UKMark
UKMark
  • Threads: 7
June 10th, 2020 at 9:38:16 AM permalink
Hi

I've developed a new range of online poker tournaments and I am looking to get some feedback on what poker players look for in the games they choose to play online. If you play online poker and wouldn't mind giving me about 5 min of your time to answer this short survey I'd be very grateful.

If this does get to be developed then I hope to be able to offer some free tickets to play the tournaments so watch this space, but you may have to wait a few months :)

Thanks in advance if you do complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q38W95N

Cheers
Success comes in cans, not cant's
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
June 10th, 2020 at 12:05:27 PM permalink
Quote: UKMark

Hi

I've developed a new range of online poker tournaments and I am looking to get some feedback on what poker players look for in the games they choose to play online. If you play online poker and wouldn't mind giving me about 5 min of your time to answer this short survey I'd be very grateful.

If this does get to be developed then I hope to be able to offer some free tickets to play the tournaments so watch this space, but you may have to wait a few months :)

Thanks in advance if you do complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q38W95N

Cheers

Do you generate your results based on any player data? Or do you do a shuffle and then individually pick each number out of that shuffle?
UKMark
UKMark
  • Threads: 7
June 10th, 2020 at 1:10:09 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Do you generate your results based on any player data? Or do you do a shuffle and then individually pick each number out of that shuffle?

Hey Heatmap, not wanting to sound dumb but I don't get what you're asking here??? Am I missing something? lol

The poker games are poker tournaments that I'm hoping to get a third party to develop.
Success comes in cans, not cant's
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
June 10th, 2020 at 3:39:51 PM permalink
Quote: UKMark

Hey Heatmap, not wanting to sound dumb but I don't get what you're asking here??? Am I missing something? lol

The poker games are poker tournaments that I'm hoping to get a third party to develop.

Ah a programmer?
  • Jump to: