20 votes (32.25%)
42 votes (67.74%)

62 members have voted

MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
January 3rd, 2017 at 6:57:41 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Safe to assume there's no evidence whatsoever of this and it's revisionist history once she dared question the Donald? Idk I don't watch fox, or cnn, or msnbc...

The Kelly File was Fox's #2 watched show behind The O'Reilly Factor, with 2.51M viewers as of April.
http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-13-top-rated-shows-how-megyn-kelly-measures-up-photos/?mode=3
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
gamerfreak
gamerfreak 
  • Threads: 48
January 3rd, 2017 at 8:38:06 PM permalink
Just over two weeks until one of the Top 5 presidents is replaced by someone who will be one of the worst 5.

As far as modern times go, Nixon is a hard act to follow in that regard, but I believe in our orange, cotton candy haired god-emperor.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 124
January 3rd, 2017 at 9:45:38 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Just over two weeks until one of the Top 5 presidents is replaced

orwellian
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak 
  • Threads: 48
January 4th, 2017 at 1:07:29 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

orwellian

IF YOU GOT NOTHIN TO HIDE.....
KingoftheEye
KingoftheEye
  • Threads: 0
January 5th, 2017 at 6:07:17 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Just over two weeks until one of the Top 5 presidents is replaced by someone who will be one of the worst 5.

As far as modern times go, Nixon is a hard act to follow in that regard, but I believe in our orange, cotton candy haired god-emperor.

I'd rate Obama way outside the top 5. How can you look at Washington, Lincoln, FDR, TR, Jackson, Wilson, or Kennedy and think he deserves a top spot? I would put him in top 20, but only if ObamaCare stands. If it is repealed, he falls into the bottom 10. In 30 years, he'd be a Milliard Fillmore. Sure he was President, but who cares?
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
January 5th, 2017 at 6:21:10 AM permalink
Obama definitely is in the top 5 but for worst president.

As I've stated before Carter can die knowing he wasn't the worst
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 27
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
January 5th, 2017 at 6:55:21 AM permalink
Quote: RS

In essence, anything you vote for (or against) is forcing your beliefs onto others...

Big difference is voting in a democracy takes the MAJORITY decision... With abortion you have a MINORITY of people trying to make laws for the MAJORITY which have ALREADY spoken. Due to their religious views they do not want to accept the MAJORITY decision and continue to badger and harass victims of rapes/etc.

Forcing a female to carry and keep a rape induced baby is unbelievably f*cking evil and wrong... in so many ways it would take pages of just my posts to attempt to explain... but if someone can't see that, then wow, they are lost.

If a person of power said, "According to the Bible.....therefore we must enact new law X....." that would be wrong based on the constitution. As a citizen and voter in the USA, I can, however, do that.

That's exactly what the religious right has been trying to do for a century, but the idea that america is first a democracy and not run by religious beliefs is what's kept them "at bay" on some/most issues.

I don't think many Christians see it as a religious issue. They just think it's wrong.

I disagree with that entirely... For them it's the ultimate religious issue... murder.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Romes
Romes
January 5th, 2017 at 7:04:56 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

You already stated that you saw photos of aborted babies. This is not the first time you mentioned "clump of cells". The FACT is, no matter what you say, is that it is not a clump of cells. So, you are not telling the truth one way or the other. Either you are being disingenuous about it being a clump of cells, or you never did see the photos as you claimed you did...

And here lies the real problem with people like you in our society... As ME already pointed out limbs, fingers, toes, etc, etc don't even form for months after conception, and in fact conception happens in the fallopian tubes before implantation on the wall of the uterus. That entire time it is literally, LITERALLY, a clump of cells that are starting cell division and have formed literally and absolutely nothing yet. That is scientific fact, not my opinion and not something I got from facebook or an unaccredited website of someone elses opinion.

You are the problem. People like who you don't understand science and yet you feel you have the right to say what is or isn't fact based off of the completely misleading biased single user hosted sites you visit and the bullsh*t others who you surround yourself that agree with you post on facebook. That's where you get your news, your science, and form your ideas from when in fact it's absolutely idiotic and incorrect information. Then you go out in to the world (or on these forums) and attempt to 'educate' us others with the BS information you've locked down in your mind and you take a narrow minded "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I ALREADY THINK COULD BE FALSE" attitude. There are no absolutes and the number one characteristic of a scientist (in my opinion) is the ability to CHANGE THEIR MIND/OPINION once new/more accurate data is presented to them. With people like you, you have your crap information and you lock your brain from LEARNING anything new to update and refresh your knowledge/understanding of a topic.

When people cared about the accuracy of information people like you have been the minority for some time... but with the movie Idiocracy becoming a documentary the uneducated and unintelligent are out breeding the rest of us to the point where just because enough wrong people shout something the loudest you think that becomes the inherent truth.... Only another what, 50 years or so before enough people shout the world is flat and we all go back to accepting that as 'fact.' Too bad science, math, physics, etc don't care about who shouts the loudest.
Romes
Romes
January 5th, 2017 at 7:12:05 AM permalink
This is also again just like the same problem we have with climate change. Almost every single "real" news channel, tv show, etc would get one real scientist and one opponent of climate change for a debate. Then people would watch and go "well I guess either one could be right" but in REALITY an ACCURATE portrayal of the situation would be to have 99 accredited scientist on one side of the room and ONE guy on the other side of the room arguing. Then people would see the real scientific community and their standings. Same applies here. You are of a very very tiny religious minority but because you're shouting and we're 'debating' "one on one" you think you're bringing valid points to the table when in reality you have absolutely no argument for science...

FYI trump doesn't believe in climate change either... Guess he agrees with the 1 person he heard over the other 99 and the rest of the entire scientific community. Good to know he can take advising from the actual scientific community.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 124
January 5th, 2017 at 7:39:07 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

And here lies the real problem with people like you in our society... As ME already pointed out limbs, fingers, toes, etc, etc don't even form for months after conception, and in fact conception happens in the fallopian tubes before implantation on the wall of the uterus. That entire time it is literally, LITERALLY, a clump of cells that are starting cell division and have formed literally and absolutely nothing yet. That is scientific fact, not my opinion and not something I got from facebook or an unaccredited website of someone elses opinion.

Meet Sarah and Patrick, at seven weeks
(dead fetuses picture removed by mod)
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Jan 5, 2017
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.

• Jump to: