No votes (0%)
1 vote (100%)

1 member has voted

wrxrob
wrxrob
  • Threads: 8
August 31st, 2018 at 8:50:35 PM permalink
Spotted this on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9p5ewAQzrI

Look precisely at 30:23. Progressive feature hits simultaneously with the bonus round. As the progressive win screen fades away, look to the right at the Mystery Games option. For a split second at 30:23, you can actually see what is hiding behind the Mystery Games, which is 3 free games at 6x5.

Earlier in the video, he hits the bonus without the progressive feature, and the glitch is not there, therefore this will be a rare glitch to encounter.

AP strategy: Whip out your phone and record video of the progressive fade, stop, and playback the video in slow motion before selecting your free games. Select the Mystery if it's an upgrade over the other choices.

Edit: I kept the slot name out of this post, so the manufacturer doesn't randomly discover this glitch, and subsequently fix it.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
September 29th, 2018 at 6:02:51 PM permalink
Quote: wrxrob

Spotted this on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9p5ewAQzrI

Look precisely at 30:23. Progressive feature hits simultaneously with the bonus round. As the progressive win screen fades away, look to the right at the Mystery Games option. For a split second at 30:23, you can actually see what is hiding behind the Mystery Games, which is 3 free games at 6x5.

Earlier in the video, he hits the bonus without the progressive feature, and the glitch is not there, therefore this will be a rare glitch to encounter.

AP strategy: Whip out your phone and record video of the progressive fade, stop, and playback the video in slow motion before selecting your free games. Select the Mystery if it's an upgrade over the other choices.

Edit: I kept the slot name out of this post, so the manufacturer doesn't randomly discover this glitch, and subsequently fix it.

Three free games at 6 times 5 is phenomenally good. Add a max bet at times 20(Pharaoh's Fortune and Cleopatra allow you to hit 20 times the win in just one spin. :) and you could potentially not have to work for an entire month! :D Even if you just make a dollar base each game, that gives you $1800 if I did my calculations correctly. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 6
Thanked by
AxelWolf
October 3rd, 2018 at 11:00:01 PM permalink
You're most likely spinning in a negative EV state for too many spins for this potential edge to compensate for that loss.
  • Jump to: