Thread Rating:

FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
October 8th, 2018 at 11:43:36 AM permalink
But you’re already about to get another suspension. That is how my 7 year old bargains with me.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
October 8th, 2018 at 11:48:52 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

But you’re already about to get another suspension. That is how my 7 year old bargains with me.

There you go calling me names and saying I act like a 7 year old.. I take great offense and this is a personal insult. I think you should be getting 7 to 14 days suspension. Keep it up. You are a bully. There is no room in society for bullying people. You need to apologize.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
FinsRule
FinsRule
October 8th, 2018 at 11:55:13 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

There you go calling me names and saying I act like a 7 year old.. I take great offense and this is a personal insult. I think you should be getting 7 to 14 days suspension. Keep it up. You are a bully. There is no room in society for bullying people. You need to apologize.

I love my 7 year old and she’s amazing. But when I say “you hit your sister, go to your room” she says “ok, how about if you beat me in rock-paper-scissors, I’ll go to my room”. That’s not how punishments work!

However, you should be honored to be compared to my daughter, not offended. I can’t think of anything I love more than her....
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
October 8th, 2018 at 11:56:32 AM permalink
WMW, you misunderstand me. I don't WANT you to get suspended, however you are violating the rules. You know you are too. I am just saying one is probably inbound. Now, if you can to wager with me on that I will.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
FinsRule
FinsRule
Thanked by
VCUSkyhawk
October 8th, 2018 at 12:00:58 PM permalink
I never said I want him suspended either. He’s just in a bad mood. I’m not sure why, he just won money this weekend on football.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 8th, 2018 at 12:02:47 PM permalink

I love my 7 year old and she’s amazing. But when I say “you hit your sister, go to your room” she says “ok, how about if you beat me in rock-paper-scissors, I’ll go to my room”. That’s not how punishments work!

However, you should be honored to be compared to my daughter, not offended. I can’t think of anything I love more than her....

Not accepted. That is not what you meant. You are lying now on top of bullying. You clearly meant to insult me by calling me someone that acts like a 7 year old which is an insult by any reasonable standards. If you would have said that I am as lovely as your seven-year-old daughter than you would have explicitly stated that. You are showing signs of split personality n bipolarism. You should be banned for being a bully and for name-calling. I am very hurt and mentally scarred by your insults.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
October 8th, 2018 at 12:12:52 PM permalink

I never said I want him suspended either. He’s just in a bad mood. I’m not sure why, he just won money this weekend on football.

He wins every weekend. When you’re that good, you get used to never losing and it just becomes routine
FinsRule
FinsRule
October 8th, 2018 at 12:14:24 PM permalink
The only reason I said 7 year old is because it’s known I have 3 kids, so I was just specifying which one.

7 year olds are great. It’s an amazing age.

Anyone with kids would know that using an anecdote about your kid when talking about someone else is never an insult. Because that means I am insulting my own child! And as a crazy parent, no one, including me, can tell me my child isn’t amazing.

It was amusing when she did that, just like it amused me when you did it.

Sorry if you took offense. Definitely wasn’t meant to be insulting. You’ll get it when you have kids.
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
October 8th, 2018 at 12:19:11 PM permalink

I am very hurt and mentally scarred by your insults.

sure

here:
https://sites.google.com/view/watchmewin/home

this is what you should be spending your time on, imo.
make videos too and you get even richer!

I see $$$millions in the near future 4U

good luck to you
thank you for sharing
Sally is my real given name
I Heart Vi Hart
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 8th, 2018 at 12:27:41 PM permalink

The only reason I said 7 year old is because it’s known I have 3 kids, so I was just specifying which one.

7 year olds are great. It’s an amazing age.

Anyone with kids would know that using an anecdote about your kid when talking about someone else is never an insult. Because that means I am insulting my own child! And as a crazy parent, no one, including me, can tell me my child isn’t amazing.

It was amusing when she did that, just like it amused me when you did it.

Sorry if you took offense. Definitely wasn’t meant to be insulting. You’ll get it when you have kids.

I can't believe you even have the audacity to bring your seven-year-old daughter into this forum and conversation. That is sick. I have nothing left to say to you except get help.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 8th, 2018 at 12:28:38 PM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

sure

here:
https://sites.google.com/view/watchmewin/home

this is what you should be spending your time on, imo.
make videos too and you get even richer!

I see $$$millions in the near future 4U

good luck to you
thank you for sharing
Sally is my real given name

Are you really VegasDave?
FinsRule
FinsRule
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
October 8th, 2018 at 12:34:12 PM permalink

I can't believe you even have the audacity to bring your seven-year-old daughter into this forum and conversation. That is sick. I have nothing left to say to you except get help.

I keep her out of the political threads...
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 8th, 2018 at 12:34:55 PM permalink

Thanks for the suspension BBA.... Whats your deal? You have a thing for me? I get mocked and insulted and cursed at on a regular basis by members , but you dont suspend them for their actions. Dont get me wrong, I can take it, I have think skin... but you are being very unfair.

Thanks to you, I was not able to post my winners this past weekend. Anyone on this thread who wanted my picks and winners should take it up with BBA for suspending me for calling Psycho Mustache Silly (PMS) out on her BS.

btw, PMS is now posting teasers! haha The irony is laughable. PMS is constantly touting sports handicappers. Who is PMS really? Sure knows a lot of sports handicapping sites. What kind of true AP and knowledgeable sports better pays for picks and uses other sports handicappers to try and make money. That is plagiarism madam PMS!

FYI... I went 2-0 this weekend in my teasers. Unfortunately, BBA prohibited me from sharing.

Thanks guys. Go suck a D%÷...

Not accepted. That is not what you meant. You are lying now on top of bullying. You clearly meant to insult me by calling me someone that acts like a 7 year old which is an insult by any reasonable standards. If you would have said that I am as lovely as your seven-year-old daughter than you would have explicitly stated that. You are showing signs of split personality n bipolarism. You should be banned for being a bully and for name-calling. I am very hurt and mentally scarred by your insults.

So. You repeat the insult that got you banned, make it worse, butcher my name too, tell off the forum, call him a bully, a liar, and tell me to bring it on.

I made sure you were unbanned early Saturday morning (on time) so you could post your picks if you wanted to before NCAA started, let alone NFL. But no, here you are Monday, late, claiming wins and taunting those talking to you.

Speaking of bringing it on, you brought this on yourself. Both the previous suspension. And this one. I'm trying to decide if I'm treating it as a single connected episode of lunacy, or multiple offenses. Minimum 7 days. TBA if longer.

Edit. We've talked about the nature and number of the offenses in this string, and find it egregious and deliberate. Martingaling to 14 days.

FinsRule, a caution on your comment about acting like a 7 year old. Please don't be drawn in by rudeness.
Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Oct 8, 2018
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
October 8th, 2018 at 12:43:00 PM permalink

Are you really VegasDave?

No. I was named after my Moms' best friend, so she says.

PM me Ur weeks picks and I post them on your new website.

Of course it took me about 2 minutes to make it, so IF U want to buy it from me, make me an offer.
I have lots of money so I really do not need any more. You could donate to your favorite charity too.

'Losers hit n run... Winners stick around'

"The best part about these teasers are there's never even a sweat... Just basically waiting to collect throughout the games. WmW

Sally
Last edited by: mustangsally on Oct 8, 2018
I Heart Vi Hart
michael99000
michael99000
October 15th, 2018 at 1:15:17 PM permalink
Some 4 team 12pt teaser killers this week:

Oakland, Cleveland , Tennessee , jags

Under in Pats/KC, Under in jets/colts,

Over in Ten/Balt
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
October 15th, 2018 at 1:24:24 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Some 4 team 12pt teaser killers this week:

Oakland, Cleveland , Tennessee , jags

Under in Pats/KC, Under in jets/colts,

Over in Ten/Balt

Under in PATS/KC worst bet of the year candidate. KC great offense. Pats good offense with KC weak defense. What made you pick that game?
michael99000
michael99000
October 15th, 2018 at 1:30:44 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Under in PATS/KC worst bet of the year candidate. KC great offense. Pats good offense with KC weak defense. What made you pick that game?

Nooooo. I’m not saying I bet any of these.

I’m saying that those are the bets this past Sunday, that if you included any of them in a 4 team teaser (moving the line 12 points in your favor ) you still lost.

I may have missed a few

Bears /dolphins Under might’ve also lost
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
October 15th, 2018 at 1:41:13 PM permalink

Nooooo. I’m not saying I bet any of these.

I’m saying that those are the bets this past Sunday, that if you included any of them in a 4 team teaser (moving the line 12 points in your favor ) you still lost.

I may have missed a few

Bears /dolphins Under might’ve also lost

Gotcha. My reading comprehension was turned off when I read your initial post.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 26th, 2018 at 12:00:38 PM permalink
Teasers for this week.

Sticking with the two teams I love most..
2 team, 7 pt teaser- large $
KC from -9.5 down to -2.5
Rams from -9 down to -2

Also a 3 team, 7 pt teaser- large $
Eagles -3 to plus 4
KC from -9.5 to -2.5
Rams from -9 to -2

Also taking a 3 team parlay - small $
Eagles -3
Redskins -PK
Minnesota - PK
FinsRule
FinsRule
October 26th, 2018 at 12:06:05 PM permalink
I like your first one. The second one is silly. Parlay with eagles -3 or keep them out. Teasing -3 to +4 is bad value.

Good luck.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
October 26th, 2018 at 12:08:05 PM permalink

Teasers for this week.

Rams from -9 down to -2

Eagles -3 to plus 4
KC from -9.5 to -2.5
Rams from -9 to -2

Eagles -3
Redskins -PK
Minnesota - PK

Ha ha! You fool!* You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against the Jaguars when they’re playing in London"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Movie quote not intended as a personal insult.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
October 26th, 2018 at 12:53:18 PM permalink
Thanks,WMW, I will put some money on it.
7craps
7craps
  • Threads: 18
October 26th, 2018 at 1:58:53 PM permalink

Parlay with eagles -3 or keep them out.

Keep the Eagles out, I agree,
especially after last week home entertainment event. Can't figure what that 4th quarter was for them birds.
They caused so many to lose real money leading 17-0 to start the 4th.

Oh, they did beat the Giants and Colts earlier in the year.
That was then. We want wins now.
Time to wait for the long win streak like last year to start betting with the Eagles again.
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
Thanked by
djatc
October 26th, 2018 at 2:11:00 PM permalink

Teasers for this week.

Rams from -9 down to -2

Eagles -3 to plus 4
KC from -9.5 to -2.5
Rams from -9 to -2

Eagles -3
Redskins -PK
Minnesota - PK

Nevermind
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 26th, 2018 at 3:37:26 PM permalink

I like your first one. The second one is silly. Parlay with eagles -3 or keep them out. Teasing -3 to +4 is bad value.

Good luck.

Im from philly, so I have a slight bias for them this week. Although I did not touch them the past 2 weeks. However I want to root for them and have action on them and I do think they will pull it off. We will not give this one up in the 4th quarter. If by chance they do lose, I don't think it will be more than a field goal.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 26th, 2018 at 3:38:57 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

Nevermind

Exactly
7craps
7craps
October 26th, 2018 at 5:13:10 PM permalink

Im from philly, so I have a slight bias for them this week. Although I did not touch them the past 2 weeks.

find that hard to believe when they played the Giants after two good losses the weeks before.
Every Eagle fan I know, and there are lots of them, kept betting after the 2 losses. They knew the Eagles would start to win real soon.
I know 4 brothers from Philly and they are pulling out their hair (and they have great looking hair!) the way the Eagles have played this year.
Their D must be betting against themselves, that would explain it.

good luck
michael99000
michael99000
October 26th, 2018 at 5:46:39 PM permalink

Im from philly, so I have a slight bias for them this week. Although I did not touch them the past 2 weeks. However I want to root for them and have action on them and I do think they will pull it off. We will not give this one up in the 4th quarter. If by chance they do lose, I don't think it will be more than a field goal.

Let me guess what your record was over the last two weeks..

3-0
Or
5-0
Or
11-0

I know I’m close
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 26th, 2018 at 5:55:39 PM permalink

Let me guess what your record was over the last two weeks..

3-0
Or
5-0
Or
11-0

I know I’m close

Yes.. u are good!
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 27th, 2018 at 6:59:02 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

Ha ha: "Never go in against the Jaguars when they’re playing in London"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Just wait and see how many Eagles fans are at this game in London. This is like a home game for the Eagles. Go ahead and take the Jaguars... have fun wit dat!!
unJon
unJon
October 28th, 2018 at 7:52:03 PM permalink
So these all lost because Rams pushed -2?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
7craps
7craps
October 28th, 2018 at 8:28:51 PM permalink

depends on the Book. In Nevada would give back the 2 teamer
and the 3 teamer would be a winner 2 teamer.
WatchMeWin is in Pennsylvania from his writings, where there are no legal Books. (added:yet. maybe now?)
I think I read once he has a 'Guy'

well, from my experience, those 'Guys' go by the 'all teams must win' or the teaser is a loss.
that is what should happen.

This OP claims to be a winner almost all the time after saying
in another place he saved 'hundreds of thousands of dollars' NOT betting sports. (That was pointed out)

Seen that type before, many times
good luck regardless
Stick with a legal Book, imo
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 28th, 2018 at 9:17:14 PM permalink

No. The 3 teamer becomes a 2 team teasr on the push which is a win. The 2 teamer was a push / cancel because of the rams push.

My teaser record on this thread is now 5-0.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 28th, 2018 at 9:19:15 PM permalink
Quote: 7craps

depends on the Book. In Nevada would give back the 2 teamer
and the 3 teamer would be a winner 2 teamer.
WatchMeWin is in Pennsylvania from his writings, where there are no legal Books. (added:yet. maybe now?)
I think I read once he has a 'Guy'

well, from my experience, those 'Guys' go by the 'all teams must win' or the teaser is a loss.
that is what should happen.

This OP claims to be a winner almost all the time after saying
in another place he saved 'hundreds of thousands of dollars' NOT betting sports. (That was pointed out)

Seen that type before, many times
good luck regardless
Stick with a legal Book, imo

Sorry to inform u, but still undefeated with teasers on this thread... get used to it.
FinsRule
FinsRule
October 28th, 2018 at 9:39:24 PM permalink

No. The 3 teamer becomes a 2 team teasr on the push which is a win. The 2 teamer was a push / cancel because of the rams push.

You should put ties in your record.

I’m 1-0 betting on NFL this year.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 9:01:58 AM permalink

Ha ha! You fool!* You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against the Jaguars when they’re playing in London"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

How did this work out for you? Foolish remarks. Like I said, it was a home game for the Eagles. You need to gather as much information you can on teams before you put a bet in. Once you have done this you too could possibly become a winner. 5-0 is my record with teasers now on this thread. Not a fluke. I actually won with my book man the teasers that pushed here because the Rams line went down to 8 by The Weeknd... but I stick to the numbers on this thread where they are when I post. Needless to say my book man has limited the amount I can put on games now.

https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/10/28/philadelphia-eagles-turn-wembley-stadium-home-field-advantage/
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 9:03:18 AM permalink

You should put ties in your record.

I’m 1-0 betting on NFL this year.

You are 1-0 betting nfl after 8 weeks of football? Well that is awesome! Did you post it? I thought you were a fan of the Jaguars this past weekend.
unJon
unJon
October 29th, 2018 at 9:25:59 AM permalink

How did this work out for you? Foolish remarks. Like I said, it was a home game for the Eagles. You need to gather as much information you can on teams before you put a bet in. Once you have done this you too could possibly become a winner. 5-0 is my record with teasers now on this thread. Not a fluke. I actually won with my book man the teasers that pushed here because the Rams line went down to 8 by The Weeknd... but I stick to the numbers on this thread where they are when I post. Needless to say my book man has limited the amount I can put on games now.

https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/10/28/philadelphia-eagles-turn-wembley-stadium-home-field-advantage/

I didn’t bet it. Worked out fine for me. Got lucky on the under though. And it was a Princess Bride quote.
7craps
7craps
October 29th, 2018 at 9:29:28 AM permalink

Sorry to inform u, but still undefeated with teasers on this thread... get used to it.

You need not be sorry

have a great betting life
7craps
7craps
October 29th, 2018 at 9:51:53 AM permalink

forgot to mention, that is good.

It appears you do not say exactly how much you have bet on those teasers and your net winnings.
Good to keep hidden as you may not have any proof of any winnings, so to speak.

It is also very clear a 5-0 teaser record is as good as a 5-0 ATS record.
A win is a win.
btw, Those 5-0 ATS or better records can be found all over the internet.

keep it up!
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 10:17:01 AM permalink

It appears you do not say exactly how much you have bet on those teasers and your net winnings.

A win is a win.

keep it up!

There is no reason to mention how much I put on games.. Is there? No one would believe it anyway. So just posting winner after winner still can't shut people up. Money management is definitely a part of gambling so you need not allude to mismanagement even if all the games are winners.

I've said many times I don't believe sports betting is a long-term money maker. I don't claim to make money in other sports wagering consistently. I merely stated that I feel teasers in the NFL are the best way to wager. You can disagree and that is fine but I have found great success with it the past two years. I've been in all types of sports and different ways of wagering in the past and have not had consistent success, however the teasers have been quite consistent for me.

Let's just say that the overall win-loss and teasers is well into the positive five figures...so to speak.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 10:20:25 AM permalink
Btw... what happened to my dear friend mustang? He/she seems to have disappeared once I expose that she's probably a sports handicapping touter and most likely she is an alias or has multiple aliases. So group, who is Mustang really?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
October 29th, 2018 at 10:28:12 AM permalink

See you in 3 days?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 11:01:01 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

See you in 3 days?

?? So you are really Mustang Sally as the alias? I knew you had multiple Alias is but I didn't think you were her. Well done axel! So do you have any picks to offer the group ? I would love to see your future outcomes predicting ability!
FinsRule
FinsRule
October 29th, 2018 at 12:03:39 PM permalink

You are 1-0 betting nfl after 8 weeks of football? Well that is awesome! Did you post it? I thought you were a fan of the Jaguars this past weekend.

You didn’t read my post then. I said put eagles in at -3 or don’t use them at all. Teasing across the line is a waste.

I’m 1-0 after 8 weeks. I bet on the Patriots over the Bears. I’ll bet NFL more when it’s legal in IL.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 29th, 2018 at 2:52:32 PM permalink

Btw... what happened to my dear friend mustang? He/she seems to have disappeared once I expose that she's probably a sports handicapping touter and most likely she is an alias or has multiple aliases. So group, who is Mustang really?

She's none of that. It's quite rude to speculate on gender on this forum, unless the poster themselves brings it into question to start with.

Otherwise, you could figure out a lot about her by yourself. Happy search function. Or just ask her. I like to know more about the people who get free parking in my head, too.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
October 29th, 2018 at 3:38:51 PM permalink
Do we have to get that validated? :)
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 3:44:06 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

She's none of that. It's quite rude to speculate on gender on this forum, unless the poster themselves brings it into question to start with.

Otherwise, you could figure out a lot about her by yourself. Happy search function. Or just ask her. I like to know more about the people who get free parking in my head, too.

Where did she go?? I miss all of her rude and insulting comments with no repercussions.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
October 29th, 2018 at 3:46:17 PM permalink

A win is a win.

keep it up!

First, not everyone likes to disclose how much his/her bet size over the internet. Second, 5-0 record can be found all over the net but none to be found at this forum. WMW posted the picks before the games so we could jump in if we prefered. He did not ask for anything in return.
I personally appreciate what WMW is doing for us. Maybe one day 7craps will be posting some winning picks for the board.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 29th, 2018 at 3:46:29 PM permalink

You didn’t read my post then. I said put eagles in at -3 or don’t use them at all. Teasing across the line is a waste.

I’m 1-0 after 8 weeks. I bet on the Patriots over the Bears. I’ll bet NFL more when it’s legal in IL.

I disagree but what do I know. Still undefeated by luck.
  • Jump to: