Thread Rating:

teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5444
October 3rd, 2013 at 6:03:26 PM permalink
I played at the $100 table at Horseshoe Cleveland (they open it on weekends) for about two shooters once. I lost one unit. I just wanted to do it for the excitement. It wasn't very exciting. I'll take the $1 table at Jokers Wild over it any day.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 313
  • Posts: 6897
October 3rd, 2013 at 6:20:47 PM permalink
Quote: Ahigh

But let me ask you a question, why you gotta be the way you are?



I chose this path because it was a good fit.

I am suspicious (not paranoid) of aggrandizing claims made by others, and enjoy aggressively testing them.
"What, me worry?"
Chance187
Chance187
Joined: Sep 10, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
September 25th, 2016 at 11:51:55 AM permalink
I would play at that casino and so would my friends. I expect the tables would be full unlike what I just saw. We just spent 5 days in Vegas, I was amazed at the 6-5 blackjack games with no one playing and the number of 100 and 200 dollar tables that were also empty. All of these tables, in numerous casinos, had dealers standing there doing nothing. Now that costs money.
I fnally found a good game at TI and had a great time.
I was told at one casino that I could not set the dice, house rules. I was the only player at any of their tables. I picked up my chips and left, once again dealers standing around with nothing to do.
I know it's their right to make the rules but I will vote with my wallet.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
September 25th, 2016 at 12:15:08 PM permalink
Quote: Chance187

I would play at that casino and so would my friends. I expect the tables would be full unlike what I just saw. We just spent 5 days in Vegas, I was amazed at the 6-5 blackjack games with no one playing and the number of 100 and 200 dollar tables that were also empty. All of these tables, in numerous casinos, had dealers standing there doing nothing. Now that costs money.
I fnally found a good game at TI and had a great time.
I was told at one casino that I could not set the dice, house rules. I was the only player at any of their tables. I picked up my chips and left, once again dealers standing around with nothing to do.
I know it's their right to make the rules but I will vote with my wallet.


If more and more people start doing this (vote with your wallet/get), casinos will eventually the picture.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 1965
February 24th, 2021 at 10:15:20 AM permalink
Quote: midwestgb

Bob, you have it backwards. Respectfully.

Frank and his fellows should as a matter of good business sense be welcomed into each and every casino they visit. Here is why...

Gambling is built on a dream. Just as golfers take to the links dreaming of playing one hole during their round just like Tiger and Jack ("Honey, I birdied no. 14 today!), gamblers visit the gaming tables dreaming of the big score.

Casinos need the Frank Scobletes of the world, making money and writing of their big scores. So the rest of us have something to dream about when we walk through the door.



Tiger was a putt setter.
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 2379
February 24th, 2021 at 1:35:21 PM permalink
I've been verbally accused of dice setting before. Never at a top end casino though.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Marcusclark66
Marcusclark66
Joined: Mar 26, 2020
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 271
February 24th, 2021 at 2:37:01 PM permalink
Properties can ban a person for anything if they really desire to. All casinos are private property.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19182
February 24th, 2021 at 4:47:13 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I've been verbally accused of dice setting before. Never at a top end casino though.

Accused of SETTING dice.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 2379
February 24th, 2021 at 4:56:04 PM permalink
I win fair and square.

The pit boss accused me just because I was winning too much. Mostly he wanted to unsettle me I assume. After all, how could he have known that telekinesis is within my powers.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Ace2
Ace2
Joined: Oct 2, 2017
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 866
February 24th, 2021 at 6:34:57 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I win fair and square.

The pit boss accused me just because I was winning too much. Mostly he wanted to unsettle me I assume. After all, how could he have known that telekinesis is within my powers.

I was banned from Cosmopolitan because I never lost a single bet.
Itís all about making that GTA

  • Jump to: