62 members have voted

Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
April 4th, 2019 at 1:16:23 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump knows science

lol

"Nobody knows more about science" than him.

What a douche...
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanked by
Steverinosrxwine
April 4th, 2019 at 1:32:10 PM permalink
This is the Onion, but it’s pretty much accurate at this point...

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Steverinos
Steverinos
April 4th, 2019 at 1:34:51 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

LOL, exactly.

I've been out of the loop since Mueller concluded his investigation, but have any Trump supporters on here demanded the full release of the Mueller report?
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
April 4th, 2019 at 1:35:30 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

You're just upset that your witch Hunter came up empty handed. You're going to have to get a grip on it. You have almost 6 years left.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 4th, 2019 at 1:49:58 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

It made the movie because it was an issue at the time. You might be too young to remember the 1990s, but power lines were an issue. Not sure how it progressed, it sort of died as an issue.

Power lines were an issue in John
Belushi's last movie, Neighbors.
They lived directly under them
and and they were always buzzing
and snatching metal objects with
the magnetic field.

"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 4th, 2019 at 1:55:14 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Power lines were an issue in John
Belushi's last movie, Neighbors.
They lived directly under them
and and they were always buzzing
and snatching metal objects with
the magnetic field.

lol
This has nothing to do with the orange morons statement that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer.
Trump is stupid. Even more stupid to not take back that absurd claim
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
April 4th, 2019 at 2:22:25 PM permalink

There was talk that electric lines caused cancer years ago, that one even made it to an Eddie Murphy movie as a plot line.

The Distinguished Gentlemen. I think everyone here would get a kick out of it -- it's all about political corruption in DC!

BTW, I would love to have a "Vote Jeff Johnson -- The Name You Know" bumper sticker to throw onto the back of the truck during election season!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 4th, 2019 at 2:26:23 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

The Distinguished Gentlemen. I think everyone here would get a kick out of it -- it's all about political corruption in DC!

BTW, I would love to have a "Vote Jeff Johnson -- The Name You Know" bumper sticker to throw onto the back of the truck during election season!

I think I only saw it once or twice. A movie I enjoyed but not enough to rewatch. IIRC the Murphy character went to DC to cash in but was in awe of how crooked it was.

Who does his improbable win remind us of today?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
April 4th, 2019 at 2:26:37 PM permalink
An interesting read concerning what was going on behind the scenes between the White House and Mueller's office.

From former Trump lawyer, candid talk about Mueller, Manafort, Sessions, Rosenstein, collusion, tweets, privilege, and the press
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-from-former-trump-lawyer-candid-talk-about-mueller-manafort-sessions-rosenstein-collusion-tweets-privilege-and-the-press

Following is a link to two interviews (#'s 6 and 7) between Byron York and and President Trump's lawyer John Down discussing Mueller's investigation.
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ricochet/the-byron-york-show

I'm pretty sure that the lefties here will not take the time to either read the entire article or listen to the interviews. Additionally, I am sure, if by some chance the article is read and the interviews heard, the lefties will not believe any of it because it does not fit their narrative or talking points.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
terapined
terapined
April 4th, 2019 at 2:30:37 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

I'm pretty sure that the lefties here will not take the time to either read the entire article or listen to the interviews.

Its just meaningless spin
You have something to say, just say it.
I want to read the report. Its that simple
Any comment on dumb Trump saying noise causes cancer. lol
Somebody on the left says something stupid, I say that's stupid. I don't defend stupid
Trump says something stupid, it amazes how some conservatives here on this board go all in on stupid
Steverinos
Steverinos
April 4th, 2019 at 2:34:54 PM permalink

Who does his improbable win remind us of today?

Distinguished Gentleman was about a con man getting elected to office. You're right, there are some similarities there.

Wow, we agree on something.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
April 4th, 2019 at 2:36:21 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Somebody on the left says something stupid, I say that's stupid. I don't defend stupid
Trump says something stupid, it amazes how some conservatives here on this board go all in on stupid

Thank you for proving my statement.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Steverinos
Steverinos
April 4th, 2019 at 2:37:17 PM permalink

An interesting read concerning what was going on behind the scenes between the White House and Mueller's office.

From former Trump lawyer, candid talk about Mueller, Manafort, Sessions, Rosenstein, collusion, tweets, privilege, and the press
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-from-former-trump-lawyer-candid-talk-about-mueller-manafort-sessions-rosenstein-collusion-tweets-privilege-and-the-press

Following is a link to two interviews (#'s 6 and 7) between Byron York and and President Trump's lawyer John Down discussing Mueller's investigation.
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ricochet/the-byron-york-show

I'm pretty sure that the lefties here will not take the time to either read the entire article or listen to the interviews. Additionally, I am sure, if by some chance the article is read and the interviews heard, the lefties will not believe any of it because it does not fit their narrative or talking points.

You support the full release of the report?
MaxPen
MaxPen
April 4th, 2019 at 2:37:30 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

LOL, exactly.

I've been out of the loop since Mueller concluded his investigation, but have any Trump supporters on here demanded the full release of the Mueller report?

No, because we're pretty sure the report shows nothing as shown by the conclusion of the investigation. The Dems can take some lessons here. If they want to make sure Trump's taxes are legit ask the IRS Director to ensure his staff are doing there job correctly.
Face it folks, not everyone is dirty as a Dem politician.
Steverinos
Steverinos
April 4th, 2019 at 2:41:19 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

No, because we're pretty sure the report shows nothing as shown by the conclusion of the investigation. The Dems can take some lessons here. If they want to make sure Trump's taxes are legit ask the IRS Director to ensure his staff are doing there job correctly.
Face it folks, not everyone is dirty as a Dem politician.

If you believe that Trump is "clean as a whistle" in this report, there's absolutely no downside to demanding its full release. None.
billryan
billryan
April 4th, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

What you don't realize is that it is impossible for Trump to say something stupid. It only sounds stupid to you because you are not a stable genius and are still hung up on facts meaning something. If Trump says it, it must be brilliant. Work backwards from there.
Join the sheep and worship your Emperors new clothes. Have you ever seen or heard such magnificence?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
April 4th, 2019 at 2:59:49 PM permalink

You support the full release of the report?

Deflection!
It is obvious that you did not read the linked article or you would not have asked that question since the article had nothing to do about releasing the report.

But to answer your question, I fully support releasing everything that is allowable by law.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
April 4th, 2019 at 3:01:45 PM permalink

Seriously?

https://www.businessinsider.com/grassley-trump-wind-turbines-cause-cancer-idiotic-2019-4

Might be the first time I've seen Chuck Grassley show some balls.

"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?," Trump claimed.

That’s what I thought.

And they say....
Steverinos
Steverinos
April 4th, 2019 at 3:10:44 PM permalink

Deflection!
It is obvious that you did not read the linked article or you would not have asked that question since the article had nothing to do about releasing the report.

But to answer your question, I fully support releasing everything that is allowable by law.

I actually did read the first 2 or 3 subsections of the Washington Examiner article. If its purpose was to try to convince me that Trump is a troll on Twitter, I need no more convincing.
Steverinos
Steverinos
Thanked by
ams288
April 4th, 2019 at 3:11:27 PM permalink
Quote: RS

That’s what I thought.

Huh?
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
April 4th, 2019 at 3:27:34 PM permalink
While I agree it was not brilliant for President Trump to say that noise from windmills causes cancer, links between noise and cancer (and other health issues) must have been a concern since studies have been undertaken in the past:

Noise-induced bistability in the fate of cancer phenotypic quasispecies: a bit-strings approach
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19552-2

Residential road traffic noise exposure and colorectal cancer survival – A Danish cohort study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5662233/

Long-term exposure to road traffic noise and incidence of breast cancer:
https://breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13058-018-1047-2

Environmental noise and breast cancer risk?
http://www.sjweh.fi/show_abstract.php?abstract_id=3681

Noise and health
https://www.cancer.dk/nordsound/about-nordsound/noise-and-health/
Last edited by: Fleaswatter on Apr 4, 2019
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 4th, 2019 at 3:37:36 PM permalink

Distinguished Gentleman was about a con man getting elected to office. You're right, there are some similarities there.

Wow, we agree on something.

Not sure we do. AOC is a blithering airhead. Not so much a "con man."
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 4th, 2019 at 3:37:42 PM permalink

gotcha Russia
gotcha Stormy
gotcha Israel
gotcha Kushner
Now the next chapter😀 gotcha Tax returns

No obstruction, No collusion, therefore he must have cheated on his taxes.....LoL

Dems are a bunch of little kids who throw tantrums when they don't get their way.
They need to investigate all of Congress's tax returns. How do these career politicians go into office with nothing and come out with a 8 and 9 digit net worth?

If you think you will be entitled to see the tax return then your dreaming big time. If his returns are allowed to be viewed by some witch hunt committee they certainly will not be made public. This is just more distraction of the real issues from the whiny left.

#KeepHope Alive

Where did I say I expected to see his tax return? He's not capable of disclosing his lies on there. But the chairs of Ways and Means have the legal right to ask for, and get, anyone's returns including especially the President.

Congressional tax returns are deflection. Maybe there's something needs looking at there. But they're NOT. THE. SUBJECT.

We are a country of laws. There are lots of indications there were laws broken in a lot of directions, a half-dozen guilty pleas out of just Mueller's probe, a dozen or more turds gone from Trump's Admin as shady or scandalous misfit (along with several dozen others abandoning ship). I prefer those in office do their jobs and find out what's going on, if anything.

Really, what does Trump have to hide, if he's done nothing wrong? It's a trite question, but seems more and more pertinent as the standoff continues.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
April 4th, 2019 at 3:41:30 PM permalink
WOV political thread measurement:

Approximately 4 pages for one screening of Walt Disneys Dumbo remake.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
April 4th, 2019 at 3:55:32 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Did you like it?
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
April 4th, 2019 at 3:55:34 PM permalink

While I agree it was not brilliant for President Trump to say that noise from windmills causes cancer,

I thought it was a truly brilliant move. It gives him a way to put heavy regulations on major parts of the energy industry as well as anything else with the slightest and most specious links to any health problems. That's the type of stuff people wanted when they voted for him.
MaxPen
MaxPen
April 4th, 2019 at 3:58:26 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Really, what does Trump have to hide, if he's done nothing wrong? It's a trite question, but seems more and more pertinent as the standoff continues.

Apparently he has nothing to hide. The unparalleled scrutiny has brought forth nothing on Trump so far. I'm sure, he'll let you peek at his taxes when his audit is over. Which is never for someone at his level.
Next all the lefties will be wanting him to drop his drawers to see if he wipes correctly.
Weaponizing the IRS for political reasons is rediculous. Can you imagine what they would have found with access to the Clinton's tax records? I'd say opening that door is -EV for the left in the long run.
MaxPen
MaxPen
April 4th, 2019 at 4:01:15 PM permalink

The SJW's are claiming that the movie is triggering those that were orphaned and adopted. Was anyone triggered at your screening?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
April 4th, 2019 at 5:41:43 PM permalink

The SJW's are claiming that the movie is triggering those that were orphaned and adopted. Was anyone triggered at your screening?

It wasnt too bad

There was me and a mom with her 3 year old the entire audience. The kid didnt make a sound but munched his popcorn the whole movie. I saw him pick his nose at one point.

They got rid of the black racist caricature crows and most of the music but the effects were cool.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 4th, 2019 at 6:47:44 PM permalink

he'll let you peek at his taxes when his audit is over. Which is never for someone at his level.

That's why Trump said 'when they get
done auditing', which he knows they
never will. Billionaire businessmen
are always in a constant audit, if
they weren't the IRS knows they
would go wild with ways to get out
of paying taxes.

Everything I've read says, congress
demands them from IRS. They
say no. Congress files a suit and
a Lib judge upholds it. Trump
says no and it goes to the SCOTUS
where it gets ruled in Trump's
favor because Congress has no
specific reason to give for seeing
them. Will take years for the whole process.
TomG
TomG
April 4th, 2019 at 7:13:20 PM permalink

Weaponizing the IRS for political reasons is rediculous. Can you imagine what they would have found with access to the Clinton's tax records? I'd say opening that door is -EV for the left in the long run.

I love it that the reason you are against this is because it would be too damaging for the other side. Goes perfectly with this great headline from today: https://politics.theonion.com/white-house-says-mueller-report-must-be-kept-private-be-1833813865
TomG
TomG
April 4th, 2019 at 7:14:56 PM permalink

Everything I've read says, congress demands them from IRS. They say no. Congress files a suit and a Lib judge upholds it. Trump says no and it goes to the SCOTUS where it gets ruled in Trump's favor because Congress has no specific reason to give for seeing them. Will take years for the whole process.

This sounds like the exact opposite of what a Drained Swamp would do.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 4th, 2019 at 8:42:42 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

This sounds like the exact opposite of what a Drained Swamp would do.

Forensic accountants say Trump's
tax return is at least 300 pages
long. Would you want that
scrutinized by the world if you
were president? You'd be nuts to
release it.
MaxPen
MaxPen
April 4th, 2019 at 9:06:41 PM permalink

Forensic accountants say Trump's
tax return is at least 300 pages
long. Would you want that
scrutinized by the world if you
were president? You'd be nuts to
release it.

Most of the world wouldn't understand it. The public does not have the right to see it. I'm still waiting to see Obama's college transcripts.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 4th, 2019 at 9:58:37 PM permalink

I'm still waiting to see Obama's college transcripts.

And Bill Clinton's medical records.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
April 4th, 2019 at 10:47:55 PM permalink

And Bill Clinton's medical records.

And Michael Obama's urologist report.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RS
RS
April 4th, 2019 at 10:54:01 PM permalink

Huh?

Can you stop trolling? Re-read the quote.

And they say...
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 4th, 2019 at 11:02:09 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Can you stop trolling? Re-read the quote.

And they say...

Pot, meet kettle.

This whole thread is just people trolling each other.

Careful about the stones you throw...
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
RS
RS
April 5th, 2019 at 3:06:42 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Pot, meet kettle.

This whole thread is just people trolling each other.

Careful about the stones you throw...

If I were to write, "Some people say you can beat roulette with a martingale system" would you REALLY try to say that I'm saying you can beat roulette with a martingale system? If twisting quotes around then pretending to argue in good faith isn't trolling....then I don't know what is.
ams288
ams288
April 5th, 2019 at 4:04:12 AM permalink

I'm still waiting to see Obama's college transcripts.

Did Obama ever have his crooked lawyer write angry letters to his former schools threatening them if they ever released his records?

Nope, that was Donald.

Hmmmm...
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
Thanked by
petroglyph
April 5th, 2019 at 6:48:59 AM permalink

Trump's taxes now DEMANDED BY LAW handed over to the Democratic oversight committee

House Ways and Means committee specifically

Its in the tax law. Must be handed over

Now whatever financial crimes he has been hiding will finally be revealed

Great book that shows how all of us could basically be convicted of felonies right at this very moment and have no idea we ever did anything illegal

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent-ebook/dp/B00505UZ4G/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=153633512319&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9004075&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=15198145777916637772&hvtargid=kwd-13681974629&keywords=three+felonies+a+day&qid=1554472076&s=gateway&sr=8-1
billryan
billryan
April 5th, 2019 at 7:05:19 AM permalink
Man got arrested for attacking another man with a sword after a dispute over his MAGA hat.
I respect the right of anyone to wear the head gear of their choice, but who walks around with a sword?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
aceofspades
April 5th, 2019 at 7:29:48 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Great book that shows how all of us could basically be convicted of felonies right at this very moment and have no idea we ever did anything illegal

Not at all by accident, either.

Who is John Galt?
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
April 5th, 2019 at 7:34:03 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Man got arrested for attacking another man with a sword after a dispute over his MAGA hat.
I respect the right of anyone to wear the head gear of their choice, but who walks around with a sword?

Who doesn't?
lol
billryan
billryan
April 5th, 2019 at 7:34:21 AM permalink

Who is John Galt?

He is the central character of one of the best books I've ever read, but also one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
billryan
billryan
April 5th, 2019 at 7:38:40 AM permalink

Who is John Galt?

He is the central character of one of the best books I've ever read, but also one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
Better question is where is John Gaunt.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
RS
April 5th, 2019 at 8:39:25 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Sounds like a triggered lib walking around with the sword. Does not surprise. Want guns off the street and tucks sword in pants. Makes sense in a progressive way.😀

terapined
terapined
April 5th, 2019 at 8:47:50 AM permalink
This is rich
Foxnews is working overtime to make sure people think the border is dangerous
so
They have a reporter at the border wearing a protective vest
It did no go well on twitter. Too funny

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-contributor-wears-protective-110455054.html
billryan
billryan
April 5th, 2019 at 9:05:55 AM permalink

Sounds like a triggered lib walking around with the sword. Does not surprise. Want guns off the street and tucks sword in pants. Makes sense in a progressive way.😀

Other than the guy with the sword being the trump supporter, you got almost got that right.
billryan
billryan
April 5th, 2019 at 9:16:03 AM permalink
On Sunday afternoons, the bar on the border in Naco opens its patio so patrons can enjoy the mariachi bands on the other side of the fence, now that trump has pulled half the patrol out of the area. You usually can stroll back and forth but now it's about an hour to two backup, thanks to the border patrol reassigning agents inland. If one didn't know better, you might think the administration is creating its own crisis.
  • Jump to: