Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
August 24th, 2023 at 10:28:50 AM permalink
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146

Greetings!

The time has come, once again, for the 2023 WoV NFL Picks Game!!!

HOW TO PLAY:

The Rules will be as follows:

Format:

Top Three Paid as Follows:

First Place: $250 (This person will also win all Entry Fees)
Second Place: $150
Third Place: $100

There are also two Consolation Prizes for those who do not finish in the Top 3. I will contribute $75 to each prize for $150 total.

We will also be doing the, "Perfection Bonus," again this year. As a reminder, ALL WINNINGS, including Perfection Bonuses, are paid out at the end of the season.

ENTRY FEES AND DISCLAIMERS:

1.)If you play, you are expected to pay the winner $25 if you do not win. There are no free dropouts. Even if you only play one week, you are agreeing to pay the winner if you lose. This is NOT a free contest.

1a.) If you do not win the contest, but have won prizes equal to or exceeding $25, then I will pay the winner the $25 on your behalf, subtract that $25 from your prize(s) and pay you the difference.

2.) This is a social gambling game, so please check your jurisdictional laws to make sure that you do not participate unlawfully. It is not the responsibility of myself nor this website to ensure that you are participating lawfully.

3.) This is a game where the skill of participants (making picks) could result in a greater advantage.

4.) This game has no rake or house edge. In fact, I contribute funds to this game that make it +EV (all else equal) for everyone except myself. I do NOT directly collect any Entry Fees for this game, so participants are on the, "Honor System," to pay the winner. I DO NOT handle player funds for any reason.

5.) Mission146 is a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who administers this game from same AND is offering this contest legally under social gambling statutes due to the fact that there is no, "Rake," "House Edge," or any other mechanism by which Mission146 stands to profit.

6.) Other than being posted here on WizardofVegas, this game is NOT sponsored or sanctioned in any way whatsoever by LCB.org, ownership or management of LCB.org, or any other websites or other outlets so affiliated. ALL players volunteer to risk an equal entry fee and all (current) additional prizes are paid for, personally, by Mission146.

If you have a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Consolation Prizes:

The first consolation prize will be the, "You suck," consolation prize. This prize goes to the player with the worst record; if there is a tie, then the winner shall be adjudicated by the normal tiebreaker rules. The player with the worst record also gets thoroughly roasted by yours truly, as is the tradition of this prize.

The second consolation prize will be the, "Most Average," consolation prize which goes to the player that finishes the season closest to .500. Tiebreakers will also be adjudicated using the normal tie breaking Rule or the players may opt to split it.

Each of these consolation prizes pays $75.

Perfection Bonus

In order to win the Perfection Bonus, you MUST make a Confidence Pick and have a 6-0 week. The Perfection Bonus pays $10/week which accumulates if there are no perfect records for the week before. If more than one player has a perfect record that week, then any accumulated amount will be split between them. These bonuses will be paid out at the end of the season and tallied until then.

For simplicity, there will be no, "Breakage." Any accumulated Perfection Bonuses won that are not whole dollar amounts will round up to the nearest dollar.***

***For example, if three players split a Perfection Bonus of $20, each of the three players would accumulate $7 in prizes for that bonus.

If nobody wins the Perfection Bonus in Week 18 (and any weeks leading up to that without a winner) then I just save that money. Most likely, it will just mean more money to the Playoff Picks game, which does not have an Entry Fee. However, if there is an outstanding Perfection Bonus, then only individuals who played in this game may participate in the Playoff Game.

Rules:

1.) The winner will be determined by having the highest winning percentage. In the event of a tie for any prize, the winners will have the option of either splitting the take, or they may agree to PM me a Super Bowl pick prior to the Super Bowl, but after the combatants are known, consisting of the winning team, spread, TD's thrown and total passing yards; the winner will be determined in that order. If two Members PM me the same thing, they will BOTH be asked to change at least one aspect of their picks.

2.) The procedure for this will be that at some point on Thursdays, I will post the point spreads and Over/Unders from one source per week. I will likely use DraftKings and the Spreads & Over/Unders I post will be constant and may be picked at any time prior to 10:00 EST on Sunday. If there is a Sunday game earlier than that, or a Saturday game, then you must submit Picks before kickoff of that game if you wish to pick the early game. Early Sunday Kickoffs will be announced in both threads.

2a.) There will be NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER to the deadline for any reason. Too much controversy.

2b.) This has never happened, but if you make, "Early Game," picks and then send a new set of Picks after the, "Early Game," has kicked off, you will receive a record of 0-5 for that week and be disqualified from all consolation prizes.

3.) Saturday/Sunday/Monday games will be the only games considered. Every player must pick exactly five winners against the Spread, exactly five Over/Unders, or a combination totaling exactly five. If Saturday games are available, then you must submit your set of Picks that includes a Saturday game at least ONE HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF of any Saturday games; your Picks will also be locked in for that week and cannot be changed if you have picked Saturday game(s).

3a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

4.) Players may, "Skip," one week without making any picks, but they don't have to. If a player accidentally fails to submit picks, that will constitute the, "Skip," Week. Taking your allotted Skip Week does not disqualify you from consolation prizes.

For players who join the contest in Week 2, Week 1 will constitute the, "Skip," week.

You cannot join the contest after Week 2.

4a.) If you wish to avoid unintentionally skipping a week, then you may submit Default Picks. However, in order to avoid controversy, (and make my life easier) Default Picks are limited to selecting sixteen NFL Teams and your picks will automatically be those teams in the order listed GAME TOTAL-OVER picks. If we go to your Default Picks, none of them shall be a Confidence Pick and you do not qualify for the Perfection Bonus that week. However, using Default Picks in this way WILL NOT disqualify you from consolation prizes. In fact, they exist so you don't accidentally get disqualified.

4b.) On a case-by-case basis, I will consider allowing Picks to be made in advance of the Lines being posted by me. If I do this, it can only be for that week's Picks. (IOW---you might be permitted to make your picks on Tuesday for the following Sunday's games)

4(b)(i) For clarification, what that means is that you may submit the teams you want against the spread, (ex. Patriots-Over, Patriots -x) without knowing what Thursday's spread is going to be. However, if the spread when you send them to me and the spread posted on Thursday differs, then your Picks will be amended to reflect Thursday's spread (or whatever spread is posted)

5.) If a player fails to make picks for more than one week (and has no defaults), he/she forfeits any right to a consolation prize, but may continue to play. Every week of missed picks other than the allotted, "Skip Week," will result in an 0-5 record for all weeks missed.

6.) Picks will be PM'ed to me at any point prior to 10:00 a.m. EST Sunday, all picks will be openly posted by me between that time and kickoff.***

***I will accept Picks from Members who are banned during the course of the season provided they were not banned at the start of the season. For these picks, I will PM you my E-Mail address and you can send them there.

7.) EdCollins will generally post results and updated standings shortly after Monday night's game. On very rare occasions, EdCollins' availability might require that I grade Picks by hand; if that happens, it will be on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please, "Self-Police," your own Standings to see if there is an inaccuracy. There hasn't been one in five years, so I trust EdCollins' program and usually do not double check.

8.) CONFIDENCE PICK: You may make one, "Confidence Pick," per week, though you don't have to. Your, "Confidence Pick," must be made expressly clear in your PM. The CONFIDENCE PICK result will count either as two wins or two losses, if made.

8a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

8b.) If you wish to qualify for the, "Perfection Bonus," that week, you MUST make a Confidence Pick.

9.) "Offsetting Picks"

Any Picks made that directly offset one another shall constitute TWO LOSSES and will disqualify the person making such offsetting picks from winning any consolation prize. "Offsetting Picks," are picking two opposite things to happen in the same game.

10.) PM REMINDERS: I will GENERALLY send reminders to make your Picks on sometime Saturday if I have not received them already. Reminders are to be considered a courtesy not a guarantee, everyone is accountable for remembering to make their Picks whether or not reminders are sent. If anyone chews me out for missing reminders, I'll probably just stop sending them entirely.

TIME

1.) The first Sunday of the Season is September 10th, Lines will be posted on Thursday, September 7th.

PICK FORMAT

I WILL be enforcing a uniform Pick format this year for all Picks as of Week 3. For the first two weeks, if you send me Picks that are not in the correct format, I will acknowledge that I have received your Picks by re-sending them to you in the correct format.

1.) No Line Breaks

2.) For Spread picks, simply put the team nickname and the spread. (Ex: Bengals +5)

3.) For Over/Unders, simply put the team nickname for EITHER team, and the Over or Under amount. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25)

4.) To designate a Confidence Pick, simply put a hyphen and, "Confidence," after the pick. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25-Confidence)

5.) Place your screen name followed by a colon (:) above your set of Picks.

So, a full set of picks might appear:

Mission146:
Buccaneers -15
Buccaneers OVER 52
Jaguars +12
Jaguars UNDER 42
Jets +4-Confidence

(These are not actually my Week 1 Picks)

Discussion Thread:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/38480-2023-wov-picks-game-discussion-thread/#post897381

Let's have a great time, as always! Thanks for playing again (or for the first time)!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
September 7th, 2023 at 9:48:08 AM permalink
The first thing that I want to do is thank Miplet for coding an easy way to copy the lines over into his website!

If you are looking to compare lines for the purposes of making Picks, then I believe going to Miplet's page:

https://miplet.net/newnfl/

Will give you the most up-to-date lines that you can compare to the ones posted below.

Thank you again to Miplet!

For what I believe is the 11th time, it is my great privilege and pleasure to say:

GREETINGS!

THE WEEK 1 LINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Cardinals 7 @ Commanders -7 O/U 38
Panthers 3.5 @ Falcons -3.5 O/U 39.5
Texans 10 @ Ravens -10 O/U 44
Bengals -2.5 @ Browns 2.5 O/U 48.5
Jaguars -5 @ Colts 5 O/U 45.5
Buccaneers 6 @ Vikings -6 O/U 45.5
Titans 3 @ Saints -3 O/U 41
49ers -2 @ Steelers 2 O/U 41.5
Packers 1 @ Bears -1 O/U 42
Raiders 3.5 @ Broncos -3.5 O/U 44
Dolphins 3 @ Chargers -3 O/U 51
Rams 5.5 @ Seahawks -5.5 O/U 46
Eagles -4 @ Patriots 4 O/U 45
Cowboys -3.5 @ Giants 3.5 O/U 46.5
Bills -2.5 @ Jets 2.5 O/U 46.5

I will be sending reminder PM's immediately after this post (only because it is Week 1) and also on Saturday, if I do not have your Picks by Saturday.

In future weeks, reminders will only be sent on Saturdays, but Lines will be posted on Thursdays.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
September 10th, 2023 at 8:22:50 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 1 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Bengals -2.5
Titans +3
Bears -1
Raiders +3.5
Bills -2.5-CONFIDENCE

FourFiveFace:
Commanders -7
Browns +2.5
Chargers -3 - Confidence
Bears -1
Raiders +3.5

miplet:
Browns 2.5
Colts 5
Buccaneers 6
Patriots 4
Giants 3.5-confidence

Sparty10k:
Panthers under 39.5
Texans under 44
Patriots +4
Giants +3.5
Bills under 46.5

JStephe8WVU:
Titans +3
Seahawks -5.5
Jaguars -5
Eagles -4
Cardinals Under 38

Wizard:
Panthers 3.5
Texans 10
Browns 2.5
Titans 3
Raiders 3.5 confidence

BillRyan:
Ravens UNDER 44
Eagles -4
Giants +3.5
Bills UNDER 46.5
Browns OVER 48.5

GenWyzgy:
Commanders -7 CONFIDENCE
Jaguars -5
Vikings -6
Bears OVER 42
Panthers +3.5

jml24:
Panthers 3.5
Texans 10-Confidence
Raiders 3.5
Patriots 4
Giants 3.5

scolist:
Ravens -10
Bengals -2.5
Chargers -3
Eagles -4 Confidence
Cowboys -3.5

Gordonm888:
Buccaneers 6
Titans 3
Chargers -3 Confidence
Rams 5.5
Giants 3.5

JohnnyQ:
Texans 10
Bengals -2.5 CONFIDENCE
Colts 5
Eagles -4
Bills -2.5

Rainman:
Seahawks -5.5
Cowboys -3.5-confidence
Raiders +3.5
Dolphins +3
49er's -2

unJon:
Colts OVER 45.5
Raiders +3.5 - confidence
Giants UNDER 46.5
Panthers +3.5
Jets UNDER 46.5

IndyJeffrey:
Jaguars -5-Confidence
Jaguars Under 45.5
Raiders +3.5
Cowboys -3.5
Bills -2.5

AvianRandy:
Bengals -2.5
Buccaneers -6
Steelers +2
Broncos -3.5
Seahawks -5.5

ncfatcat:
Jacksonville -5
Philadelphia -4
Denver -3.5
Minnesota -6
Arizona +7

AsswhooperMcDaddy:
Bengals -2.5
Jaguars -5
Vikings -6
Seahawks -5.5
Eagles -4 Confidence

Johnzimbo:
Ravens -10
Jaguars -5
Commanders -7
Giants +3.5
Falcons -3.5 confidence

Joeman:
Jaguars -5-confidence
Giants +3.5
Ravens UNDER 44
Eagles -4
Vikings -6

SOOPOO:
Bills -2.5 Confidence
Falcons -3.5
Seahawks -5.5
Bengals -2.5
Giants +3.5

Vegasbrent:
Colts +5-confidence
Cardinals +7
Chargers -3
Patriots +4
Rams +5.5

nunbeater:
Jets +2.5 - CONFIDENCE
Patriots +4
Bears -1
Vikes OVER 45.5
49ers -2

PlayYourCardsRight:
Commanders -7
Jaguars -5 CONFIDENCE
Eagles -4
Cowboys -3.5
Bills -2.5

Odiousgambit:
Texans under 44
Bengals -2.5 Confidence
Buccaneers under 45.5
Titans under 41
49ers -2

DJCHAPS:
Jaguars -5 CONFIDENCE
Bears -1
Bengals -2.5
49ers -2
Rams UNDER 46

If you submitted Picks, please double check and make sure you are listed. I am fairly confident I got everyone, but I am also going to double check myself.

I'm going to try to grade them as they go and then compile the standings. Ideally, on Tuesday morning, I will only have to grade Monday Night Football games, which will make posting the results and standings on Tuesday much faster. At a minimum, I'll grade early and afternoon games late this evening, SNF tomorrow and MNF on Tuesday.

I'm not going to make an official player list yet as Week 2 Entry is permitted, though usually nobody does; it's only happened a few times. I would remind anyone considering Week 2 Entry that you have already used your Skip Week (Week 1), so without Default Picks in place, any missed week is an 0-5 record and disqualification from consolation prizes.

For the time being, we have 26 players to Week 1, so this is fantastic turnout. Winner aside, 24 of those will pay Entry Fees (which will be paid to Second Place if I win. I don't pay an Entry Fee and the winner obviously won't be paying themselves, so the First Place profits (if I am not in first) are going to be $850 and Second Place if I finish in first will be looking at $750 in profits.

This was also an excellent first week for formatting! There were only three sets of Picks PM'ed back to people in the correct format and only one that I would have considered totally unacceptable after Week 3---though I could at least tell what the Picks were.

Good luck to everyone and let's have another great year!
Last edited by: Mission146 on Sep 10, 2023
Mission146
Mission146
September 12th, 2023 at 9:32:50 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Official Week 1 Results are as follows:

WEEK 1 RESULTS (COMPLETED)

Mission146:
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
Titans +3---WIN
Bears -1---LOSS
Raiders +3.5---WIN
Bills -2.5-CONFIDENCE---TWO LOSSES

MISSION146 WEEK 1 RECORD: 2-4

FourFiveFace:
Commanders -7---LOSS
Browns +2.5---WIN
Chargers -3 - Confidence---TWO LOSSES
Bears -1---LOSS
Raiders +3.5---WIN

FOURFIVEFACE WEEK 1 RECORD: 2-4

miplet:
Browns 2.5---WIN
Colts 5---LOSS
Buccaneers 6---WIN
Patriots 4---LOSS
Giants 3.5-confidence---TWO LOSSES

MIPLET WEEK 1 RECORD: 2-4

Sparty10k:
Panthers under 39.5---WIN
Texans under 44---WIN
Patriots +4---LOSS
Giants +3.5---LOSS
Bills under 46.5---WIN

SPARTY10K WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-2

JStephe8WVU:
Titans +3---WIN
Seahawks -5.5---LOSS
Jaguars -5---WIN
Eagles -4---WIN
Cardinals Under 38---WIN

JSTEPHE8WVU WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-1

Wizard:
Panthers 3.5---LOSS
Texans 10---LOSS
Browns 2.5---WIN
Titans 3---WIN
Raiders 3.5 confidence---TWO WINS

WIZARD WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-2

BillRyan:
Ravens UNDER 44---WIN
Eagles -4---WIN
Giants +3.5---LOSS
Bills UNDER 46.5---WIN
Browns OVER 48.5---LOSS

BILLRYAN WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-2

GenWyzgy:
Commanders -7 CONFIDENCE---TWO LOSSES
Jaguars -5---WIN
Vikings -6---LOSS
Bears OVER 42---WIN
Panthers +3.5---LOSS

GENWYZGY WEEK 1 RECORD: 2-4

jml24:
Panthers 3.5---LOSS
Texans 10-Confidence---TWO LOSSES
Raiders 3.5---WIN
Patriots 4---LOSS
Giants 3.5---LOSS

JML24 WEEK 1 RECORD: 1-5

scolist:
Ravens -10---WIN
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
Chargers -3---LOSS
Eagles -4 Confidence---TWO WINS
Cowboys -3.5---WIN

SCOLIST WEEK 1 RECORD 4-2

Gordonm888:
Buccaneers 6---WIN
Titans 3---WIN
Chargers -3 Confidence---TWO LOSSES
Rams 5.5---WIN
Giants 3.5---LOSS

GORDONM888 WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-3

JohnnyQ:
Texans 10---LOSS
Bengals -2.5 CONFIDENCE---TWO LOSSES
Colts 5---LOSS
Eagles -4---WIN
Bills -2.5---LOSS

JOHNNYQ WEEK 1 RECORD: 1-5

Rainman:
Seahawks -5.5---LOSS
Cowboys -3.5-confidence---TWO WINS
Raiders +3.5---WIN
Dolphins +3---WIN
49er's -2---WIN

RAINMAN WEEK 1 RECORD: 5-1

unJon:
Colts OVER 45.5---WIN
Raiders +3.5 - confidence---TWO WINS
Giants UNDER 46.5---WIN
Panthers +3.5---LOSS
Jets UNDER 46.5---WIN

UNJON WEEK 1 RECORD: 5-1

IndyJeffrey:
Jaguars -5-Confidence---TWO WINS
Jaguars Under 45.5---LOSS
Raiders +3.5---WIN
Cowboys -3.5---WIN
Bills -2.5---LOSS

INDYJEFFREY WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-2

AvianRandy:
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
Buccaneers -6---WIN
Steelers +2---LOSS
Broncos -3.5---LOSS
Seahawks -5.5---LOSS

AVIANRANDY WEEK 1 RECORD: 1-4

ncfatcat:
Jaguars -5---WIN
Eagles -4---WIN
Broncos -3.5---LOSS
Vikings -6---LOSS
Cardinals +7---WIN

NCFATCAT WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-2

AsswhooperMcDaddy:
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
Jaguars -5---WIN
Vikings -6---LOSS
Seahawks -5.5---LOSS
Eagles -4 Confidence---TWO WINS

ASSWHOOPERMCDADDY WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-3

Johnzimbo:
Ravens -10---WIN
Jaguars -5---WIN
Commanders -7---LOSS
Giants +3.5---LOSS
Falcons -3.5 confidence---TWO WINS

JOHNZIMBO WEEK 1 RECORD 4-2

Joeman:
Jaguars -5-confidence---TWO WINS
Giants +3.5---LOSS
Ravens UNDER 44---WIN
Eagles -4---WIN
Vikings -6---LOSS

JOEMAN WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-2

SOOPOO:
Bills -2.5 Confidence---TWO LOSSES
Falcons -3.5---WIN
Seahawks -5.5---LOSS
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
Giants +3.5---LOSS

SOOPOO WEEK 1 RECORD: 1-5

Vegasbrent:
Colts +5-confidence---TWO LOSSES
Cardinals +7---WIN
Chargers -3---LOSS
Patriots +4---LOSS
Rams +5.5---WIN

VEGASBRENT WEEK 1 RECORD: 2-4

nunbeater:
Jets +2.5 - CONFIDENCE---TWO WINS
Patriots +4---LOSS
Bears -1---LOSS
Vikings OVER 45.5---LOSS
49ers -2---WIN

NUNBEATER WEEK 1 RECORD: 3-3

PlayYourCardsRight:
Commanders -7---LOSS
Jaguars -5 CONFIDENCE---TWO WINS
Eagles -4---WIN
Cowboys -3.5---WIN
Bills -2.5---LOSS

PLAYYOURCARDSRIGHT WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-2

Odiousgambit:
Texans under 44---WIN
Bengals -2.5 Confidence---TWO LOSSES
Buccaneers under 45.5---WIN
Titans under 41---WIN
49ers -2---WIN

OdiousGambit Week 1 Record: 4-2

DJCHAPS:
Jaguars -5 CONFIDENCE---TWO WINS
Bears -1---LOSS
Bengals -2.5---LOSS
49ers -2---WIN
Rams UNDER 46---WIN

DJCHAPS WEEK 1 RECORD: 4-2

1.) Please verify the correctness of your results at your convenience. Unless Gordonm888 and I made the same exact mistake, then Giants/Cowboys and Bills/Jets are the only games that can possibly be in error; I have already double-checked both games.

2.) The Standings are to follow in the next post.

3.) You can visit the Official Thread:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/38485-2023-wov-picks-game-official-thread/#post897582

At any time if you wish to jump straight to results, lines and standings. In addition to the link, it is stickied to the top of the Sports Betting sub-forum until the conclusion of the season.

4.) SOOPOO loses on Bills-CONFIDENCE for making a pick with his heart, but what is my excuse? I don't have one. I obviously have no desire to see Rodgers hurt, but in terms of the Bills Pick, that should have been optimal for me.
Mission146
Mission146
September 12th, 2023 at 9:49:31 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 1 STANDINGS are as follows:

1. Rainman: 5-1 (.833)
2. UnJon: 5-1 (.833)
3. JStephe8WVU: 4-1 (.800)
4. DJChaps: 4-2 (.667)
5. IndyJeffrey: 4-2 (.667)
6. Joeman: 4-2 (.667)
7. JohnZimbo: 4-2 (.667)
8. OdiousGambit: 4-2 (.667)
9. PlayYourCardsRight: 4-2 (.667)
10. Scolist: 4-2 (.667)
11. Wizard: 4-2 (.667)
12. BillRyan: 3-2 (.600)
13. NCFatCat: 3-2 (.600)
14. Sparty10K: 3-2 (.600)
15. AssWhooperMcDaddy: 3-3 (.500)
16. Gordonm888: 3-3 (.500)
17. NunBeater: 3-3 (.500)
18. FourFiveFace: 2-4 (.333)
19. GenWyzgy: 2-4 (.333)
20. Miplet: 2-4 (.333)
21. Mission146: 2-4 (.333)
22. VegasBrent: 2-4 (.333)
23. AvianRandy: 1-4 (.200)
24. JML24: 1-5 (.167)
25. JohnnyQ: 1-5 (.167)
26. SOOPOO: 1-5 (.167)

PERFECTION BONUS: NOT APPLICABLE

WEEK 2 PERFECTION BONUS: $20

Confidence Picks (Season): 11-10 (22-20, effectively)
Mission146
Mission146
September 14th, 2023 at 5:52:13 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 2 Lines are as follows:

Raiders 8.5 @ Bills -8.5 O/U 46.5
Packers -1 @ Falcons 1 O/U 40.5
Ravens 3.5 @ Bengals -3.5 O/U 46.5
Bears 2.5 @ Buccaneers -2.5 O/U 40.5
Seahawks 5.5 @ Lions -5.5 O/U 47.5
Colts -1 @ Texans 1 O/U 39.5
Chiefs -3.5 @ Jaguars 3.5 O/U 51
Chargers -3 @ Titans 3 O/U 45.5
Giants -5.5 @ Cardinals 5.5 O/U 40
49ers -7.5 @ Rams 7.5 O/U 45
Jets 9.5 @ Cowboys -9.5 O/U 38.5
Commanders 3.5 @ Broncos -3.5 O/U 39
Dolphins -3 @ Patriots 3 O/U 47
Saints -3 @ Panthers 3 O/U 40
Browns -2 @ Steelers 2 O/U 39

If you are looking to compare lines for the purposes of making Picks, then I believe going to Miplet's page:

Will give you the most up-to-date lines that you can compare to the ones posted below.

Mission146
Mission146
September 17th, 2023 at 7:06:33 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 2 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Raiders +8.5-CONFIDENCE
Bears +2.5
Jets +9.5
Commanders +3.5
Browns -2

PlayYourCardsRight:
Packers -1
Lions -5.5
Colts -1 CONFIDENCE
Jaguars 3.5
Saints -3

Vegasbrent:
Lions -5.5-confidence
Jaguars +3.5
Cardinals +5.5
Rams +7.5
Patriots +3

Joeman:
Colts -1
Jaguars OVER 51
Raiders +8.5 -confidence
Cardinals +5.5
Steelers +2

JohnnyQ:
Falcons 1
Ravens 3.5
Texans 1
Jets 9.5 CONFIDENCE
Browns -2

Rainman:
Browns -2 confidence
Colts -1
Bengals -3.5
Packers -1
Bears +2.5

ncfatcat:
Raiders +8.5
Jets + 9.5
Jets Under 38.5
49ers -7.5
Lions -5.5

AvianRandy:
Bengals -3.5
Chargers -3.5
49ers -7.5
Broncos -3.5
Dolphins -3

Johnzimbo:
Steelers +2 confidence
Bills -8.5
Broncos under 39
Buccaneers -2.5
Falcons +1

DJChaps:
Colts -1 CONFIDENCE
Seahawks OVER 47.5
49ers -7.5
49ers UNDER 45
Dolphins -3

Odiousgambit:
Ravens 3.5
Lions -5.5
Jaguars 3.5
Cardinals 5.5
Browns -2

Wizard:
Raiders 8.5
Falcons 1 confidence
Ravens 3.5
Titans 3
Patriots 3

IndyJeffrey:
Falcons 1 - Confidence
Ravens 3.5
Titans 3
Jets 9.5
Commanders 3.5

JStephe8WVU:
Ravens +3.5
Browns -2
Packers -1
Buccaneers -2.5
Cardinals +5.5

Genwyzgy:
Ravens 3.5
Seahawks 5.5 - Confidence
Cardinals 5.5
Dolphins -3
Bills OVER 46.5

unJon:
Raiders OVER 46.5. - confidence
Falcons +1
Ravens +3.5
Seahawks +5.5
Giants UNDER 40

Sparty10k:
Ravens +3.5
49ers over 45
Panthers +3
Steelers +2
Browns over 39

nunbeater:
Falcons OVER 40.5 CONFIDENCE
Chiefs -3.5
Bengals -3.5
Titans +3
Jaguars +3.5

SOOPOO:
Bills-8.5 Confidence
Falcons +1
Ravens +3.5
Jets +9.5
Browns -2

AsswhooperMcDaddy:
Packers -1 Confidence
Chargers -3
Cowboys -9.5
Dolphins -3
Saints -3

jml24:
Falcons 1
Texans 1-Confidence
Titans 3
Rams 7.5
Cardinals 5.5

miplet:
Falcons 1-confidence
Ravens 3.5
Seahawks 5.5
Texans 1
Cardinals 5.5

FourFiveFace:
Falcons +1 - Confidence
Bengals -3.5
Texans +1
Cardinals +5.5
Steelers +2

scolist:
Packers -1
Bengals -3.5
Buccaneers -2.5
Colts under 39.5
Rams +7.5 Confidence

Gordonm888:
Falcons 1
Bears 2.5 Confidence
Cardinals 5.5
Panthers 3
Steelers 2

BillRyan:

SKIPS WEEK 2 (0-0)---SKIP WEEK USED
Last edited by: Mission146 on Sep 17, 2023
Mission146
Mission146
September 20th, 2023 at 8:37:36 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 2 Results and Updated Standings are as follows:

Quote: unJon

Congrats to GenWyzgy for the perfection bonus!!

Weekly Results

PlayerWeek 2 RecordWin%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:2-340%
AvianRandy:1-420%
BillRyan:0-00
DJCHAPS:4-266.7%
FourFiveFace:4-266.7%
GenWyzgy:6-0100%
Gordonm888:3-260%
IndyJeffrey:5-183.3%
jml24:4-266.7%
Joeman:3-350%
JohnnyQ:2-433.3%
Johnzimbo:5-183.3%
JStephe8WVU:3-260%
miplet:5-183.3%
Mission146:1-516.7%
ncfatcat:0-50%
nunbeater:4-266.7%
Odiousgambit:2-340%
PlayYourCardsRight:2-340%
Rainman:1-516.7%
scolist:3-350%
SOOPOO:4-266.7%
Sparty10k:4-0100%
unJon:5-183.3%
Vegasbrent:2-433.3%
Wizard:4-266.7%

And I, the grader, am sitting pretty in first place. (Move along people there is nothing here to see.)

Season Results
PlayerRecordWin %
unJon:10-283.3%
Sparty10k:7-277.8%
IndyJeffrey:9-375%
Johnzimbo:9-375%
JStephe8WVU:7-370%
DJCHAPS:8-466.7%
GenWyzgy:8-466.7%
Wizard:8-466.7%
BillRyan:3-260%
Joeman:7-558.3%
miplet:7-558.3%
nunbeater:7-558.3%
scolist:7-558.3%
Gordonm888:6-554.5%
Odiousgambit:6-554.5%
PlayYourCardsRight:6-554.5%
FourFiveFace:6-650%
Rainman:6-650%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:5-645.5%
jml24:5-741.7%
SOOPOO:5-741.7%
Vegasbrent:4-833.3%
ncfatcat:3-730%
JohnnyQ:3-925%
Mission146:3-925%
AvianRandy:2-820%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
September 21st, 2023 at 8:01:16 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 3 Lines are as follows:

Falcons 3 @ Lions -3 O/U 46.5
Colts 7.5 @ Ravens -7.5 O/U 45
Bills -6.5 @ Commanders 6.5 O/U 43.5
Broncos 6.5 @ Dolphins -6.5 O/U 48.5
Saints 2 @ Packers -2 O/U 42.5
Texans 9 @ Jaguars -9 O/U 44
Chargers 1 @ Vikings -1 O/U 54
Patriots -2.5 @ Jets 2.5 O/U 37
Titans 3.5 @ Browns -3.5 O/U 39.5
Panthers 6 @ Seahawks -6 O/U 41.5
Cowboys -12.5 @ Cardinals 12.5 O/U 43
Bears 12.5 @ Chiefs -12.5 O/U 47.5
Steelers 2.5 @ Raiders -2.5 O/U 43
Eagles -5 @ Buccaneers 5 O/U 46
Rams 2.5 @ Bengals -2.5 O/U 43.5

Mission146
Mission146
September 24th, 2023 at 7:20:58 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 3 Picks are as Follows:

BillRyan-Eliminated (Resigns)

Mission146:
Commanders +6.5
Packers -2-CONFIDENCE
Titans +3.5
Bills OVER 43.5
Patriots -2.5

JohnnyQ:
Falcons +3
Colts +7.5
Bills -6.5
Broncos +6.5
Saints +2

Wizard:
Falcons +3
Colts +7.5
Commanders +6.5-CONFIDENCE
Broncos +6.5
Texans +9

Joeman:
Chiefs -12.5 -confidence
Jaguars UNDER 44
Buccaneers UNDER 46
Packers UNDER 42.5
Saints +2

Vegasbrent:
Commanders +6.5
Browns -3.5
Broncos +6.5
Panthers +6
Bengels -2.5-confidence

DJChaps:
Lions -3
Titans +3.5
Vikings -1
Saints +2
Bills -6.5 Confidence

ncfatcat:
Lions -3
Jets Under 37
Bears +12.5
Raiders -2.5
Eagles -5 Confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Lions -3 CONFIDENCE
Bills -6.5
Dolphins -6.5
Chargers 1
Raiders -2.5

AvianRandy:
Packers -2
Patriots -2.5
Buccaneers +5
Chargers +1
Raiders -2.5-CONFIDENCE

nunbeater:
Titans OVER 39.5 confidence
chiefs -12.5
vikings UNDER 54
cowboys -12.5
Saints +2

IndyJeffrey
Ravens -7.5
Packers -2
Raiders Under 43
Eagles -5
Rams 2.5

unJon:
Ravens UNDER 45
Bills UNDER 43.5
Dolphins UNDER 48.5
Seahawks OVER 41.5
Bengals -2.5

Sparty10k:
Falcons +3
Commanders +6.5
Saints +2
Buccaneers +5
Rams +2.5

Gordonm888:
Falcons 3
Broncos 6.5
Patriots -2.5 Confidence
Titans 3.5
Panthers 6

Jstephe8WVU:
Commanders Under
Dolphins -6.5
Seahawks -6
Ravens -7.5
Commanders +6.5

scolist:
Falcons +3 Confidence
Bills over 43.5
Saints over 42.5
Cowboys over 43
Chargers under 54

Rainman:
Saints +2
chargers +1 confidence
rams +2.5
titans +3.5
chargers +1

SOOPOO:
Bills -6.5 confidence
Colts + 7.5
Cowboys -12.5
Titans +3.5
Bears +12.5

jml24:
Colts 7.5
Bills -6.5-Confidence
Packers -2
Titans 3.5
Buccaneers 5

GenWyzgy:
Dolphins -6.5
Seahawks -6 Confidence
Rams 2.5
Lions Over 46.5
Packers -2

FourFiveFace:
Colts +7.5
Commanders +6.5
Texans +9
Titans +3.5
Panthers +6-Confidence

Odiousgambit:
Ravens Under 45
Dolphins -6.5
Vikings -1
Cowboys -12.5
Raiders -2.5

AsswhooperMcDaddy
Dolphins -6.5 Confidence
Patriots -2.5
Titans 3.5
Eagles -5
Rams 2.5

Johnzimbo:
Packers -2
Texans +9
Texans under 44
Rams under 43.5
Steelers over 43 confidence

Miplet:
SKIPS WEEK 3
Mission146
Mission146
September 28th, 2023 at 7:29:00 AM permalink
PlayerRecordWin %
unJon:14-382.4%
DJCHAPS:12-666.7%
Joeman:12-666.7%
JStephe8WVU:10-566.7%
IndyJeffrey:11-664.7%
PlayYourCardsRight:11-664.7%
GenWyzgy:11-761.1%
Johnzimbo:11-761.1%
miplet:7-558.3%
Sparty10k:8-657.1%
Rainman:10-855.6%
Wizard:10-855.6%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:9-852.9%
nunbeater:9-950%
Odiousgambit:8-850%
scolist:9-950%
Gordonm888:8-947.1%
FourFiveFace:8-1044.4%
jml24:8-1044.4%
SOOPOO:8-1044.4%
ncfatcat:7-943.8%
Vegasbrent:7-1138.9%
JohnnyQ:6-1135.3%
AvianRandy:4-1225%
Mission146:4-1422.2%

link to original post[/link
Mission146
Mission146
September 28th, 2023 at 7:31:54 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 4 Lines are as follows:

Falcons 3 @ Jaguars -3 O/U 43
Ravens 3 @ Browns -3 O/U 40.5
Dolphins 2.5 @ Bills -2.5 O/U 54
Vikings -4.5 @ Panthers 4.5 O/U 45.5
Broncos -3.5 @ Bears 3.5 O/U 45.5
Bengals -2.5 @ Titans 2.5 O/U 40.5
Steelers -2.5 @ Texans 2.5 O/U 42.5
Rams -1 @ Colts 1 O/U 47
Buccaneers 3 @ Saints -3 O/U 40.5
Commanders 8 @ Eagles -8 O/U 43.5
Raiders 5.5 @ Chargers -5.5 O/U 48.5
Cardinals 14 @ 49ers -14 O/U 44
Patriots 6.5 @ Cowboys -6.5 O/U 43
Chiefs -9.5 @ Jets 9.5 O/U 41.5
Seahawks 1 @ Giants -1 O/U 47

PERFECTION BONUS TRACKER:

Week 1: N/A
Week 2: GenWyzgy ($20)
Week 3: N/A
Week 4 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
Mission146
Mission146
October 1st, 2023 at 8:48:59 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 4 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Dolphins +2.5-CONFIDENCE
Bears +3.5
Bengals -2.5
Steelers -2.5
Raiders +5.5

ncfatcat:
Jaguars -3
Bills -2.5
Panthers + 4.5
Rams -1
Cowboys Under 43

AsswhooperMcdaddy:
Broncos -3.5
Steelers -2.5
Eagles -8
Chiefs -9.5 Confidence
Seahawks 1

FourFiveFace:
Jaguars -3-Confidence
Titans +2.5
Raiders +5.5
Patriots +6.5
Jets +9.5

miplet:
Steelers -2.5
Eagles -8
Ravens 3
Patriots 6.5
Seahawks 1-confidence

Wizard:
Falcons 3
Ravens 3 -- confidence
Bears 3.5
Saints -3
Patriots 6.5

Odiousgambit:
Ravens 3 Confidence
Eagles -8
Cowboys -6.5
Chiefs -9.5
Giants UNDER 47

JohnnyQ:
Bengals -2.5
Cardinals 14
Ravens 3 CONFIDENCE
JETS 9.5
giants -1

Gordonm888:
Jaguars -3
Bills -2.5
Broncos Under 45.5
Titans 2.5
Chiefs -9.5 Confidence

Sparty10k:
Jaguars -3
Eagles -8
Chargers -5.5
Chargers under 48.5
Seahawks +1

SOOPOO:
Bengals -2.5 CONFIDENCE
Panthers +4.5
Bears +3.5
Steelers-2.5
Chiefs -9.5

unJon:
Ravens UNDER 40.5
Steelers -2.5
Rams UNDER 47
Eagles -8
Seahawks +1 - confidence

GenWyzgy:
Jaguars -3
Panthers 4.5
Rams OVER 47
Eagles -8
Seahawks 1 Confidence

jml24:
Bills -2.5-Confidence
Panthers 4.5
Bears 3.5
Colts 1
Seahawks 1

JStephe8WVU:
Falcons +3
Bengals -2.5
Buccaneers +3
Eagles -8
Seahawks +1 (confidence)

AvianRandy:
Jaguars -3
Browns -3-CONFIDENCE
Dolphins +2.5
Steelers -2.5
Cardinals +14

scolist:
Falcons 3
Panthers 4.5
Bengals -2.5
Chiefs Over 41.5
Giants -1 confidence

Johnzimbo:
Vikings under 45.5
Steelers -2.5 Confidence
Patriots under 43
Rams -1
Rams under 47

nunbeater:
chiefs -9.5
dolphins OVER 54
dolphins +2.5 - confidence
cowboys -6.5
49ers -14

IndyJeffrey:
Ravens 3
Bills -2.5-Confidence
Bengals -2.5
Steelers Under 42.5
Colts Under 47

Rainman:
Seahawks +1
Dolphins +2.5
Bucs +3
Falcons +3
Seahawks +1 confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Browns -3
Bills -2.5 CONFIDENCE
Bengals -2.5
Colts 1
Giants -1

DJChaps:
Vikings -4.5
Bengals -2.5 Confidence PIck
Chargers -5.5
Buccaneers +3
Chiefs -9.5

Vegasbrent:
Bears +3.5-confidence
Titans +2.5
Saints -3
Colts +1
Raiders +5.5

Joeman:
Dolphins +2.5
Jaguars OVER 43
Eagles -8-confidence
Titans OVER 40.5
Bears UNDER 45.5

Perfect attendance! Everyone may eat a snack during class, if you brought one.
Mission146
Mission146
October 6th, 2023 at 6:46:13 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Week 4 Results

PlayerWeek 4 RecordWin%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:1-516.7%
AvianRandy:1-516.7%
DJCHAPS:3-350%
FourFiveFace:4-266.7%
GenWyzgy:4-266.7%
Gordonm888:3-350%
IndyJeffrey:4-266.7%
Joeman:0-60%
JohnnyQ:3-350%
Johnzimbo:3-350%
JStephe8WVU:3-350%
miplet:3-350%
ncfatcat:4-180%
nunbeater:3-350%
Odiousgambit:4-266.7%
PlayYourCardsRight:2-433.3%
Rainman:4-266.7%
scolist:1-516.7%
SOOPOO:1-516.7%
Sparty10k:4-180%
unJon:3-350%
Vegasbrent:3-350%
Wizard:3-350%

Week 4 Aggregate Results - edited*
PlayerRecordWin %
unJon:17-673.9%
IndyJeffrey:15-865.2%
Sparty10k:12-763.2%
DJCHAPS:15-962.5%
GenWyzgy:15-962.5%
JStephe8WVU:13-861.9%
Johnzimbo:14-1058.3%
Rainman:14-1058.3%
PlayYourCardsRight:13-1056.5%
miplet:10-855.6%
Odiousgambit:12-1054.5%
nunbeater:13-1154.2%
Wizard:13-1154.2%
ncfatcat:11-1052.4%
FourFiveFace:12-1250%
jml24:12-1250%
Joeman:12-1250%
Gordonm888:11-1247.8%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:10-1343.5%
Vegasbrent:10-1441.7%
JohnnyQ:9-1439.1%
scolist:9-1537.5%
SOOPOO:9-1537.5%
AvianRandy:5-1722.7%
Mission146:5-1920.8%

* newest version of spreadsheet provided to me did not have correct records for Week 3. I have corrected that by hand, and the table above now accurately reflects the aggregate standings.
link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
October 6th, 2023 at 6:46:39 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 5 Lines are as follows:

Jaguars 5.5 @ Bills -5.5 O/U 48.5
Texans 1.5 @ Falcons -1.5 O/U 41.5
Ravens -4.5 @ Steelers 4.5 O/U 38
Panthers 10 @ Lions -10 O/U 44
Titans -2.5 @ Colts 2.5 O/U 43.5
Giants 12.5 @ Dolphins -12.5 O/U 47.5
Saints 1 @ Patriots -1 O/U 39
Bengals -3 @ Cardinals 3 O/U 44
Eagles -4 @ Rams 4 O/U 50
Jets 2.5 @ Broncos -2.5 O/U 43.5
Chiefs -3.5 @ Vikings 3.5 O/U 52.5
Cowboys 3.5 @ 49ers -3.5 O/U 45
Packers 1 @ Raiders -1 O/U 45

Week 4 N/A
Week 5 Perfection Bonus Available: $30

I would also like to thank Gordonm888 and Unjon, once again, for working together on the grading and standings. Grading the Picks is honestly something like 90% of the time spend otherwise.
Mission146
Mission146
October 8th, 2023 at 7:12:18 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 5 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Ravens -4.5
Colts +2.5
Cardinals +3-CONFIDENCE
Broncos -2.5
Vikings +3.5

SOOPOO:
Texans +1.5-CONFIDENCE
Bills -5.5
Ravens -4.5
Chiefs -3.5
49ers -3.5

JohnnyQ:
Jaguars +5.5
Texans +1.5
Ravens -4.5
Panthers +10
Titans -2.5

Joeman:
Texans +1.5
Chiefs -3.5
49ers -3.5 -confidence
Rams UNDER 50
Dolphins -12.5

Vegasbrent:
Ravens -4.5-confidence
Falcons -1.5
Vikings +3.5
Broncos -2.5
Cowboys +3.5

ncfatcat:
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5 Confidence
49ers -3.5
Packers +1
Saints UNDER 39

GenWyzgy:
Bills -5.5
Panthers OVER 44
Eagles -4
Vikings OVER 52.5
Packers 1-Confidence

DJChaps:
Bills -5.5
Vikings +3.5
Saints +1
Giants OVER 47.5 CONFIDENCE
Raiders -1

Rainman:
Chiefs -3.5
Texans +1.5
Bills -5.5 CONFIDENCE
Eagles-4
Bills -5.5

Johnzimbo:
Jaguars +5.5 confidence
Panthers +10
Bengals -3
49ers -3.5
49ers under 45

unJon:
Raiders -1 - confidence
Lions OVER 44
Cardinals UNDER 44
Steelers +4.5
Titans -2.5

scolist:
Bills -5.5
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5
Packers 1
Cowboys 3.5

AVIANRANDY:
Bills -5.5
Patriots -1 CONFIDENCE
Rams +4
Jets +2.5
Niners -3.5

jstephe8WUV:
Bills -5
Lions -10
Cardinals +3
Jets Under 43.5
Chiefs -3.5 (confidence)

jml24:
Steelers 4.5
Cardinals 3
Rams 4
Vikings 3.5-Confidence
Cowboys 3.5

IndyJeffrey:
Ravens -4.5-CONFIDENCE
Panthers 10
Bengals UNDER 44
49ers UNDER 45
Packers 1

Sparty10k:
Dolphins -12.5
Cardinals +3
Jets +2.5
Jets under 43.5
49ers -3.5 confidence

AsswhooperMcdaddy:
Bills -5.5
Texans 1.5
Ravens -4.5 Confidence
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5

nunbeater:
Bills -5.5
Raiders -1
Chiefs UNDER 52.5
Dolphins OVER 47.5-Confidence
49ers -3.5

Gordonm888:
Falcons -1.5 Confidence
Patriots -1
Cardinals 3
Broncos -2.5
Packers 1

FourFiveFace:
Falcons -1.5
Steelers +4.5
Giants +12.5
Patriots -1-Confidence
49ers -3.5

miplet:
Falcons -1.5
Panthers 10
Cardinals OVER 44
Rams OVER 50
Raiders -1-confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts 2.5
Patriots -1
Broncos -2.5
49ers -3.5
Raiders -1 CONFIDENCE

Wizard:
Panthers 10 confidence
Vikings 3.5
Cowboys 3.5
Raiders -1
Bengals -3

Odiousgambit:
Bills -5.5
Ravens OVER 38
Vikings Under 52.5
49ers -3.5
Raiders -1

Perfection Bonus Available: $30
Mission146
Mission146
October 8th, 2023 at 7:13:37 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 5 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Ravens -4.5
Colts +2.5
Cardinals +3-CONFIDENCE
Broncos -2.5
Vikings +3.5

SOOPOO:
Texans +1.5-CONFIDENCE
Bills -5.5
Ravens -4.5
Chiefs -3.5
49ers -3.5

JohnnyQ:
Jaguars +5.5
Texans +1.5
Ravens -4.5
Panthers +10
Titans -2.5

Joeman:
Texans +1.5
Chiefs -3.5
49ers -3.5 -confidence
Rams UNDER 50
Dolphins -12.5

Vegasbrent:
Ravens -4.5-confidence
Falcons -1.5
Vikings +3.5
Broncos -2.5
Cowboys +3.5

ncfatcat:
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5 Confidence
49ers -3.5
Packers +1
Saints UNDER 39

GenWyzgy:
Bills -5.5
Panthers OVER 44
Eagles -4
Vikings OVER 52.5
Packers 1-Confidence

DJChaps:
Bills -5.5
Vikings +3.5
Saints +1
Giants OVER 47.5 CONFIDENCE
Raiders -1

Rainman:
Chiefs -3.5
Texans +1.5
Bills -5.5 CONFIDENCE
Eagles-4
Bills -5.5

Johnzimbo:
Jaguars +5.5 confidence
Panthers +10
Bengals -3
49ers -3.5
49ers under 45

unJon:
Raiders -1 - confidence
Lions OVER 44
Cardinals UNDER 44
Steelers +4.5
Titans -2.5

scolist:
Bills -5.5
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5
Packers 1
Cowboys 3.5

AVIANRANDY:
Bills -5.5
Patriots -1 CONFIDENCE
Rams +4
Jets +2.5
Niners -3.5

jstephe8WUV:
Bills -5
Lions -10
Cardinals +3
Jets Under 43.5
Chiefs -3.5 (confidence)

jml24:
Steelers 4.5
Cardinals 3
Rams 4
Vikings 3.5-Confidence
Cowboys 3.5

IndyJeffrey:
Ravens -4.5-CONFIDENCE
Panthers 10
Bengals UNDER 44
49ers UNDER 45
Packers 1

Sparty10k:
Dolphins -12.5
Cardinals +3
Jets +2.5
Jets under 43.5
49ers -3.5 confidence

AsswhooperMcdaddy:
Bills -5.5
Texans 1.5
Ravens -4.5 Confidence
Eagles -4
Chiefs -3.5

nunbeater:
Bills -5.5
Raiders -1
Chiefs UNDER 52.5
Dolphins OVER 47.5-Confidence
49ers -3.5

Gordonm888:
Falcons -1.5 Confidence
Patriots -1
Cardinals 3
Broncos -2.5
Packers 1

FourFiveFace:
Falcons -1.5
Steelers +4.5
Giants +12.5
Patriots -1-Confidence
49ers -3.5

miplet:
Falcons -1.5
Panthers 10
Cardinals OVER 44
Rams OVER 50
Raiders -1-confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts 2.5
Patriots -1
Broncos -2.5
49ers -3.5
Raiders -1 CONFIDENCE

Wizard:
Panthers 10 confidence
Vikings 3.5
Cowboys 3.5
Raiders -1
Bengals -3

Odiousgambit:
Bills -5.5
Ravens OVER 38
Vikings Under 52.5
49ers -3.5
Raiders -1

Perfection Bonus Available: $30
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
October 8th, 2023 at 7:46:06 AM permalink
GameAwayHomeOverUnder
Jaguars 5.5 @ Bills -5.5 O/U 48.531200
Texans 1.5 @ Falcons -1.5 O/U 41.56500
Ravens -4.5 @ Steelers 4.5 O/U 389310
Panthers 10 @ Lions -10 O/U 446120
Titans -2.5 @ Colts 2.5 O/U 43.52200
Giants 12.5 @ Dolphins -12.5 O/U 47.51240
Saints 1 @ Patriots -1 O/U 391601
Bengals -3 @ Cardinals 3 O/U 442612
Eagles -4 @ Rams 4 O/U 505211
Jets 2.5 @ Broncos -2.5 O/U 43.52402
Chiefs -3.5 @ Vikings 3.5 O/U 52.59612
Cowboys 3.5 @ 49Ers -3.5 O/U 4541202
Packers 1 @ Raiders -1 O/U 4561000

Lots of love for the Bills, 49ers and Raiders.

Every team has at least 1 pick ATS. That's unusual.

A minimum of 41 forum picks will be losses or ties.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Mission146
Mission146
October 12th, 2023 at 2:06:23 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 6 Lines are as follows:

Ravens -4 @ Titans 4 O/U 42
Commanders 2.5 @ Falcons -2.5 O/U 42
Panthers 13.5 @ Dolphins -13.5 O/U 47.5
Vikings -2.5 @ Bears 2.5 O/U 44
Seahawks 3 @ Bengals -3 O/U 44.5
49ers -8.5 @ Browns 8.5 O/U 37
Saints -1.5 @ Texans 1.5 O/U 42
Colts 4 @ Jaguars -4 O/U 44
Patriots 3 @ Raiders -3 O/U 41
Cardinals 7 @ Rams -7 O/U 49
Lions -3 @ Buccaneers 3 O/U 42
Eagles -7 @ Jets 7 O/U 41
Giants 14.5 @ Bills -14.5 O/U 44.5
Cowboys -2 @ Chargers 2 O/U 50.5

Week 4: N/A
Week 5: N/A
Week 6: Perfection Bonus Available: $40

I would also like to thank Gordonm888 and Unjon, once again, for working together on the grading and standings. Grading the Picks is honestly something like 90% of the time spend otherwise.
Mission146
Mission146
October 15th, 2023 at 8:49:20 AM permalink
Greetings!

It would appear that we have three people missing this week---with one being deliberate. I'm half wondering if either of those other two are deliberate because I did hear from one person that the PM feature was briefly down, so when I post the Lines next week, I will provide an Email (via PM) to send the Picks to in case that ever happens in the future; I've never seen that happen before. I'd ask only that you try PM first, then go ahead and use the E-Mail if it doesn't go through.

In any event, the Week 6 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Colts +4
Chargers +2
Cowboys OVER 50.5
Browns OVER 37
Bears OVER 44

JohnnyQ:
Ravens -4
Commanders +2.5
Panthers +13.5
Vikings -2.5
Seahawks +3

JStephe8WVU:
49ers -8.5
Eagles -7
Eagles Over 41
Vikings -2.5
Saints +1.5

SOOPOO:
Falcons -2.5 Confidence
Bears +2.5
Giants +14.5
Texans +1.5
49ers -8.5

Odiousgambit:
Falcons Under 42
Vikings -2.5
49ers -8.5 Confidence
Raiders Over 41
Jets Over 41

miplet:
Ravens -4
Commanders 2.5
Vikings -2.5
Seahawks 3-confidence
Chargers 2

AsswhooperMcDaddy:
Ravens -4
Eagles -7 Confidence
Cowboys -2 @ Chargers 2 O/U 50.5
Seahawks 3
Vikings -2.5

Sparty10k:
Ravens under 42
Panthers over 47.5
Bears +2.5
49ers -8.5
Colts +4

Wizard:
Ravens -4 confidence
Commanders 2.5
Dolphins -13.5
Vikings -2.5
Patriots 3

AvianRandy:
Ravens -4
Texans +1.5
49ers -8.5-CONFIDENCE
Falcons -2.5
Buccaneers +3

Johnzimbo:
Ravens -4
49ers -8.5 confidence
Colts +4
Saints -1.5
Seahawks +3

Gordonm888:
49ers -8.5 -Confidence
Saints -1.5
Colts 4
Patriots 3
Cowboys -2

unJon:
Ravens OVER 42
Vikings -2.5
Bengals OVER 44.5
49ers -8.5 - confidence
Jets +7

NCFatCat:
Ravens Under 42
Jaguars -4
49ers Over 37
Eagles -7
Cowboys -2 Confidence

Rainman:
Raiders -3
Cowboys -2
Seahawks +3
Commanders +2.5
Cowboys -2 Confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Bengals -3
49ers -8.5
Jaguars -4
Lions -3 CONFIDENCE
Cowboys UNDER 50.5

IndyJeffrey:
Falcons -2.5
49ers -8.5
Jaguars -4-CONFIDENCE
Buccaneers 3
Eagles -7

Joeman:
Ravens UNDER 42
Seahawks +3-confidence
49ers -8.5
Jaguars -4
Eagles -7

DJChaps:
Vikings -2.5
Bengals -3
Lions -3
Raiders -3 Confidence
Raider UNDER 41.5

Vegasbrent:
Saints -1.5-confidence
Jaguars -4
Jets +7
Buccaneers +3
Ravens -4

GenWyzgy:
Titans 4
Bears 2.5
49ers -8.5 Confidence
Jaguars -4
Raiders -3

nunbeater:
Bears OVER 44
Cowboys UNDER 50.5
Bears +2.5
49ers OVER 37-Confidence
Raiders -3

FourFiveFace:
Saints -1.5
Browns +8.5
Colts +4-Confidence
Patriots +3
Cardinals +7

SCOLIST:
Skips Week 6

JML24:
Skips Week 6

Scolist sent a PM Skipping Week 6, so that was deliberate. If anyone says that they attempted to send their Picks, and that the PM didn't go through, I'll have to try to figure out an equitable way to address that. On the one hand, I'd hate for someone to unintentionally take a Skip Week when they intended to submit their picks, but on the other hand, there is nearly a three day window within which to submit one's Picks...so the PM feature being out for a few hours (or whatever it was)...I don't know.

On the third hand, which is one too many, it's not like people should be expected to check their PM Outbox, so if they click on the send button and then close the window, they would have every reason to believe their PM was sent.

Week 4: N/A
Week 6: Perfection Bonus Available: $40
Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 15, 2023
Mission146
Mission146
October 15th, 2023 at 8:50:07 AM permalink
Standings After Week 5:

Raiders win in the MNF game cost ncfatcat a perfect week, so there was no winner for the perfect Week bonus money. unjon continues to lead the contest with an impressive winning percentage.

PlayerWeek 5 RecordWin%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:2-433.3%
AvianRandy:2-433.3%
DJCHAPS:2-433.3%
FourFiveFace:3-350%
GenWyzgy:2-433.3%
Gordonm888:2-433.3%
IndyJeffrey:0-60%
jml24:1-516.7%
Joeman:5-183.3%
JohnnyQ:1-420%
Johnzimbo:4-266.7%
JStephe8WVU:3-350%
miplet:4-266.7%
ncfatcat:5-183.3%
Odiousgambit:3-260%
PlayYourCardsRight:4-266.7%
Rainman:2-433.3%
scolist:2-340%
SOOPOO:2-433.3%
Sparty10k:4-266.7%
unJon:4-266.7%
Vegasbrent:1-516.7%
Wizard:2-433.3%

Aggregate Week 5 Records

PlayerRecordWin %
unJon:21-872.4%
Sparty10k:16-964%
Johnzimbo:18-1260%
JStephe8WVU:16-1159.3%
ncfatcat:16-1159.3%
PlayYourCardsRight:17-1258.6%
miplet:14-1058.3%
DJCHAPS:17-1356.7%
GenWyzgy:17-1356.7%
Joeman:17-1356.7%
Odiousgambit:15-1255.6%
nunbeater:16-1453.3%
Rainman:16-1453.3%
IndyJeffrey:15-1451.7%
FourFiveFace:15-1550%
Wizard:15-1550%
Gordonm888:13-1644.8%
jml24:13-1743.3%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:12-1741.4%
scolist:11-1837.9%
SOOPOO:11-1936.7%
Vegasbrent:11-1936.7%
JohnnyQ:10-1835.7%
AvianRandy:7-2125%
Mission146:6-2420%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
October 19th, 2023 at 10:13:22 AM permalink

Week 6 Results

PlayerWeek 6 RecordWin%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:3-350%
AvianRandy:2-433.3%
DJCHAPS:6-0100%
FourFiveFace:1-516.7%
GenWyzgy:2-433.3%
Gordonm888:1-516.7%
IndyJeffrey:2-433.3%
jml24:0-00%
Joeman:2-433.3%
JohnnyQ:3-260%
Johnzimbo:1-516.7%
JStephe8WVU:1-420%
Mission146:0-50%
ncfatcat:4-266.7%
nunbeater:2-433.3%
Odiousgambit:2-433.3%
PlayYourCardsRight:5-183.3%
Rainman:5-183.3%
scolist:0-00%
SOOPOO:2-433.3%
Sparty10k:2-340%
unJon:2-433.3%
Vegasbrent:3-350%
Wizard:5-183.3%

Week 6 Cumulative Results

The race tightens on the top. Mission continues to pull away for the You Suck Award.

PlayerRecordWin %
unJon:23-1265.7%
DJCHAPS:23-1363.9%
PlayYourCardsRight:22-1362.9%
ncfatcat:20-1360.6%
Sparty10k:18-1260%
Rainman:21-1558.3%
miplet:17-1356.7%
Wizard:20-1655.6%
JStephe8WVU:17-1553.1%
GenWyzgy:19-1752.8%
Joeman:19-1752.8%
Johnzimbo:19-1752.8%
Odiousgambit:17-1651.5%
nunbeater:18-1850%
IndyJeffrey:17-1848.6%
FourFiveFace:16-2044.4%
jml24:13-1743.3%
AsswhooperMcDaddy:15-2042.9%
Gordonm888:14-2140%
JohnnyQ:13-2039.4%
Vegasbrent:14-2238.9%
scolist:11-1837.9%
SOOPOO:13-2336.1%
AvianRandy:9-2526.5%
Mission146:6-2917.1%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
October 19th, 2023 at 10:16:33 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 7 Lines are as follows:

Lions 3 @ Ravens -3 O/U 43
Bills -9 @ Patriots 9 O/U 40
Commanders -2.5 @ Giants 2.5 O/U 37.5
Falcons 2.5 @ Buccaneers -2.5 O/U 37
Raiders -3 @ Bears 3 O/U 38
Browns -3 @ Colts 3 O/U 40
Cardinals 7.5 @ Seahawks -7.5 O/U 44.5
Steelers 3 @ Rams -3 O/U 43.5
Packers -1 @ Broncos 1 O/U 45
Chargers 5.5 @ Chiefs -5.5 O/U 48
Dolphins 2.5 @ Eagles -2.5 O/U 52
49ers -6.5 @ Vikings 6.5 O/U 44

If you are looking to compare lines for the purposes of making Picks, then going to Miplet's page:

Week 4 N/A
Week 6: DJChaps ($40)
Week 7: $10 Available

Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 19, 2023
Mission146
Mission146
October 22nd, 2023 at 8:25:50 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 7 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Falcons +2.5
Browns -3
Broncos +1
Vikings +6.5
Eagles OVER 52

AsswhooperMcdaddy:
Ravens Under 43
Seahawks Under 44.5
Rams -3
Dolphins 2.5-Confidence
49ers Under Under 44

JohnnyQ:
Lions +3
Bills -9
Commanders -2.5
Falcons +2.5
Raiders -3

Odiousgambit:
Patriots Over 40
Commanders -2.5
Colts Over 40
Seahawks -7.5
49ers -6.5

miplet:
Patriots 9-confidence
Bears 3
Commanders -2.5
Seahawks -7.5
Eagles -2.5

jml24:
Buccaneers -2.5-Confidence
Bears 3
Colts 3
Broncos 1
49ers -6.5

ncfatcat:
Buccaneers -2.5
Browns -3
Rams -3
Broncos +1
Eagles -2.5

Sparty10k:
Lions +3
Commanders -2.5
Browns under 40
Chargers +5.5
49ers -6.5

JStephe8WVU:
Bills -9
Chiefs -5.5
49ers -6.5
Packers -1
Giants Under 37.5

scolist:
Lions 3 Confidence
Bills -9
Commanders -2.5
Chiefs -5.5
49ers -6.5

Gordonm888:
Ravens -3
Bears 3
Browns -3
Steelers 3 -Confidence
Dolphins 2.5

unJon:
Commanders -2.5 - confidence
Buccaneers OVER 37
Lions +3
Browns -3
Steelers UNDER 43.5

Wizard:
Patriots 9
Commanders -2.5
Bears 3
Browns -3 confidence
Eagles -2.5

AvianRandy:
Buccaneers -2.5-CONFIDENCE
Lions +3
Commanders -2.5
Packers -1
49ers -6.5

FourFiveFace:
Giants +2.5
Falcons +2.5
Browns -3-Confidence
Cardinals +7.5
Dolphins +2.5

GenWyzgy:
Browns -3
Seahawks-7.5
Rams -3
Broncos 1
Chargers Over 48 Confidence

Johnzimbo:
Ravens -3
Rams -3
Eagles -2.5 confidence
Colts under 40
Chiefs under 48

IndyJeffrey:
Lions 3
Browns -3
Rams -3 - CONFIDENCE
Rams UNDER 43.5
Eagles -2.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Lions 3 CONFIDENCE
Commanders -2.5
Browns -3
Packers -1
Eagles -2.5

Rainman:
Lions +3
Raiders -3
Browns -3
Dolphins +2.5
Raiders -3 confidence

NunBeater:
Lions +3
Packers UNDER 45-Confidence
Dolphins UNDER 52
Rams -3
49ers -6.5

Vegasbrent:
Colts +3
Bears +3
Falcons +2.5
Chiefs -5.5-confidence
Vikings +6.5

SOOPOO:
Commanders -2.5
Cardinals +7.5 Confidence
Chargers +5.5
Falcons +2.5
Vikings +6.5

Joeman:
Browns -3-confidence
Chiefs -5.5
Vikings UNDER 44
Giants +2.5
Broncos UNDER 45

Week 4 N/A
Week 7: $10 Available
Mission146
Mission146
October 26th, 2023 at 9:51:54 AM permalink

Week 7 Results

PlayerWeek 7 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:2-433.3%
avianrandy:0-60%
djchaps:0-00%
fourfiveface:2-433.3%
genwyzgy:2-250%
gordonm888:4-266.7%
indyjeffrey:2-433.3%
jml24:3-350%
joeman:4-266.7%
johnnyq:1-420%
johnzimbo:3-260%
jstephe8wvu:2-340%
mission146:3-260%
ncfatcat:2-340%
odiousgambit:3-260%
playyourcardsright:1-516.7%
rainman:0-60%
scolist:1-516.7%
soopoo:2-433.3%
sparty10k:0-50%
unjon:1-516.7%
vegasbrent:6-0100%
wizard:3-350%

Very tough week, the contestants went 55-80 this week. However, amidst all the carnage vegasbrent went 6-0 and won the perfection bonus. Congrats to vegasbrent.

Aggregate Records After Week 7

PlayerRecordWin %
djchaps:23-1363.9%
miplet:22-1461.1%
unjon:24-1758.5%
ncfatcat:22-1657.9%
playyourcardsright:23-1856.1%
joeman:23-1954.8%
wizard:23-1954.8%
johnzimbo:22-1953.7%
odiousgambit:20-1852.6%
genwyzgy:21-1952.5%
sparty10k:18-1751.4%
jstephe8wvu:19-1851.4%
nunbeater:21-2150%
rainman:21-2150%
vegasbrent:20-2247.6%
indyjeffrey:19-2246.3%
jml24:16-2044.4%
gordonm888:18-2343.9%
fourfiveface:18-2442.9%
asswhoopermcdaddy:17-2441.5%
johnnyq:14-2436.8%
soopoo:15-2735.7%
scolist:12-2334.3%
avianrandy:9-3122.5%
mission146:9-3122.5%

We have a new leader, DJChaps, and Miplet is now 2nd. Avianrandy is now tied with Mission for worst record.
link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
October 26th, 2023 at 9:56:06 AM permalink
Greetings!

First of all, congratulations to VegasBrent on taking down the Week 7 Perfection Bonus!

The Week 8 Lines are as follows:

Falcons -2.5 @ Titans 2.5 O/U 35.5
Texans -3 @ Panthers 3 O/U 43.5
Saints -1 @ Colts 1 O/U 43.5
Patriots 9.5 @ Dolphins -9.5 O/U 46.5
Jets -3 @ Giants 3 O/U 36.5
Eagles -6.5 @ Commanders 6.5 O/U 43.5
Rams 6 @ Cowboys -6 O/U 45.5
Vikings -1 @ Packers 1 O/U 42
Jaguars -2.5 @ Steelers 2.5 O/U 42
Browns 4 @ Seahawks -4 O/U 38
Ravens -8 @ Cardinals 8 O/U 44
Bengals 3.5 @ 49ers -3.5 O/U 43.5
Chiefs -7 @ Broncos 7 O/U 46
Bears 8.5 @ Chargers -8.5 O/U 46.5
Raiders 8 @ Lions -8 O/U 46.5

If you are looking to compare lines for the purposes of making Picks, then going to Miplet's page:

Week 4 N/A
Week 7: $10 Vegas Brent ($10)
Week 8: $10 Available

Mission146
Mission146
October 29th, 2023 at 7:51:36 AM permalink
Greetings!

First of all, I apologize for not sending reminders last night. I got in fairly late and just straight forgot about it. So late, in fact, that I don't know if it really would have made a difference.

However, judging from how many PM's I have, it's possible that nobody missed anyway.

Greetings!

The Week 8 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Colts +1
Commanders +6.5
Bengals +3.5
Broncos +7
Lions -8

AsswhooperMcDaddy:
Titans 2.5
Colts 1
Vikings -1
Chiefs Under 46 Confidence
Commanders 6.5

Gordonm888:
Colts 1
Jets -3 Confidence
Rams 6
Bears 8.5
Lions -8

Sparty10k:
Texans -3
Eagles under 43.5
Cowboys -6
Steelers +2.5
Lions -8

unJon:
Falcons UNDER 35.5
Jets UNDER 36.5 - confidence
Eagles -6.5
Steelers UNDER 42
Ravens -8

IndyJeffrey:
Colts 1
Eagles -6.5 - CONFIDENCE
Rams 6
49ers -3.5
Lions -8

miplet:
Steelers 2.5
Patriots 9.5-confidence
Giants UNDER 36.5
Ravens -8
49ers -3.5

jml24:
Panthers 3
Colts 1
Giants 3
Bengals 3.5-Confidence
Broncos 7

JStephe8WVU:
Texans -3
Saints -1
Rams +6
49ers over 43.5
Chiefs -7

GenWyzgy:
Cowboys -6 Confidence
Chiefs -7
Panthers 3
Rams Over 45.5
Raiders 8

Rainman:
Colts +1
Cowboys -6
49er's -3.5
Browns +4
49er's -3.5 confidence

AvianRandy:
Falcons -2.5-CONFIDENCE
Steelers +2.5
Browns +4
Chiefs -7
Commanders +6.5

JohnnyQ:
Falcons -2.5
Dolphins -9.5
Eagles -6.5 CONFIDENCE
Seahawks -4
Chiefs -7

ncfatcat:
Panthers +3
Vikings -1
49ers -3.5 Confidence
Browns +4
Jaguars -2.5

scolist:
Texans -3
49ers -3.5
Saints -1
Vikings -1
Ravens -8

FourFiveFace:
Rams +6
Packers +1
Bengals +3.5
Bears +8.5-Confidence
Lions -8

nunbeater:
Dolphins -9.5
Dolphins OVER 46.5
Vikings -1-Confidence
Bengals +3.5
Bears +8.5

Johnzimbo:
Lions -8
Packers +1 confidence
Saints -1
Broncos under 46
49ers -3.5

Wizard:
Texans -3
Jets -3
Eagles -6.5
Ravens -8
49ers -3.5 confidence

DJChaps:
Patriots +9.5
Eagles -6.5
Vikings -1
Chiefs -7 Confidence
Jaguars -2.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Texans -3
Giants 3
Eagles -6.5
Vikings -1 CONFIDENCE
Jaguars -2.5

Odiousgambit:
Titans Over 35.5
Dolphins Under 46.5
Cardinals Under 44
Eagles -6.5
Seahawks Under 38

Vegasbrent:
Colts +1
Dolphins -9.5
Jets -3
Browns +4-confidence
49ers -3.5

Joeman:
Cowboys -6-confidence
Cardinals UNDER 44
Titans OVER 35.5
Jaguars -2.5
Bears +8.5

SOOPOO:
Skips Week 8
Mission146
Mission146
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:40:55 AM permalink
Week 8 Results

WinsLosses%
asswhoopermcdaddy:4266.67%
avianrandy:050.00%
djchaps:3350.00%
fourfiveface:2433.33%
genwyzgy:4266.67%
gordonm888:1325.00%
indyjeffrey:3350.00%
jml24:4180.00%
joeman:4266.67%
johnnyq:3260.00%
johnzimbo:3350.00%
jstephe8wvu:2340.00%
miplet:1516.67%
mission146:3260.00%
ncfatcat:3260.00%
nunbeater:5183.33%
odiousgambit:2340.00%
playyourcardsright:4180.00%
rainman:1420.00%
scolist:2340.00%
soopoo:000.00%
sparty10k:2340.00%
unjon:4266.67%
vegasbrent:1233.33%
wizard:1420.00%

Aggregate Results after Week 8

PlayerRecordWin %
djchaps:26-1661.9%
unjon:28-1959.6%
playyourcardsright:27-1958.7%
ncfatcat:25-1858.1%
joeman:27-2156.3%
miplet:23-1954.8%
genwyzgy:25-2154.3%
nunbeater:26-2254.2%
johnzimbo:25-2253.2%
odiousgambit:22-2151.2%
wizard:24-2351.1%
jstephe8wvu:21-2150%
sparty10k:20-2050%
jml24:20-2148.8%
indyjeffrey:22-2546.8%
rainman:22-2546.8%
vegasbrent:21-2446.7%
asswhoopermcdaddy:21-2644.7%
gordonm888:19-2642.2%
fourfiveface:20-2841.7%
johnnyq:17-2639.5%
soopoo:15-2735.7%
scolist:14-2635%
mission146:12-3326.7%
avianrandy:9-3620%
Mission146
Mission146
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:42:54 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 9 Lines are as follows:

Dolphins 1.5 @ Chiefs -1.5 O/U 51
Cardinals 8 @ Browns -8 O/U 37.5
Vikings 4.5 @ Falcons -4.5 O/U 37.5
Seahawks 6 @ Ravens -6 O/U 44
Bears 8.5 @ Saints -8.5 O/U 41
Rams 3.5 @ Packers -3.5 O/U 38.5
Buccaneers 2.5 @ Texans -2.5 O/U 40
Commanders 3 @ Patriots -3 O/U 40.5
Colts -2.5 @ Panthers 2.5 O/U 44
Cowboys 3 @ Eagles -3 O/U 47
Giants 1.5 @ Raiders -1.5 O/U 37
Bills 2 @ Bengals -2 O/U 49.5
Chargers -3.5 @ Jets 3.5 O/U 40

Week 4 N/A
Week 8: N/A
Week 9: $20 Available

Mission146
Mission146
November 5th, 2023 at 9:02:15 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 9 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Skips Week 9

Jstephe8WVU:
Colts -2.5
Eagles -3
Bills +2
Ravens Over 44
Texans Over 40

JohnnyQ:
Dolphins +1.5
Cardinals +8
Vikings +4.5
Seahawks +6
Bears +5.5

IndyJeffrey:
Falcons -4.5
Seahawks 6
Rams 3.5
Colts -2.5
Bengals -2 - CONFIDENCE

miplet:
Dolphins 1.5
Browns -8-confidence
Vikings 4.5
Saints -8.5
Texans -2.5

AsswhooperMcdaddy:
Dolphins Over 51
Rams Under 38.5
Buccaneers Under 40
Giants Under 37
Chargers Under 40

Rainman:
Dolphins +1.5
Rams +3.5
Cowboys +3
Cowboys +3 confidence
Bengals -2

Sparty10k:
Chiefs -1.5
Rams +3.5
Eagles -3
Panthers +2.5
Bengals -2

Wizard:
Cardinals +8
Vikings +4.5
Seahawks +6-CONFIDENCE
Bears +8.5
Rams +3.5

Gordonm888:
Dolphins 1.5
Vikings 4.5
Rams 3.5
Giants 1.5
Jets 3.5 Confidence

ncfatcat:
Vikings +4.5
Buccaneers +2.5
Cowboys Under 47
Panthers Under 44
Bears Under 41

FourFiveFace:
Chiefs -1.5-Confidence
Cardinals +8
Vikings +4.5
Bears +8.5
Texans -2.5

Joeman:
Bengals -2-confidence
Colts -2.5
Cowboys +3
Browns -8
Saints -8.5

unJon:
Dolphins +1.5
Browns -8
Rams +3.5
Texans -2.5
Raiders -1.5-confidence

jml24:
Seahawks 6
Rams 3.5
Commanders 3
Bills 2-Confidence
Jets 3.5

GenWyzgy:
Panthers 2.5
Eagles -3
Bengals -2
Browns -8
Dolphins Over 51 Confidence

AvianRandy:
Chiefs -1.5 Confidence
Rams +3.5
Ravens -6
Commanders +3
Eagles -3

Johnzimbo:
Browns -8 confidence
Browns under 37.5
Eagles under 47
Bengals -2
Seahawks +6

Odiousgambit:
Browns -8
Browns Over 37.5
Vikings 4.5
Rams 3.5
Bengals Over 49.5

scolist:
Eagles -3
Eagles over 47
Bills under 49.5
Bills 2
Raiders -1.5

DJChaps:
Vikings +4.5
Ravens -6
Colts -2.5 Confidence
Raiders -1.5
Chargers -3.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Chiefs -1.5 CONFIDENCE
Ravens -6
Texans -2.5
Raiders -1.5
Chargers -3.5

Nunbeater:
Dolphins +1.5
Saints -8.5
Rams +3.5-CONFIDENCE
Rams UNDER 38.5
Bills UNDER 49.5

SOOPOO:
Dolphins +1.5 Confidence
Falcons -4.5
Texans -2.5
Raiders -1.5
Chargers -3.5

Vegasbrent:
Dolphins +1.5
Bears +8.5
Vikings +4.5
Cowboys +3
Bills +2-confidence

Week 4 N/A
Week 9: $20 Available
Mission146
Mission146
November 9th, 2023 at 9:31:05 AM permalink

Congrats to djchaps on a perfect week!

PlayerWeek 9 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:3-260%
avianrandy:5-183.3%
djchaps:6-0100%
fourfiveface:4-266.7%
genwyzgy:3-350%
gordonm888:1-516.7%
indyjeffrey:3-350%
jml24:1-516.7%
joeman:4-266.7%
johnnyq:2-340%
johnzimbo:4-266.7%
jstephe8wvu:3-260%
mission146:0-00%
ncfatcat:3-175%
odiousgambit:2-340%
playyourcardsright:5-183.3%
rainman:1-516.7%
scolist:4-180%
sparty10k:3-260%
unjon:3-350%
vegasbrent:2-433.3%
wizard:2-433.3%

Week 9 Aggregate Scores
PlayerRecordWin %
djchaps:32-1666.7%
playyourcardsright:32-2061.5%
ncfatcat:28-1959.6%
unjon:31-2258.5%
joeman:31-2357.4%
johnzimbo:29-2454.7%
miplet:26-2254.2%
genwyzgy:28-2453.8%
nunbeater:28-2651.9%
sparty10k:23-2251.1%
jstephe8wvu:24-2351.1%
odiousgambit:24-2450%
wizard:26-2749.1%
indyjeffrey:25-2847.2%
asswhoopermcdaddy:24-2846.2%
vegasbrent:23-2845.1%
jml24:21-2644.7%
fourfiveface:24-3044.4%
rainman:23-3043.4%
scolist:18-2740%
johnnyq:19-2939.6%
gordonm888:20-3139.2%
soopoo:17-3135.4%
avianrandy:14-3727.5%
mission146:12-3326.7%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
November 9th, 2023 at 9:31:44 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 10 Lines are as follows:

Colts -1.5 @ Patriots 1.5 O/U 43
Browns 6 @ Ravens -6 O/U 38
Texans 6.5 @ Bengals -6.5 O/U 47
Packers 3 @ Steelers -3 O/U 39
49ers -3 @ Jaguars 3 O/U 45
Saints -3 @ Vikings 3 O/U 41
Titans 1 @ Buccaneers -1 O/U 39.5
Falcons -1.5 @ Cardinals 1.5 O/U 43
Lions -3 @ Chargers 3 O/U 48.5
Giants 16.5 @ Cowboys -16.5 O/U 39
Commanders 6 @ Seahawks -6 O/U 45.5
Jets -1 @ Raiders 1 O/U 37
Broncos 7.5 @ Bills -7.5 O/U 47

Week 4 N/A
Week 9 DJChaps ($20)
Week 10: $10 Available

Mission146
Mission146
November 12th, 2023 at 9:35:05 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 10 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Patriots +1.5
Buccaneers -1
Cowboys -16.5
Cowboys UNDER 39
Bengals OVER 47

Wizard:
Browns +6
Texans +6.5
Packers +3-CONFIDENCE
Jaguars +3
Vikings +3

SOOPOO:
Texans +6.5 confidence
Falcons -1.5
Cowboys -16.5
Raiders +1
Broncos +7.5

Jstephe8WVU:
Colts -1.5
49er -3
Bills -7.5
Titans over 39.5
Falcons -1.5

Sparty10k:
Colts -1.5
Ravens -6
Lions under 48.5
Seahawks -6
Broncos +7.5

AsswhooperMcDaddy
Colts Under 43
Bengals -6.5
Packers Under 39 Confidence
49ers Under 45
Vikings 3

unJon:
Steelers UNDER 39 -confidence
Buccaneers -1
Raiders UNDER 37
Falcons -1.5
Patriots UNDER 43

miplet:
Ravens -6
Texans 6.5-confidence
Vikings 3
Buccaneers -1
Falcons -1.5

jml24:
Jaguars 3
Vikings 3
Buccaneers -1-Confidence
Chargers 3
Raiders 1

FourFiveFace:
Vikings +3
Lions -3
Giants +16.5
Raiders +1-Confidence
Broncos +7.5

JohnnyQ:
Ravens -6 CONFIDENCE
Giants 16.5
Jets -1
Seahawks -6
Bills -7.5

Gordonm888:
Vikings 3
Lions -3 -Confidence
Seahawks -6
Jets -1
Broncos 7.5

Genwyzgy:
Chargers 3 Confidence
Lions Over 48.5
Raiders 1
Bengals -6.5
Seahawks -6

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts -1.5
Jaguars 3
Titans 1
Lions -3 CONFIDENCE
Raiders 1

Rainman:
Colts -1.5 confidence
49er's -3
Jets -1
Lions -3
Falcons -1

nunbeater:
Steelers -3
49ers -3
Lions -3
Lions UNDER 48.5 -Confidence
Bengals UNDER 47

AvianRandy:
Steelers -3
Bengals -6.5
49ers -3 Confidence
Jets -1.5
Commanders +6

Johnzimbo:
49ers -3 confidence
Ravens under 38
Ravens -6
Bills -7.5
Bengals under 47

scolist:
Bills under 47
Colts under 43
Texans under 47 Confidence
Texans 6.5
Jets over 37

Odiousgambit:
Steelers Under 38.5
Vikings 3
Raiders Over 36.5
Bills -7
Bills Under 46.5

DJChaps:
Colts -1.5 Confidence
Ravens -6
Bengals -6.5
Falcons -1.5
Giants OVER 39

IndyJeffrey:
Ravens -6
Bengals -6.5
Steelers Under 39
Titans 1
Seahawks -6

ncfatcat:
Browns +6
Steelers -3
Falcons -1.5
Lions -3
Giants 16.5

Joeman:
Jaguars +3
Bengals -6.5-confidence
Seahawks UNDER 45.5
Buccaneers OVER 39.5
Ravens OVER 38

Vegasbrent:
Patriots +1.5
Texans +6.5
Falcons -1.5-confidence
Jets -1
Broncos +7.5

Week 4 N/A
Week 9 DJChaps ($20)
Week 10: $10 Available
Mission146
Mission146
November 16th, 2023 at 12:17:36 PM permalink

PlayerWeek 10 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:3-350%
avianrandy:4-266.7%
djchaps:3-350%
fourfiveface:4-180%
genwyzgy:2-250%
gordonm888:2-250%
indyjeffrey:0-50%
jml24:4-180%
joeman:1-516.7%
johnnyq:0-60%
johnzimbo:2-433.3%
jstephe8wvu:2-340%
mission146:3-260%
ncfatcat:2-250%
nunbeater:2-340%
playyourcardsright:2-250%
rainman:3-260%
soopoo:5-183.3%
sparty10k:2-340%
unjon:3-350%
vegasbrent:2-433.3%

Aggregate Rankings at the End of Week 10
PlayerRecordWin %
djchaps:35-1964.8%
playyourcardsright:34-2260.7%
ncfatcat:30-2158.8%
unjon:34-2557.6%
miplet:30-2455.6%
genwyzgy:30-2653.6%
joeman:32-2853.3%
johnzimbo:31-2852.5%
nunbeater:30-2950.8%
jstephe8wvu:26-2650%
sparty10k:25-2550%
wizard:29-3049.2%
odiousgambit:26-2749.1%
jml24:25-2748.1%
fourfiveface:28-3147.5%
asswhoopermcdaddy:27-3146.6%
rainman:26-3244.8%
vegasbrent:25-3243.9%
indyjeffrey:25-3343.1%
scolist:21-3041.2%
soopoo:22-3240.7%
gordonm888:22-3340%
johnnyq:19-3535.2%
avianrandy:18-3931.6%
mission146:15-3530%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
November 16th, 2023 at 12:19:41 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 11 Lines are as follows:

Cardinals 5 @ Texans -5 O/U 48.5
Cowboys -10.5 @ Panthers 10.5 O/U 42.5
Bears 7.5 @ Lions -7.5 O/U 48
Steelers 1 @ Browns -1 O/U 33
Chargers -3 @ Packers 3 O/U 44
Titans 7 @ Jaguars -7 O/U 40
Raiders 13.5 @ Dolphins -13.5 O/U 46.5
Giants 8.5 @ Commanders -8.5 O/U 37
Buccaneers 12 @ 49ers -12 O/U 41.5
Jets 7 @ Bills -7 O/U 39.5
Seahawks -1 @ Rams 1 O/U 46
Vikings 2 @ Broncos -2 O/U 42.5
Eagles 2.5 @ Chiefs -2.5 O/U 45.5

Week 4 N/A
Week 9 DJChaps ($20)
Week 10: N/A
Week 11: $20 Available

Mission146
Mission146
November 19th, 2023 at 9:48:24 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 11 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Texans OVER 48.5
Bears OVER 48
Dolphins -13.5
Rams OVER 46
Steelers UNDER 33

JohnnyQ:
Cardinals +5
Cowboys -10.5
Bears +7.5
Steelers +1
Chargers -3

Wizard:
Cardinals +5
Panthers +10.5
Bears +7.5
Packers +3
Titans +7

Asswhoopermcdaddy:
Texans -5
Steelers Over 33 Confidence
Chargers -3
Jaguars Under 40
Jets Under 39.5

Gordonm888:
Jaguars -7 Confidence
Dolphins -13.5
49ers -12
Jets 7
Chiefs -2.5

Odiousgambit:
Texans -5
Browns -1
Rams 1
Broncos -2
Broncos Under 42.5

JStephe8WVU:
Texans -5
Cowboys-10.5
Seahawks -1
Vikings +2
Lions Under 48

unJon:
Texans UNDER 48.5
Steelers UNDER 33
Giants OVER 37
Rams +1
Broncos UNDER 42.5-confidence

miplet:
Broncos UNDER 42.5
Dolphins UNDER 46.5
Broncos -2
Titans 7
Browns -1-confidence

Rainman:
Chargers -3
Seahawks -1
steelers +1
Cowboys -10.5
Cowboys -10.5 confidence

FourFiveFace:
Cardinals +5
Titans +7
Giants +8.5
Buccaneers +12
Chiefs -2.5-Confidence

Johnzimbo:
Cardinals +5 confidence
Rams +1
Chiefs -2.5
Broncos -2
Raiders under 46.5

scolist:
Steelers under 33 confidence
Texans -5
Titans 7
Giants 8.5
Jets 7

AvianRandy:
Texan's -5 Confidence
Browns -1
Jags -7
Rams +1
Broncos -2

DJChaps:
Cowboys -10.5 CONFIDENCE
Chargers -3
Jets OVER 39.5
Texans -5
Seahawks -1

GenWyzgy:
Lions -7.5
Steelers 1
Chargers -3
Packers Over 44 Confidence
Eagles 2.5

IndyJeffrey
Lions -7.5 - CONFIDENCE
Steelers 1
Raiders 13.5
Bills -7
Eagles 2.5

nunbeater:
Cardinals OVER 48.5 -Confidence
Chargers -3
49ers -12
49ers OVER 41.5
Vikings +2

ncfatcat:
Cowboys -10.5
Browns -1
Bills -7
Vikings +2
Chiefs -2.5 Confidence

Sparty10k:
Cardinals +5
Dolphins -13.5
49ers -12
Rams over 46
Broncos -2

jml24:
Steelers 1
Packers 3
Titans 7
Seahawks -1-Confidence
Vikings 2

SOOPOO:
Cowboys -10.5
Raiders +13.5
Giants +8.5
Bills -7
Chiefs -2.5 Confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Lions -7.5
Raiders 13.5
Giants 8.5
Bills -7 CONFIDENCE
Rams 1

Joeman:
Browns -1-Confidence
Texans -5
Steelers OVER 33
Cowboys -10.5
Lions UNDER 48

Vegasbrent:
Panthers +10.5
Packers +3
Bears +7.5
Browns -1-confidence
Texans -5

Week 4 N/A
Week 9 DJChaps ($20)
Week 11: $20 Available
Mission146
Mission146
November 24th, 2023 at 5:28:27 AM permalink

Congrats to unjon who has a 6-0 record for the week and wins the perfection bonus.
Please disregard entries for rainman.

PlayerWeek 11 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:1-420%
avianrandy:3-175%
djchaps:2-340%
fourfiveface:1-420%
genwyzgy:1-516.7%
gordonm888:3-350%
indyjeffrey:3-350%
jml24:2-433.3%
joeman:3-260%
johnnyq:2-250%
johnzimbo:2-250%
jstephe8wvu:2-250%
mission146:2-340%
ncfatcat:4-266.7%
odiousgambit:3-175%
playyourcardsright:5-183.3%
rainman:3-350%
scolist:3-260%
soopoo:4-266.7%
sparty10k:1-325%
unjon:6-0100%
vegasbrent:4-180%
wizard:2-250%

Aggregate Results After Week 11
PlayerRecordWin %
playyourcardsright:39-2362.9%
djchaps:37-2262.7%
unjon:40-2561.5%
ncfatcat:34-2359.6%
miplet:34-2656.7%
joeman:35-3053.8%
johnzimbo:33-3052.4%
odiousgambit:29-2850.9%
genwyzgy:31-3150%
jstephe8wvu:28-2850%
nunbeater:32-3349.2%
wizard:31-3249.2%
sparty10k:26-2848.1%
vegasbrent:29-3346.8%
jml24:27-3146.6%
fourfiveface:29-3545.3%
rainman:29-3545.3%
asswhoopermcdaddy:28-3544.4%
indyjeffrey:28-3643.8%
soopoo:26-3443.3%
scolist:24-3242.9%
gordonm888:25-3641%
johnnyq:21-3736.2%
avianrandy:21-4034.4%
mission146:17-3830.9%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
November 24th, 2023 at 5:28:50 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 12 Lines are as follows (Thank you for adding Friday, Miplet!)

Dolphins -9.5 @ Jets 9.5 O/U 40.5
Saints -1.5 @ Falcons 1.5 O/U 41.5
Panthers 3.5 @ Titans -3.5 O/U 36.5
Steelers -1.5 @ Bengals 1.5 O/U 35.5
Jaguars -1.5 @ Texans 1.5 O/U 47.5
Buccaneers 2.5 @ Colts -2.5 O/U 44.5
Patriots -3.5 @ Giants 3.5 O/U 33.5
Rams -1.5 @ Cardinals 1.5 O/U 44.5
Browns 1.5 @ Broncos -1.5 O/U 36
Bills 3 @ Eagles -3 O/U 48.5
Chiefs -8.5 @ Raiders 8.5 O/U 42.5
Ravens -3.5 @ Chargers 3.5 O/U 48
Bears 3 @ Vikings -3 O/U 43

Week 4 N/A
Week 9: DJChaps ($20)
Week 11: UnJon ($20)
Week 12: $10 Available

Mission146
Mission146
November 26th, 2023 at 9:37:06 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 12 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Jaguars OVER 47.5
Buccaneers OVER 44.5
Broncos UNDER 36
Ravens OVER 48
Chiefs -8.5

Wizard:
Jets +9.5
Panthers +3.5
Giants +3.5 CONFIDENCE
Bills +3
Raiders +8.5

JohnnyQ:
Dolphins -9.5
Saints -1.5
Panthers +3.5
Steelers -1.5
Jaguars -1.5

Miplet:
Saints -1.5
Panthers +3.5
Steelers -1.5
Jaguars -1.5
Buccaneers +2.5

Gordonm888:
Dolphins -9.5
Steelers -1.5
Giants 3.5 Confidence
Broncos -1.5
Eagles -3

Vegasbrent:
Jets +9.5
Saints -1.5
Chiefs -8.5-confidence
Ravens -3.5
Vikings -3

Johnzimbo:
Dolphins -9.5 confidence
Dolphins over 40.5
Ravens -3.5
Ravens over 48
Patriots -3.5

DJChaps:
Dolphins -9.5
Dolphins UNDER 40.5 Confidence
Saints -1.5
Steelers -1.5
Chiefs -8.5

scolist:
Jets 9.5
Giants 3.5 confidence
Bills over 48.5
Ravens over 48
Jaguars over 47.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Titans -3.5
Steelers -1.5
Colts -2.5
Broncos -1.5
Vikings -3 CONFIDENCE

Joeman:
Patriots -3.5 -confidence
Eagles -3
Bengals UNDER 35.5
Chiefs -8.5
Buccaneers +2.5

SOOPOO:
Saints -1.5 Confidence
Giants +3.5
Eagles -3
Ravens -3.5
Raiders +8.5

Odiousgambit:
Steelers Over35.5
Jaguars Under 47.5
Chiefs -8.5
Chiefs Over 42.5
Ravens Under 48

ncfatcat:
Panthers U36.5
Browns +1.5
Eagles -3
Ravens -3.5
Vikings -3 Confidence

nunbeater:
Vikings -3
Bills +3
Bengals +1.5
Bills UNDER 48.5 -CONFIDENCE
Browns +1.5

AvianRandy:
Texans +1.5
Falcons +1.5
Rams +1.5
Eagles -3 CONFIDENCE
Ravens -3.5

Sparty10k:
Texans-1.5
Colts over 44.5
Eagles -3
Chiefs under 42.5
Ravens -3.5

JStephe8WVU:
Vikings -3
Saints -1.5
Giants +3.5
Ravens Under 48
Bengals Under 35.5

GenWyzgy:
Texans Under 47.5
Colts Under 44.5
Rams Under 44.5
Bills Under 48.5 Confidence
Bears Under 43

Asswhoopermcdaddy:
Saints -1.5
Texans 1.5
Giants 3.5 Confidence
Giants Under 33.5
Raiders 8.5

jml24:
Texans 1.5
Bills 3
Chiefs -8.5
Chargers 3.5
Bears 3-Confidence

FourFiveFace:
Panthers +3.5
Texans +1.5
Cardinals +1.5
Raiders +8.5
Chargers +3.5-Confidence

IndyJeffrey:
Falcons 1.5
Buccaneers 2.5 - CONFIDENCE
Bills 3
Raiders 8.5
Ravens -3.5

unJon:
Steelers -1.5
Rams -1.5-confidence
Chiefs OVER 42.5
Giants UNDER 33.5
Panthers +3.5

Week 4 N/A
Week 12: $10 Available
Mission146
Mission146
December 1st, 2023 at 7:54:42 AM permalink

No perfection bonus this week. Tight race at the top. Mission continues to dominate the bottom with avianrandy outperforming. Mr Average is definitely still up for grabs.

PlayerWeek 12 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:3-350%
avianrandy:3-175%
fourfiveface:0-60%
genwyzgy:2-433.3%
gordonm888:5-0100%
indyjeffrey:2-340%
jml24:3-260%
joeman:2-340%
johnnyq:3-260%
jstephe8wvu:3-260%
miplet:2-340%
ncfatcat:1-420%
nunbeater:0-50%
odiousgambit:4-180%
playyourcardsright:4-266.7%
rainman:0-00%
soopoo:2-340%
sparty10k:2-250%
unjon:5-183.3%
vegasbrent:3-350%
wizard:2-340%

PlayerRecordWin %
unjon:45-2663.4%
playyourcardsright:43-2563.2%
djchaps:40-2561.5%
ncfatcat:35-2756.5%
miplet:36-2955.4%
johnzimbo:37-3253.6%
odiousgambit:33-2953.2%
joeman:37-3352.9%
jstephe8wvu:31-3050.8%
genwyzgy:33-3548.5%
wizard:33-3548.5%
sparty10k:28-3048.3%
jml24:30-3347.6%
vegasbrent:32-3647.1%
nunbeater:32-3845.7%
gordonm888:30-3645.5%
asswhoopermcdaddy:31-3844.9%
scolist:27-3543.5%
indyjeffrey:30-3943.5%
soopoo:28-3743.1%
fourfiveface:29-4141.4%
johnnyq:24-3938.1%
avianrandy:24-4136.9%
mission146:19-4131.7%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
December 1st, 2023 at 7:55:05 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Greetings! (I apologize for being late; this totally slipped my mind last night.)

The Week 13 Lines are as follows:

Cardinals 5.5 @ Steelers -5.5 O/U 41
Falcons -2 @ Jets 2 O/U 34
Broncos 3 @ Texans -3 O/U 47.5
Lions -4 @ Saints 4 O/U 47
Colts -1 @ Titans 1 O/U 42.5
Chargers -5.5 @ Patriots 5.5 O/U 40
Dolphins -9.5 @ Commanders 9.5 O/U 49.5
Panthers 5 @ Buccaneers -5 O/U 37
Browns 3.5 @ Rams -3.5 O/U 40.5
49ers -3 @ Eagles 3 O/U 48
Chiefs -6 @ Packers 6 O/U 42.5
Bengals 8.5 @ Jaguars -8.5 O/U 38.5

Week 4 N/A
Week 12: N/A
Week 13: $20 Available

link to original post

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
December 3rd, 2023 at 9:26:09 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Greetings!

The Week 13 Picks are as Follows:

Mission146:
Dolphins OVER 49.5
Lions OVER 47
Texans OVER 47.5
Jets UNDER 34
Patriots +5.5

Wizard:
Cardinals +5.5
Broncos +3
Saints +4-CONFIDENCE
Patriots +5.5
Commanders +9.5

JohnnyQ:
Cardinals +5.5
Falcons -2
Broncos +3
Lions -4
Colts -1

Gordonm888:
Lions -4
Titans 1
Dolphins -9.5 Confidence
Panthers 5
Bengals 8.5

jml24:
Broncos
Titans 1
Buccaneers -5
Eagles 3-Confidence
Chiefs -6

miplet:
Steelers -5.5
Commanders 9.5
Panthers 5-confidence
Rams -3.5
Jaguars -8.5

IndyJeffrey:
Texans -3
Saints 4
Titans 1 - CONFIDENCE
Buccaneers -5
Chiefs -6

scolist:
Saints 4
49ers -3
Packers 6
Bengals 8.5
Jets 2 confidence

Genwyzgy:
Steelers Under 41
Saints 4
Lions Over 47
Chargers -5.5 Confidence
Rams Under 40.5

Asswhoopermcdaddy:
Colts -1 Confidence
Broncos 3
Browns 3.5
Commanders 9.5
Lions -4

JStephe8:
Falcons -2
Chiefs -6
49ers Under 48
Lions -4
Patriots Under 40

Sparty10k:
Broncos under 47.5
Browns under 40.5
49ers over 48
Chiefs -6
Jaguars -8.5

Vegasbrent:
Patriots +5.5
Steelers -5.5-confidence
Broncos +3
Eagles +3
Buccaneers -5

Joeman:
Dolphins -9.5
Packers +6
Rams UNDER 40.5 -confidence
Eagles UNDER 48
Jets UNDER 34

SOOPOO:
Cardinals+5.5 confidence
Chargers-5.5
Dolphins-9.5
LOSS
LOSS

PlayYourCardsRight:
Steelers -5.5
Falcons -2 CONFIDENCE
Lions -4
Colts -1
Eagles 3

Johnzimbo:
49ers -3 confidence
Titans +1
Texans -3
Patriots +5.5
Steelers over 41

Odiousgambit:
Cardinals Under 41
Saints 4
Dolphins Under 49.5
Browns 3.5
Steelers -5.5

nunbeater:
49ers OVER 48 -Confidence
Chiefs -6
Dolphins OVER 49.5
Eagles +3
Lions -4

DJChaps:
TEXANS -3
CHARGERS -5.5
PHINS -9.5
CHIEFS -6 Confidence
LIONS -4

ncfatcat:
Falcons -2
Panthers +5
Bronco’s U 47.5 Confidence
Eagles +3
Chiefs -6

AvianRandy:
Steelers -5.5
Texans -3 CONFIDENCE
Lions -4
Buccaneers -5
49ers -3

unJon:
Falcons UNDER 34 - confidence
Panthers +5
Rams -3.5
Patriots UNDER 40
Eagles UNDER 48

FourFiveFace:
Cardinals +5.5
Commanders +9.5
Panthers +5
Packers +6
Bengals +8.5-Confidence

NOTE: I have no idea why, but SOOPOO's Picks only consisted of three picks, thereby resulting in two automatic losses. I have sent him a PM letting him know he can opt to use his Skip Week instead, if he hasn't already, and lets me know by 13:00.

Week 4 N/A
Week 13: $20 Available
link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
December 10th, 2023 at 9:14:13 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 14 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Eagles OVER 52
Browns UNDER 32.5
Jets +3.5
Chargers -2.5
Buccaneers OVER 41

Wizard:
Rams +7.5
Panthers +5
Bears +3.5-CONFIDENCE
Jaguars +3
Jets +3.5

NCFatCat:
Panthers +5
Panthers U 37.5
Texans -3.5
Titans +13
Eagles +3.5

scolist:
Bears 3.5 Confidence
Bengals -1.5
Bills 1.5
Panthers 5
Titans 13

JStephe8WVU:
Browns Under 32.5
Texans -3.5
Dolphins -13.5
Falcons Over 41
Lions -3.5

miplet:
Rams 7.5
Bears 3.5
Bengals -1.5
Jaguars 3
Eagles 3.5-confidence

Asswhoopermcdaddy:
Ravens -7.5
Lions -3.5
Lions Over 43 Confidence
Texans -3.5
49ers -11

jml24:
Rams 7.5
Bears 3.5
Jets 3.5
Bills 1.5
Eagles 3.5-Confidence

unJon:
Rams +7.5
Lions -3.5
Lions OVER 43
Browns OVER 32.5 - confidence
49ers -11

Sparty10k:
Bears +3.5 confidence
Bengals -1.5
Browns -3
Broncos +2.5
Dolphins-13

GenWyzgy:
Bears 3.5
Bengals -1.5 Confidence
Texans -3.5
Vikings -3
Seahawks Under 47

Joeman:
Saints -5
Lions -3.5 -confidence
Texans -3.5
Broncos +2.5
Eagles +3.5

Johnzimbo:
Cowboys -3.5 confidence
Cowboys over 52
Ravens -7.5
49ers -11
Giants +6.5

AvianRandy:
Panthers +5
Browns -3
Rams +7.5-CONFIDENCE
Vikings -3
Broncos +2.5

FourFiveFace:
Rams +7.5-Confidence
Panthers +5
Vikings -3
Giants +6.5
Dolphins -13

nunbeater:
Dolphins OVER 46.5 -Confidence
49ers OVER 47
Cowboys UNDER 52
Dolphins -13
Lions -3.5

Gordonm888:
Rams 7.5
Bears 3.5
49ers -11
Packers -6.5
Dolphins -13 Confidence

Odiousgambit:
Saints Under 37.5
Chiefs Over 48.5
Eagles 3.5
Cowboys Under 52
Giants Under 36.5

DJChaps:
Saints -5
Texans -3.5 Confidence
49ers -11
Giants OVER 36.5
Bengals -1.5

IndyJeffrey:
Saints -5
Bengals -1.5
Bengals Over 44.5
Chiefs -1.5
Cowboys -3.5 - CONFIDENCE

PlayYourCardsRight:
Lions -3.5 CONFIDENCE
Colts 1.5
Browns -3
Vikings -3
Packers -6.5

SOOPOO:
Texans -3.5 Confidence
Lions -3.5
Bills +1.5
Eagles +3.5
Giants +6.5

Vegasbrent:
Lions -3.5
Rams +7.5
Eagles +3.5
Titans +13-confidence
Giants +6.5

JohnnyQ:
Buccaneers 1.5
Chiefs -1.5
Bills OVER 48.5
Eagles OVER 52 CONFIDENCE
Dolphins -13

Week 4 N/A
Week 13: N/A
Week 14: $30 Available
Mission146
Mission146
December 17th, 2023 at 8:32:03 AM permalink

Week 14 Results

PlayerWeek 14 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:1-516.7%
avianrandy:4-180%
djchaps:4-266.7%
fourfiveface:3-260%
genwyzgy:4-180%
indyjeffrey:5-183.3%
joeman:2-433.3%
johnnyq:1-516.7%
jstephe8wvu:1-420%
ncfatcat:1-420%
playyourcardsright:1-420%
scolist:5-183.3%
sparty10k:5-183.3%
unjon:4-266.7%
vegasbrent:4-266.7%
wizard:4-266.7%

Week 14 Aggregate Rankings
PlayerRecordWin %
unjon:54-2965.1%
djchaps:48-2962.3%
playyourcardsright:48-3160.8%
ncfatcat:40-3354.8%
miplet:42-3554.5%
johnzimbo:44-3754.3%
genwyzgy:41-3851.9%
joeman:42-4051.2%
sparty10k:35-3450.7%
odiousgambit:36-3650%
jstephe8wvu:35-3649.3%
gordonm888:38-4048.7%
nunbeater:39-4347.6%
wizard:38-4247.5%
scolist:35-3947.3%
fourfiveface:37-4445.7%
jml24:34-4145.3%
vegasbrent:36-4445%
indyjeffrey:36-4544.4%
soopoo:34-4344.2%
asswhoopermcdaddy:35-4643.2%
avianrandy:32-4442.1%
johnnyq:29-4539.2%
mission146:24-4634.3%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
December 17th, 2023 at 8:32:18 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 15 Lines are as follows:

Vikings 3.5 @ Bengals -3.5 O/U 40.5
Steelers 1.5 @ Colts -1.5 O/U 42.5
Broncos 4.5 @ Lions -4.5 O/U 48
Falcons -3 @ Panthers 3 O/U 33.5
Bears 3 @ Browns -3 O/U 38.5
Buccaneers 3.5 @ Packers -3.5 O/U 42.5
Texans 3 @ Titans -3 O/U 37
Chiefs -8 @ Patriots 8 O/U 37
Jets 9.5 @ Dolphins -9.5 O/U 37
Giants 6 @ Saints -6 O/U 39
49ers -12 @ Cardinals 12 O/U 47.5
Commanders 6.5 @ Rams -6.5 O/U 50.5
Cowboys 2 @ Bills -2 O/U 50.5
Ravens -3.5 @ Jaguars 3.5 O/U 42.5
Eagles -3 @ Seahawks 3 O/U 48.5

Week 4 N/A
Week 14: N/A
Week 15: $40 Available

Mission146
Mission146
December 17th, 2023 at 8:45:29 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 15 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Titans UNDER 37
Commanders OVER 50.5
Patriots +8
Bears +3
Titans -3

JohnnyQ:
Vikings +3.5
Steelers +1.5
Broncos +4.5
Falcons -3
Bears +3

Wizard:
Vikings +3.5
Broncos +4.5
Panthers +3 CONFIDENCE
Bears +3
Buccaneers +3.5

Sparty10k:
Falcons -3
Browns -3
Jets over 37
Bills -2
Eagles over 48.5

Asswhoopermcdaddy:
Falcons -3
Packers -3.5
Cowboys 2
Ravens -3.5
Eagles -3 Confidence

scolist:
Eagles -3 confidence
Falcons -3
Cowboys 2
Chiefs -8
Dolphins -9.5

GenWyzgy:
Titans -3
Chiefs -8
Rams -6.5
Eagles -3
Jets Over 37

miplet:
Browns UNDER 38.5
Jets 9.5
Giants 6
Bills UNDER 50.5
Seahawks 3-confidence

jml24:
Bears 3
Buccaneers 3.5
Cowboys 2
Jaguars 3.5-Confidence
Seahawks 3

ncfatcat:
Buccaneers UNDER 42.5
Bears UNDER 38.5
Texans UNDER 37
Falcons UNDER 33.5
Cowboys UNDER 50.5 Confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Falcons -3
Packers -3.5
Chiefs -8
Saints -6
49ers -12 CONFIDENCE

FourFiveFace:
Vikings +3.5
Chiefs -8
Giants +6-Confidence
Commanders +6.5
Bills -2

Jstephe8WVU
49ers -12
Cowboys +2
Saints -6
Ravens over 42.5
Eagles -3

unJon:
Steelers UNDER 42.5 - confidence
Broncos OVER 48
Browns UNDER 38.5
Titans -3
Giants +6

DJChaps:
Chiefs -8 Confidence
49ers -12
Eagles -3
Falcons -3
Giants +6

Johnzimbo:
Lions -4.5
Bills -2
Titans -3 confidence
Bengals -3.5
Patriots under 37

Odiousgambit:
Colts Under 42.5
Browns Under 38.5
Buccaneers 3.5
Rams -6.5
Rams Under 50.5

Gordonm888:
Vikings 3.5
Steelers 1.5
Lions -4.5
Bears 3
Jets 9.5 Confidence

IndyJeffrey:
Bengals -3.5
Colts -1.5
Dolphins -9.5
Dolphins Over 37
Cowboys 2

AvianRandy:
Colts UNDER 42.5
Bills OVER 50.5
Falcons -3 CONFIDENCE
Ravens -3.5
Texans OVER 37

Joeman:
Bengals -3.5-confidence
Jaguars +3.5
Cowboys +2
Dolphins OVER 37
Falcons -3

nunbeater:
49ers -12
Cardinals OVER 47.5
Cowboys OVER 50.5 -Confidence
Bills -2
Seahawks +3

Vegasbrent:
Panthers +3
Texans +3-confidence
Commanders +6.5
Jaguars +3.5
Seahawks +3

Week 4 N/A
Week 15: $40 Available
Mission146
Mission146
December 21st, 2023 at 11:07:21 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 16 Lines are as follows:

Bengals -2 @ Steelers 2 O/U 38
Bills -11.5 @ Chargers 11.5 O/U 44
Colts 1 @ Falcons -1 O/U 44.5
Packers -5 @ Panthers 5 O/U 37.5
Browns -3 @ Texans 3 O/U 40
Lions -3 @ Vikings 3 O/U 47
Commanders 3 @ Jets -3 O/U 37
Seahawks -2.5 @ Titans 2.5 O/U 41.5
Jaguars 1 @ Buccaneers -1 O/U 42.5
Cardinals 4 @ Bears -4 O/U 43
Cowboys 1 @ Dolphins -1 O/U 50
Patriots 6.5 @ Broncos -6.5 O/U 34
Raiders 10 @ Chiefs -10 O/U 41
Giants 12 @ Eagles -12 O/U 42.5
Ravens 5 @ 49ers -5 O/U 47

Week 4 N/A
Week 15: N/A
Week 16: $50 Available

Mission146
Mission146
December 24th, 2023 at 9:38:02 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 16 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Panthers +5
Browns -3
Dolphins OVER 50
Cowboys +1
Patriots UNDER 34

Wizard:
Chargers +11.5
Panthers +5
Texans +3-CONFIDENCE
Vikings +3
Commanders +3

scolist:
Lions -3
Commmanders 3
Broncos -6.5
Ravens 5
Falcons -1

FourFiveFace:
Lions -3
Titans +2.5
Bears -4-Confidence
Patriots +6.5
Eagles -12

Jstephe8WVU:
Falcons -1
Seahawks -2.5
Commanders +3
Packers Over 37.5
Eagles -12

miplet:
Falcons -1
Panthers 5
Seahawks -2.5-confidence
Jaguars 1
Dolphins -1

GenWyzgy:
Lions -3
Vikings Over 47
Bears -4
Dolphins-1 Confidence
Buccaneers-1

unJon:
Seahawks OVER 41.5
Jaguars OVER 42.5
Cowboys UNDER 50
Broncos UNDER 34-confidence
Eagles OVER 42.5

Sparty10k:
Colts under 44.5
Lions -3
Buccaneers -1
Cowboys under 50
Ravens over 47

Gordonm888:
Browns -3 Confidence
49ers -5
Commanders +3
Patriots Under 34
Eagles -13

ncfatcat
Packers OVER 38
Falcons -1
Titans +2.5
Broncos - 6.5 Confidence
Ravens +6

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts 1
Jets -3
Jaguars 1
Bears -4 CONFIDENCE
49ers -5

JML24:
Panthers 5
Texans 3
Vikings 3
Commanders 3
Seahawks -2.5-Confidence

Joeman:
Colts +1
Packers -5
Browns -3 -confidence
Broncos -6.5
Ravens OVER 47

DJChaps:
Bills -11.5
Lions -3
Bengals-2
Cardinals +4
Buccaneers -1 Confidence

IndyJeffrey
Bengals -2
Chargers 11.5
Falcons -1
Packers -5
Dolphins -1 - CONFIDENCE

Johnzimbo:
Bengals -2
Bills -11.5
Cowboys +1
Cowboys over 50 confidence
Jets under 47

Odiousgambit:
Bengals -2
Steelers Under 38
Seahawks -2.5
Broncos -6.5
Broncos over 34

AvianRandy:
Skips Week 16

JohnnyQ:
Steelers 2
Bills -11.5
Texans 3 CONFIDENCE
Raiders 10
Eagles -12

nunbeater:
Dolphins OVER 50 -Confidence
Jets UNDER 37
Dolphins -1
49ers -5
Panthers OVER 37.5

SOOPOO:
Bills -11.5 Confidence
Titans +2.5
Patriots +6.5
Colts +1
Giants +12

Vegasbrent:
Browns -3-confidence
Packers -5
Bears -4
Patriots +6.5
Giants +12

Week 4 N/A
Week 16: $50 Available
Mission146
Mission146
December 28th, 2023 at 9:56:02 AM permalink

Going out on a limb and grading final game for Ravens and over. Doing so as I won’t be able to post later when game over. If Ravens and over doesn’t hit, I will correct this tomorrow.

PlayerWeek 16 RecordWin%
asswhoopermcdaddy:0-00%
avianrandy:0-00%
fourfiveface:4-266.7%
genwyzgy:6-0100%
indyjeffrey:4-266.7%
joeman:3-350%
johnnyq:2-433.3%
johnzimbo:0-60%
jstephe8wvu:4-180%
ncfatcat:3-350%
playyourcardsright:2-433.3%
scolist:4-180%
sparty10k:5-0100%
unjon:2-433.3%
vegasbrent:5-183.3%

unJon back where he belongs (for now):

PlayerRecordWin %
unjon:58-3761.1%
djchaps:54-3560.7%
playyourcardsright:54-3759.3%
miplet:51-3857.3%
ncfatcat:48-3756.5%
genwyzgy:49-4154.4%
sparty10k:41-3752.6%
odiousgambit:42-4051.2%
jstephe8wvu:41-4050.6%
johnzimbo:46-4749.5%
wizard:45-4649.5%
vegasbrent:45-4748.9%
gordonm888:43-4648.3%
scolist:41-4448.2%
joeman:45-4947.9%
nunbeater:45-4947.9%
fourfiveface:44-4947.3%
jml24:40-4646.5%
indyjeffrey:42-5045.7%
soopoo:36-4743.4%
asswhoopermcdaddy:36-5141.4%
avianrandy:33-4940.2%
johnnyq:32-5238.1%
mission146:27-5234.2%

link to original post

Mission146
Mission146
December 28th, 2023 at 9:59:47 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 17 Lines are as follows:

Lions 5.5 @ Cowboys -5.5 O/U 53.5
Falcons 3 @ Bears -3 O/U 38
Patriots 13.5 @ Bills -13.5 O/U 40.5
Panthers 6.5 @ Jaguars -6.5 O/U 38
Titans 5.5 @ Texans -5.5 O/U 43.5
Saints 2.5 @ Buccaneers -2.5 O/U 43
Cardinals 11 @ Eagles -11 O/U 48.5
Dolphins 3 @ Ravens -3 O/U 47
Raiders 3.5 @ Colts -3.5 O/U 43.5
Rams -5.5 @ Giants 5.5 O/U 44.5
49ers -12.5 @ Commanders 12.5 O/U 50
Steelers 3.5 @ Seahawks -3.5 O/U 41
Chargers 3.5 @ Broncos -3.5 O/U 37.5
Bengals 7 @ Chiefs -7 O/U 44.5
Packers 1.5 @ Vikings -1.5 O/U 46

Week 4 N/A
Week 16: GenWyzgy $50
Week 17: $10 Available

• Jump to: