Thread Rating:

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 20th, 2021 at 12:37:29 PM permalink
Took some call options on COIN today. Really liked hearing how many transactions going on at COIN. On the negative, heard 8% wiped out trading crypto. Also to the negative JPOW came out talking about a digital dollar. Hasn't seemed to create an impact yet. I'm slightly afraid of a sell off after the markets close. I'm covered slightly if so. I'm just short term on this.

Starting to feel momentarily bullish about TSLA for a short time, very slightly over the next couple months. As much bad news has come out and they're just buying. I can concur these 2 things are connected and correlated. Whenever I post, this is just how I feel at the moment and I might not update if I change my mind mainly because I might not care.

I also cannot believe people are buying into RIDE right now, 100% pure speculation when everything looks so bad. At some point I could have seen the price was worth it, but the money just came coming.

Naturally as soon as I am typing this, a corner turns by the time it's done, not that it matters.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
May 20th, 2021 at 6:22:08 PM permalink
I'm not so sure now. Seeing every time BTC had trouble, there were huge down days and I don't remember any exceptions. Perhaps it's simply because cryptos never close you can see it coming, but you never know when things reverse before they do. I'm thinking perhaps the big shots are using the unregulated crypto markets to do things they couldn't do in stocks, but then they still are into the stock market and it's all intertangled.

This site is interesting

https://8marketcap.com/
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 20th, 2021 at 6:48:26 PM permalink
Egads. Just like I said. Loaded up on cheap options today and they're going to blow up.

I wish them luck, hope someone turns it around and they bring some gigantic bags on money.

This stock will tank bad tomorrow and sell like RIDE has the plague. Have 90 $9 puts expiring tomorrow, this should be a huge no brainer. My problem is Etrade says they execute these options at 2pm so I will not get maximum return if so. I'm thinking the stock could close anywhere and erasing the last 3 days to $7 or lower might be possible. I might have to ask them to not execute the options and do it myself right before close. I'd be so afraid some long shot nobody would buy them but there will be buyers.
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on May 20, 2021
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 20th, 2021 at 7:54:03 PM permalink
I'm thinking the stock should drop super heavy pre-market, but what do people think about placing a market order in at the open for put options? I'm thinking any put option will increase today on the stock. Maybe I'm dreaming but $1 price target, that's pretty damned huge. They just got sued for insider trading and postponed earnings from May 17th to May 24th. There are enough buyers of dirty diapers out there. This stock just kept opening up, I couldn't buy more than I did on such a high risk thing just hoping really. Last price in after hours was $9.15 but anything is possible, it could close at $10 tomorrow. I think I'm going to be counting some nice money. Damn I hope I'm not just being delusional right now, those things could be worth $100 or $200 each tomorrow or more.

Might be an ok idea, but not great and certainly not without flaws. The stock could go up tomorrow, I was just being excited and using "forward looking" statements. ;)
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on May 20, 2021
I am a robot.
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 28
May 21st, 2021 at 5:49:46 AM permalink
RIDE is down 0.49 cents in pre market trading. It closed Thursday at 9.70.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2021 at 7:09:01 AM permalink
Quote: vegas

RIDE is down 0.49 cents in pre market trading. It closed Thursday at 9.70.

I'm completely mesmerized right now. Up like a rocket. Should reverse soon. I'm told clear resistance at 8.80, so that sucks. It was down 20% yesterday and people are buying it like the plant is made of solid gold. I really thought it would drop $1 or $2 today and I'd kill it, Really thought no chance it goes up like this, I bought 10 contracts expiring next week, will see what happens.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2021 at 7:20:51 AM permalink
pfft BTC decides to go reverse like 6% for day click just like that, I have no choice but to wait and see what happens.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2021 at 7:23:54 AM permalink
Those aliens won't visit us because they fly by and all they can hear is "BUY THE DIP".
I am a robot.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear 
  • Threads: 47
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2021 at 7:24:49 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

pfft BTC decides to go reverse like 6% for day click just like that, I have no choice but to wait and see what happens.

Dammit ONM. Will you please stop driving down the value of my BTC!
I need you to sell your entire holding and aggressively go short. With your luck, that should kick off a bull run. $:o)
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2021 at 7:33:11 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Dammit ONM. Will you please stop driving down the value of my BTC!
I need you to sell your entire holding and aggressively go short. With your luck, that should kick off a bull run. $:o)

If I was directly in it, it would veer back and recover as soon as I sold. I bought $1. Hope it helps.

They're breaking trend today. SHAMU is selling BTC and buying every stock there is. He probably is using his 500 million to look at my computer to do reverse stock plays. RIDE TO THE MOON!
I am a robot.

• Jump to: