heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
January 16th, 2024 at 3:05:20 PM permalink
Broke off into this thread for my question
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/online/38841-any-aviator-crash-game-fans-here-heres-my-ev-plan

Quote: DRich

Count the reel stops on each reel
link to original post

What about slot machines that DONT have reel stops? Have you ever worked on any that have not had any stops? How do they differ in any way from a slot machine with stops if so?

edit

IDK why but im doubting my thoughts that megaways and other slots actually do have stops and i thought they didnt
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
January 16th, 2024 at 3:21:57 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/online/38841-any-aviator-crash-game-fans-here-heres-my-ev-plan

link to original post

What about slot machines that DONT have reel stops? Have you ever worked on any that have not had any stops? How do they differ in any way from a slot machine with stops if so?

edit

IDK why but im doubting my thoughts that megaways and other slots actually do have stops and i thought they didnt

link to original post

I am trying to think of a game that doesn't have reels. Off the top of my head I can't. Some games a "reel" may not be what most people think. Picture a 3x5 game where each cell is independent. That would usually just be 15 separate reels that would stil have strips even though you can only have one symbol at a time.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
January 16th, 2024 at 4:18:47 PM permalink
reel stops as in there is no time in which you see an empty space in between a symbol

you see in the megaways it seems as if there isnt any space in between the symbols and its symbol size that is also a part of the math of the game

also your first answer was really interesting in general no time was wasted

edit

this is actually one of my favorite conceptual slots that pokerstars PA has

the "reel" starts at the lower left hand corner and proceeds up to the top left hand corner going in a spiral essentially at the end
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
January 16th, 2024 at 4:47:07 PM permalink

Quote: heatmap

link to original post

edit

link to original post

I am trying to think of a game that doesn't have reels. Off the top of my head I can't. Some games a "reel" may not be what most people think. Picture a 3x5 game where each cell is independent. That would usually just be 15 separate reels that would stil have strips even though you can only have one symbol at a time.
link to original post

I don't recall names, but... the one where you try to crush balls for prizes, and the one where you try to make the lightning reach the top (like a strongman bell at a carnival).
May the cards fall in your favor.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
heatmap
January 16th, 2024 at 4:51:27 PM permalink
May the cards fall in your favor.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter