billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 192
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:11:49 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Bill,

Anyone can file a lawsuit because they feel agrieved.

That doesn't prove anything.

You claim Cytodyn has lied to it's investors and point to lawsuits.

I am pointing to:

SEC has not halted trading

DOJ has made no criminal complaint or charges

FDA ran trials and while not approving the drug has NOT rescinded Leronlimab's current OLE status

Brazil Anvisa has just okayed a massive 35 trial site 600+ patient enrollment in phase three trials.

NEJM (New England Journal of Medicine) a peer reviewed medical journal had an article on Leronlimab and it's MOA (mechanism of action)

Bill, you keep pointing to legal issues that in today's litigious atmosphere amount to a hill of beans.

What reason I don't know. You should ask yourself why SEC, DOJ, Anvisa FDA and NEJM don't see what you see.

It is not anyone suing the company, it is half of the former Board of Directors. While not unprecedented, it is both rare and unusual.

As far as the Brazilian thing, I'd never heard of Anvisa but the very first article I googled when I asked about their reputation had this gem

“Anvisa has been accused of lying, working unethically, and producing fake news on the identification of replicating adenoviruses in documents on the Sputnik V vaccine. The information on the presence of replicating adenoviruses can be found in the documents submitted to Anvisa by the developer of vaccine Sputnik V,” Barra Torres declared.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.
billryan
billryan 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:21:40 PM permalink
Current and former CytoDyn Inc. board members and executives reached a proposed settlement Thursday of a lawsuit in Delaware Chancery Court claiming they enriched themselves at the expense of public investors through “unjustified and oversized awards” of stock and options.

The agreement, which requires the approval of Vice Chancellor Paul A. Fioravanti Jr., would rescind about 5.4 million of the 9.3 million shares and options CytoDyn’s leaders gave themselves in December 2019, according to the court filing disclosing the deal.

I can copy and paste these all night.
billryan
billryan 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:21:43 PM permalink
On March 18, 2021, a lawsuit was filed against CytoDyn Inc. over alleged securities laws violations. The plaintiff alleged that the defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, and failed to disclose that while CytoDyn's stock price was sufficiently pumped with the COVID-19 cure hype, long-term shareholders, including CEO Nader Z. Pourhassan and CFO Michael Mulholland, dumped millions of shares, that CytoDyn engaged in a wrongful scheme with its lender, Iliad Research and Trading L.P. ('Iliad'), and its principal John Fife ('Fife'), whereby Iliad and other Fife entities operated as an unregistered securities dealer for CytoDyn, and that Iliad obtained a convertible promissory note from CytoDyn and converted the note into newly issued shares of CytoDyn and sold those shares into the public market at a profit, in violation of the dealer registration requirements of the federal securities laws.

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 77
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:27:50 PM permalink
My thought is that anyone that says they have never bought a stock that lost money is probably a liar.
Order from chaos
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 261
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:30:38 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Current and former CytoDyn Inc. board members and executives reached a proposed settlement Thursday of a lawsuit in Delaware Chancery Court claiming they enriched themselves at the expense of public investors through “unjustified and oversized awards” of stock and options.

The agreement, which requires the approval of Vice Chancellor Paul A. Fioravanti Jr., would rescind about 5.4 million of the 9.3 million shares and options CytoDyn’s leaders gave themselves in December 2019, according to the court filing disclosing the deal.

But you can't answer a simple question.

Do you think CNN Brazil is lying?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 77
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:34:04 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

But you can't answer a simple question.

Do you think CNN Brazil is lying?

I do not know the context of that question, but yes I believe CNN Brazil is lying.
Order from chaos
darkoz
darkoz 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 7:39:04 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I do not know the context of that question, but yes I believe CNN Brazil is lying.

I wasn't asking you DRich but thanks for your support... Not!
billryan
billryan 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 8:55:40 PM permalink
CNN, according to you reported yet another trial. Why would I think its not true. It's what this company does. Announce a trial and then when it fails, they lie about it, put out false press releases and grant themselves more options. Rinse and repeat.
darkoz
darkoz 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 9:02:49 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

CNN, according to you reported yet another trial. Why would I think its not true. It's what this company does. Announce a trial and then when it fails, they lie about it, put out false press releases and grant themselves more options. Rinse and repeat.

That makes no sense, really.

They have real trials?

With drug regulatory agencies overlooking the results?

You just have a problem when the trial doesn't pass stringent regulatory processes? You feel that the company was lying? You feel success should have been guaranteed by the company?

And what do you mean "CNN, according to you, reported"? I supplied a link to the article so for you to word it like that makes it sound like I am lying.
billryan
billryan 
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 9:14:31 PM permalink
In India we're all the rave
Discovered that it's great as aftershave, oh-ho
Dropped in the sea just off Japan
Swapped twenty bottles for an aqua-walkman, oh
Immunity from ridicule