10 votes (8.47%)
4 votes (3.38%)
3 votes (2.54%)

118 members have voted

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 11
January 10th, 2017 at 3:37:26 PM permalink
CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR TRUMP HATERS!!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

RUSSIAN HOOKERS PERFORMING GOLDEN SHOWERS FOR DONALD!!!

I can't wait to constantly hear the phrase "golden shower" on the news this week.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
  • Threads: 20
January 10th, 2017 at 3:45:49 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR TRUMP HATERS!!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

There are no Trump haters. This is very sad, and there is no reason to cheer.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
January 10th, 2017 at 4:38:22 PM permalink
I'm not sure I buy that document's credibility. For example, the second page talks about how Trump hired hookers to urinate on a bed previously slept on by Obama (and I don't put that past Trump), but then it also says that the hotel was known to be controlled by FSB who had microphones and cameras everywhere. Could it possibly be true that the Secret Service would allow the president to sleep in a hotel with microphones and cameras everywhere?
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
January 10th, 2017 at 4:49:55 PM permalink
Quote: Face

I am exactly one of those "Let 'em suffer" fellas. I feel that simply by living in USA#1, any failure to succeed is nothing short of a failure of self, and as such, that responsibility should lie at that selfs' feet.

I think the truth is necessarily more nuanced. Certainly someone who sits on their ass and plays their friend's Xbox instead of getting a job, and then complains about not having any money, is failing of their own accord. But someone who used to be a West Virginian coal miner, then the mine collapsed and the energy companies switched to natural gas mining in North Dakota anyway? That's not their fault. Markets come and go, entire industries are born and crash. I couldn't have been a software developer 100 years ago. The lamplighter from 100 years ago can't find a job today. Our nation's economy has thrived due to the hard work of it's citizens. Turning our backs on those citizens when the market changes and discarding them like so much used newspaper is unjust. We need to recycle the unemployed back into the economy -- and I mean that in the "retrain and re-employ" meaning, not in the "Soylent Green" meaning. We The People includes the economically disenfranchised, and if Government will not be "for the People" -- all of them -- then it has failed in its purpose.

And remember what happens when Government isn't for the People: "...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it..."
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
ams288
ams288
January 10th, 2017 at 5:10:04 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

I'm not sure I buy that document's credibility. For example, the second page talks about how Trump hired hookers to urinate on a bed previously slept on by Obama (and I don't put that past Trump), but then it also says that the hotel was known to be controlled by FSB who had microphones and cameras everywhere. Could it possibly be true that the Secret Service would allow the president to sleep in a hotel with microphones and cameras everywhere?

Secret Service would obviously sweep the room for recording devices before the Obamas came anywhere near it. The Russians would know that too.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
ams288
ams288
January 10th, 2017 at 5:34:19 PM permalink
This will be the gift that keeps on giving for the next 4 years...

Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 138
January 10th, 2017 at 6:17:15 PM permalink

Somehow I don't think you are enjoying this "gift". You come off as bitter about someone like Trump even existing. Of course you would hate any of the Republicans winning, except for maybe Lindsey Graham.
ams288
ams288
January 10th, 2017 at 6:27:20 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Somehow I don't think you are enjoying this "gift". You come off as bitter about someone like Trump even existing.

Then you truly don't get me.

I haven't been this amused in ages!!! I went to the gym an hour ago and I had to restrain myself from bringing up the "golden shower" news to everyone I came in contact with.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 138
January 10th, 2017 at 6:32:24 PM permalink

Quote: Boz

Somehow I don't think you are enjoying this "gift". You come off as bitter about someone like Trump even existing.

Then you truly don't get me.

I haven't been this amused in ages!!! I went to the gym an hour ago and I had to restrain myself from bringing up the "golden shower" news to everyone I came in contact with.

Good way to get punched in the mouth if someone didn't get it in the proper context. But yea, it is funny actually.

Somewhere Little Jimmy Norton is smiling.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
January 10th, 2017 at 8:03:32 PM permalink
Obama's speech tonight was very fitting, seeing that he is a failed community organizer that couldn't organize any resemblance of universal support. He's like a wide receiver that cannot score. An organizer that only knows how to be a divider using Saul Alinsky tactics...(a book dedicated to Lucifer). Only the low IQ could fall for his lies. Mr. pathetic had to run back to Chicago to find any support for his lame speech. Jimmy Carter is so happy that he has survived to see his legacy of most failed presidency abolished.

It's the end of an error!!

Last edited by: MaxPen on Jan 10, 2017

• Jump to: