Theguyoverthere
Theguyoverthere
  • Threads: 9
December 21st, 2023 at 4:17:19 PM permalink
I asked the Wizard about this on his live stream and he didn’t seem to even recognize a Washington tribal lottery system and also assumed the slots in Washington were normal independent class 3 machines. What’s going on?
Theguyoverthere
Theguyoverthere
  • Threads: 9
December 31st, 2023 at 7:39:00 PM permalink

“All plays and pays are solely determined by the outcome of the Electronic Scratch Ticket as received from the central computer”.

So my question remains … can we … do anything with this? Don’t play if the person next to you just got a jackpot ?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
December 31st, 2023 at 11:50:56 PM permalink
Quote: Theguyoverthere

So my question remains … can we … do anything with this? Don’t play if the person next to you just got a jackpot ?
link to original post

This is why I play machines in Montana instead. ;)
May the cards fall in your favor.
itsmejeff
itsmejeff
  • Threads: 3
Thanked by
Mukke
January 5th, 2024 at 8:55:01 PM permalink
The explanation of the TLS system can be found in the gaming compact.

https://wsgc.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2023-11/E-2007%2520Amendment%25202%2520%2528App%2520X2%2529.pdf#page=10

The Professor is a con artist and a moron, but he mostly gets it right. A template of all wins and losses is created. The template is used to create a set of all tickets for that game. Tickets are randomly distributed into subsets of between 5000 and 10000 tickets. A subset is loaded into a game. The tickets are sold in order. They cannot be randomized again. It is like the roll of physical instant lottery tickets. The players compete to find the winners. After a ticket is played, it is discarded. This means that odds of winning change and odds of big wins can be 0.00 if other players have already won them. The minimum RTP is 75% and a game can be pulled as long as it has paid at least 75% of money wagered back to players. His idea of finding deals with mostly winning tickets makes no sense at all because you do not know the previous results or how many subsets exist.

Bingo is much more complicated. Play Synergy, the company that bought the assets of Aruze, has a video poker based on bingo that it claims is "skill based." I cannot find the patent so I am not sure how it works.

https://learn.play-synergy.com/hubfs/Syn+BBP+slick_2600+bartop_lo+res.pdf
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
January 5th, 2024 at 11:54:01 PM permalink
Quote: itsmejeff

Bingo is much more complicated. Play Synergy, the company that bought the assets of Aruze, has a video poker based on bingo that it claims is "skill based." I cannot find the patent so I am not sure how it works.

link to original post

I'd heard rumors of a Class II VP that played like real VP.
All I'd seen were Genie games.
The rumors suggested that the bingo draw mapped which cards and replacement cards would be delivered.
Since there are "only" around 311million deals, there has to be a way to map a much more complex bingo game to it... they just went through the hassle.
May the cards fall in your favor.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
DieterMukke
January 6th, 2024 at 4:33:46 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: itsmejeff

link to original post

I'd heard rumors of a Class II VP that played like real VP.
All I'd seen were Genie games.
The rumors suggested that the bingo draw mapped which cards and replacement cards would be delivered.
Since there are "only" around 311million deals, there has to be a way to map a much more complex bingo game to it... they just went through the hassle.
link to original post

Around 20 years ago I developed a Class II Bingo version of video poker that played a completely fair style Class III game. When I came up with it I really had high hopes thinking the Class II manufacturers would love to have a VP games that plays exactly like Class III. It turns out they weren't interested at all because the people would play whatever VP they put out. Only some of us purists would seem to care.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
  • Jump to: