MonicaJean
MonicaJean
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7, 2020
October 7th, 2020 at 3:25:49 PM permalink
(Correct Name - Farmville Slot Machine)

Hi - I love the new slot video game Farmtown. I have a question about playing it though. Could the casino or game be rigged to not hit the bonus feature when you are betting higher? I've bet low ($1.50 - $2.50) and hit the feature often. But when I place a higher bet ($5-$10) it hardly ever hits. I know about RNGs but am wondering if they are 'rigged' or 'set' to not hit for higher bets. Thanks
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 1172
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
October 7th, 2020 at 4:35:42 PM permalink
Small sample size. Come back after 500,000 sounds and share your results.
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 1172
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
October 7th, 2020 at 4:35:42 PM permalink
Small sample size. Come back after 500,000 spins and share your results.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 263
  • Posts: 2260
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
October 7th, 2020 at 4:54:27 PM permalink
Quote: MonicaJean

(Correct Name - Farmville Slot Machine)

Hi - I love the new slot video game Farmtown. I have a question about playing it though. Could the casino or game be rigged to not hit the bonus feature when you are betting higher? I've bet low ($1.50 - $2.50) and hit the feature often. But when I place a higher bet ($5-$10) it hardly ever hits. I know about RNGs but am wondering if they are 'rigged' or 'set' to not hit for higher bets. Thanks



first off, i hate to ask this kind of stuff but what state are you going to the casino in if you dont mind me asking
MonicaJean
MonicaJean
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7, 2020
October 7th, 2020 at 4:56:48 PM permalink
California
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11781
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
October 7th, 2020 at 5:26:02 PM permalink
I believe that is an Aristocrat slot machine so most likely it is fair.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 263
  • Posts: 2260
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
October 7th, 2020 at 5:28:29 PM permalink
Quote: MonicaJean

California



indian... non indian...?

maybe that question doesnt matter considering drich thinks its most likely fair
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 6341
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
October 7th, 2020 at 5:51:47 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

indian... non indian...?

maybe that question doesnt matter considering drich thinks its most likely fair


Since when are there non-indian casinos in California?
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 263
  • Posts: 2260
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
October 7th, 2020 at 6:13:47 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Since when are there non-indian casinos in California?



You’ve found the edge of my knowledge on that subject. But you answered my question kind of
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
Thanked by
heatmap
October 7th, 2020 at 6:54:52 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

You’ve found the edge of my knowledge on that subject. But you answered my question kind of



It's been a decade since I was out there but technically you both are correct.

There were definitely non-indian casinos in California when I lived there 2002-2005.

However they could only have games of skill.

No slots, Craps, or Roulette.

Blackjack and PaiGow mostly.

Hustler casino, Bicycle Casino, Commerce casino just to name a few of these non-indian establishments

(And yes, Hustler casino was owned by Larry Flynt)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
  • Jump to: