4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 21st, 2016 at 3:05:39 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

The popular vote was declared final on Dec. 19. Clinton won.

That and a dollar will get you a coffee
at McD's. The popular vote is meaningless.
Not once in the last year on any of the
networks did I see them haul out a popular
vote map, I only saw EC vote charts. Yet
now, after the election, the popular vote
seems to mean everything. Congrats to
Hillary, you've been voted into hopefully
permanent retirement by a majority.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
December 21st, 2016 at 3:36:52 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

The popular vote is meaningless.
/q]

The popular vote is meaningless when it comes to determining who the President is. But it is not meaningless if you are trying to make a point about how the winning candidate barely squeaked in, has no mandate, needs to not ignore the majority, etc. This popular vote may prove to be so meaningful that it may change the way we elect our President in the future.

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
December 21st, 2016 at 3:37:47 PM permalink

The popular vote was declared final on Dec. 19. Clinton won. MaxPen has settled our bet. Thank you very much for the opportunity to come out even between us, Max. You are a gentleman.

Still can't believe MaxPen made that popular vote bet.... what was he thinking?? (Or better question - what far-right drivel was he reading that made him think Donald had any chance whatsoever at winning the popular vote?)
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 21st, 2016 at 3:41:09 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

The popular vote is meaningless when it comes to determining who the President is. But it is not meaningless if you are trying to make a point about how the winning candidate barely squeaked in

Barely 'squeaked in'? How do you figure. He
won 30 of the states to her 20. That's a
stunning majority, not a squeaker.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
December 21st, 2016 at 3:48:51 PM permalink

Barely 'squeaked in'? How do you figure. He
won 30 of the states to her 20. That's a
stunning majority, not a squeaker.

I say barely squeaked because all I would have to do is change around 100,000 votes in Wisc, Pa, and Mich, Fla and it's President Hillary. Change those 4 states and HRC wins 24, DJT 26, but we would still have President HRC by a bunch of electoral votes.. As I think I wrote on DT, the 'mandate' is more for the Repubs from all the down ticket elections.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
December 21st, 2016 at 3:50:03 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Still can't believe MaxPen made that popular vote bet.... what was he thinking?? (Or better question - what far-right drivel was he reading that made him think Donald had any chance whatsoever at winning the popular vote?)

It was in the article right after the far left drivel that said DJT had no chance to win the election!
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 21st, 2016 at 3:56:30 PM permalink

I say barely squeaked because all I would have to do is change around 100,000 votes in Wisc, Pa, and Mich, Fla and it's President Hillary.

And you only have to take NYC and LA
County out of the mix and Trump wins
the majority by half a million votes.
You can play 'what if' all day long and
it changes nothing.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 21st, 2016 at 4:33:29 PM permalink
Anyone running for president is running their campaign to get the most electoral college votes. That's what they're after. If popular vote is what mattered, I wonder how the campaigning period would have gone -- certainly more events in California & Texas, I'd imagine. I don't think the popular & electoral vote count would have been the same, either.

To say, "these are the rules of the game and this is why we have these rules", then after the game say, "but the rules are bad, the person who lost actually should have won".

For instance, in the World Series, best of 7 games, the winner is determined by who won more games (4), each game is determined by who scored more points. That's how it's played, those are the rules. If team A wins 4 games and scores 24 runs in the series, while team B wins 3 games but scores 28 runs....guess who won the World Series! Not the team with more runs scored, but the team with more games won. If a team is down 3-10 in the 8'th inning of the second game, they're probably not gonna put in their best pitcher or waste a player just so they can score an extra run or 2. Take the loss and move on. Same with the election.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
December 21st, 2016 at 5:12:18 PM permalink
When you live in a state where the EC outcome is a given (e.g. red votes in CA or blue votes in "name your favorite bright red mid-west state"), the minority candidate doesn't show up and the voters in the minority don't turn out because they know their vote is meaningless to the outcome.

Given that fact, how can the sum of the nationwide popular vote really be indicative of anything.

You know what is an interesting list utilizing the historical popular vote? President's that increased their popular vote margin of victory when winning a 2nd term, particularly when starting from a margin of victory in excess of 5-6% in their initial election. You got to hand it to Reagan & Bill Clinton....they won handily in their first elections and then crushed it after the first term in office in their re-election campaigns. Getting more voters to turn out for you after having served an initial term means they must have been doing something right while in office.

Obama...his margin of victory in the popular vote was halved in 2012. I guess he lost a few of those Hope and Change disciples along the way. But at least he has Obamacare to hang on to for legacy purposes...wait a minute...
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
Thanked by
RogerKint
December 21st, 2016 at 5:58:54 PM permalink
"What, me worry?"
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
December 21st, 2016 at 6:02:24 PM permalink

It was in the article right after the far left drivel that said DJT had no chance to win the election!

What article said that after Election Day, when MaxPen made that bet?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 21st, 2016 at 7:10:14 PM permalink
I actually laughed out loud. If there was
only a symbol for the media that the
elephant could be humping. They're
the ones that really got screwed by
keeping millions of Dems away from the
polls by saying it was a slam dunk for
Hillary. MI and PA for sure got effected
by their ill placed braggadocious attitude.

Quote: MrV

bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
December 21st, 2016 at 7:15:15 PM permalink
I have to say one thing in defense of Hillary, even though I didn't want her to win. At least Hillary was born in this country and didn't have a forged birth certificate like someone I know.

I don't understand how he can still make executive orders and pardons now that we know 100% for sure that the "birth certificate" they showed in 2011 was forged, with 9 points of certain forgery.

Real news, fake birth certificate. Who woulda thought it. And it's all over the internet. Thank you Sheriff Arpaio.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 21st, 2016 at 7:25:50 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Thank you Sheriff Arpaio.

You sure you don't like people who abuse their authority in a quest of personal political agenda?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 7:46:24 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

You sure you don't like people who abuse their authority in a quest of personal political agenda?

Like who? The guy who knowingly provided a fake birth certificate?

Maybe he can fake-pardon himself.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
Thanked by
rxwine
December 21st, 2016 at 8:19:12 PM permalink
Maybe it is time to let it go and move forward and accept the results of Obama's two elections.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
December 21st, 2016 at 8:38:17 PM permalink

I actually laughed out loud. If there was
only a symbol for the media that the
elephant could be humping. They're
the ones that really got screwed by
keeping millions of Dems away from the
polls by saying it was a slam dunk for
Hillary. MI and PA for sure got effected
by their ill placed braggadocious attitude.

I ALMOST fell for the "Clinton's got the election in the bag," ruse myself. What finally got my butt in the polling place was the "I'd be really mad if Trump won by ONE vote," thought. I voted for Clinton and Trump won anyway. It later occurred to me that many people did not vote based on the speculation that Clinton was way ahead of Trump in the polls and was going to be elected President, so they just plain didn't vote.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 8:46:29 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Maybe it is time to let it go and move forward and accept the results of Obama's two elections.

It's fresh news. Only a few days old. If the research had determined once and for all that the birth certificate was in fact official and genuine, would you want the media to SKIP IT?
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 8:52:10 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I ALMOST fell for the "Clinton's got the election in the bag," ruse myself. What finally got my butt in the polling place was the "I'd be really mad if Trump won by ONE vote," thought. I voted for Clinton and Trump won anyway. It later occurred to me that many people did not vote based on the speculation that Clinton was way ahead of Trump in the polls and was going to be elected President, so they just plain didn't vote.

Y'know what I can't understand? Toward the very end, Hillary had a rally with JayZ and Beyonce singing about bitches and hos and niggaz and flashing triangle satan signs, so classy, how could that not sew up the election for her?
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
December 21st, 2016 at 9:16:20 PM permalink

I don't understand how he can still make executive orders and pardons now that we know 100% for sure that the "birth certificate" they showed in 2011 was forged, with 9 points of certain forgery.

Real news, fake birth certificate. Who woulda thought it. And it's all over the internet. Thank you Sheriff Arpaio.

You're arguing that Obama's birth certificate was certainly forged by relying on evidence that Sheriff Arpaio and his Clown Posse (sorry, Cold Case Posse) fabricated out of thin air. That's like arguing that the first draft of the Gettysburg Address started with "Five score less thirteen years" by relying on an email that Abraham Lincoln just sent you.

Garbage in, garbage out.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 9:36:11 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

Sheriff Arpaio and his Clown Posse

Weren't you the poster who recently mentioned people having to resort to insults instead of debating like adults?

I'm sure you can instantly recite everything that went into the study and identification of 9 points of forgery indication. I'm sure you can recite that right this moment, without taking time to look it up. I'm sure of that because you have already put yourself out there, and you're an objective and intelligent person, right?

It's your credibility, not mine.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 21st, 2016 at 9:48:13 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I ALMOST fell for the "Clinton's got the election in the bag," ruse myself.

If it was the opposite, that Trump couldn't lose,
I wouldn't have voted, why bother. And it
wasn't a ruse, that's the best part. The media
thought they had it nailed. 20K people show
up for Trump rallies and 300 for Hillary. There's
a video of her being thrown in the back of
a van. Dozens of examples where her eyes
aren't tracking right, which is evidence
of a brain malfunction. Being investigated
by the FBI. There was proof everywhere
that she might not be a good choice for
Americans who actually think about who
the candidates are, and don't just blindly vote
for the same party every 4 years.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 10:10:44 PM permalink

If it was the opposite, that Trump couldn't lose,
I wouldn't have voted, why bother. And it
wasn't a ruse, that's the best part. The media
thought they had it nailed. 20K people show
up for Trump rallies and 300 for Hillary. There's
a video of her being thrown in the back of
a van. Dozens of examples where her eyes
aren't tracking right, which is evidence
of a brain malfunction. Being investigated
by the FBI. There was proof everywhere
that she might not be a good choice for
Americans who actually think about who
the candidates are, and don't just blindly vote
for the same party every 4 years.

It's so hilarious to see the Clintons (as in Chinagate) crying about Putin. Almost as funny as the Bill Maher Show. My eyes are watering.
rxwine
rxwine
December 21st, 2016 at 10:28:59 PM permalink

Weren't you the poster who recently mentioned people having to resort to insults instead of debating like adults?

I'm sure you can instantly recite everything that went into the study and identification of 9 points of forgery indication. I'm sure you can recite that right this moment, without taking time to look it up. I'm sure of that because you have already put yourself out there, and you're an objective and intelligent person, right?

This from the guy who says he doesn't know much about Trump. You'd have to stretch credibility to the end of the Universe to make me believe that. Yet you seem to have kept track of the birther movement from 8 years ago. BTW, news about Trump, though it is voluminous in the last year, goes back decades. Your news only work when Arapapo comes on. Your internet broke, bro?
You break your glass house tonight? lol.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 10:31:05 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Meanwhile, there's a story in today's news about a group in New Jersey working to clear the Rosenbergs. FROM 1953!
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 21st, 2016 at 10:45:38 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

This from the guy who says he doesn't know much about Trump. You'd have to stretch credibility to the end of the Universe to make me believe that. Yet you seem to have kept track of the birther movement from 8 years ago. BTW, news about Trump, though it is voluminous in the last year, goes back decades. Your news only work when Arapapo comes on. Your internet broke, bro?
You break your glass house tonight? lol.

That's right, I don't know squat about Trump, not before the election anyway. For one thing, I don't spend my time watching television shows like his Apprentice thing or whatever, never seen it once, never thought much about him one way or the other before he announced for president.

That's point #1. And point #2, is I'm not a friggin liar.

And wtf don't know about the birther issue? Seriously, that's your best shot? Calling me a liar because I happen to know about the super secret birther thing? My DOG knows about the birther issue. She eats, she craps in the yard, and she knows about Obama's birth certificate. Pretty smart dog.

C'mon, don't you have a sense of humor, this is all very hilarious. I'm pretty sure Miley Cyrus is still crying, Hillary is still crooked, and BARRACK IS A FORGER! lol Omg, my eyes are watering, my side hurts, I can't breathe. Stop it, you're killin me.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 21st, 2016 at 11:22:02 PM permalink
Quote of Donald Trump, at Des Moines, Iowa, part of his triumphant postelection “Thank You” tour.

“Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it? I hated it. Somebody said ‘drain the swamp.’ I said, ‘Oh, that’s so hokey. That is so terrible.’ I said, ‘All right, I’ll try it.’ So, like, a month ago I said, ‘Drain the swamp.’ The place went crazy. I said, ‘Whoa, watch this.’ Then I said again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it, I started loving it.”

Egad.

meanwhile, this just in:

"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
December 21st, 2016 at 11:58:21 PM permalink

Quote of Donald Trump, at Des Moines, Iowa, part of his triumphant postelection “Thank You” tour.

“Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it? I hated it. Somebody said ‘drain the swamp.’ I said, ‘Oh, that’s so hokey. That is so terrible.’ I said, ‘All right, I’ll try it.’ So, like, a month ago I said, ‘Drain the swamp.’ The place went crazy. I said, ‘Whoa, watch this.’ Then I said again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it, I started loving it.”

Egad.

Guess someone forgot to mention to him he's not still doing the reality show. Say it like you mean it? Egad is right.

Maybe it's time to give up my secular ways and start praying to something. At least for 4 years.

Although I'd like to believe that's fake news, 50/50 it's probably true.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
December 22nd, 2016 at 9:01:58 AM permalink

If you believe a conspiracy theorist who fabricates evidence so he can maintain a debunked theory about a forged birth certificate, that's entirely on you. Maybe you should focus less on my credibility and more on your gullibility.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 9:29:41 AM permalink

If you believe a conspiracy theorist who fabricates evidence so he can maintain a debunked theory about a forged birth certificate, that's entirely on you. Maybe you should focus less on my credibility and more on your gullibility.

A legitimate law enforcement examination has proven that Obama's birth certificate is a fake. It's all over the internet.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
December 22nd, 2016 at 10:11:02 AM permalink

A legitimate law enforcement examination

Great, America can rest easy now that Barney Fife has cracked the case...

It's all over the internet.

So is 9/11 was an inside job, Vaccinations = Autism, Moon Landing was faked. Well then, IT MUST be true. Its all over the internet.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 10:51:46 AM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

Great, America can rest easy now that Barney Fife has cracked the case...

I think you were a poster who recently told me that "nuts" like me give conservatives a bad name. Yet here you are, calling a highly respected and long time Arizona sheriff like Joe Arpaio "Barney Fife". Math Extremist already spoke of his "clown posse". That's what I like, objectivity and maturity.

It doesn't sound like either you or Math Extremist have read much about what has gone into this investigation. Why shouldn't the government do anything they want to as long as people like you are this comfortable with it? How high would this have to reach if the birth certificate really was lifted?
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:05:08 AM permalink
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:12:27 AM permalink
Quoting Politico:

"George Soros has contributed $2 million to a group working to defeat Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona, the latest target of Soros’ big spending in local law enforcement campaigns over the past year."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:14:13 AM permalink

I think you were a poster who recently told me that "nuts" like me give conservatives a bad name. Yet here you are, calling a highly respected and long time Arizona sheriff like Joe Arpaio "Barney Fife".

You mean the "highly respected" sheriff who was tossed out of office after being charged with criminal contempt for enforcing unconstitutional laws in violation of court orders?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/10/25/maricopa-county-sheriff-joe-arpaio-officially-charged-criminal-contempt/92472998/
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/11/09/maricopa-county-sheriff-joe-arpaio-election-loss/93528132/

That's your paragon of credibility? If so, you may be interested to learn about the UNLV math professor who just discovered one weird trick to beating roulette...

According to a UNLV math professor, the Martingale is a winning roulette system if the fifth bet is 18 units instead of the typical 16 and if you alternate between black and red on each successive loss. But always start a new series on red or it won't work.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:41:39 AM permalink

You mean the "highly respected" sheriff who was tossed out of office after being charged with criminal contempt for enforcing unconstitutional laws in violation of court orders?

Do you mean trying to protect our border from illegal crossings of criminals and drug cartels?

The fact that the Obama Adminstration's DOJ, George Soros, and you, disapprove of Sheriff Arpaio, is a big fat feather in his cap.

The Sheriff is a real American. And I'm sure he has a real birth certificate too, unlike someone we know and love.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
December 22nd, 2016 at 12:29:15 PM permalink

Do you mean trying to protect our border from illegal crossings of criminals and drug cartels?

And after railing against Hillary for so long, you now believe it's okay for an elected official to break Federal law in order to get their job done? Well done with the shameless double standard.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
December 22nd, 2016 at 12:45:24 PM permalink

And after railing against Hillary for so long, you now believe it's okay for an elected official to break Federal law in order to get their job done?

Can't wait for the criminal trial even to begin, huh?
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:06:14 PM permalink

A legitimate law enforcement examination has proven that Obama's birth certificate is a fake. It's all over the internet.

It is? I'm on the Internet a whole hell of a lot and you're the first person that I heard about this from. Guess I don't read Breitbart or whatever.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:17:47 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Can't wait for the criminal trial even to begin, huh?

Congress could delegitimize Obama's
presidency. Oops, too late, Obama
has already done that..
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:18:14 PM permalink

And after railing against Hillary for so long, you now believe it's okay for an elected official to break Federal law in order to get their job done? Well done with the shameless double standard.

Well, you were FOR Hillary the lawbreaker, so by that logic you should love Sheriff Arpaio. Of course, that's silly, and more juvenile diversion from you, you are obviously perfectly comfortable with knowing that Obama may have been a constitutionally illegitimate president.

I think I'll go to the casino now. You bore me.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:31:36 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

It is? I'm on the Internet a whole hell of a lot and you're the first person that I heard about this from. Guess I don't read Breitbart or whatever.

I've never read Breitbart in my life, not knowingly. But I did post a youtube clip from a television newscast by a CBS affiliate. It seemed to explain the news story to my satisfaction.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:41:07 PM permalink

has already done that..

Sophisticated forgery of the "birth certificate" they used to "legitimize" Obama raises questions of high crimes and misdemeanors committed at the highest level of government.

Looking more and more like Obama's legacy could be the worst fake president in our nation's history.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:57:15 PM permalink

I think I'll go to the casino now. You bore me.

Makes sense, facts are boring. It's the paranoid delusional conspiracy theories propped up by falsified evidence and pushed by biased cops that really get your juices flowing.

I prefer a good upbeat jazz chart, but to each his own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo-yyWE-28k&t=1m14s
(If you haven't heard Eric Marienthal blow a solo before, you're in for a treat)
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:08:15 PM permalink

Makes sense, facts are boring. It's the paranoid delusional conspiracy theories propped up by falsified evidence and pushed by biased cops that really get your juices flowing.

I prefer a good upbeat jazz chart, but to each his own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo-yyWE-28k&t=1m14s
(If you haven't heard Eric Marienthal blow a solo before, you're in for a treat)

MathExtremist
MathExtremist
Thanked by
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:33:05 PM permalink
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
December 22nd, 2016 at 3:09:45 PM permalink

has already done that..

I am not pro Obama, but I don't think he was as terrible as people claim.

I know I work in an odd field, but things seem to be better for me.
And I look around and everyone I know is doing better than they were during the bush years.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 22nd, 2016 at 3:58:21 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

everyone I know is doing better than they were during the bush years.

And that's why Hillary got elected, because
everybody is doing so well. They were jonsing
for 4 more Obama years.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 22nd, 2016 at 4:10:19 PM permalink

And that's why Hillary got elected, because
everybody is doing so well. They were jonsing
for 4 more Obama years.

Most everybody IS doing better. The folks who aren't now, are those whose jobs left for one reason or another, none of which was up to Obama, but a fair amount of which was up to Trump, who finds his own outsourcing an inconvenient truth.

Nobody has a right to a job. Whether it becomes obsolete, gets moved offshore, gets replaced by robots, whatever, it's up to the individual to retrain, move on, change careers, whatever it takes. It's my perception that those who would whine and blame others for their troubles in a consistently rising economy, instead of making those pragmatic moves to improve their situation the last 8 years were a sizeable portion of Trump voters. Incomprehensible that they think he gives a damn.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 22nd, 2016 at 4:37:01 PM permalink

Most everybody IS doing better.

Iran certainly is.
  • Jump to: