sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 3318
July 19th, 2014 at 12:08:59 PM permalink
For a second here I thought Revel was selling its used bedding before closing.

GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 19th, 2014 at 12:14:03 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

For a second here I thought Revel was selling its used bedding before closing.



haha so did I.

We stayed in the Penthouse suite in the Mirage. They actually have an order form for the items in their room. I was tempted to buy the bed as it was the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in. Although I was drink every night so maybe I just passed out.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
vendman1
vendman1
Joined: Mar 12, 2012
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1034
July 23rd, 2014 at 8:12:32 PM permalink
Going to AC this weekend..Sat to Mon...staying at the Revel if it's still open :) Will talk to the staff there and see if I can get any inside dirt on the sale. Anyone curious about anything in particular? I'll probably also swing by the 'boat for one last ride. I might also stop by the Trump Plaza; but only to spit on it. That place was a dump even when things were better in AC.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 23rd, 2014 at 8:15:40 PM permalink
Quote: vendman1

Going to AC this weekend..Sat to Mon...staying at the Revel if it's still open :) Will talk to the staff there and see if I can get any inside dirt on the sale. Anyone curious about anything in particular? I'll probably also swing by the 'boat for one last ride. I might also stop by the Trump Plaza; but only to spit on it. That place was a dump even when things were better in AC.



I am staying at Showboat Aug 4th through the 8th. It should be interesting.

Similarly we stayed at the Atlantic Club a few weeks after they announced their closing and everything went fine.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
July 23rd, 2014 at 8:18:54 PM permalink
Quote: vendman1

Going to AC this weekend..Sat to Mon...staying at the Revel if it's still open :) Will talk to the staff there and see if I can get any inside dirt on the sale. Anyone curious about anything in particular? I'll probably also swing by the 'boat for one last ride. I might also stop by the Trump Plaza; but only to spit on it. That place was a dump even when things were better in AC.




See you there
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
July 23rd, 2014 at 9:14:42 PM permalink
AC Mayor claims there are 6 buyers interested in Revel

article
1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
July 24th, 2014 at 10:26:00 AM permalink
Quote: vendman1

Going to AC this weekend..Sat to Mon...staying at the Revel if it's still open :) Will talk to the staff there and see if I can get any inside dirt on the sale. Anyone curious about anything in particular? I'll probably also swing by the 'boat for one last ride. I might also stop by the Trump Plaza; but only to spit on it. That place was a dump even when things were better in AC.



I'll be there in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, someone here blogged about a new blackjack game at Revel called Switch Hands Blackjack. The blog is still up. Can you see if that's a real game of if someone is pulling my leg?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 71
  • Posts: 6133
July 31st, 2014 at 10:14:41 AM permalink
This is awesome. Revel has been approved to pay management bonuses after the sale.

http://cdcgamingreports.com/revel-allowed-to-pay-bonuses-if-sale-nets-high-enough-price/
Living longer does not always infer +EV
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 3318
July 31st, 2014 at 10:16:05 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

This is awesome. Revel has been approved to pay management bonuses after the sale.

http://cdcgamingreports.com/revel-allowed-to-pay-bonuses-if-sale-nets-high-enough-price/



Capitalism, it works (for the rich)
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
Joined: May 10, 2010
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 3465
July 31st, 2014 at 12:46:22 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

This is awesome. Revel has been approved to pay management bonuses after the sale.

Following the upstanding role model of the VA and IRS, among a host of others.

  • Jump to: