No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (66.66%)

3 members have voted

pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
May 2nd, 2012 at 8:43:05 PM permalink

Barack Obama's college lover (ages 22-24) has published her story. Their relationship began at Columbia University in New York City 6 months before graduation. He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation, then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.Their relationship ended when he moved from New York back to Chicago to be a community organizer.

Quote: Genieve Cook, May 23, 1985

Barack leaving my life—at least as far as being lovers goes. In the same way that the relationship was founded on calculated boundaries and carefully, rationally considered developments, it seems to be ending along coolly considered lines. I read back over the past year in my journals, and see and feel several themes in it all ... how from the beginning what I have been most concerned with has been my sense of Barack's withholding the kind of emotional involvement I was seeking. I guess I hoped time would change things and he'd let go and "fall in love" with me. Now, at this point, I'm left wondering if Barack's reserve, etc. is not just the time in his life, but, after all, emotional scarring that will make it difficult for him to get involved even after he's sorted his life through with age and experience. Hard to say, as obviously I was not the person that brought infatuation. (That lithe, bubbly, strong black lady is waiting somewhere!)

That's not bad. It's a bit enigmatic, but it is kind of poetic. Barack and Michelle will have their 20th anniversary a few weeks before the election this year. So this relationship ended four years before he met Michelle.

How would you make out in a journal entry from a lover in your early 20's?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 2nd, 2012 at 8:50:45 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

(That lithe, bubbly, strong black lady is waiting somewhere!)

Lithe? Bubbly? That certainly describes thunder-thighed
always frowning Michelle. Not. Obummer looks like an even
bigger tool in the pic than he normally does.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
WongBo
WongBo
  • Threads: 62
May 2nd, 2012 at 9:02:49 PM permalink
you want to see what a tool looks like? try this on for size:

george w. bush, cheerleader
In a bet, there is a fool and a thief. - Proverb.
cono
cono
  • Threads: 5
May 2nd, 2012 at 9:03:58 PM permalink
His head does appear unusually large. Obama's that is.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
May 2nd, 2012 at 9:26:27 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

How would you make out in a journal entry from a lover in your early 20's?

Well, at 22 I got married to a girl that I had been dating for a little over two years. She's still putting up with me 44 years later, so I suspect her thoughts back then were reasonably positive. I don't think she kept a journal, and I know that I didn't!
EvenBob
EvenBob
May 3rd, 2012 at 12:25:33 AM permalink
Quote: WongBo

you want to see what a tool looks like?

Hey, we know what Bush's grades were in college, he made them
public. Obummer's are under lock and key, we have no idea
what his grades were, he's to embarrassed to have them released.
We`know nothing about his college years, nobody but NOBODY
will talk about it.
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
May 3rd, 2012 at 12:41:33 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Hey, we know what Bush's grades were in college, he made them
public. Obummer's are under lock and key, we have no idea
what his grades were, he's to embarrassed to have them released.
We`know nothing about his college years, nobody but NOBODY
will talk about it.

Kinda like Romneys tax returns.
I like the cute names you call people. Shocked the McLaughlin group doesn't have you in rotation. Try using "poopyhead" it may get more chuckles. My 7 year old nephew thinks that one is great.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
May 3rd, 2012 at 12:55:04 AM permalink
Quote: Wavy70

Kinda like Romneys tax returns.

Romney isn't half the tool Obummer is. Worse
than Jimma Carter, thats a real accomplishment.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
May 3rd, 2012 at 4:35:31 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Romney isn't half the tool Obummer is. Worse
than Jimma Carter, thats a real accomplishment.

Don't forget to include "Kenyan murderer of Andrew Breitbart".
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
May 3rd, 2012 at 4:54:40 AM permalink
It's disgusting that there is no more respect for the President in this country. It's probably closeted (or not so closeted) racism, but I think the President of the US should at least be respected, even if you disagree with him. That's how I feel about President Bush 2
WongBo
WongBo
May 3rd, 2012 at 5:52:40 AM permalink
At Harvard Law School, Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude, which,
according to the Havard Law School website,
is awarded to the top 10% of Harvard Law School students.
pretty sure this puts him WAY ahead of you Bob.
midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
May 3rd, 2012 at 5:54:44 AM permalink
The fear held by the American pale faced Male taking any sort of directive from the uppity dark skin male runs very, very deep in this country. So the general refrain is to call the individual of color arrogant or demean his physical features somehow. It's an American cliche of the first order. Will be interesting to see how Mitt plays to the crowd on this one...
pacomartin
pacomartin
May 3rd, 2012 at 6:16:22 AM permalink
Quote: midwestgb

The fear held by the American pale faced Male taking any sort of directive from the uppity dark skin male runs very, very deep in this country. So the general refrain is to call the individual of color arrogant or demean his physical features somehow. It's an American cliche of the first order. Will be interesting to see how Mitt plays to the crowd on this one...

Barack has been President for four years. Racial discrimination can't be worse for the re-election than the original election.

I also object to the notion that Americans are somehow more prejudiced than average. Racial prejudice is ingrained in much of the world. I think that on the whole, Americans are better than average.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
May 3rd, 2012 at 6:27:40 AM permalink
I rather enjoy observing the right wing's collective heads explode. Give me more of that please!! After all, the country had to endure eight years of Chimpy McStupid and managed to survive. Now it's our turn to gloat and we might get some good stuff out of it in the mean time. Like killing Osama bin Laden and Andrew Breitbart.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
WongBo
WongBo
May 3rd, 2012 at 6:32:58 AM permalink
i love the obama campaign ad where all the republicans get together and debate.
oh wait, that was an actual republican debate....
WongBo
WongBo
May 3rd, 2012 at 6:39:29 AM permalink

four more years!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
StingMe
StingMe
  • Threads: 5
May 3rd, 2012 at 7:34:19 AM permalink
While I agree that quite a bit of the anti-Obama sentiment is truly based on racial bias, the notion of demeaning the physical features of a politician is one that dates back to ancient Rome. I took a course in college called "Roman Politics as a Blood Sport," which highlighted this very topic.
pacomartin
pacomartin
May 3rd, 2012 at 7:35:06 AM permalink
Quote: WongBo

four more years!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

The man is age 50. Most people his age have tried pot. Like most people his age he doesn't view it as a terrible crime, and favors decriminalization (if not legalization) of smoking pot. Also like most married men who are fathers he gave it up a long time ago.

It is non-issue.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
May 4th, 2012 at 12:44:31 PM permalink
I'm not a BO fan but I don't hate him (didn't vote for him, won't vote for him again). But just in case you've never heard these sounds bites, they're AWESOME. Obama read his audiobook himself, so he ends up saying lines of dialogue from his crazy friends from his youth:
"You ain't my bitch nigger! Buy your own damn fries!"
"This shit's getting way too complicated for me."
Etc.

Link with sound clips.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
  • Jump to: