Thread Rating:

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 21
January 17th, 2021 at 9:44:53 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

Covid clots the blood.

http://www.capetalk.co.za/articles/386608/covid-19-is-a-vascular-disease-not-a-respiratory-one-taking-aspirin-makes-absolutely-sense?fbclid=IwAR2GGulvu-gccFJoJBei6w1ifHp7BzDyCakmq1wzDX1AUSh72JDvpxESKzE

The man who did my yard work for over 20 years died of covid last week. He was in the hospital on a ventilator for over 3 months, and his blood took on a syrupy consistency. He developed a clot last week and had a massive stroke and died.

I already take aspirin, but if I became infected would probably ask my doctor to go on blood thinners temporarily. (I had to take thinners for a couple years due to a separate issue, so have experience with them).
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 32
January 18th, 2021 at 7:25:38 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

The man who did my yard work for over 20 years died of covid last week. He was in the hospital on a ventilator for over 3 months, and his blood took on a syrupy consistency. He developed a clot last week and had a massive stroke and died.

I already take aspirin, but if I became infected would probably ask my doctor to go on blood thinners temporarily. (I had to take thinners for a couple years due to a separate issue, so have experience with them).

Im sorry to hear that.
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 38
January 18th, 2021 at 3:12:24 PM permalink
I thought insurance dropped you if you didn't improve your condition while in the hospital.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 21
January 18th, 2021 at 5:51:24 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

I thought insurance dropped you if you didn't improve your condition while in the hospital.

That is incredibly illegal.

• Jump to: