Thread Rating:

Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 824
March 24th, 2021 at 4:44:41 PM permalink
as you've stated charliepatrick, , BJ player wins 45%, dealer wins 52% - a win/loss difference of 7% (excluding ties and bonuses).

The simplified example I used gave the dealer a 14% win loss dealer advantage, yet the player came out in front!
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 6392
March 24th, 2021 at 4:55:10 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

as you've stated charliepatrick, , BJ player wins 45%, dealer wins 52% - a win/loss difference of 7% (excluding ties and bonuses).

The simplified example I used gave the dealer a 14% win loss dealer advantage, yet the player came out in front!

WellBush,
Do us all a favour.
Eliminate the pesky rules of Blackjack 3:2 payouts, doubles, splits and ties.

If your system is anywhere close to my understanding, apply it to the less complex single zero roulette (Red versus black) which has none of those complications.

Indeed, boil it down for a fair coin toss game. Prove us wrong, not with one stream of possible game rounds, but ALL possible sequences.

Or, take it to the casino and try it.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Mar 24, 2021
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 824
March 24th, 2021 at 4:55:45 PM permalink
Actually you are wrong ZCore13 to blanket everything I say and believe is wrong. I provided a simplified example based on logic, but maybe your apparent esteemed IQ cannot understand it?

I don't believe I should stay silent just because of the apparent esteemed audience here, and because you're not an administrator, you should keep your authoritive inclinations to yourself.

I have made my case pretty clear, and if you want to dispute it, the best way for intelligent beings like yourself to do it, is to be practical and not generally pontificate about opinions
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 824
March 24th, 2021 at 5:07:08 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

WellRush,
Do us all a favour.
Eliminate the pesky rules of Blackjack 3:2 payouts, doubles, splits and ties.

If your system is anywhere close to my understanding, apply it to the less complex single zero roulette (Red versus black) which has none of those complications.

Indeed, boil it down for a fair coin toss game. Prove us wrong, not with one stream of possible game rounds, but ALL possible sequences.

Or, take it to the casino and try it.



I'm surprised OnceDear, that you cannot see that I've already done everyone plenty of favours, and at a simplified level! I mentioned the negative progression fibonacci sequence , the clear % advantage of the dealer, a very clear example without the "pesky" rules, so what gives?

Surely you can apply the example I gave to a coin toss : just replace the D-dealer wins to Heads, and P-player wins to Tails.

Is it too simple for you?
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 3469
March 24th, 2021 at 5:18:04 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

I'm surprised OnceDear, that you cannot see that I've already done everyone plenty of favours, and at a simplified level! I mentioned the negative progression fibonacci sequence , the clear % advantage of the dealer, a very clear example without the "pesky" rules, so what gives?

Surely you can apply the example I gave to a coin toss : just replace the D-dealer wins to Heads, and P-player wins to Tails.

Is it too simple for you?



Not too simple. The answer is clear. And eventually, when you lose the size of loss will outweigh the multiple, smaller wins, on average. Is it too complicated for you to calculate the average win and average loss and probability of each?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 6392
March 24th, 2021 at 5:29:19 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

I'm surprised OnceDear, that you cannot see that I've already done everyone plenty of favours, and at a simplified level! I mentioned the negative progression fibonacci sequence , the clear % advantage of the dealer, a very clear example without the "pesky" rules, so what gives?

Surely you can apply the example I gave to a coin toss : just replace the D-dealer wins to Heads, and P-player wins to Tails.

Is it too simple for you?

Lose the attitude!
I could tabulate every combination of possible outcomes for your modest sample, and as the previous poster says, we could calculate average expected value (LOSS)
But then, you could counter with some 'gotcha rule like "If I lost 6 times in a row I walk around the table anticlockwise and wait until (whatever) and so the outcomes table is wrong."

I'm not going to speculate as to the full nature of your system. It is not worth even the tiny amount of time I/we have wasted on it so far. Take it to the casino. Take it to Youtube. Take it to a forum of your peers.

Apply this logic.
With >7 billion humans on earth right now, and 200 years worth of generations before them, there you are with a foolproof progressive system. Why would you even give a clue to it here? What logical reason?
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 824
March 24th, 2021 at 5:38:15 PM permalink
Ah, some of you are getting a little more straight forward. Thankyou unJon and Charlie.

UnJon, the example I gave should be all you need. It has the statistical info to make the Fibonacci sequence a viable strategy. I have also previously stated that my strategy has some "built-in" variations that deal with Dealer winning streaks. Once this problem is dealt with, then it's just a matter of keeping to basic strategy and the Fibonacci sequence, for the player to come out in front.

The only reason I see that so called experts dispute me, is that besides card counting, no-one's apparently ever been able to beat the casinos consistently. I can only conclude therefore, that no-one's been calculating negative progression strategies that disavow long dealer winning streaks.

Once dealer winning streaks are dealt with, the player should come out in front with a Fibonacci betting strategy, whether they use card counting , or not!
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 6392
March 24th, 2021 at 5:42:34 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear


Once losing hands are dealt with, the player should come out in front with a Fibonacci betting strategy, whether they use card counting , or not!

Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 6392
March 24th, 2021 at 5:46:46 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

I would think that it's quite reasonable to have a mature discussion on this website (which I think you've previously stated), rather than a belittling one, about the topic at hand.

Betamount ($)Winner (P-player, D-dealer)Running total ($)
1.50P50
2.50D0
3.80D-80
4.130P50
5.50P100
6.50D50
7.80D-30
8.130D-160
9.210D-370
10.340P-30
11.130D-160
12.210P50
13.80D-30
14.130P100



Wellbush. You know your system inside out. Please assist me with one simple worked example.
Redo this table where the player wins the first 8 games and loses the last 6.Maybe extend it to 15 hands where dealer wins the last 7
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 824
March 24th, 2021 at 6:10:17 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Lose the attitude!
I could tabulate every combination of possible outcomes for your modest sample, and as the previous poster says, we could calculate average expected value (LOSS)
But then, you could counter with some 'gotcha rule like "If I lost 6 times in a row I walk around the table anticlockwise and wait until (whatever) and so the outcomes table is wrong."

I'm not going to speculate as to the full nature of your system. It is not worth even the tiny amount of time I/we have wasted on it so far. Take it to the casino. Take it to Youtube. Take it to a forum of your peers.

Apply this logic.
With >7 billion humans on earth right now, and 200 years worth of generations before them, there you are with a foolproof progressive system. Why would you even give a clue to it here? What logical reason?



Lose the attitude! Maybe you don't read your own posts, OnceDear, and can't see I was only simply defending myself from the attitudes of others!

I'm not a mathematician or an actuarist, so I don't know the specific info you're asking for. However, I don't know that you need it? If actuarists/mathematicians need an example that has an uninterrupted loop of wins/losses, ties, bonuses, etc., then maybe my strategy cannot be calculated? I think I previously stated that when I experience 5 losses in a row from a dealer, I miss some hands and drop down to the minimum bet a few times. I then take up again where I was in the Fibonacci sequence at the end of the losing streak.

There's nothing complicated about it. Just apply the Fibonacci sequence to all the BJ statistical info already available to everyone on the internet. I can't be any clearer. If mathematicians can't cope with how to calculate a strategy that doesn't allow for long losing streaks, then I can't help.

I haven't heard anyone with a practical basis as to why my simple logic is wrong. I am using my strategy on various free gaming sites. I haven't had a losing session since I stumbled upon the strategy. When I get some dosh together, I will be going down to my local and trialing it there.

I think I've done everything you and everyone else suggests I do. Maybe some people are only reading parts of the thread and then think I'm not providing enough info?
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.

  • Jump to: