1 vote (1.56%)

64 members have voted

smoothgrh
smoothgrh
  • Threads: 87
November 1st, 2020 at 9:45:23 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

𝐀𝐏'𝐬 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 the new rankings were just released today
the Oregon Ducks have moved up 2 notches since last week
they're now ranked #𝟏𝟐
their record.................................𝟎-𝟎
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚.....................................(-:\

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll

Go Ducks!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
November 2nd, 2020 at 1:28:42 AM permalink

interesting stats re Carson Wentz:

14 fumbles in 2016
16 fumbles in 2019

and he already has 4 fumbles this year

they beat the cowboys last night but Wentz had 4 turnovers - 2 fumbles and 2 interceptions
Please don't feed the trolls
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 88
November 2nd, 2020 at 7:38:59 AM permalink
Fire Anthony Lynn, how does a team lose each gane after having a lead over 17 pts in the last 4 ganes. Yesterday vs Denver, Chargers had a 21 pt lead and lost the game outright on the last play in the game, giving up a touchdown.
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 49
November 2nd, 2020 at 8:23:47 AM permalink
Note: This is not a political post, but it could be. I have two friggin' words for holier-than-thou idiot Jerry Jones:

Colin Kaepernick
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
November 2nd, 2020 at 9:08:44 AM permalink
Quote: redietz

Note: This is not a political post, but it could be. I have two friggin' words for holier-than-thou idiot Jerry Jones:

Colin Kaepernick

At 2-6, it is a little late for that now. That should have been a consideration as soon as Andy Daulton went down. At that point at 2-4 they were still in the hunt (in this division).

Kaepernick would have been a decent fit, if he has anything left but who even knows what he would look like after 3-4 years. Too late now.

AS an Eagles fan, let me just say, what a horrible game to watch. I apologize to the rest of the country that had to sit through that nationally televised game. Ugly, Ugly football. Both teams deserve a loss for that game. What kind of QB turns the ball over 4 times, 2 interceptions and 2 fumbled and still wins by 2 touchdowns, coving the spread?

And about covering the spread, that was a horrendous call on the Eagles last TD. Eagles defensive guy recovered the ball and was on the ground and touched. Should have been Eagles ball right there, but the return for TD should not have counted. Since all turnovers and touchdowns are reviewed, I guess they reviewed it, but clearly were wrong. Who knows maybe the Eagles would have driven 60 yards for a TD to cover the spread anyway, but based on everything up to that point....doubtful.

And finally... Carson Wentz. Year 5 and this guy is not improving....he is clearly getting worse. The Eagles just gave him a guaranteed 4 year contract (128 million I believe). As a fan, that makes me sad.
redietz
redietz
November 2nd, 2020 at 10:13:33 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

At 2-6, it is a little late for that now. That should have been a consideration as soon as Andy Daulton went down. At that point at 2-4 they were still in the hunt (in this division).

Kaepernick would have been a decent fit, if he has anything left but who even knows what he would look like after 3-4 years. Too late now.

AS an Eagles fan, let me just say, what a horrible game to watch. I apologize to the rest of the country that had to sit through that nationally televised game. Ugly, Ugly football. Both teams deserve a loss for that game. What kind of QB turns the ball over 4 times, 2 interceptions and 2 fumbled and still wins by 2 touchdowns, coving the spread?

And about covering the spread, that was a horrendous call on the Eagles last TD. Eagles defensive guy recovered the ball and was on the ground and touched. Should have been Eagles ball right there, but the return for TD should not have counted. Since all turnovers and touchdowns are reviewed, I guess they reviewed it, but clearly were wrong. Who knows maybe the Eagles would have driven 60 yards for a TD to cover the spread anyway, but based on everything up to that point....doubtful.

And finally... Carson Wentz. Year 5 and this guy is not improving....he is clearly getting worse. The Eagles just gave him a guaranteed 4 year contract (128 million I believe). As a fan, that makes me sad.

We had a long debate about this last night. I debated between an Eagles +17 teaser and an Over (35) teaser. I chose wrong. It was the only game I lost this weekend. I should be shot for taking it.

Honestly, this is what happens when you choose a guy from a school where he put up numbers but was rarely under duress. Playing QB at James Madison is like playing QB at Alabama -- you just don't get hit often or hard enough for it to translate into NFL scenarios. That first strip-sack down at the Eagle five, the QB stood there as if he had 10 seconds to throw, which he did at JMU.

KewlJ, I know there was some wind, but I see something wrong with Wentz's arm. He's been hit as much as Burrow, so those two have gotten whacked more than anyone this year. Wentz's arm has either aged or he's hurt. He can't really throw cross field check downs any more. He's lost significant zip from two years ago.

It was a terrible call on the fumble. There were three or four really bad PI calls on Sunday, too, in game-deciding moments. When you're making gray area 30-yard PI calls in low-scoring games, you're essentially deciding the games.
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
November 2nd, 2020 at 11:46:46 AM permalink
Kap doesn’t really want to play football. If he wanted to AND was good he would have torn up the CFL any of the past X number of seasons and made it obvious he should be on a team, like anyone in his position who wanted to play professional football would have done.
redietz
redietz
November 2nd, 2020 at 12:52:47 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Kap doesn’t really want to play football. If he wanted to AND was good he would have torn up the CFL any of the past X number of seasons and made it obvious he should be on a team, like anyone in his position who wanted to play professional football would have done.

Yeah, that's a great argument. How many CFL players in the NFL can you name offhand, even those who "tore it up?"

Reminds me of Warren Moon playing in the CFL because, well, guess why?

Kaepernick's body of work in the NFL is more than enough to justify a roster spot. His final year, playing for a really bad team, he put up good numbers.
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 88
November 2nd, 2020 at 1:36:03 PM permalink
Cowboys also released only player who was kneeling during Anthem last week. Jerry said he was underperforming
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
November 2nd, 2020 at 2:39:23 PM permalink

Yeah, that's a great argument. How many CFL players in the NFL can you name offhand, even those who "tore it up?"

Reminds me of Warren Moon playing in the CFL because, well, guess why?

Kaepernick's body of work in the NFL is more than enough to justify a roster spot. His final year, playing for a really bad team, he put up good numbers.

His final year he got benched for Blaine freaking Gabbert, although that’s probably more because they didn’t want to be forced to pay him A next season if he had a bad injury. The team had a shockingly good season almost immediately after he left, it’s almost like they had a QB with zero leadership. He’s out of the league for the same reason Christian Ponder Tim Tebow and Paxton Lynch are. EJ Manuel and JaMarcus Russell is you insist on black quarterbacks.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
November 2nd, 2020 at 3:09:28 PM permalink
My daughter was at the University of Nevada and was close to Colin Kapernick. She said that he was not very bright but unlike most of the athletes he seemed to try very hard. I know they had a few classes together.

I wasn't very impressed with him in college and I watched most of their games. I was surprised with the success he had in the NFL.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
November 2nd, 2020 at 3:17:48 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My daughter was at the University of Nevada and was close to Colin Kapernick. She said that he was not very bright but unlike most of the athletes he seemed to try very hard. I know they had a few classes together.

I wasn't very impressed with him in college and I watched most of their games. I was surprised with the success he had in the NFL.

Just checking his senior stats. I'm pretty impressed
233 completions, 359 att. 21 TD 8 INT, 1206 rushing yards
Thats a dream QB for me, can pass and run
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
DRich
DRich
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 2nd, 2020 at 3:23:18 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Just checking his senior stats. I'm pretty impressed
233 completions, 359 att. 21 TD 8 INT, 1206 rushing yards
Thats a dream QB for me, can pass and run

Yes, I am happy that the college running QB is now making it to the NFL. NFL offenses are too boring and we need that diversity. I will be happy when the triple option comes to the NFL.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
November 3rd, 2020 at 5:02:10 AM permalink
sports history:

what an interesting sports figure Dave Debusschere was
in addition to being a great hoopster in the NBA HOF, he's one of very, very, few to play in both the NBA and MLB
although he appeared in only 7 games as a pitcher his ERA was under 3.00
the Pistons thought enough of him to make him a player-coach when at the time there when player-coaches were very rare
at age 24 he was the youngest head coach in NBA history

kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
November 6th, 2020 at 1:28:01 PM permalink
So I forgot there was a football game last night and didn't watch but just read that the 49ers down by 24 points, scored a touchdown with 4 seconds left sending the game "over". Lol.

Anyone effected by this?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
November 6th, 2020 at 2:07:30 PM permalink

So I forgot there was a football game last night and didn't watch but just read that the 49ers down by 24 points, scored a touchdown with 4 seconds left sending the game "over". Lol.

Anyone effected by this?

No, I took the last year champ home dog with the points and they did not cover.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
redietz
redietz
November 6th, 2020 at 11:18:58 PM permalink

His final year he got benched for Blaine freaking Gabbert, although that’s probably more because they didn’t want to be forced to pay him A next season if he had a bad injury. The team had a shockingly good season almost immediately after he left, it’s almost like they had a QB with zero leadership. He’s out of the league for the same reason Christian Ponder Tim Tebow and Paxton Lynch are. EJ Manuel and JaMarcus Russell is you insist on black quarterbacks.

Frankly, if you think he's comparable to any of the players you just listed, you really have no idea what you're looking at.
redietz
redietz
November 6th, 2020 at 11:30:50 PM permalink

Anyone effected by this?

Well, kewlJ, I wasn't affected much, but let me tell you. The opening total was 51 1/2. The line came down to 48. I was in a forced-choice contest where you choose totals, and the total they had was 51 1/2, so I used Under.

Now, one interesting thing is the decision to kick the PAT at the end rather than go for two.

So that total middled, opening to closing line, and here's the killer -- I think this was the fourth NFL game to have the total middle based on line moves in the last two weeks. Man, that never happens, but the covid and injury line moves created some space, and the games landed on the numbers in question.

Oh yeah, one offshore has a promo where if you hit the Thursday night score exactly, they give you 2K. So I picked 30-17. LOL. I should post that in the "Losing with Style" thread.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
November 7th, 2020 at 5:34:51 AM permalink

Frankly, if you think he's comparable to any of the players you just listed, you really have no idea what you're looking at.

Appreciate the insult. Saying he’s not anything like those players isn’t an insult, the way you chose to frame it is 100% intended to be insulting.

Bottom line it was clear when he originally got cut loose, (I realize it was a player option but he was going to be cut without restructuring) he wasn’t viewed as a top 20 QB in the league because the salary wasn’t really that bad and it meant that he was also untradeable with a starting QB salary (pre-kneeling). If your talent isn’t a DIFFERENCE MAKER, especially if you’re going to be a backup, other factors matter than if you’re one of the best 60 players at the position. Which is why Eric Reid found jobs that Kaep didn’t, the talent was considerably higher than replacement level. This is completely ignoring the almost five year layoff.
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Nov 7, 2020
redietz
redietz
November 7th, 2020 at 6:01:59 AM permalink

Appreciate the insult. Saying he’s not anything like those players isn’t an insult, the way you chose to frame it is 100% intended to be insulting.

Bottom line it was clear when he originally got cut loose, (I realize it was a player option but he was going to be cut without restructuring) he wasn’t viewed as a top 20 QB in the league because the salary wasn’t really that bad and it meant that he was also untradeable with a starting QB salary (pre-kneeling). If your talent isn’t a DIFFERENCE MAKER, especially if you’re going to be a backup, other factors matter than if you’re one of the best 60 players at the position. Which is why Eric Reid found jobs that Kaep didn’t, the talent was considerably higher than replacement level. This is completely ignoring the almost five year layoff.

That's a great argument. Like Kaepernick isn't better than 75% of the backups in the league. Now as far as expertise goes, I've been making a living betting football for 40 years. So was I insulting you? No, I was informing you that there are opinions and there are opinions that matter. Mine is the latter.

This is what I love about football and how I make a living. Everybody has an opinion. Just like everyone can be a minister or a sports bettor.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Thanked by
unJonRogerKint
November 7th, 2020 at 6:08:35 AM permalink

No, I was informing you that there are opinions and there are opinions that matter. Mine is the latter.

Are you or have you been on a coaching staff or in a front office? Your opinion isn’t as important as you apparently think it is otherwise. Congratulations on making a living with “handicapping services” for 40 years. What the motivation is for “informing” people of that ad nauseum on this website is is quite the mystery. And yes, it was framed as an insult, but demeaning others opinions and insulting their intelligence isn’t an insult because your opinion “matters.”
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Nov 7, 2020
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
November 9th, 2020 at 4:43:13 AM permalink
What's up with the Steeler kicking game? Romo claimed in the last game they didn't kick a field goal to at least guarantee a tie* [pretty much] as the game was in it's last minutes because it was too likely to get blocked. Instead they went for it on 4th down and failed ...

If there is something wrong with their kicking game, that's a glaring hole in a team otherwise good enough to stay undefeated

* edit: I mean so that it would go into overtime
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
Thanked by
odiousgambit
November 9th, 2020 at 5:09:34 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

What's up with the Steeler kicking game? Romo claimed in the last game they didn't kick a field goal to at least guarantee a tie* [pretty much] as the game was in it's last minutes because it was too likely to get blocked. Instead they went for it on 4th down and failed ...

If there is something wrong with their kicking game, that's a glaring hole in a team otherwise good enough to stay undefeated

The Cowboys had already blocked one kick in the game, and came close a couple of other times. There was definitely a breakdown in the Steelers' FG/XP protection. Tomlin obviously had more confidence in his defense than his special teams at the end of the game.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 9th, 2020 at 8:49:34 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

With the exception of Gary Anderson the Steelers special teams have been awful for like 40 years now. Well, they had Bobby April as coach 2-3 years and they did well then.

It is just one of those things a team always has to deal with,

I don't care. I picked the win on a parlay and took the points straight up. Both paid!
smoothgrh
smoothgrh
  • Threads: 87
November 9th, 2020 at 2:41:59 PM permalink
The Tampa Bay Bucs attempt 5 rushes against the Saints, an NFL-record low. And one was a kneel down!

How many NFL games end with a kneel down by the losing team?
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 9th, 2020 at 3:57:58 PM permalink
In discussing circus circus shooting metro spokesman used term Group therefore ITV iß presumed to btre a gang k¡fight.
M
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 9th, 2020 at 3:59:24 PM permalink
In discussing circus circus shooting metro spokesman used term Group therefore it is presumed to be e a gang k¡fight.
M
redietz
redietz
November 11th, 2020 at 10:45:17 AM permalink
Took some of my ill-gotten (LOL) Biden money and bet three golfers for the Masters. Took Reed at 30-1, Fowler at 66-1, and Fleetwood at 70-something to 1. We'll see if any of them can make a run. Fleetwood has yet to play more than one good round in any tournament.
DRich
DRich
November 11th, 2020 at 4:46:53 PM permalink

Took some of my ill-gotten (LOL) Biden money and bet three golfers for the Masters. Took Reed at 30-1, Fowler at 66-1, and Fleetwood at 70-something to 1. We'll see if any of them can make a run. Fleetwood has yet to play more than one good round in any tournament.

I like the Reed and Fleetwood bet.

My long shots are Web Simpson at 45-1 and Adam Scott at 60-1.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2020 at 3:12:34 AM permalink
Steelers -400 to win their division. Lock or sucker bet?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
November 12th, 2020 at 5:52:53 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Most likely neither? It is certainly not a lock, only two games up on the Ravens who have a greater point differential than the Steelers, that Thanksgiving day game will be important for their stronghold on the division. Also given Roethlisbergers injury history can’t just assume he will be healthy, can’t be that confident if they end up with Rudolph back there again. FWIW Roethlisberger is currently on the COVID reserve list and his status for this weeks game won’t be known until at least Saturday I think.
DRich
DRich
November 12th, 2020 at 6:28:38 AM permalink

Most likely neither? It is certainly not a lock, only two games up on the Ravens who have a greater point differential than the Steelers, that Thanksgiving day game will be important for their stronghold on the division. Also given Roethlisbergers injury history can’t just assume he will be healthy, can’t be that confident if they end up with Rudolph back there again. FWIW Roethlisberger is currently on the COVID reserve list and his status for this weeks game won’t be known until at least Saturday I think.

I agree completely. Steelers tend to play down to their competition and play many close games. A Covid outbreak is too likely for me to lay -400.
redietz
redietz
November 12th, 2020 at 7:51:56 AM permalink

Interesting question. On one hand, the Steelers won the first Ravens head-to-head; on the other hand, boy, the Ravens kicked the hell out of them on the field but managed to lose the game somehow.

So for the Ravens to win the division, they MUST win the rematch and it's at Pitt, so they will be significant dogs (-180 or -190). Then they must make up another game. Tall order.

Given the schedule the next two weeks, Ravens are in a tough spot.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
November 12th, 2020 at 7:58:11 AM permalink

Interesting question. On one hand, the Steelers won the first Ravens head-to-head; on the other hand, boy, the Ravens kicked the hell out of them on the field but managed to lose the game somehow.

So for the Ravens to win the division, they MUST win the rematch and it's at Pitt, so they will be significant dogs (-180 or -190). Then they must make up another game. Tall order.

Agree though Ben’s knees are a concern. The production drop off for QB2 is severe.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
redietz
redietz
November 12th, 2020 at 8:28:34 AM permalink
Here's a brutal loss for you. I have Toledo at +550 to win the MAC. Well, Buffalo is the best team, but I thought Toledo could win their division, and I thought last night's game at Western Michigan was where the rubber was going to meet the road, so to speak. Winner was going to win the division, in all likelihood.

Toledo has 10 point lead, has played over their heads the entire game, then goes three-man-rush prevent with under three minutes left (up by 10), and gets ripped to shreds, loses onside kick, then gets ripped up again. Gets beat with 17 seconds left. Western Mich did a Dan Marino fake spike thing to win.

Here's the saving grace. I tried to middle the game, thinking if I lost a nail-biter, I'd make money. So I had Toledo +3 (-120) bet real early Wednesday, then came back with a Western Mich ML at -120 at kickoff and "sided" the game. So we got 90% of our money back from the future.

Defensive coordinator should be fired for Toledo. Those kids played their brains out and he blew it. They had not played three man rush the entire game until the final two possessions, which means they had not played it this season (MAC's second game). Just terrible coaching. There is almost no way to mentally recover from that kind of effort and loss.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2020 at 8:35:17 AM permalink

Thanks to all who replied even if I only answer one.

Yes, Ben has the virus they say. But I hear he will probably play, though he will not get many/any reps all week.

I do not want to lay the -400 as much as package it with a few other locks in a parlay assuming they allow it. 2 game lead with 8 to go yeah it is all about that TG Day Ravens game. Might use it in some parlays.
DRich
DRich
November 12th, 2020 at 9:20:11 AM permalink

Yes, Ben has the virus they say. But I hear he will probably play, though he will not get many/any reps all week.

I had not heard that he has it or tested positive. I thought it was just a contact tracing situation. If he has Covid he will not play this week.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2020 at 11:12:03 AM permalink

I had not heard that he has it or tested positive. I thought it was just a contact tracing situation. If he has Covid he will not play this week.

I did not hear all the details. One of my podcasts and I think on "Lock It In" (same hosts) said he can probably return to team premises Saturday IIRC.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
November 15th, 2020 at 1:55:05 AM permalink

home field advantage is probably now nonexistent in the NFL due to the pandemic eliminating so many live fans

from the article:

"With roughly two-thirds of teams allowing limited fans and the rest none at all because of the pandemic, hosts went 65-67-1 through nine weeks.

If road teams end up with a winning record for the first time since 1968 and just the second time since the early 1950s, the pandemic-limited crowds figure to be the factor players and coaches point to the most.

"The home-field advantage really isn’t what it used to be when you don’t have 75-80,000 people screaming at you,” Washington Coach Ron Rivera said. “So it does take on a whole different atmosphere. Whether that’s it or not, that seems to be one of the good reasons why.”

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/nov/14/advantage-lost-nfl-home-teams/
billryan
billryan
November 15th, 2020 at 7:34:07 AM permalink
I've always felt that most of the home-field advantage comes from sleeping in ones own bed.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
November 15th, 2020 at 7:52:56 AM permalink
The book “Scorecasting” and the Journal of Sport Science conducted research that concluded that the majority of homefield advantage was due to referee bias, taking the crowd out should eliminate most of that.
DRich
DRich
November 15th, 2020 at 12:49:35 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I've always felt that most of the home-field advantage comes from sleeping in ones own bed.

I agree to a degree. i think all travel is stressful and the fatigue from that causes letdowns. I think the fans are the most insignificant part of home field advantage.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 15th, 2020 at 1:12:48 PM permalink
Oh, wow! People with squares all over Cleveland are screaming right now!
DRich
DRich
November 15th, 2020 at 1:15:11 PM permalink

Oh, wow! People with squares all over Cleveland are screaming right now!

Wouldn't the outcome only affect 2% of them?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
November 15th, 2020 at 1:26:00 PM permalink
What an inspiring performance by the New York football Giants to pull into NFC contention today...now no team in the division has a better than a -29 point point differential, the Iggles, who have played one less game. Still anybody’s division..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 15th, 2020 at 1:38:33 PM permalink

So 2% are screaming. And anyone took a live over.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 15th, 2020 at 4:49:28 PM permalink
Bills had three defenders surrounding Deandre Hopkins on Hail Mary TD. All 3 tried to out jump DH. None tried to strip ball, pull on his arms, etc.... pacifists, I guess.

Overall good day for Buffalo. Three from secondary out due to COVID protocols. Best LB also out. Lost 1st round DE early on. They have bye. Hopefully all back. Division now between them and the Fish.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
November 15th, 2020 at 11:44:57 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Bills had three defenders surrounding Deandre Hopkins on Hail Mary TD.

wow - exciting finish indeed

Kyler Murray is emerging as a great one - he's one tough little guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reuYu-xjhNg&feature=emb_err_woyt

billryan
billryan
November 16th, 2020 at 7:40:34 AM permalink

wow - exciting finish indeed

Kyler Murray is emerging as a great one - he's one tough little guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reuYu-xjhNg&feature=emb_err_woyt

That was an amazing throw. I did not think he had the arm strength to do that while on an almost dead run. I hope he can stay healthy as he has a great future if he does.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 16th, 2020 at 11:25:58 AM permalink

Word is some books made 6 figures off it!
  • Jump to: