ChallengedMilly
ChallengedMilly
  • Threads: 23
September 19th, 2021 at 3:01:39 PM permalink
So I know Wiz and some other sites track larger jackpots on slot machines. Has anyone ever compiled all that info and see if their are any unusual trends or particular slots that have a higher rate of popping a jackpot? While technically each machine should have an even distribution of wins, we know quirks in programming and playability(slots on ends of rows get more play than in middle) may contribute to more frequent wins.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
September 19th, 2021 at 6:58:57 PM permalink
Quote: ChallengedMilly

So I know Wiz and some other sites track larger jackpots on slot machines. Has anyone ever compiled all that info and see if their are any unusual trends or particular slots that have a higher rate of popping a jackpot? While technically each machine should have an even distribution of wins, we know quirks in programming and playability(slots on ends of rows get more play than in middle) may contribute to more frequent wins.

• link to original post

i dont know why i think this but i think the jackpot tracker is based on self submitted jackpots - you may need a picture in order to confirm it but im just guessing in general
    • Jump to: