tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 3rd, 2014 at 11:01:34 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

also, just what a 'cycle' is should be explained? one cycle is the expected number of hands on average to be played to get all 13, subject to variance?

you might also give an example of how the final return is calculated using the charts

Yeah, it might be worth defining "cycle", I'm not sure if the term is ever used on his other pages.

You could add an example I guess, but it's just base return + bonus credits/cycle/5

And not like it's a big deal to leave them in there, but some of the variants with the 2000 coin bonus likely do NOT exist, as the media sheet says this game maxes out at 101.42%. So you shouldn't be able to find 9/6 JoB w/a 2000 credit bonus for example.

http://media.igt.com/marketing/PromotionalLiterature/GamePromoLit_1FC9D-23864.pdf
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
  • Threads: 22
June 3rd, 2014 at 11:08:39 AM permalink
For the games with wild cards or jokers, my understanding is the four of a kind needs to be natural? If that's the case, you may want to make mention of that.

Also, the statement "If the player makes four of a kind on the draw ....", while technically correct, may confuse some to think that a dealt four of a kind doesn't qualify. I understand they still need to draw (even if keeping all five cards) to complete the hand. It may be a better description to say "If the players makes four of a kind at the conclusion of the hand ...." or something like that.
  • Jump to: