Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 5123
November 26th, 2019 at 8:52:06 AM permalink
Quote: TomG


Sounds like you just taught us everything. When we know a pattern will continue, follow that pattern with our bets and win thousands of dollars every day; when we know a pattern will become random, stop betting and wait for the next shoe, where we have a good chance to win thousands. What else is there to do other than put pictures of our winnings on the internet?



Hmm... that sounds suspiciously like Evenbob's Roulette system...
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2112
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 26th, 2019 at 9:06:57 AM permalink
Quote: TomG





Sounds like you just taught us everything. When we know a pattern will continue, follow that pattern with our bets and win thousands of dollars every day; when we know a pattern will become random, stop betting and wait for the next shoe, where we have a good chance to win thousands. What else is there to do other than put pictures of our winnings on the internet?



The best thing about these principles is they can be applied to any casino game.

Know whatís coming next, play accordingly.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 26th, 2019 at 9:35:14 AM permalink
Quote: TomG


Sounds like you just taught us everything. When we know a pattern will continue, follow that pattern with our bets and win thousands of dollars every day; when we know a pattern will become random, stop betting and wait for the next shoe, where we have a good chance to win thousands. What else is there to do other than put pictures of our winnings on the internet?



Don't forget to have a watch or two to pawn if things don't work out.😀

#GOWITHTHEFLOW
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 6435
November 26th, 2019 at 10:27:04 AM permalink
This guy doesn't seriously think that I'd ever have to pawn anything, he's just jealous that he's never lived to the level I do every day. He's so familiar with the pawning process, I'd guess that this is something that's in his repertoire and lifestory.

I actually don't really get it, is it true?
Quote: DeMango

They are trying big time! Jealousy is my answer, having to AP for $20 an hour, maybe, and put up with this guy.


because well grounded people don't hate.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
DRichForager
November 26th, 2019 at 10:37:36 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

This guy doesn't seriously think that I'd ever have to pawn anything, he's just jealous that he's never lived to the level I do every day. He's so familiar with the pawning process, I'd guess that this is something that's in his repertoire and lifestory.

I actually don't really get it, is it true?

because well grounded people don't hate.



If there is no truth behind my comments......Why waste time trying to defend against it?
Be secure in yourself and your abilities. Just carry on and go with the flow.🙄🤣
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 6435
Thanks for this post from:
HugoSlavia
November 26th, 2019 at 10:56:50 AM permalink
Guess we hit it on the nose with this one. Hater!
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3466
Thanks for this post from:
RS
November 26th, 2019 at 11:06:09 AM permalink
Haters gonna hate; and players gonna play
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 5123
November 26th, 2019 at 11:16:50 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

If there is no truth behind my comments......Why waste time trying to defend against it?
Be secure in yourself and your abilities. Just carry on and go with the flow.🙄🤣



If there is no truth in any of MDawg's claims, why are you wasting time in this thread?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 26th, 2019 at 11:17:05 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Guess we hit it on the nose with this one. Hater!



The only thing I hate is people who try to convince others that they can achieve positive results by looking for hamburgers and french fries on a baccarat tote board. You're probably an ok person. Maybe a bit insecure but decent enough, I'm sure.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 26th, 2019 at 11:21:24 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

If there is no truth in any of MDawg's claims, why are you wasting time in this thread?



Because it is wrong to put out information that can provoke susceptible dreamers to think they have a chance of seeing success by such things as looking for hamburgers and french fries on a bacc board.

I'm actually surprised it is tolerated on this site. Well, not really 🤣🤣
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 5123
November 26th, 2019 at 11:31:07 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Because it is wrong to put out information that can provoke susceptible dreamers to think they have a chance of seeing success by such things as looking for hamburgers and french fries on a bacc board.

I'm actually surprised it is tolerated on this site. Well, not really 🤣🤣



If it's wrong, then the mods will do something about. Regardless, the more you post, the more the thread gets bumped up to the top of the active thread list and increasing the chances that "susceptible dreamers" will see it, so you're not exactly doing your part to quash said information.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 2958
Thanks for this post from:
mcallister3200
November 26th, 2019 at 11:33:13 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Guess we hit it on the nose with this one. Hater!


Yup, big time. Haters gonna hate.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 2958
November 26th, 2019 at 11:36:18 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I'm actually surprised it is tolerated on this site. Well, not really 🤣🤣


So now we hate on management!

Without volatility there would be no casinos, and therefore no $20 an hour apís!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 12:10:29 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

So now we hate on management!

Without volatility there would be no casinos, and therefore no $20 an hour apís!



How is me not being surprised hating on management?
Really, not much surprises me.
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 2:52:52 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Because it is wrong to put out information that can provoke susceptible dreamers to think they have a chance of seeing success


By that logic, we should ban all AP discussion.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 2:59:49 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

By that logic, we should ban all AP discussion.



Everyone should know I'd be in favor of that.😀

If you can't see the difference between reading donuts and hamburgers (aka- tea leaves) on a bacc board and something like a video poker strategy backed up by math, I'm not sure what to say. Good Luck, maybe.
Last edited by: MaxPen on Nov 26, 2019
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 3:02:58 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

If you can't see the difference between reading donuts and hamburgers (aka- tea leaves) on a bacc board and something like a video poker strategy backed up by math, I'm not sure what to say.


I can, but some people -- susceptible people -- may misunderstand AP concepts. For evidence, I refer you back to when Axel attempted explaining AP to Nathan.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 3:11:05 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

I can, but some people -- susceptible people -- may misunderstand AP concepts. For evidence, I refer you back to when Axel attempted explaining AP to Nathan.



Are you saying that you are superior to Nathan and content backed by fact should be restricted to people with superior ability? Is this the same logic you used to draw your earlier conclusion?
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2112
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerMaxPenAxelWolf
November 26th, 2019 at 3:13:39 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

By that logic, we should ban all AP discussion.



AP concepts are real.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 3:16:24 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

AP concepts are real.



But only superior people, like Hugo, can handle and understand that.🤣
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 3:30:45 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

But only superior people, like Hugo, can handle and understand that.🤣


In general, I would say smarter people are more likely to support free speech. I like free speech, you seem to have issues with it.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 3:37:51 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

In general, I would say smarter people are more likely to support free speech. I like free speech, you seem to have issues with it.



A few minutes ago you wanted to use logic to ban all AP discussion. Glad to see you seem to have executed a 180 on that. I feel that something has been accomplished.😀
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 3:43:56 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

In general, I would say smarter people are more likely to support free speech. I like free speech, you seem to have issues with it.


I'm not sure about that comma in the second sentence. Should I have used a semicolon there?
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 3:45:14 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

A few minutes ago you wanted to use logic to ban all AP discussion.


Show me the quote where I advocated a ban on AP discussion.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 3:56:28 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

Show me the quote where I advocated a ban on AP discussion.



It wasn't a direct quote. You advocated for it by using faulty logic to try and prove a point that never came to fruition due to beginning with a false premise. You have now realized your mistake and are trying to backpedal your way out of it by reversing on your initial implication.
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 3:58:52 PM permalink
In other words, I never said it.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 4:01:50 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

In other words, I never said it.



You could definitely sell that to an OJ jury.🤣
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21881
November 26th, 2019 at 4:38:12 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Haters gonna hate; and players gonna play

And a fakers gonna fake fake fake fake fake


♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21881
November 26th, 2019 at 4:51:06 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Hmm... that sounds suspiciously like Evenbob's Roulette system...

Mdawg could afford to pay you $1000000 for every pic of his winnings he's posted up here.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21881
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 26th, 2019 at 4:57:21 PM permalink
I'm all for free speech when it comes to Advantage play, as long as they keep it to themselves.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
UP84
UP84
Joined: May 22, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 363
November 26th, 2019 at 4:57:44 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

...Anyway, this girl I met much earlier this year we stayed in touch she's lost 12 trips in a row, every time she's been to Vegas over the past years, I analyzed her Bacc. play and coached her and this trip she's up 15K so far, if she doesn't blow it she'll go home a winner for the first time ever. What she was doing was more or less flat betting 100-200 until she lost then betting big to try to catch up. Also she was CONSTANTLY betting 100 on ties and the "Tiger" 12:1 / 20:1 exotic bet at the casino where she was playing which I consider the Tiger bet to be stupid, and the tie something that should be bet rarely.

Sent a car to bring her to this casino for yesterday's play. She kept playing after I won and left. I coached her to vary her bet at least 1 - 5X and avoid the exotic bets. Another no no she was doing was just playing every waking hour until she had to get on the plane, so I also coached her on limiting her play, and leaving when ahead.
Does this mean a guaranteed win? No! But it does give a chance at winning, and in her case, she's kicking a** I'm actually half jealous relative to the tiny sum of her bankroll compared to mine she's won far more than I have this trip! Just hope she walks ahead this trip and doesn't keep playing other than maybe small, she leaves tomorrow same day we do. Now she has the problem of that they want her SSN to cash her chips, a good problem to have!


Although, like some of the others, I find your theory of play quite misguided, I think you should be commended turning another Bacc. player away from exotic bets.
Joeman
Joeman
Joined: Feb 21, 2014
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 2331
Thanks for this post from:
HugoSlavia
November 26th, 2019 at 5:39:50 PM permalink
Quote:

In general, I would say smarter people are more likely to support free speech. I like free speech, you seem to have issues with it.



Quote: HugoSlavia

I'm not sure about that comma in the second sentence. Should I have used a semicolon there?

Yes. That sentence contains two independent clauses, which makes it a run-on sentence just using the comma. You could have also used a period and made two distinct sentences.

Carry on.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21881
Thanks for this post from:
RSJoeman
November 26th, 2019 at 6:12:28 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Yes. That sentence contains two independent clauses, which makes it a run-on sentence just using the comma. You could have also used a period and made two distinct sentences.

Carry on.

As our resident writing expert, I totally disagree.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1470
  • Posts: 25738
November 26th, 2019 at 6:15:37 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Hater!



Personal insult. Per the Martingale policy, one month suspension.

DeMango gets three days for piling on.
ďExtraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.Ē -- Carl Sagan
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 7:33:03 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Yes. That sentence contains two independent clauses, which makes it a run-on sentence just using the comma. You could have also used a period and made two distinct sentences.


Thanks for the punctuation help! The semicolon has recently been described as the world's most polarizing punctuation mark.

MDawg is a skilled writer, so he probably has some interesting thoughts on punctuation. I haven't read down to the bottom of the thread yet; he may already have commented.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 26th, 2019 at 7:34:46 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

Thanks for the punctuation help! The semicolon has recently been described as the world's most polarizing punctuation mark.

MDawg is a skilled writer, so he probably has some interesting thoughts on punctuation. I haven't read down to the bottom of the thread yet, so he may already have commented.



Maybe he will give you his opinion in a month or so.
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
November 26th, 2019 at 7:43:10 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Maybe he will give you his opinion in a month or so.


Arghh! I already bookmarked my calendar for the 12 Rolexes of Christmas.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8624
November 27th, 2019 at 12:59:18 AM permalink
3 suspensions in ONE day?! O_O Sacre bleu!!! Why can't we just all get along?

@TigerWu (and MDawg when/if he returns) --

Speaking of Rolexes, I did some research (damn you, Axel, making me go down a rabbit hole on The YouTube), but allegedly they are or can be good investments...? I'm not saying that I AM going to buy one, but it's an interesting proposition. With my great wealth of knowledge, it seems like the Submariner is the go-to Rolex. I'm not gonna go drop $50k or anything crazy on a watch....but $5-15k and if it holds its value well -- ehh, I'll consider it. I'm thinking probably buying pre-owned, unless there's a good reason to buy new?

Without knowing much about them, I do like the Submariner but I prefer the Day-Date. It looks like the Day-Date is (significantly?) more expensive, though. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or good places to do some more research since I know basically 0 about these things? I don't even know what's a "good" deal or how to make that kind of distinction, other than just looking at google. Again, this isn't something I'm hard set on doing, but any advice on the best way to go about it would be very welcome. :)
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
November 27th, 2019 at 1:18:09 AM permalink
Quote: RS

3 suspensions in ONE day?! O_O Sacre bleu!!! Why can't we just all get along?

@TigerWu (and MDawg when/if he returns) --

Speaking of Rolexes, I did some research (damn you, Axel, making me go down a rabbit hole on The YouTube), but allegedly they are or can be good investments...? I'm not saying that I AM going to buy one, but it's an interesting proposition. With my great wealth of knowledge, it seems like the Submariner is the go-to Rolex. I'm not gonna go drop $50k or anything crazy on a watch....but $5-15k and if it holds its value well -- ehh, I'll consider it. I'm thinking probably buying pre-owned, unless there's a good reason to buy new?

Without knowing much about them, I do like the Submariner but I prefer the Day-Date. It looks like the Day-Date is (significantly?) more expensive, though. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or good places to do some more research since I know basically 0 about these things? I don't even know what's a "good" deal or how to make that kind of distinction, other than just looking at google. Again, this isn't something I'm hard set on doing, but any advice on the best way to go about it would be very welcome. :)



If you're going to go down that rabbit hole you are probably better off investing in a Hermès Birkin bag. You would most likely realize a return on investment sooner.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 228
  • Posts: 6053
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
November 28th, 2019 at 2:34:10 AM permalink
here I am after my big bacc win
I was having a bad day - I was down 150K - so I made a big bet - 500K - (Banker had been winning so I knew Player was due) - won, got way ahead and took a break
I went shopping for jewelry - Patek Philippe watches - and gold chains
I took a nap and then saw a Doc and got and downed some Viagra and then entertained these babes
after a nice session I took them shopping on my credit cards
life is sweet................................................................................................................................................................... 😃


Please don't feed the trolls
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8624
November 28th, 2019 at 3:02:47 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

here I am after my big bacc win
I was having a bad day - I was down 150K - so I made a big bet - 500K - (Banker had been winning so I knew Player was due) - won, got way ahead and took a break
I went shopping for jewelry - Patek Philippe watches - and gold chains
I took a nap and then saw a Doc and got and downed some Viagra and then entertained these babes
after a nice session I took them shopping on my credit cards
life is sweet................................................................................................................................................................... 😃



2, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 1
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 228
  • Posts: 6053
November 28th, 2019 at 3:07:20 AM permalink
Quote: RS

................................................................................................................................

2, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 1






5, 9, 7, 3, 6, 8, 11, 9
Please don't feed the trolls
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8624
November 28th, 2019 at 3:13:10 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

5, 9, 7, 3, 6, 8, 11, 9


How do you have 8, two 9ís, and an 11? Iím talking right pic only and ignoring the dude obv
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 228
  • Posts: 6053
November 28th, 2019 at 3:42:42 AM permalink
Quote: RS

How do you have 8, two 9ís, and an 11? Iím talking right pic only and ignoring the dude obv




I thought you were giving me your favorite winning betting progression for bacc so I gave you mine................................ 😃
Please don't feed the trolls
BigDad
BigDad
Joined: Jun 20, 2019
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 56
November 28th, 2019 at 9:50:17 AM permalink
Wrong post
BigDad
BigDad
Joined: Jun 20, 2019
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 56
November 28th, 2019 at 9:51:42 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg


No, not rain.

Winning.

Interestingly, almost exactly the same as yesterday, although yesterday was win 1500, today was win 1560. BUT yesterday I could have won much more. Today, I was grateful to win anything, let alone fifteen hunny. I pulled an 8 marker and was actually down to my last thousand on that marker, and was thinking, here we go, will need to pull another marker, when the shoe indicated three more bankers, so I let it ride 1, 2, 4 back to even (minus commission), and then kept playing, small, until I quit at fifteen hunny ahead.

The golden rule (or my golden rule anyway), is to quit soon after coming back from a neg.



Congrats! I lost $400 today unfortunately
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 10193
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
November 28th, 2019 at 9:55:02 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

here I am after my big bacc win
I was having a bad day - I was down 150K - so I made a big bet - 500K - (Banker had been winning so I knew Player was due) - won, got way ahead and took a break
I went shopping for jewelry - Patek Philippe watches - and gold chains
I took a nap and then saw a Doc and got and downed some Viagra and then entertained these babes
after a nice session I took them shopping on my credit cards
life is sweet................................................................................................................................................................... 😃




Please suspend lilredrooster. That's me in the white suit, and I did NOT give permission for him to post my picture!
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 4856
November 28th, 2019 at 10:18:47 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Quote: lilredrooster

here I am after my big bacc win
I was having a bad day - I was down 150K - so I made a big bet - 500K - (Banker had been winning so I knew Player was due) - won, got way ahead and took a break
I went shopping for jewelry - Patek Philippe watches - and gold chains
I took a nap and then saw a Doc and got and downed some Viagra and then entertained these babes
after a nice session I took them shopping on my credit cards
life is sweet................................................................................................................................................................... 😃



2, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 1


Youíre a tough grader.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 200
  • Posts: 11727
November 28th, 2019 at 10:20:35 AM permalink
Youíre not letting retirement or marriage slow you down, I see.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
November 28th, 2019 at 10:35:29 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Quote: RS

Quote: lilredrooster

here I am after my big bacc win
I was having a bad day - I was down 150K - so I made a big bet - 500K - (Banker had been winning so I knew Player was due) - won, got way ahead and took a break
I went shopping for jewelry - Patek Philippe watches - and gold chains
I took a nap and then saw a Doc and got and downed some Viagra and then entertained these babes
after a nice session I took them shopping on my credit cards
life is sweet................................................................................................................................................................... 😃



2, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 1


Youíre a tough grader.



I believe that is a ranking not grades.

  • Jump to: