Thread Rating:

dawinnaatlozins
dawinnaatlozins
  • Threads: 0
March 30th, 2021 at 9:31:01 PM permalink
Wellbush tell me the system please i need the system oh powerful system its become like frotos ring
Wellbush
Wellbush 
  • Threads: 4
Thanks for this post from:
Zcore13
March 30th, 2021 at 10:18:13 PM permalink
Quote: dawinnaatlozins

Wellbush tell me the system please i need the system oh powerful system its become like frotos ring

Yeah!!! You and Zc are right! You've never been wrong and you've taken over this thread with your behaviour. You're both in charge of this thread now. No need for me to post anything more. We're all gonna see your original enthralling info now. We're waiting!.....
Only gamble 'a little' for fun, or, if 'you know' you can win.
Wellbush
Wellbush 
March 30th, 2021 at 10:21:27 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

Yeah!!! You and Zc are right! You've never been wrong and you've taken over this thread with your behaviour. You're both in charge of this thread now. No need for me to post anything more. We're all gonna see your original enthralling info now. We're waiting!.....

Hm.....Dawinna and Zc could even be the same person, or the same family, etc? I suppose we'll never know? Hm....
Wellbush
Wellbush 
March 30th, 2021 at 11:02:31 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

It's all true. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't change the facts. You keep saying the same stuff. Then I reply saying basically the same thing you already didn't listen to. Then it gets repeated over and over. Stop stating incorrect information that your betting system can beat the house edge and I'll stop telling you it can't. Pretty simple.

ZCore13

Oh yeah, ZC. I keep repeating myself, unlike you! And I keep failing to provide new info! Hmmm
dawinnaatlozins
dawinnaatlozins
  • Threads: 0
March 30th, 2021 at 11:52:19 PM permalink
i am the winner at losing, now tell me ur darn system or im gonna go broke!
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 46
Thanks for this post from:
charliepatrick
March 31st, 2021 at 2:21:18 AM permalink

Hm.....Dawinna and Zc could even be the same person, or the same family, etc? I suppose we'll never know? Hm....

Hi WellBush
I'd stepped back a bit from this thread because I don't wish to engage you in fruitless back and forth about some system which I see as nonsense and worthless. That's still the case, but I'm stepping back in with my moderator hat on.

I see that my original reply has proven correct...
Quote: OnceDear

This is what's likely to happen next.....
I will politely assert to you that you are wrong. There is no progressive system that can turn a negative expectation game such as blackjack into a positive expectation game. Your system won't do that, cannot do that.
Other posters in this thread might laugh at you, but really they are laughing at your notion, so don't take it personally.

Yet other posters might hop in to say to ignore the naysayers like me or Wizard.

Along the way you had some help in testing what we know of your system by the ever helpful Charlie Patrick. A bonus for you. But because you did not and will not divulge all of your system, we reach deadlock: You assert that your system works: Others assert that it doesn't. It Doesn't.
There won't be a resolution to that, so get used to the idea. Feel smug in your knowledge that you know a secret that no-one here or elsewhere will ever know.
You have the Holy Grail. Go sip from it while we go on about our mundane lives.

You express the opinion that you are maybe insulted or bullied here. I still disagree with that. Your system is what's being derided, quite firmly. Your system is laughable and your clinging to it puts you in a tough and unfortunate place. Let it go, or take it elsewhere to show off or invest in. This tough audience is not for you.

In a previous post, ZCore13 showed a sock puppet. That is not an insult. It was an indication that he believes that your ID here is a duplicate for some previously banned member.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
March 31st, 2021 at 2:30:39 AM permalink

Does WizardofVegas.com therefore only accept their views? I think WizardofVegas.com should consider discussing what's in this post.

He pre-empted you.
Quote: sub-heading of the 'Betting Systems' sub-forum. Written by Wizard

All betting systems are worthless. However, for the mathematically challenged, here is a forum of your own.

Quote:

I, for one, will not be replying to legitimate discussion on my strategy, till I think WizardofVegas meets standards I deem acceptable.

A perfect solution.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
March 31st, 2021 at 2:37:24 AM permalink
I have great systems, but even worse luck.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 38
March 31st, 2021 at 2:50:30 AM permalink
Wellbush, Zcore's posts were not insulting, they're factual. And when you come to a forum essentially claiming that you have magic beans, you can't expect people to take you seriously.

You, on the other hand, have insulted other members up and down the street:

Now there are some apparently very highly qualified beings that say: "How can a series of negative numbers come up with a positive result?" You'll just have to forgive these highly intelligent beings for their ignorance. You'll see them jump up and down and post all sorts of ridiculous stuff coz even though they may in fact be highly intelligent, somehow the transition to their higher state has meant they now can't understand very simple maths!!!

I think many of you readers may be dumbfounded as to how the highly intelligent beings have missed such a simple point! I am totally dumbfounded by their =$#@)/ ignorance, too. But, we'll just have to put up with it....They'll probably go down fighting into ignorant Neverland, where they belong! They'll probably continue to spout irrelevant formulae, make baseless theories, follow continuous lines of illogical nonsense, but give in? Well, we'll probably never see it till the whole world is finally telling them that the Earth is a sphere, and not flat!!!

it can be very difficult for many people to see what is or isn't factual or reasonable information..... Psychologists can help with these types of issues.

It's sad, and people like Zc probably think they win an argument this way. But their mental capacity is clearly lacking

They think they're so smart, but they haven't learnt since kindergarten what bullying is!

I provided a simplified example based on logic, but maybe your apparent esteemed IQ cannot understand it?

Surely you can apply the example I gave to a coin toss : just replace the D-dealer wins to Heads, and P-player wins to Tails. Is it too simple for you?

...the longer this attempt by so called experts to disprove the strategy....

Leaving OnceDear aside for the moment, though I'll probably be back to bring him to his knees later on...

So, Mr Bluejay, apart from your article on betting systems (I'll no doubt get to the article and rip that apart too, in forthcoming posts)...

Not some flawed logic like Mr Bluejay's assertion that my English shows I lack credibility!!! That should at least lower Mr Bluejay's credibility down quite a few rungs, though!!!

Iíll stop here and continue #@%&) apart Mr Bluejay in further posts, before I get back to OnceDear. I see I hit a raw nerve with Mr Bluejay already! God knows where heíll end up after Iíve finished with him!!!😃

Let me continue to pry apart Mr Bluejay

But mathematicians have been saying that it's theoretically impossible to beat the dealer using such a strategy. Don't be fooled by their ignorance. I will tear their theories apart and shove them in the bin, where they belong.

....remember that there'll still be plenty of naysayers around saying that the problem is theory. You can ignore them as I tear their theories up and use simple math, which they don't seem to understand...

Now I haven't finished with Mr Bluejay....I am just debunking some myths that his undoubtedly just copied from other wizards, poor devil.

Wellbush
Wellbush 
March 31st, 2021 at 3:25:00 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Wellbush, Zcore's posts were not insulting, they're factual. And when you come to a forum essentially claiming that you have magic beans, you can't expect people to take you seriously.

You, on the other hand, have insulted other members up and down the street:

Thanks Mr Bluejay, and others. I can reply with plenty of counter arguments, but it seems I can't, lest OD suspends me. My hands are tied! (Sorry about the exclamation mark!)!

!

• Jump to: