Thread Rating:

Marcusclark66
Marcusclark66
Joined: Mar 26, 2020
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 464
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 14th, 2021 at 11:21:34 PM permalink
Hi everyone, I've been exposed to years of casino play through working in the casino industry within my chosen profession which is security as most of you know. I have a little bit of table experience playing baccarat after getting nudged and pushed by the Great MDawg.

I've made a little bit of money so far and I've made a decision. I'm going to start to play in my own way and I'm going to give the full reporting here. Hook or crook I will spell it out and try to show some pictures as well.

What I'm planning on doing is playing very little time on a regular basis, I guess we could classify that as Hit and Run. I'll be reporting shortly and whatever happens it'll be within this thread.

Marcus Clark
Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66
Professional Casino Security Expert
Certified Company Firearms Instructor
Tic-Tac-Toe Expert & Mastering Chess
Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club
Nonassumption, Nonguessing and Not Forrming Opinions of Others
I must tell you, its super to be here brother. I couldn't care less who wins or loses, I am getting paid every time I step through the door. Itís just wonderful to be in the circus.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 13941
Thanks for this post from:
10DollarBrirsactuaryDeMango
June 15th, 2021 at 4:01:14 AM permalink
Quote: Marcusclark66

Hi everyone, I've been exposed to years of casino play through working in the casino industry within my chosen profession which is security as most of you know. I have a little bit of table experience playing baccarat after getting nudged and pushed by the Great MDawg.

I've made a little bit of money so far and I've made a decision. I'm going to start to play in my own way and I'm going to give the full reporting here. Hook or crook I will spell it out and try to show some pictures as well.

What I'm planning on doing is playing very little time on a regular basis, I guess we could classify that as Hit and Run. I'll be reporting shortly and whatever happens it'll be within this thread.

Marcus Clark
Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66
Professional Casino Security Expert
Certified Company Firearms Instructor
Tic-Tac-Toe Expert & Mastering Chess
Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club
Nonassumption, Nonguessing and Not Forrming Opinions of Others



Hi MarcusClark, we've been exposed to years of a Baccarat trip reporting thread already on Wizard of Vegas which is our chosen website for good gambling information, as you probably know. Some of us here have a little experience with math after getting nudged and pushed by the great Wizard.

I hope the moderators have thought about this a little so far and have made a decision. I hope the moderators start to realize that this entire forum can be overrun with Baccarat reporting threads. Hook or crook, I hope they do something about it, which would start by requiring you to ride MDawg's coattails in MDawg's Adventures thread.

What I'm planning on doing is completely ignoring your pointless reports and hoping more such threads don't pop up in the future. Soon enough, we'd have 100 members each with their own Trip Report thread so they could tell us how well their systems are working. I guess we could classify these threads as total B***S***. I hope that you will be asked to do your reporting in MDawg's Thread and it becomes the master thread (or his thread closed and a new one created) for trip reports that have anything to do with betting systems.

Mission146
Real Person; AKA Brandon James
Paid Gambling Writer---LCB Family of Websites
Certified Alcoholic
Three Time Duck, Duck, Goose Champion-Elementary School
Honorary & Official #1 Fan of Gambling Posts That Aren't Nonsense
Two Port Wine Birthmarks on Right Foot

EDIT: Also, if this thread is permitted to exist, can it be moved to, "Betting Systems," please?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 50
  • Posts: 2196
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146Marcusclark66
June 15th, 2021 at 4:04:23 AM permalink
Marcus's adventures are his own and he can add to this thread forever. I'd rather he bump his own thread with trip reports. MDawg will have 50 trip reports to publish when he gets back, lol.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 13941
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
June 15th, 2021 at 4:12:06 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Marcus's adventures are his own and he can add to this thread forever. I'd rather he bump his own thread with trip reports. MDawg will have 50 trip reports to publish when he gets back, lol.



Yeah, Marcus, but what about the next fifty inevitable people who create their own Baccarat Reporting Thread? Wellbush? That's only a matter of time and you know it. Next thing you know they're going to be creating sock puppets who, you guessed it, will all have their own Baccarat System Trip Report Thread.

All of these sock puppets will offer one another encouragement in order to keep all 10+ of their threads on top of the Recent Threads list at all times, just like MarcusClark periodically bumps MDawg's thread back up.

I want to say I predicted this two months ago, but it doesn't seem that I was believed. Well, they're going to believe me when it's all Baccarat Reporting Threads.

MDawg was the first one to do this, so I apologize to him for the suggestion I am going to make to Administration. It sucks for him, but I recommend that these Trip Reports (that rely on betting systems) all be moved to the, "Betting Systems," section which itself is then blocked from appearing on the, "Recent Threads," list. Otherwise, the site will look as ridiculous as MarcusClark's post tags do.

Mission146
Real Person; aka Brandon James
Professional Clipper of Own Toenails
Certified Sarcastic @$$4O!3
Five-Time Preschool Jacks Champion (1988)
Honorary & Official #1 Fan of Salad Containing (See Below)*

Spinach and Kale, Red Peppers, Red Onions, Green Onions, Broccoli, Carrots, Green Olives, Black Olives, Kalamata Olives, Artichoke, Blue Cheese Crumble, Roasted Beets, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Balsamic Vinegar
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 50
  • Posts: 2196
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 15th, 2021 at 4:16:31 AM permalink
Most people don't do trip reports because they're probably not worth writing to the internet about.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 13941
June 15th, 2021 at 4:22:04 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Most people don't do trip reports because they're probably not worth writing to the internet about.



They can be worth reading. Most people don't do betting system trip reports because they're not deliberately trying to sabotage the Forum. Also, most people aren't stupid enough to rely on gambling systems without some other mechanism---not to say that all people who do are stupid or to call any one person here stupid.

Mission146
Real Person; AKA Brandon James
Professional LazyBones
Certified Self-Righteous P****
International Grandmaster Go Fish Player (ELO Rating 2670)
Honorary and Official #1 Fan of Copenhagen Mint Pouches
Quickly Running Out of Dumb Tags to Add
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 5317
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 15th, 2021 at 4:35:37 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I hope the moderators have thought about this a little so far and have made a decision. I hope the moderators start to realize that this entire forum can be overrun with Baccarat reporting threads. Hook or crook, I hope they do something about it, which would start by requiring you to ride MDawg's coattails in MDawg's Adventures thread. ...

What I'm planning on doing is completely ignoring your pointless reports and hoping more such threads don't pop up in the future. Soon enough, we'd have 100 members each with their own Trip Report thread so they could tell us how well their systems are working. I guess we could classify these threads as B***S***....

EDIT: Also, if this thread is permitted to exist, can it be moved to, "Betting Systems," please?



When I saw this thread in the 'Gambling with an edge' sub-forum, I nearly choked on my coffee! So I went to look for where to put it and since it's neither a trip report, nor any kind of betting system, I've put it here for now.

I laughingly thought of putting it in the 'Religion' section, since there's a certain etymological flow from 'fan' to 'follower' to 'disciple' $:o)

I also toyed with directing this 'Mdawg fan' to go and keep his adulation posts in the MDawg adventures thread so we could keep the 'like minded' posters together. But that just keeps bumping that darned thread.

Wizard has previously said that each member can set up his own little corner and so he invited this situation. If he wants a forum of prolific [redact potentially insulting adjective] posters, then I'm sure they are ready to set up camp, here just as you describe.

I will be watching this thread very VERY closely and will not show any leniency in moderating it. Neither to 'fans' nor to their challengers. Ignoring this thread is my suggestion to all members, except for three of them.

OnceDear
Limey. ( but call me that and I'll suspend you )
Nominated as WMOAT 4 years in a row.
Current Arbiter of this forums rules.
NOT the Host or Owner of this forum.
Nobody's fan.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 50
  • Posts: 2196
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 15th, 2021 at 4:36:43 AM permalink
Well, Marcus can tell us how much he won after using his new systems at a $25 table. If he's 20 hands ahead after a shoe, will he be up $500, or more?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19461
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146Romes
June 15th, 2021 at 4:48:01 AM permalink
Quote: Marcusclark66

I have a little bit of table experience playing baccarat after getting nudged and pushed by the Great MDawg.

So it's now official, MDawg's grandiose stories have become harmful by leading someone down the dark negative EV path.
Just in case you need it...
Gamblers Anonymous
1-800-522-4700
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 13941
June 15th, 2021 at 4:52:18 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Well, Marcus can tell us how much he won after using his new systems at a $25 table. If he's 20 hands ahead after a shoe, will he be up $500, or more?



He's undoubtedly going to report wins. He'll probably retire from his casino security job inside of six months, at least, as far as his reports go.

Mission146
Real Person; AKA Brandon James
Professional Spoon-on-Nose Balancer
Licensed to Kill
Connect Four International Master (World Ranking: 8,412th)
Honorary and Official #1 Fan of Scott Toilet Paper*

*Scott might be tough, but even Scott can't wipe this thread away.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219

  • Jump to: