and unable to capitalize on even the most egregious Trumpian follies. Americans brace themselves to wait in frustration for four long years to pass, hoping nothing worse than lies, corruption, and chaos consume the nation, and that it is only temporary. We fear that Trump's insecurity will lead to military ventures, aiming to distract and unite us against an external foe -- to "save us" from North Korea and ISIS. At some point, it doesn't matter if he's a fascist or simply lacking in character: Trump is a danger to America and the world, and there seems to be nothing anyone can do about it for the next three and a half years.

Robert Leudesdorf
The silence from the Republicans is deafening. The Republicans are now a dangerous cult of politicians willing to put party over country even in the face of constitutional crisis and a breech of national security. McMasters is not fit to wear the uniform with that pathetic explanation he gave the American people last night. It's an insult to the nation and those who understand Trump is unfit to serve. Mr. Brooks, the analysis is amusing, but does little to correct the problem. Perhaps a full review of the Republican frame of mind in their continued silence and reluctance to act to remove this child from office would be more appropriate. Whatever agency shared the intelligence Trump compromised will probably never do that again. The US under Trump is not to be trusted and he has done damage that will take decades to repair if it can ever be corrected. The fact is the Republicans will do nothing to remove the Traitor in Chief. Trump is too concerned with his own image and impressing Putin to understand the damage done but the Republicans know the enormity of the situation and still refuse to act. Trump supporters always claimed they didn't like the "direction" of the country under Obama. How's the "direction" we're headed in now working for you? Top secret information presented to the Russians seems okay when the big concern was Hillary's emails about dinner arrangements?

Sorry guys, but we told you.

David V
I am frankly very tired of reading yet another analysis of our child-president. We have known what he is like for decades. The question is what we will do about it. Will we wait until it is too late and he commits some disastrous or catastrophic blunder? Ultimately it is up to the few sane and patriotic Republicans who remain in Congress to act now. They are gambling with the fate of our democracy and potentially that of the world. David, please turn your attention to getting us out of this mess.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
May 17th, 2017 at 4:07:18 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever understand... even when people explain it to me it doesn't make sense. ely outdated and needs to be done away with.

Perhaps this article can clear it up for you: The Reason for the Electoral College

Also read the sources Federalist No. 10 and Federalist No. 68.

If you still disagree, then ask yourself, "Am I smarter than Madison and Hamilton?".
May 17th, 2017 at 4:16:56 AM permalink

I just watched Conan tonight. Was a replay of the day the CNN and whoever else fell for the Trump-hookers-piss fake news story. Conan passed it on as news too and the audience ate it up. It was a good reminder of why there's nothing as a Trump supporter to freak out about.

Sources: I have an anonymous source who told me Barack Obama took a poop that looked like Trump. He didn't flush it but kept it for a practical joke.

With the GOP putting party ahead of country, there should be nothing for Trumper to freak out about. Trump's presidency is finite, but the characters of the racist, rapist, sexist and scam artist Trump will live on forever.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 17th, 2017 at 4:26:58 AM permalink

The Russian hooker story has never been officially debunked.

Nor have many of the other allegations in the Steele dossier...

But if you scream FAKE NEWS loud enough, I'm sure it will just go away on its own. ;)
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 81
May 17th, 2017 at 4:33:10 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

I think it is time to put this list of adjectives to rest. I am a vocal critic of Trump, but I don't think this repeated name-calling adds value to the discussion. It reminds me too much of the right wing fringe tactics regarding HRC.

+1
Presidential Election polls and odds: https://2605.me/p
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
May 17th, 2017 at 4:58:19 AM permalink
So, what happens now, when trump suggests to Pence and Sessions that they announce that they never left the room for one moment while Comey was there?
Will they risk certain jail time by lying so blatently when they know full well that trump will drop them into a sewer with his next interview or tweet.
The only way forward for trump now has to be a major shooting war distraction.
Anyone running a book on what happens next?

Whatever it is, I'll put my money on the most outrageous and absurd trump f-up so far and then some.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
May 17th, 2017 at 5:19:04 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Perhaps this article can clear it up for you: The Reason for the Electoral College

If you still disagree, then ask yourself, "Am I smarter than Madison and Hamilton?".

They were afraid of democracy.
Things change - the country and the people, collectively, are quite different now.
In most states electors are now bound to vote a certain way, removing the safety valve that the EC voters were designed to be.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
May 17th, 2017 at 5:23:59 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

The Russian hooker story has never been officially debunked.

Nor have many of the other allegations in the Steele dossier...

But if you scream FAKE NEWS loud enough, I'm sure it will just go away on its own. ;)

It won't go away because some people are that gullible and stupid. Plus, like I said about the Conan episode replay earlier, it's still being distributed as a real story. It was debunked when the creator of the story admitted to making it up on 4chan. Look it up.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 5:26:09 AM permalink
None of the news shows can get any GOP members of Congress to come on and defend Donald.

CBS This Morning reached out to 20 GOP Congress members and the WH, no one would come on.

The WH has been strangely quiet. They haven't even let Kellyanne out of her crypt!
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 5:28:54 AM permalink

It was debunked when the creator of the story admitted to making it up on 4chan. Look it up.

HAHAHA. Looks like you were the one who fell for fake news!

No, That Trump/Russia Dossier Isn’t an Elaborate 4chan Hoax
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 5:32:34 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

So, what happens now, when trump suggests to Pence and Sessions that they announce that they never left the room for one moment while Comey was there?
Will they risk certain jail time by lying so blatently when they know full well that trump will drop them into a sewer with his next interview or tweet.
The only way forward for trump now has to be a major shooting war distraction.
Anyone running a book on what happens next?

Whatever it is, I'll put my money on the most outrageous and absurd trump f-up so far and then some.

Did WW3 break out or something? My guess is everything will be fine. Yet a good portion of our resident libs will continue to freak out like the world is ending whilst my country continues to improve by moving to the right by exposing the insanity (crying foul nonstop) on the left.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
May 17th, 2017 at 5:35:40 AM permalink

indeed. 4chan claim equally debunked.
Some aspects of the report are proved some have yet to be proved. The source is not in question.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 5:36:05 AM permalink

Well then it must be true! Pfft.

Nobody debunked my Barack Obama anonymous source of him keeping a poopy that looked like DT.

Edit: The story is obviously fake. For somebody with an alternative lifestyle I would think people such as yourself wouldn't make a big deal out of what turns DT on. Seems hypocritical.
Last edited by: Mooseton on May 17, 2017
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 17th, 2017 at 6:10:11 AM permalink
Wait....the whole golden shower thing was started by Buzzfeed????

That's almost as bad as The Onion.
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 6:54:44 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Wait....the whole golden shower thing was started by Buzzfeed????

They were simply the first ones to publish the dossier. It's not like they wrote it...
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 6:57:00 AM permalink

Edit: The story is obviously fake. For somebody with an alternative lifestyle I would think people such as yourself wouldn't make a big deal out of what turns DT on. Seems hypocritical.

"Obviously fake" says the guy who believed the fake 4chan debunking story. How could we trust what you think is "obviously fake?"

No need to turn this personal, either. My "alternative lifestyle" has never involved golden showers with hookers. That's for sure!
May 17th, 2017 at 7:26:37 AM permalink

None of the news shows can get any GOP members of Congress to come on and defend Donald.

CBS This Morning reached out to 20 GOP Congress members and the WH, no one would come on.

The WH has been strangely quiet. They haven't even let Kellyanne out of her crypt!

White House on edge: 'We are kind of helpless'

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/trump-white-house-on-edge-238482

“There is this misunderstanding all these people want to go out there and defend us,” said one of the senior administration officials. “Who are they? Do you want to call them? Do you know how to get them on TV?”

The racist, sexist, rapist and scam artist Trump had turn WH communication staffs into a bunch of Bagdad Bobs. Sad!

(Here is a link for those who were born after the Iraq war and do not know who Bagdad Bob is -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0 )
May 17th, 2017 at 8:13:43 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Madison, Hamilton, and other founding fathers of the US did not know the extent of the abuse of gerrymandering, the corruption in our system (lobbyists, special interest groups, pay-for-play/access), the influence of money, business/corporation, and the powerful & rich, the lack of leadership in elected officials, the self-serving motives of politicians, the severe partisan fighting & obstruction, the 24-news cycles, the around-the-clock tweets, instant news via email, TV, radio, world wide web, the impact of fake news & talking heads, the Russian meddling in our internal affairs, the very low voter participation rate, the voter suppressions, and most important of all the very high level of hatred, selfishness, hypocritical, & divisiveness among electorate and their leaders.

There is no perfect system, but we must change to adapt to the current advancement in technology and human behaviors. And a good start to make the change is getting rid of gerrymandering and Electoral College.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 17th, 2017 at 8:19:44 AM permalink
Seeing how neither of them felt women or non property owners should be able to vote and that some men had a God given right to own other men, I'd say your typical 5th grader is smarter.
Heck, half the ten year olds in my neighborhood are fluent in Spanish, a language Madison never mastered.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
May 17th, 2017 at 8:23:58 AM permalink
I see the original reason for the Elector College, but I agree with others here... It's outdated. It didn't account for the MASS gerrymandering that takes place today. Let alone, if we are a true democracy, then the majority rules. It's up to the citizen to get out and vote to do their part, and with current technology and absentee ballets, etc, etc, it is NOT hard to vote if you WANT to vote, almost no matter where you live. The MAJORITY should rule, how a democracy should work. End the Electoral College.

Also, I do think I'm smarter than Madison and Hamilton, but that's not saying much. I've got how many years of networked communication/information/education that they could never have dreamed of. It's not hard to be smarter than people who made decisions with stale data hundreds and hundreds of years ago.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
May 17th, 2017 at 12:50:35 PM permalink
Mooston, you were proved to be completely wrong about your 4chan claim. The proper thing to do in that situation is to simply admit your error. The fact that you instead tried to deflect doesn't reflect well on you.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 1:29:54 PM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Mooston, you were proved to be completely wrong about your 4chan claim. The proper thing to do in that situation is to simply admit your error. The fact that you instead tried to deflect doesn't reflect well on you.

He provided a link to a slow website nobody's ever heard of (couldn't even load it completely from my end without it shutting down, thanks for the virus). Takes more than that to convince me I'm wrong. Is there a possibility I'm wrong, of course. But who really gives a hoot if the story was even remotely true? Why should I or anyone care? So it's ok to be gay (not my thing, but am fine with those who are) but not ok to pay for strippers to pee on a bed? I know those issues are not directly tied. Just an odd thing for a gay man to keep bringing up when the gay community has been demanding sexual freedom since I was born.

Edit: However, if the link he provided was credible and true I would be wrong and admit I was wrong, God forbid. I just don't believe everything on the Internet and have to try to make intelligent choices for what to believe. Linking to an unknown website that doesn't work just doesn't scream credibility.

2nd edit: I was at bachelor party recently where we, oh nevermind.
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 1:38:48 PM permalink

He provided a link to a slow website nobody's ever heard of (couldn't even load it completely from my end without it shutting down, thanks for the virus). Takes more than that to convince me I'm wrong. Is there a possibility I'm wrong, of course. But who really gives a hoot if the story was even remotely true? Why should I or anyone care? So it's ok to be gay (not my thing, but am fine with those who are) but not ok to pay for strippers to pee on a bed? I know those issues are not directly tied. Just an odd thing for a gay man to keep bringing up when the gay community has been demanding sexual freedom since I was born.

Edit: However, if the link he provided was credible and true I would be wrong and admit I was wrong, God forbid. I just don't believe everything on the Internet and have to try to make intelligent choices for what to believe. Linking to a website that doesn't work just doesn't scream credibility.

You're wrong.

Just Google it. That's what I did. There's tons of stories debunking it - more than just the one I posted.

But you want to live in your fact-free bubble. I understand.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 1:43:00 PM permalink

You're wrong.

Just Google it. That's what I did. There's tons of stories debunking it - more than just the one I posted.

But you want to live in your fact-free bubble. I understand.

Provide a credible link. I'm waiting.
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 1:44:15 PM permalink

Is there a possibility I'm wrong, of course. But who really gives a hoot if the story was even remotely true? Why should I or anyone care? So it's ok to be gay (not my thing, but am fine with those who are) but not ok to pay for strippers to pee on a bed? I know those issues are not directly tied. Just an odd thing for a gay man to keep bringing up when the gay community has been demanding sexual freedom since I was born.

Yes. It's okay to be gay.
No. It's not okay to pay Russian hookers to pee on a bed.
Yes. Those issues are not directly related.

The only "odd" thing here is your seeming obsession with my sexuality or the fact that you think that has anything to do with my ability to talk about POTUS's alleged extracurricular activities.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 1:45:21 PM permalink
Why's it not ok?
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
May 17th, 2017 at 1:46:34 PM permalink

He provided a link to a slow website nobody's ever heard of (couldn't even load it completely from my end without it shutting down, thanks for the virus). Takes more than that to convince me I'm wrong.

Right. Mooseton blocked.
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 1:47:24 PM permalink

Why's it not ok?

Ask that to the poor Russian housekeepers who had to clean up the mess!
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 1:50:24 PM permalink
So it's not ok because somebody who gets paid to clean had to clean it? That's really what you're going with?
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 1:52:59 PM permalink

So it's not ok because somebody who gets paid to clean had to clean it? That's really what you're going with?

I'm too busy waiting for you to post a credible link showing the Steele dossier was a 4chan fake. :(
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 1:59:43 PM permalink

I'm too busy waiting for you to post a credible link showing the Steele dossier was a 4chan fake. :(

Don't get your hopes up. I won't be. So you're resting your case on that its not acceptable to pay for strippers to pee on a hotel bed because a maid has to clean it? Seriously?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
May 17th, 2017 at 2:02:07 PM permalink
Maybe its simply not okay to hav russian hookers peeing on you when you are running for US president and it can be used as blackmail by russia

Remember the conservative values of republicans for the most part do not agree with paid russian golden showers
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
May 17th, 2017 at 2:07:58 PM permalink
Personally, if I could afford to pay some Russian hookers to pee on a bed, I could afford to chip in a little extra for the cleaning bill!
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
May 17th, 2017 at 2:13:43 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Maybe its simply not okay to hav russian hookers peeing on you when you are running for US president and it can be used as blackmail by russia

That is the idea.

David Letterman revealed an affair on his show, because a guy was trying to blackmail him by threatening to release the information. So, Letterman simply killed that threat by doing it himself.

To tell the truth, I have no idea what kind of info would hurt Trump. Although maybe his full tax returns would finally bother his followers.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 2:21:55 PM permalink

Don't get your hopes up. I won't be. So you're resting your case on that its not acceptable to pay for strippers to pee on a hotel bed because a maid has to clean it? Seriously?

Not strippers - hookers.

Who cares what I think?! Perhaps you should ask Melania, his wife at the time, if she thinks it's okay...
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 2:28:13 PM permalink

Remember the conservative values of republicans for the most part do not agree with paid russian golden showers

Sounds like you are assuming that he is not confident in his sexuality (edit: or that you think it's unacceptable in him and his wife's relationship that you most likely know nothing about) if you think it could be used as black mail. He was still elected so even if the obviously fake story was true you could also assume that most Americans, or even republicans, don't really care about others sexuality. Assuming that to be the case would also make those who keep bringing it up to be bigots against those into golden showers.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 2:31:05 PM permalink

Not strippers - hookers.

Who cares what I think?! Perhaps you should ask Melania, his wife at the time, if she thinks it's okay...

Perhaps you should as you seem to be obsessed with it even tagging it on your sig. I didn't/don't bring it up repeatedly.

Edit: Being gay is gross and repulsive in thought to me(the sexual acts). Same with golden showers. But I'm fine with the fact that some people are into that just not me. It's bigotry to just not accept others for who they are sexually.
Mooseton
Mooseton
May 17th, 2017 at 2:52:10 PM permalink

Right. Mooseton blocked.

Sorry if I somehow offended you. Not my intention. If it's because I don't trust his link to a website that doesn't work, suit yourself.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 17th, 2017 at 3:08:49 PM permalink
I believe everyone of us on here will be fine under a President from either party, always have been, always will be. Unless you believe Nuclear War is coming in which case you should hate Kennedy. The rest of the bitching is from partisan BS on both sides. Those on the far left feel a few will never be able to make it in their own, and taking care of them is more important than anything. Those on the far right feel survival of the fittest is the way of the world.

Me and most of the posters on here? We did just fine under Clinton, Bush, Obama and will do the same under a Trump.

For every argument about the environment is an equal one about the debt American continues to accumulate. You can't say you care about the future you are leaving for your kids without a discussion of both.

Better dead than Red or better Red than dead?

Maybe AMS has it right, laugh through it all. Trump is certainly giving us that, while staying out of my life. Not sure what more could most of us want?
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 3:11:03 PM permalink
Breaking: DOJ has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as Special Counsel to take over the Russia probe.

Donald won't be too happy about this...
Boz
Boz
May 17th, 2017 at 3:12:51 PM permalink

Right. Mooseton blocked.

By the way Mooseton, this beyond far left hippy just came back to tweak anyone who doesn't agree with his theory on life. America is a better place with him in it, it's just we all have to work a little harder to make sure he gets a check each month. And NO that is not an insult, it's charity, the American way.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
May 17th, 2017 at 3:18:16 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

By the way Mooseton, this beyond far left hippy just came back to tweak anyone who doesn't agree with his theory on life. America is a better place with him in it, it's just we all have to work a little harder to make sure he gets a check each month. And NO that is not an insult, it's charity, the American way.

Definitely a personal insult, or at least an attempt at such, and bizarre to boot since you don't know me or my circumstances. I've never in my life received any public money.

Boz blocked.
Last edited by: MichaelBluejay on Jan 24, 2019
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 17th, 2017 at 3:22:47 PM permalink

Sounds like you are assuming that he is not confident in his sexuality (edit: or that you think it's unacceptable in him and his wife's relationship that you most likely know nothing about) if you think it could be used as black mail. He was still elected so even if the obviously fake story was true you could also assume that most Americans, or even republicans, don't really care about others sexuality. Assuming that to be the case would also make those who keep bringing it up to be bigots against those into golden showers.

Republicans, on the contrary, care entirely too much about other people's private business.

I, for one, believe that entire dossier is accurate. The person who produced it has the contacts and the resume to give it initial credibility. Those items which could be verified have, so far, checked out, and those that could not be verified, so far, have not been debunked; they just haven't been verified. Yet.

I'm quite sure the Russians do have blackmail-worthy tapes of Trump with hookers, just because it would explain so much that's happened. It's kind of like how astronomers find black holes or dwarf stars, by inference based on activity around them.

Trump thinks he can brazen this out, because he always has before. And he may be right this time. The Russian hooker who was in the news briefly a couple months ago, saying she had been with him and giving some details, disappeared awfully fast. Not sure what happened there. But Putin probably has the evidence and participants on ice, waiting for maximum effect to produce them.

I realize I've made my opinions of Trump quite clear in the past, but it's no stretch of anyone's imagination to think he would hire hookers (many stories include him doing so, not just this one), that he hated and hounded Obama for years, or that he's been to Russia many times for various reasons. Motive, opportunity, personality, past behavior, his attitudes all make a plausible case for this occurring.

Should anybody care? Probably, at least from the vulnerability aspect. I don't care who somebody else screws or what turns them on. But a lot of people do, or we wouldn't have all the fights over gays, legal prostitution, blue laws, and the rest. So that represents a vulnerability.

The things that have happened so far indicate an unbalanced favoritism towards Russia, and this, plus the many business ties hinted at, some proven, but most yet to be exposed, would be right in line with Russian and Putin thuggery and oligarchy of the last 20 years.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Boz
Boz
May 17th, 2017 at 3:24:06 PM permalink

Definitely a personal insult, or at least an attempt at such, and bizarre to boot since you don't know me or my circumstances. I've never in my life received any public money.

Box blocked.

It's Boz my friend, no insult, just an educated guess as you so elegantly put out there all the time.

And why is receiving public money an insult? Hippy? Yea, I'll give you that, horrible insult.

But of course you are not seeing this.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
BozJohnnyQ
May 17th, 2017 at 3:57:58 PM permalink
There is starting to be a foul stench rising from this thread. In the last day or so, there are at least 4 people either light trolling or borderline insulting other members.

WARNING WARNING WARNING.

Further shots directed at other members will not be tolerated. Separate your opinion of the highly volatile happenings from your comments to other members now, or stop posting on this topic.

I reserve the right to use these past posts as reason for further action, but for the moment, I understand emotions are high and people are tense, and I hope this general warning will suffice to bring us back to discussing topics, not disparaging each other. Thank you.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
ncfatcat
May 17th, 2017 at 4:08:32 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I , for one, believe that entire dossier is accurate. The person who produced it has the contacts and the resume to give it initial credibility. Those items which could be verified have, so far, checked out, and those that could not be verified, so far, have not been debunked; they just haven't been verified. Yet.

Don't know if they do, but I speculate if they do, they don't want to show that card until it is clear Trump will be no more use to them.

Right now it makes sense they would want to protect him.

I'm sure the Russians would tread lightly for now upon making special favors since he's under so much heat. He's such rash acting doofus, they might not ever get much out of him in the long run. It's like spies recruiting Gilligan, instead of the professor (ref = Gilligan's Island). That's barely an advantage play.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
May 17th, 2017 at 4:40:41 PM permalink

U are clearly grasping at straws now

Anyond who knows the history of the american conservative movement would know that paying hookers for golden showers is not a smart move for someone running for president
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
BozRS
May 17th, 2017 at 4:56:34 PM permalink

U are clearly grasping at straws now

Anyond who knows the history of the american conservative movement would know that paying hookers for golden showers is not a smart move for someone running for president

I thought that was one of the reasons people voted for him.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
May 17th, 2017 at 5:32:06 PM permalink
The golden showers story didn't "leak" until January, when he was already President Elect...
  • Jump to: