OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
September 7th, 2023 at 3:16:58 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

(truncated!)

Quote: OnceDear

I could have sold him any old BS.
Sometimes the anecdote trumps the reality.
link to original post

The myth is sometimes more precious than the facts.
(If I didn't know better, I'd say you set out to troll your dear colleague, ever so gently.)
link to original post

Nothing gentle about it. He'd given me a hard time in the office and i just KNEW how to yank his chain. He bit, hook line and sinker.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
September 7th, 2023 at 3:23:01 PM permalink
A quick update on the progress of this bunch of 'Method' sessions....

I haven't bothered to count or report since the 100 session mark, but I carried on and ramped up my wagers to typically 50p.
I've now far exceeded my approx £20 anticipated profit. I've had something like 115 consecutive winning sessions and ZERO losing sessions.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
September 7th, 2023 at 4:51:36 PM permalink

Quote: Dieter

(truncated!)

I could have sold him any old BS.
Sometimes the anecdote trumps the reality.
link to original post

The myth is sometimes more precious than the facts.
(If I didn't know better, I'd say you set out to troll your dear colleague, ever so gently.)
link to original post

Nothing gentle about it. He'd given me a hard time in the office and i just KNEW how to yank his chain. He bit, hook line and sinker.
link to original post

"Gently" may have been the part I knew better...
May the cards fall in your favor.
OnceDear
OnceDear
September 11th, 2023 at 9:28:03 AM permalink

I just competed 11 more sessions.
That brings me to 100 Consecutive Winning Sessions with Zero losing sessions.

I need to do a final tally.
link to original post

Well, another 6 days another 100 sessions. Some of them I dipped DEEP into my profit in the account balance.
But I was confident of winning every session, because each time, the math told me that was the most likely outcome.

But STILL, OnceDear's Method is just a recreational and educational exercise. It has ZERO $ Value and it was always a definite -EV proposition at every wager and every session start point.

I've now completed 200 Consecutive Winning Sessions. ZERO Losing Sessions.

That's one buy-in of £10.51 and one buy-in of £10.
I'm currently in profit by just over £70.
Now. Over to my Blog...
https://wizardofvegas.com/member/oncedear/blog/#post2661

Last edited by: OnceDear on Sep 11, 2023
  • Jump to: