Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 11:31:26 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: MDawg

There isn't yet any definitive proof that leronlimab works, is there? Not for HIV not for coronavirus. Jury is still out on all that.
link to original post



Are you trying to bring facts into a rhetorical argument?
link to original post



LMAO.

What he did is bring lies into a factual argument.

Your stance that science isn't real is astounding.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 11:39:08 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: MDawg

There isn't yet any definitive proof that leronlimab works, is there? Not for HIV not for coronavirus. Jury is still out on all that.
link to original post



Wrong!

Sorry to burst your bubble.

It's funny how people just refuse to understand the approval process.

First the drug is trialed.

If it passes trials then it has been proven to work (in this case it was proven scientifically to work in HIV)

Once it is scientifically proven to work, the company files for a license to sell it on the market. FDA will not accept a license application without having first passed trials that show it works because what would be the point?

FDA accepted submission of the license BLA.

There was some data kerfuffle (missing data and a bunch of suspect entries) that the 3rd party company bungled and the BLA received notice Cytodyn had to fix the deficiencies.

Not deficiencies that prove the drug works or not but missing data (and we are talking a lot of data so not a simple fix) to resubmit the application.

They only need to resubmit. Why? Because the drug has already been proven to statistically work in HIV. They are seeking the license at this point.

To keep saying it hasn't been proven to work is just FUD.
link to original post




The dog ate the homework. The planets didn't align properly, a black cat crossed in front of them.
The former CEO asked for paperwork to be filed. He was told it wasn't ready for filing, but he said to file it anyway. When it was rejected, he blames the other company for filing the report he told them to file. It's always someone else's fault.
Anyone else detecting a pattern here?

You keep saying it works in HIV.. What does it do that a half dozen other drugs don't do as well? My understanding of the state of HIV is that there are drugs already in place that keep people alive, and even some that allow a person with HIV to have unprotected sex and not pass the virus on. What do you think lemonlabob does better than the existing drugs and why should anyone care?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 11:53:54 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: darkoz

Quote: MDawg

There isn't yet any definitive proof that leronlimab works, is there? Not for HIV not for coronavirus. Jury is still out on all that.
link to original post



Wrong!

Sorry to burst your bubble.

It's funny how people just refuse to understand the approval process.

First the drug is trialed.

If it passes trials then it has been proven to work (in this case it was proven scientifically to work in HIV)

Once it is scientifically proven to work, the company files for a license to sell it on the market. FDA will not accept a license application without having first passed trials that show it works because what would be the point?

FDA accepted submission of the license BLA.

There was some data kerfuffle (missing data and a bunch of suspect entries) that the 3rd party company bungled and the BLA received notice Cytodyn had to fix the deficiencies.

Not deficiencies that prove the drug works or not but missing data (and we are talking a lot of data so not a simple fix) to resubmit the application.

They only need to resubmit. Why? Because the drug has already been proven to statistically work in HIV. They are seeking the license at this point.

To keep saying it hasn't been proven to work is just FUD.
link to original post




The dog ate the homework. The planets didn't align properly, a black cat crossed in front of them.
The former CEO asked for paperwork to be filed. He was told it wasn't ready for filing, but he said to file it anyway. When it was rejected, he blames the other company for filing the report he told them to file. It's always someone else's fault.
Anyone else detecting a pattern here?

You keep saying it works in HIV.. What does it do that a half dozen other drugs don't do as well? My understanding of the state of HIV is that there are drugs already in place that keep people alive, and even some that allow a person with HIV to have unprotected sex and not pass the virus on. What do you think lemonlabob does better than the existing drugs and why should anyone care?
link to original post



The half dozen drugs that currently work on HIV have serious side effects.

Nausea, vomiting, kidney and liver damage. Taking HIV drugs are a lifelong problem.

Leronlimab has been proven (PROVEN) to work without the side effects.

Strange you seem so invested in understanding the stock price but not the product.

Yeah who cares? Except HIV patients who don't want to live with nausea, vomiting, malaise and liver and kidney impairment.

As for the Amarex issues once again a judge has agreed that the company Amarex most likely did something untoward and has ordered an audit.

So now you don't believe in clinical studies or court judges. Keep burying yourself that hole in the ground.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 12:13:34 PM permalink
I buy stock in companies, not in products. Give me a great management team and they can be selling left handed soccer balls.
A company with good leadership and a proven process makes for a good investment. I've taken a flier on a food truck that only sold cereal because I believed in the people. I once was part owner of a cat cafe because of who was involved. I've passed on obvious moneymakers because of the people or more often the process.
With the right people, the right process, and a large enough fulcrum, you can move the world.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 12:21:51 PM permalink
Looks like the sugar rush didn't last long.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 12:27:43 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I buy stock in companies, not in products. Give me a great management team and they can be selling left handed soccer balls.
A company with good leadership and a proven process makes for a good investment. I've taken a flier on a food truck that only sold cereal because I believed in the people. I once was part owner of a cat cafe because of who was involved. I've passed on obvious moneymakers because of the people or more often the process.
With the right people, the right process, and a large enough fulcrum, you can move the world.
link to original post



So your investment strategy is to buy into scams?

Left handed soccer balls?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 12:28:23 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Looks like the sugar rush didn't last long.
link to original post



You should try dieting.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 12:33:57 PM permalink
Bill most likely invested in Theranos. That's why he is so sour on biotech stock.

He believed in the power of the people at Theranos just like the rest of the people who were taken for a ride and didn't check out the product.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 1:06:14 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Bill most likely invested in Theranos. That's why he is so sour on biotech stock.

He believed in the power of the people at Theranos just like the rest of the people who were taken for a ride and didn't check out the product.
link to original post



Now you are just making stuff up.
Again.

Did the former CEO tell Ax to file, even though Ax made it very clear the papers weren't ready to file Yes or No?
Did the former CEO collect an obscene bonus, in the millions, because the paperwork was filed by a certain date? Yes or No
Was the former CEO blaming Ax for filing incomplete data that he knew about in advance and told them to file anyway? Yes or No?


It's possible CYDY's new legal team has lined up a buyer for the company, and the buyer said to lose the leeches at the top before they invest. I hope so as I doubt they are working for stock and their hourly rate would choke a horse, let alone a broke company with no cash flow, even if they end up saving the former CEOs $20,000 a week salary.
As I said, this should be a day of celebration, but all you want to do is bring up the past ad nauseum.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
January 26th, 2022 at 1:18:16 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: darkoz

Bill most likely invested in Theranos. That's why he is so sour on biotech stock.

He believed in the power of the people at Theranos just like the rest of the people who were taken for a ride and didn't check out the product.
link to original post



Now you are just making stuff up.
Again.

Did the former CEO tell Ax to file, even though Ax made it very clear the papers weren't ready to file Yes or No?
Did the former CEO collect an obscene bonus, in the millions, because the paperwork was filed by a certain date? Yes or No
Was the former CEO blaming Ax for filing incomplete data that he knew about in advance and told them to file anyway? Yes or No?


It's possible CYDY's new legal team has lined up a buyer for the company, and the buyer said to lose the leeches at the top before they invest. I hope so as I doubt they are working for stock and their hourly rate would choke a horse, let alone a broke company with no cash flow, even if they end up saving the former CEOs $20,000 a week salary.
As I said, this should be a day of celebration, but all you want to do is bring up the past ad nauseum.
link to original post



Did Leronlimab pass it's clinical trials with stat sig P-value for HIV? Yes or no?

I only have been asking this one question this morning and you refuse to answer.

As for submitting the HIV BLA in a manner that scuttled the FDA acceptance, has a judge ruled in Cytodyn favor? Yes or no?

Did Amarex CEO change the FDA protocols on his own without telling anyone? Yes or no? (Hint: it's on page 8 of the RTF)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 21st, 2022 at 1:46:25 PM permalink
KSF is looking to hear from long-term shareholders as they prepare a new suit against the company and its Board of Directors. I wouldn't be very optimistic as several others have already filed their suits and the cupboard is rather bare.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 21st, 2022 at 1:49:44 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

KSF is looking to hear from long-term shareholders as they prepare a new suit against the company and its Board of Directors. I wouldn't be very optimistic as several others have already filed their suits and the cupboard is rather bare.
link to original post



KSF did the same thing last year.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/20/2196486/6713/en/SHAREHOLDER-ALERT-BY-FORMER-LOUISIANA-ATTORNEY-GENERAL-KSF-REMINDS-CLOV-CYDY-IRTC-WKHS-INVESTORS-of-Lead-Plaintiff-Deadline-in-Class-Action-Lawsuits.html

And the first shareholders lawsuit has been dismissed.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 27th, 2022 at 9:02:26 AM permalink
I know this stock has been tanking but the drug Leronlimab I still believe is going prove to be a miracle drug.

It's now been mentioned in an article in peer reviewed Frontiers

The article is many pages long so I took a snap of the relevant page.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2022.835994/full

For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 31st, 2022 at 7:18:52 AM permalink
Bad news for this stock.

Down to the twenty cents range after a partial halt to trials due to two cardiac arrests.

I put my money at stake. Looks like I am on the hook for about $80 grand. Haven't sold. What's the point. Too low to bother with now. I will ride it to zero on the hopes in a few years this mess changes with some good news.

I know there will be those who say they saw the warning signs but that's a load of crock. I knew I chose the risky side of the market and took the shot. There never was any guarantee of trials passed. That's true even if you are Johnson and Johnson or Merk.

I also invested in a gene editing company. It's supposed to be the next big thing. Specifically I brought into Precision Bio. This company was the complete opposite of Cytodyn.

1) $90 million dollars in partnership money from major pharma.

2) NASDAQ

3) Trading at $9 when I brought in. Brought some more when it climbed to $14. This was the future of medicine.

Didn't even mention this investment because I didn't want to be accused of pumping. I just wanted with Cytodyn to share my story.

Well here is my (ahem) successful investment with a NASDAQ well financed biotech.




Yeah, obviously I suck at the stock.market.

I'm man enough to admit it. (But if they turn everything around and I end up profiting then yes I will be back to brag).

Well, anyway, people make mistakes. Costly mistakes are learned mistakes.

Will be sticking to AP multicarding. It's my earner. Where life has taken me.

I know, here come the snide Bill and MDawg comments. I am not Will Smith so no worries about getting Chris Rocked. Bring it on.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7543
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
March 31st, 2022 at 9:28:23 AM permalink
DarkOz reminds me of Nomad in the classic Star Trek episode The Changeling in that he committed not one, not even two, but at least three! errors.

The first error was bothering with garbage penny stocks. The second was to not dump the stocks when he was up, including all the way to a triple. The third, was (is) to come on here still trying to claim that there is any merit in this garbage stock he picked.


Now DarkOz needs to follow the Prime Directive and Sterilize!, meaning, stop bothering (himself, or us) with these pipe dreams. Sadly, he influenced more than a few to buy the same garbage.

And I had no idea until now that even his second stock pick DTIL was once at a profit for him too, but he again failed to take advantage of that, and held once again, all the way back to the red. Three errors! (times two).
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 9:40:53 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

DarkOz reminds me of Nomad in the classic Star Trek episode The Changeling in that he committed not one, not even two, but at least three! errors.

The first error was bothering with garbage penny stocks. The second was to not dump the stocks when he was up, including all the way to a triple. The third, was (is) to come on here still trying to claim that there is any merit in this garbage stock he picked.


Now DarkOz needs to follow the Prime Directive and Sterilize!, meaning, stop bothering (himself, or us) with these pipe dreams. Sadly, he influenced more than a few to buy the same garbage.

And I had no idea until now that even his second stock pick DTIL was once at a profit for him too, but he again failed to take advantage of that, and held once again, all the way back to the red. Three errors! (times two).
link to original post



I wasn't day trading. I invested waiting for approval by the FDA.

Risky and with risk comes the possibility of losses.

I keep it real .I don't say I am a winner no matter what like some people.

While no one ever can "afford" to lose money, I haven't "bet the farm" either.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7543
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
March 31st, 2022 at 9:46:49 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I wasn't day trading.


No one ever said you were!


Quote: darkoz

While no one ever can "afford" to lose money
link to original post


It actually makes me poogly to hear DarkOz suddenly govoreeting so wisely.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
Thanked by
RogerKintlinksjunkie
March 31st, 2022 at 9:54:01 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Quote: darkoz

I wasn't day trading.


No one ever said you were!


Quote: darkoz

While no one ever can "afford" to lose money
link to original post


It actually makes me poogly to hear DarkOz suddenly govoreeting so wisely.
link to original post



Well well well my little droogie, I jumped and I fell hard but I didn't snuff it. If I did snuff it, I would not be here to tell you what I did.

But I will nhoz scrap with you anytime.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 9:59:04 AM permalink
Are you admitting lemonlabob wasn't the best thing since sliced beer and your nonsense about a corrupt FDA standing in the way of it stopping the covid pandemic? Because you gave me an awful lot of shit for suggesting you were deluding yourself and the forum about this miracle drug?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 10:19:10 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Are you admitting lemonlabob wasn't the best thing since sliced beer and your nonsense about a corrupt FDA standing in the way of it stopping the covid pandemic? Because you gave me an awful lot of shit for suggesting you were deluding yourself and the forum about this miracle drug?
link to original post



The science hasn't changed. And the drug isn't dead yet.

Safety concerns over two serious adverse events (heart attacks) have caused a halt to the program for now.

Leronlimab has been under FDA scrutiny for eight years. It's not snake oil like you claimed and the study wasn't halted because it doesn't work.

But you need both efficacy AND safety to pass FDA so they are doing a DSMC review (Data Safety Monitoring Committee).

Unfortunately this is probably the final nail in the coffin. Maybe they will do a phoenix and pull out of the ashes. I'm not so confident.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 10:42:42 AM permalink
You are right. The science hasn't changed. lemonlabob is a molecule in search of a useful purpose. Someday it might be useful. Just not as the miracle cure you kept insisting it was. It may be the key ingredient in a line of women's makeup. It might be a super car wax. We don't know. All we do know is your claims about it stopping the covid pandemic were BS and you tried to drag down anyone who disagreed with you- calling the FDA corrupt, promoting nonsensical theories, etc,and so on.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 10:51:57 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

You are right. The science hasn't changed. lemonlabob is a molecule in search of a useful purpose. Someday it might be useful. Just not as the miracle cure you kept insisting it was. It may be the key ingredient in a line of women's makeup. It might be a super car wax. We don't know. All we do know is your claims about it stopping the covid pandemic were BS and you tried to drag down anyone who disagreed with you- calling the FDA corrupt, promoting nonsensical theories, etc,and so on.
link to original post



You really are full of BS when you say a drug that has kept people from suffering from HIV for eight years is not good for anything but car wax.

This is what I find so frustrating with you.

I admit that this is an INVESTIGATIONAL drug which.means it being (wait for it) investigated for use in the pharmaceutical realm.

For some reason you took it personally that a drug might be able to cure cancer or HIV. I don't understand why you took it personally. It seems you don't believe that new drugs that can cure disease are possible.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 11:33:34 AM permalink
How does a drug with zero sales keep people from suffering? It has been used in trials and none have advanced. The company has been shopping it around without any success. Heck, at twenty cents a share, the market cap is less than what Big pharma spends on entertaining their staff.
however, you didn't come on here talking about it helping people with HIV. You claimed all anyone with covid needed was one treatment of this and they could go home and be cured. That was 100% false and yet you kept hawking it. When it was shown the company lied, you attacked the people showing their lies. When the company put out misleading press releases that the FDA had to state were wrong, you blamed the corrupt FDA. As trial after trial failed, you kept talking about how they missed by this much.
I tried to show you you were wrong, as did others, and all you did was attack everyone.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 31st, 2022 at 11:46:58 AM permalink
Strange that oz didn't mention the FDA has ordered the company to put a complete hold on the Covid study, as well as stopping the HIV one, as well. The FDA shut them down, the DOJ and SEC are investigating the company for financial shenanigans as well as for putting out blatantly false press releases.
Buy now.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:25:18 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Strange that oz didn't mention the FDA has ordered the company to put a complete hold on the Covid study, as well as stopping the HIV one, as well. The FDA shut them down, the DOJ and SEC are investigating the company for financial shenanigans as well as for putting out blatantly false press releases.
Buy now.
link to original post



What?

I said the trials were halted until a DSMC review for safety.

Of course the FDA required that. Duh!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:29:23 PM permalink
Leronlimab has prevented HIV in patients for as much as 6 years. Bill, for you to deny this is simply a lie.

I don't understand what zero sales has to do with that. The drug is being trialed. There will be no sales until the FDA approves the drug

How can you not understand that?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:31:24 PM permalink
No one here was misled by me

Cytodyn is undergoing trials.

If members of WOV think the word trials means guaranteed pass, then that's their misunderstanding.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:40:20 PM permalink
Peer reviewed paper from Frontiers journal of medicine published January 2022.

Bill, you think the scientists who wrote the paper are lying?


For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:47:07 PM permalink
Where are the human trials from eight years ago. You said it has been helping HIV patients for eight years.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11906
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
March 31st, 2022 at 12:54:14 PM permalink
My only concern with Ctyodyn is the $750 I have lost so far. I guess todays dinner will be Top Ramen.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 12:58:30 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Where are the human trials from eight years ago. You said it has been helping HIV patients for eight years.
link to original post



It's in SEC filings so will take me awhile to locate it

I have pointed this out to you before. I suspect you ignore the proof I have posted because it makes you look like you don't understand.

Cytodyn has been having HIV trials for 8 years.

(You read the FDA was halting the HIV trials. Yet you ignore that those are the very same trials you are asking me to prove exist. The redundancy of your request makes no sense).

These trials resulted in a phase three success. The drug was applied for a BLA because of this success.

Why are you refusing to understand that the FDA will not even look at a license request until AFTER endpoints on a trial have been successful.

Get it???? Leronlimab passed it's endpoints. It then filed for a licence. It has not been granted that license BUT the HIV trials went on for 8 years and counting. (Due to the safety concerns just raised those patients are being switched to another drug. Yep, after years of taking Leronlimab, they still were taking it.)

You keep asking questions I have answered through and through this thread.

Either you purposefully are messing with me or you refuse to read when I give you answers that refute what you claim.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 1:00:38 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My only concern with Ctyodyn is the $750 I have lost so far. I guess todays dinner will be Top Ramen.
link to original post



I'm holding onto all my shares. The biotech world is a very risky world to invest in.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11906
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
March 31st, 2022 at 1:03:05 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: DRich

My only concern with Ctyodyn is the $750 I have lost so far. I guess todays dinner will be Top Ramen.
link to original post



I'm holding onto all my shares. The biotech world is a very risky world to invest in.
link to original post



I am not too worried, I actually like Top Ramen. The problem is that my blood pressure usually spikes above 200 when I eat it. Maybe Cytodyn will be the death of me.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 1:06:23 PM permalink
rats and mice, mices and rats.

Ahh, but the strawberries. That's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt,with geometric logic.....

I love the smell of lemonlabob in the morning. It has that new car feel to it.

In India we are all the rave
discovered it is great as aftershave
and I read in the Middle East
they traded some for a hostage release.
Just one sip will make well
multi-purpose in a jar
If you ain't ill, it will fix your car
the stuff we sell is all the best
passing all consumer test.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 1:39:17 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

rats and mice, mices and rats.

Ahh, but the strawberries. That's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt,with geometric logic.....

I love the smell of lemonlabob in the morning. It has that new car feel to it.

In India we are all the rave
discovered it is great as aftershave
and I read in the Middle East
they traded some for a hostage release.
Just one sip will make well
multi-purpose in a jar
If you ain't ill, it will fix your car
the stuff we sell is all the best
passing all consumer test.
link to original post



Okay so you have simply decided to tell lies about Leronlimab.

Good to know.

Lol, the man actually believes a phase three FDA trial was conducted on rats and mice.

No wonder he can't understand.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 1:45:43 PM permalink
I was going to say you can't possibly be that obtuse but then I remembered who I was talking to.

If you don't get the mices and rats reference, I'll give you a quote from Judge Judy.
If you tell the truth the first time, you don't have to worry about your memory.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
March 31st, 2022 at 1:58:00 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I was going to say you can't possibly be that obtuse but then I remembered who I was talking to.

If you don't get the mices and rats reference, I'll give you a quote from Judge Judy.
If you tell the truth the first time, you don't have to worry about your memory.
link to original post



I don't know what the quote was.

Clearly it was an attempt to tell an untruth through suggestion that trials of Leronlimab were only on rats and mice.

Trying to deny that is untruthful.


But I forgot who I am talking to.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7543
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
April 19th, 2022 at 11:35:09 AM permalink
Hey DarkOz what do you think about this.

Quote: MDawg

Plus, how else you gonna win if you don't leave when ahead? What if you leave when behind every time. 😅 It sounds silly, but there really are players including very high rollers who will not leave the casino or town until they have dropped whatever bankroll they have available, every time.

And Alan, your analogy with business is brilliant. The value of a company doesn't necessarily increase infinitely in dollars or forever in time. There just might be a best time to sell and move on. Just as Shakespeare wrote
There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
so it is with gaming. The good times don't roll forever, but if you're able to walk at the height of the tide or at least something close to it more often than not, certainly this will add up to over all good fortune which might eclipse the bad times for you.
link to original post


What if you had sold CYDY and that other stock you picked when they were at a triple, instead of riding them back down to the gutter and utter ruin. "There is a tide...."

You coulda quit while ahead. I do it all the time, both in the stock market trading and at the tables.

We all stated from the getgo that CYDY was NEGATIVE EV - but that doesn't mean one could not have made money on it long. Timing is everything which is much to say as that quitting while ahead may be everything too.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
April 19th, 2022 at 11:42:17 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Hey DarkOz what do you think about this.

Quote: MDawg

Plus, how else you gonna win if you don't leave when ahead? What if you leave when behind every time. 😅 It sounds silly, but there really are players including very high rollers who will not leave the casino or town until they have dropped whatever bankroll they have available, every time.

And Alan, your analogy with business is brilliant. The value of a company doesn't necessarily increase infinitely in dollars or forever in time. There just might be a best time to sell and move on. Just as Shakespeare wrote
There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
so it is with gaming. The good times don't roll forever, but if you're able to walk at the height of the tide or at least something close to it more often than not, certainly this will add up to over all good fortune which might eclipse the bad times for you.
link to original post


What if you had sold CYDY and that other stock you picked when they were at a triple, instead of riding them back down to the gutter and utter ruin. "There is a tide...."

You coulda quit while ahead. I do it all the time, both in the stock market trading and at the tables.

We all stated from the getgo that CYDY was NEGATIVE EV - but that doesn't mean one could not have made money on it long. Timing is everything which is much to say as that quitting while ahead may be everything too.
link to original post



Your question is as relevant as suggesting that when you are ahead in Vegas why not quit.

You claim not to be doing an advantage play so if you truly win at a negative EV game why don't you quit ahead?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7543
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
April 19th, 2022 at 11:49:25 AM permalink
I do quit while ahead all the time (is there any other way to win? what about quitting when behind 😆?).

My question to you is WHY DIDN'T YOU QUIT CYDY WHILE AHEAD. You had not one, not two, but at least three (maybe more) opportunities, and yet you chose to ride it all the way back down to the gutter and ruin.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7543
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
April 19th, 2022 at 11:51:45 AM permalink
Even knowing nothing but the chart the Sicilians could have read this one with their eyes closed. Two big (FAILED) breakouts and multiple (failed) smaller ones - recurring second third fourth etc. chances to sell even after missing previous opportunities. In the stock market, DarkOz, a failed breakout is a warning that a given stock might not be able to overcome resistance. Multiple failed breakouts at increasingly lower levels are red alerts to sell! sell! sell!


I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
April 19th, 2022 at 11:58:44 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I do quit while ahead all the time (is there any other way to win? what about quitting when behind 😆?).

My question to you is WHY DIDN'T YOU QUIT CYDY WHILE AHEAD. You had not one, not two, but at least three (maybe more) opportunities, and yet you chose to ride it all the way back down to the gutter and ruin.
link to original post



This has been explained many times. They are pre revenue awaiting FDA approval. I'm invested long-term.

If the FDA finally does approve the drug and the price shoots up will you still be asking why I didn't sell?

I suspect you simply will ignore this thread if that happens.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
April 19th, 2022 at 2:21:12 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: billryan

I was going to say you can't possibly be that obtuse but then I remembered who I was talking to.

If you don't get the mices and rats reference, I'll give you a quote from Judge Judy.
If you tell the truth the first time, you don't have to worry about your memory.
link to original post



I don't know what the quote was.

Clearly it was an attempt to tell an untruth through suggestion that trials of Leronlimab were only on rats and mice.

Trying to deny that is untruthful.


But I forgot who I am talking to.
link to original post




My gawd. Did you forget the story you told about your grade school peers who thought that mice grew up to be rats? Wasn't that when you first became aware of your superior intellect, as you told it.
If you tell the truth you don't need a good memory.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
April 19th, 2022 at 2:44:22 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: darkoz

Quote: billryan

I was going to say you can't possibly be that obtuse but then I remembered who I was talking to.

If you don't get the mices and rats reference, I'll give you a quote from Judge Judy.
If you tell the truth the first time, you don't have to worry about your memory.
link to original post



I don't know what the quote was.

Clearly it was an attempt to tell an untruth through suggestion that trials of Leronlimab were only on rats and mice.

Trying to deny that is untruthful.


But I forgot who I am talking to.
link to original post




My gawd. Did you forget the story you told about your grade school peers who thought that mice grew up to be rats? Wasn't that when you first became aware of your superior intellect, as you told it.
If you tell the truth you don't need a good memory.
link to original post



So you were making a reference to a quote I made about a grade school experience with whether Leronlimab was tested on rats and mice and when I didn't get your obtuse reference you now call me a liar?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
April 20th, 2022 at 6:59:04 AM permalink
I'd have thought a reference to your origin story would be more than an obtuse reference but I can see how it must be an almost daily occurrence in your life.

CYDYs accounting firm just walked away from them, which is always a good sign.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
  • Posts: 11556
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
April 20th, 2022 at 7:06:27 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'd have thought a reference to your origin story would be more than an obtuse reference but I can see how it must be an almost daily occurrence in your life.

CYDYs accounting firm just walked away from them, which is always a good sign.
link to original post



Yes I think about the events of my childhood every morning before breakfast. SMH.

Cytodyn just hired one of the top accounting firms in the nation as a replacement.

Whether good or bad it's always best not to color the truth by only stating half.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 2315
Joined: Sep 6, 2014
Thanked by
RogerKint
April 20th, 2022 at 7:14:12 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: billryan

I'd have thought a reference to your origin story would be more than an obtuse reference but I can see how it must be an almost daily occurrence in your life.

CYDYs accounting firm just walked away from them, which is always a good sign.
link to original post



Yes I think about the events of my childhood every morning before breakfast. SMH.

Cytodyn just hired one of the top accounting firms in the nation as a replacement.

Whether good or bad it's always best not to color the truth by only stating half.
link to original post



So, I work for one of the big four accounting firms, and I've never heard of the "top accounting firm" that they hired. I'd also like to point out that their last firm RESIGNED. That doesn't happen very often and usually is associated with the accounting firm thinking the risk to their reputation of being associated with this business is too high.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11906
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
April 20th, 2022 at 7:37:56 AM permalink
Does Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP somehow translate to Price Waterhouse Cooper? I have heard of them.

I am rooting for them, I currently hold about $75 worth of Cytodyn
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
April 20th, 2022 at 7:39:21 AM permalink
Having your accountants quit on you isn't as bad as having your lawyer quit, but it is close. It just doesn't happen with good companies.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
April 20th, 2022 at 7:58:20 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Does Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP somehow translate to Price Waterhouse Cooper? I have heard of them.

I am rooting for them, I currently hold about $75 worth of Cytodyn
link to original post




Have you looked into joining any of the lawsuits? They seem like a slam-dunk to me, but it is a matter of what is left to recover after the Board has been raping the company for the last few years.

Multi-purpose in a jar, if you ain't sick it will shine your car
Then I read in the middle east, they traded some for a hostage release
Now if you're bald it will give you hair,
If you got straight trousers, it will give you flares.
Immunity from ridicule, improves your brains if your a fool
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
  • Jump to: