September 14th, 2018 at 3:21:19 PM permalink
Thanks for the info
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
September 16th, 2018 at 5:23:47 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Thanks for the info

No problem. Easy Breezey. I know I didn't even need the points on any of the sides for the teaser, but I'd like the comfort of the extra points which allows me to bet much larger than otherwise.

Lots a winners!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 20
September 16th, 2018 at 6:08:01 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

3 team, 7 pt teaser

- Falcons +1
- Chiefs +12.5
- Rams -6

Payout is +135 for every 100.

See you at the Cashier!

well done sir
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
September 16th, 2018 at 8:10:41 PM permalink
I used the 7 pts terser and got +120 at Palace Station. I tried the regular 3 team parley but the writer just duplicated my teaser. But, a winner is a winner. Thanks.

Also my 2 key team were both winning but others were all loser.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
September 17th, 2018 at 6:38:03 AM permalink

No problem. Easy Breezey. I know I didn't even need the points on any of the sides for the teaser, but I'd like the comfort of the extra points which allows me to bet much larger than otherwise.

Lots a winners!

Why don’t you do a little on a parlay too? That way if you’re right, you’ll win even more...
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 17th, 2018 at 7:05:29 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Why don’t you do a little on a parlay too? That way if you’re right, you’ll win even more...

Good point. I usually do. I typically put in my main play (which is usually a teaser) and then take a smaller amount for parlay. This way the teaser amount (which usually wins) covers the parlay amount (which hits a small % of the time). The points usually do come into play in the NFL.

Its early in the season. Just getting my feelers going. So far I doing very well.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 20th, 2018 at 3:09:11 PM permalink
Ok, here we go sports fans n wanna winners...

Last week was a winner. Starting off 1-0 here. This week is another beauty. 2 teasers.

2 team, 6 pt tease
- Rams down to -1
-Chiefs down to -.5

3 team , 6pt tease
-Rams down to -1
-Chiefs down to -.5
-Eagles down to -.5 (gotta go with my boy Wentz)

If up on Monday, i will put small play on Tampa Bay n over. They are for real. Smart qb wit 2 stud receivers n decent o line is proving to be explosive. Their defense is still suspect. Shoot out against pit. +1 n 54
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 23rd, 2018 at 9:10:53 AM permalink

Ok, here we go sports fans n wanna winners...

Last week was a winner. Starting off 1-0 here. This week is another beauty. 2 teasers.

2 team, 6 pt tease
- Rams down to -1
-Chiefs down to -.5

3 team , 6pt tease
-Rams down to -1
-Chiefs down to -.5
-Eagles down to -.5 (gotta go with my boy Wentz)

If up on Monday, i will put small play on Tampa Bay n over. They are for real. Smart qb wit 2 stud receivers n decent o line is proving to be explosive. Their defense is still suspect. Shoot out against pit. +1 n 54

Throwing in at last minute parley also with under Eagles 45.5 and Cincinnati +3 for 1/3 of teaser wager amount.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 23rd, 2018 at 4:17:57 PM permalink
Easy breezy again. Now 3-0 with my posted teasers on thread. The best part about these teasers are there's never even a sweat... Just basically waiting to collect throughout the games.

The parlay lost which went one and one... but as I said before, they are lottery plays and I don't expect to win them.

Stay tuned next week's text to come. I know access waiting in the background for a loss so he can pounce... But he's been waiting a long long time with my Sports Picks going back to last year. Print!
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 23rd, 2018 at 4:18:48 PM permalink

Easy breezy again. Now 3-0 with my posted teasers on thread. The best part about these teasers are there's never even a sweat... Just basically waiting to collect throughout the games.

The parlay lost which went one and one... but as I said before, they are lottery plays and I don't expect to win them.

Stay tuned next week's text to come. I know access waiting in the background for a loss so he can pounce... But he's been waiting a long long time with my Sports Picks going back to last year. Print!

*ax is. Not access
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
September 23rd, 2018 at 4:54:42 PM permalink

The Philly game was no "breeze", but congrats on your success with these and thanks for posting.
troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 20
September 23rd, 2018 at 5:11:01 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

The Philly game was no "breeze", but congrats on your success with these and thanks for posting.

Philly was a loss against the line
Keeneone
Keeneone
September 23rd, 2018 at 5:13:09 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

Philly was a loss against the line

Yes, but he teased it down to half a point (which resulted in a win this week).
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 23rd, 2018 at 7:39:23 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

Yes, but he teased it down to half a point (which resulted in a win this week).

You are correct. Slight concern in the last couple of minutes but our defense has proven to hold in the red zone at crunch time. I was at the game so I needed to put them on an additional tease.. Chuck up the W's!

3-0 in teasers.... which I've always claimed that is the best way to win in NFL. Killing the book man again and it won't stop here. Stay tuned!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 24th, 2018 at 5:25:30 AM permalink

You are correct. Slight concern in the last couple of minutes but our defense has proven to hold in the red zone at crunch time. I was at the game so I needed to put them on an additional tease.. Chuck up the W's!

3-0 in teasers.... which I've always claimed that is the best way to win in NFL. Killing the book man again and it won't stop here. Stay tuned!

Congrats on your starting record. Hope you make a bundle.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 24th, 2018 at 5:39:47 AM permalink

so you have been betting 5k at every book in vegas?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 24th, 2018 at 6:42:25 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Significant lets just say. And newsflash... the majority of sports wagering does not go through Vegas.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Thanked by
DRichunJonPokerGrinderspeedycrapMission146
September 24th, 2018 at 6:54:50 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Why is it the immediate reaction of many members on this board to mock somebody who is doing well. I think we understand that sports betting is a losing proposition for most people. Just do what BBB did, say congratz and wish him continued luck.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Thanked by
VCUSkyhawktroopscott
September 24th, 2018 at 7:03:03 AM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

Why is it the immediate reaction of many members on this board to mock somebody who is doing well. I think we understand that sports betting is a losing proposition for most people. Just do what BBB did, say congratz and wish him continued luck.

People, in general, dont like to see others win when they are not participating in such wins. It goes on in many aspects of life where people feel envious or inadequate , therefore find a way to denounce others who are doing well in order to rationalize their ineptitude. Feels good to them.
FinsRule
FinsRule
September 24th, 2018 at 7:15:09 AM permalink
I think people don’t like you succeeding at sports because of your craps “strategy”

If it were someone else on here people would be happier.

I give you credit for posting your picks. I think you get very generous lines sometimes, but that usually doesn’t play a factor. Keep winning money, I’d rather you have it than an offshore book.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Thanked by
troopscottspeedycrap
September 24th, 2018 at 7:41:26 AM permalink

I think people don’t like you succeeding at sports because of your craps “strategy”

If it were someone else on here people would be happier.

I give you credit for posting your picks. I think you get very generous lines sometimes, but that usually doesn’t play a factor. Keep winning money, I’d rather you have it than an offshore book.

I understand that rationale, but I dont like it. From the limited amount of reading I do in the political threads, I can tell where peoples political ideologies lie. That said, I wouldn't sh*t on something positive they did outside on politics if I disagreed with them politically.

What Watchme does in sports betting is separate from his craps stuff. Wish him continued success in all realms of betting, what will be will be.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 25th, 2018 at 10:07:14 PM permalink
Now 4-0 with my posted teasers on this thread with the Monday night game T coming in no matter which way you tease that game it could not have lost.. This is why teasers are so valuable in NFL... particularly on the team side, not so much on the total.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 232
September 26th, 2018 at 2:11:34 AM permalink

Now 4-0 with my posted teasers on this thread with the Monday night game T coming in no matter which way you tease that game it could not have lost.. This is why teasers are so valuable in NFL... particularly on the team side, not so much on the total.

on 9/23 at 7:39p.m. you cited your record as being 3-0. You didn't post a T after that for Monday night.

on 9/20 at 3:09 p.m. you posted Tampa Bay + 1 and over 54. your over won but your side loss.

How do you get 4-0? I count 3-0 on your Ts and 0-1 on your parlay with Tampa Bay.
Please don't feed the trolls
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 26th, 2018 at 6:44:17 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

on 9/23 at 7:39p.m. you cited your record as being 3-0. You didn't post a T after that for Monday night.

on 9/20 at 3:09 p.m. you posted Tampa Bay + 1 and over 54. your over won but your side loss.

How do you get 4-0? I count 3-0 on your Ts and 0-1 on your parlay with Tampa Bay.

I said 4-0 on my teasers , in which I state that teasers are the best way to win in NFL. If you read that post carefully, I mentioned that if I won the first two teasers then I would put another teaser in with Tampa and the over. The current lines when I wrote that were +1 and 54 but teasing it brought it to +8 n over 47. The Tampa line actually changed on Monday bringing Tampa to -1 so i got them at +6 n over 47 which was still a winner. As I stated many times before, there are so many times in the NFL where you can tease heater side and not lose this is an edge in my opinion.

Stacking up very very large on a teaser this week..
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
Thanked by
AxelWolf
September 26th, 2018 at 8:19:37 AM permalink

People, in general, dont like to see others win when they are not participating in such wins.

but because you make many high house edge sports bets, only a 'fool' will hit and run wit those, imo.

you have never shown your total returns, cuz U can't.
wonder why you waste so much time here?

wait!!!
remember this!?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/big-wins/8853-biggest-win-ever/#post129885

"The biggest win I've ever had was the day I decided to quick betting sports games!

Why risk your money on people who dont give a shit about you or whether or not they cover the spread. Whether the football crossed the goal line in the last second of play to determine an over/under win worth X amount of dollars?
C'mon mon! It took me 10 years to figure that out but Ive save hundreds of thousands of dollars since. I consider that a huge win! I'll continue to make my money on the poker and craps tables only... and that is consistant with knowledge, management and discipline."
I saved close to a $million dollars NOT betting on sports, especially since my husband (a loser - hit and run type) died.

Now I have the cash to do what I want.
and I do give lots of cash to my Mom,
she 'stays and plays' and wins BIG rarely!

Thanks for the best sports betting advice!

Of course, CBS Sports wins BIG with their printed picks (you have to pay for the good bets)
they ROCK!
Week 5 college football odds

"The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every FBS game 10,000 times, and those who have followed it have seen massive returns. In the past three years, this proprietary computer model has generated a jaw-dropping $4,210 profit for $100 bettors."

Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
September 26th, 2018 at 11:03:23 AM permalink

It probably should be made crystal clear that these are -ev bets.

But other than that, have fun and good luck.
speedycrap
speedycrap
September 26th, 2018 at 11:09:33 AM permalink
Sally, was your post your own opinion or someone else quote. Thanks.
I appreciate Watch me win's posting. That is the reason we come here. Share info and our thoughts. Maybe you bet $5K or (like me)$5. A win is a win. Congrats. I did not follow you last week because I did not like a team in it. Big mistake. And I lost all my bets on football totaling $105. NE really hurt.
Keep it up. I am sure I will put some money on it this week. How much? Depending on my other wins....
mustangsally
mustangsally
September 26th, 2018 at 11:24:24 AM permalink

Sally, was your post your own opinion or someone else quote. Thanks.

I quoted Watch Me Win
as he spoke earlier in this century

I appreciate Watch me win's posting.
<snip>
A win is a win.

LOL
but HIS wins are POOr wins, imo.

He does not win enough to cover all his losses.

this is SO typical for so-called-self-exclaimed EXPERTS (WMW is no expert here, imo)that say they do this all the time.

CBS sports has way better wins than sad high house edge (Over 10%)
that WMW says to go for.

they are sucker type bets and sure they taste sweet at first, until you lose and keep losing

My late husband was just like WMW, and lost more $$$ than he won $$$
even tho he won MORE bets than the number of bets he lost!

but, while he won he was the greatest!

so funny

Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
September 26th, 2018 at 11:25:28 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

Right, but that isn't what many are doing. They are deliberately sh*tting on his posts. It may well have to do with him claiming that he has a system in craps, but I still see no reason to mock him.
speedycrap
speedycrap
September 26th, 2018 at 11:27:42 AM permalink
Every player has his/her own system in gambling.
mustangsally
mustangsally
Thanked by
Rigondeaux
September 26th, 2018 at 12:05:01 PM permalink

Every player has his/her own system in gambling.

you must admit that ALL systems of gambling, especially sports betting, are not created equal.
some have a super HIGH win rate but only win a little at each win and have a big loss at each loss while others do win but win LESS than other systems that risk the same $$$ but win more.

IF you do NOT understand the house edge concept,
gamble to have fun only
cuz
winning is all about luck and never skill.
some get it, most don't

that is a compliment,
as MOST are in the majority!

just my opinion of course
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
September 26th, 2018 at 1:15:13 PM permalink

Right, but that isn't what many are doing. They are deliberately sh*tting on his posts. It may well have to do with him claiming that he has a system in craps, but I still see no reason to mock him.

It absolutely has everything to do with his craps system. At that point he was written off. And, can you blame them?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 26th, 2018 at 1:43:45 PM permalink
Whatever happened to JoelD? He too had a magick crap and sports system he was always touting.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 26th, 2018 at 1:45:39 PM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

but because you make many high house edge sports bets, only a 'fool' will hit and run wit those, imo.

you have never shown your total returns, cuz U can't.
wonder why you waste so much time here?

wait!!!
remember this!?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/big-wins/8853-biggest-win-ever/#post129885

"The biggest win I've ever had was the day I decided to quick betting sports games!

Why risk your money on people who dont give a shit about you or whether or not they cover the spread. Whether the football crossed the goal line in the last second of play to determine an over/under win worth X amount of dollars?
C'mon mon! It took me 10 years to figure that out but Ive save hundreds of thousands of dollars since. I consider that a huge win! I'll continue to make my money on the poker and craps tables only... and that is consistant with knowledge, management and discipline."
I saved close to a $million dollars NOT betting on sports, especially since my husband (a loser - hit and run type) died.

Now I have the cash to do what I want.
and I do give lots of cash to my Mom,
she 'stays and plays' and wins BIG rarely!

Thanks for the best sports betting advice!

Of course, CBS Sports wins BIG with their printed picks (you have to pay for the good bets)
they ROCK!
Week 5 college football odds

"The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every FBS game 10,000 times, and those who have followed it have seen massive returns. In the past three years, this proprietary computer model has generated a jaw-dropping $4,210 profit for $100 bettors."

Sally

What an awesome find Sally.

You just can't make this sh*t up.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
FinsRule
FinsRule
Thanked by
RisingDough
September 26th, 2018 at 1:55:52 PM permalink

Not all teasers are -ev.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
September 26th, 2018 at 1:58:24 PM permalink
WMW wrote that post on March 11th, 2012 at 1:34:33 PM.

did anybody happen to notice that this is September of 2018 about 6.5 years later

so the guy doesn't have a right to change his mind about something after 6.5 years?

the guy is 4-0 so give him some credit. it was probably mainly luck but so what? let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he wins for the whole season.

Axel, I get the picture. You don't like the guy because you think anybody who says he wins at a -EV game (craps) deserves to be disparaged. So you shoot him down without justification re his sports betting.

It doesn't fly buddy.

Give the guy a break.

Stop making mountains out of molehills.
mustangsally
mustangsally
September 26th, 2018 at 2:25:45 PM permalink

WMW wrote that post on March 11th, 2012 at 1:34:33 PM.

did anybody happen to notice that this is September of 2018 about 6.5 years later

so the guy doesn't have a right to change his mind about something after 6.5 years?

sure he does!
C'mon mon! It took me 10 years to figure that out but Ive save
hundreds of thousands of dollars since.

that is what he said!
hundreds of thousands of dollars since.

NOW he wins more
than what
he would save?

come on

this person wants just to be noticed, imo, for what reason, no one knows.

I have pretty hair, but did not go back to the 'pretty line' when I had the chance.

IF one wants to 'worship' a loud-mouth know-it-all (in my opinion from reading the words written)
knock yourself out
so sweet and so cool

there are thousands of them posting all over the internet.

what?
ok
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
September 26th, 2018 at 2:32:59 PM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

IF one wants to 'worship' a loud-mouth know-it-all (in my opinion from reading the words written)
knock yourself outSally

nothing I've ever posted on this forum or on any forum anywhere suggests that I 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 him or anybody else.

there was a comical post from me with a picture referencing him that anybody could see was a joke.

I've said some stuff many years ago that doesn't remotely reflect what I would say today.

I wouldn't want somebody to call me a hypocrite because I changed my mind about something 6 years later.

yeah, the guy's a loudmouth. I agree with you there. no big deal. I can be a jerk sometimes.

if you think the guy doesn't have the ability to win then you can wait and unless he gets lucky you'll have a chance to say "I told you so"
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
September 26th, 2018 at 2:51:42 PM permalink

Not all teasers are -ev.

True. But these are.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
September 26th, 2018 at 2:54:04 PM permalink
I look at teasers from time to time and saw a couple that were + EV, but like 0.5% or lower, and that's for 3 seasons of NFL so far.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
mustangsally
mustangsally
September 26th, 2018 at 2:58:55 PM permalink

if you think the guy doesn't have the ability to win then you can wait and unless he gets lucky you'll have a chance to say "I told you so"

no, we all here want WMW to win.
so he avoids explaining what he writes
so one has no clue on what he means

so

when WMW wins, he wants to be patted on his back
so

no one really cares, imo

again, the internet is FULL of other types of WMW, and they are more real and trusting too
if that matters

He also claims to 'hit and run' is the only way to win (LOL)

that has been proven false in more ways than one
and all he cares about is what do U want to bet on.

hey
I like the roll of devil's advocate
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
mustangsally
mustangsally
September 26th, 2018 at 3:03:37 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

I look at teasers from time to time

most do that
Quote: djatc

and saw a couple that were + EV, but like 0.5% or lower, and that's for 3 seasons of NFL so far.

not sorry to say, the internet now gives a platform for anyone to claim anything
and boast about it.

I won $$$ millions with my found +ev Craps method of play (was not my idea)
but a larger team pushed me out.

so what
no one really cares

I say tell the 'whole truth' when posting
I have seen Perry Mason
( I really like Della Street... Oh I mean Barbara Hale. she can sing and dance, even with Frank Sinatra!)
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
FinsRule
FinsRule
September 26th, 2018 at 3:20:56 PM permalink

True. But these are.

Yeah. At least he has stopped teasing totals for the most part.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
September 26th, 2018 at 4:03:12 PM permalink
First of all, Mustang Sally, thank you for stalking me. I must be really important to you. Aren't you the one that made a claim that I was playing craps with you somewhere? Just by that comment alone, I dismiss you for I feel you lack sanity... whoever you really are. Sounds like you tap many sites. Good luck with your sports betting services.

You can look at my history of sports picks on the site since you have a lot of time to go through 1200 posts. I believe I went documented 6-O or something like that when steeldco challenged me. Axel also challenge me and I attempted to have him put his money where his mouth was and posted several pics... All of which one, however he was too chicken to go through with the action. Others I've wager against where are honorable and paid up on my wages with them. Posted a couple of teasers last year I believe one was an 8 team teaser and I went 7 out of 8. The other was a three-team teaser which won. You can take a look at my stock post and other commentaries and you will derive that there is Success behind the post.

Sally, Sam, Stan, or silly.... whatever you go by, life in general is a -EV game, but there are certain people that know how to navigate through the odds stacked against them and become successful. Some see things before others do and what others cant see... and therefore capitalize.

Open your eyes, open your heart, open your mind and you too will be enlightened one day.

The only thing you can not dispute is the craps.. And based upon my other performances period. It should be demonstrated that I know how to win. Maybe one day, you will have the pleasure of being on a real craps table with me and watch the magic...

Until then, I will continue to post some of my teasers for those who are interested. Btw, if you want numbers, I am up 800% so far this year in football.

It was a good day.
Just got paid and today I'm feeling kind of fly
Ain't no drugs in this world can get me this high
It was a good day
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Thanked by
RS
September 26th, 2018 at 4:28:04 PM permalink
Sally, how can you still be so thirsty with all that haterade you be drinkin?
speedycrap
speedycrap
September 26th, 2018 at 8:43:55 PM permalink
The only thing you can not dispute is the craps.. And based upon my other performances period. It should be demonstrated that I know how to win. Maybe one day, you will have the pleasure of being on a real craps table with me and watch the magic.

I would love to witness it. Thanks in advance.
By the way, I am in Vegas and will stay for another 6-7 weeks.

You can look at my history of sports picks on the site since you have a lot of time to go through 1200 posts. I believe I went documented 6-O or something like that when steeldco challenged me. Axel also challenge me and I attempted to have him put his money where his mouth was and posted several pics... All of which one, however he was too chicken to go through with the action. Others I've wager against where are honorable and paid up on my wages with them. Posted a couple of teasers last year I believe one was an 8 team teaser and I went 7 out of 8. The other was a three-team teaser which won. You can take a look at my stock post and other commentaries and you will derive that there is Success behind the post.

I appreciate your posting about the teasers. So far so good. Looking forward for more.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
September 26th, 2018 at 9:16:26 PM permalink
Where have all the scientists gone? Let WMW post his teasers and let his wins and losses speak for themselves. It’s all just data. People can argue later about what the data means later, but what person of science doesn’t want to collect the data?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
September 27th, 2018 at 11:12:10 AM permalink
Teasers just have certain probabilities pretty well stuck to them because of how often the points come into play vs what you are paying to gain those points.

If anything, I'd say they've gotten worse. For example, you used to be able to tease a team to -.5 and it was essentially the money line. This would occasionally be good. But now ties happen more.

+ev teasers do exist but you can look at most teasers and know pretty quickly that they are -ev without gathering data for the same reason you don't need data to know a guy cannot call a fair coin toss 60% of the time.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
October 1st, 2018 at 7:14:53 AM permalink
Stats if you teased NFL this past week.

28 team sides to tease this past week in nfl ( not including tonight's game ).
- 21 out of 28 sides teased (7 pt tease) were winners

14 games... 7 out of the 14 games you could not lose regardless of which side you teased.
  • Jump to: