Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 2nd, 2023 at 10:57:30 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Quote: rxwine

FYI. Maybe I’m not the only one who just found this out.

for junk mail you never signed up for, like credit card or insurance offers, the Federal Trade Commission recommends using the website www.optoutprescreen.com to prevent a deluge of letters for up to five years or permanently.
link to original post

I am probably one of the few people that likes getting junk mail.
link to original post

20 years ago I used to have a giant old mailbox an old farmer mailbox that was probably a cubic foot big and I would leave all my junk mail in the mailbox and usually when it got about half full I would get my mail one day and it would all be gone because somebody had stolen it. They do that when you live in the country they go around the mailboxes at 3:00 a.m. and steal whatever is in there and I would laugh and laugh imagining them going through all that junk mail and finding zero. Finally somebody stole the entire mailbox because it was made out of steel was probably from the 1930s and was worth some money so now I have a much smaller one.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
July 2nd, 2023 at 11:03:56 AM permalink
Now I've got to be worried about being pulled over for having an '80's buzz.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 3rd, 2023 at 7:13:42 PM permalink
Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber with the IOUs

Quote:

When investigators went into the vault where Robert Higgins claimed he kept half a million of his customers’ silver coins, all they say they found were empty boxes filled with IOUs.

Investigators with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission say the empty vault was the result of a complex coin-leasing scam in which Higgins claimed he was buying and storing American Eagle coins but pocketed tens of millions of dollars of investors’ money instead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/an-empty-vault-silver-dealer-ordered-to-pay-146-million-in-case-of-500-000-missing-coins/ar-AA1dnKfO?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2776b367e9b949caabb0cd1b473c23c6&ei=13
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 3rd, 2023 at 7:29:17 PM permalink

Quote:

When investigators went into the vault where Robert Higgins claimed he kept half a million of his customers’ silver coins, all they say they found were empty boxes filled with IOUs.

Investigators with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission say the empty vault was the result of a complex coin-leasing scam in which Higgins claimed he was buying and storing American Eagle coins but pocketed tens of millions of dollars of investors’ money instead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/an-empty-vault-silver-dealer-ordered-to-pay-146-million-in-case-of-500-000-missing-coins/ar-AA1dnKfO?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2776b367e9b949caabb0cd1b473c23c6&ei=13
link to original post

It goes to intent. Rather than stealing from his clients, he was merely borrowing. It would have been replaced if the government hadn't shut him down.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 4th, 2023 at 3:40:14 AM permalink
the old saying "the cream rises to the top"

have been thinking about how hard it is - really, really, really hard - to be among the best at just about anything

ever watched the concert pianists - classical - doing all of that amazing stuff with both hands__________?

for every one that rose to that level there are prolly thousands who tried and couldn't get there

how many truly great h.s. & college athletes couldn't make the pros or could only ride a bench in the pros_____?________lots and lots and lots

to me it's kinna sad that so many have tried so hard to get to the top and just couldn't get there

Please don't feed the trolls
billryan
billryan
July 4th, 2023 at 7:36:17 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

have been thinking about how hard it is - really, really, really hard - to be among the best at just about anything

ever watched the concert pianists - classical - doing all of that amazing stuff with both hands__________?

for every one that rose to that level there are prolly thousands who tried and couldn't get there

how many truly great h.s. & college athletes couldn't make the pros or could only ride a bench in the pros_____?________lots and lots and lots

to me it's kinna sad that so many have tried so hard to get to the top and just couldn't get there

link to original post

If it was easy to get to the top, no one would care.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 4th, 2023 at 9:04:06 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote:

link to original post

It goes to intent. Rather than stealing from his clients, he was merely borrowing. It would have been replaced if the government hadn't shut him down.
link to original post

Sure it would, wink wink. Criminals like this crack me up because they know they're going to get caught eventually and the stress they must be under would be incredible. It would almost be a relief getting caught because the stress would go away. They say that if you want to commit a crime do it by yourself, tell no one, and only do it once. The chances of getting caught are almost zero.
rxwine
rxwine
July 4th, 2023 at 12:27:50 PM permalink

link to original post[/link

The top people (if the pool of contenders is big enough) will have both the ethic of hard work and talent, When the pool is big enough, neither talent or hard work is enough by itself. But either may be enough for a time, if not so many people are involved in whatever the skill may be. At least that’s what I believe hold’s true.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
billryan
billryan
July 4th, 2023 at 12:30:17 PM permalink
Raw Magazine ran a series about American politics called "The Scum Also Rises"
rxwine
rxwine
July 4th, 2023 at 12:42:58 PM permalink
If I had had any serious skill as a boxer or MMA fighter, I would try to get to the top with as few fights as possible, then try to delay new contenders as much as possible. Having your brain take all the shots doesn’t accumulate to anything good over time. The hardest thing is likely resisting more and more money for just one more fight.
ThomasHow99
ThomasHow99
  • Threads: 0
July 5th, 2023 at 2:59:05 AM permalink
Checked her Wikipedia page, under personal info, mother and father are circus performers. She must have gotten her sense of adventure and lack of fear of heights from them!
Spin to Win!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 5th, 2023 at 6:35:11 AM permalink

Having your brain take all the shots doesn’t accumulate to anything good over time.

per the link 41% of retired fighters have CTE

and 99% of former NFL players in the Boston Brain Bank

probably many of those who donated their brains for study had problems - so the 99% figure might not be very accurate

American football players and boxers account for most of the confirmed cases of CTE

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a progressive and fatal brain disease associated with repeated traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), including concussions and repeated blows to the head. It is also associated with the development of dementia.

https://combatsportslaw.com/2022/12/18/study-41-of-retired-fighters-likely-have-cte-the-more-bouts-the-higher-the-risk/#:~:text=Study%20%E2%80%93%2041%25%20of%20Retired%20Fighters,the%20Risk%20%E2%80%93%20Combat%20Sports%20Law

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 5, 2023
avianrandy
avianrandy
  • Threads: 8
July 13th, 2023 at 5:00:04 AM permalink
cute comic from the paper
rxwine
rxwine
July 13th, 2023 at 5:16:21 PM permalink
My fortune cookie fortune from my 'Four Seasons" meal take-out was of Oracle of Delphi quality.

"Enjoy yourself while you can."
DogHand
DogHand
  • Threads: 2
Thanked by
ChumpChangeavianrandylilredroosterrxwine
July 13th, 2023 at 9:35:24 PM permalink
A Sirius radio DJ was describing a trip he took to visit a well-known cemetery. Since it was hard to locate, he was relying on his car's GPS. Just as he pulled through the cemetery gates, his GPS announced ominously, "You have reached your final destination."

Dog Hand
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 14th, 2023 at 2:41:43 AM permalink
Burger King has flopped in Thailand with its new offering of a meatless cheeseburger they call a "real cheeseburger"

a bun with just 20 slices of cheese_____________yuck

the really strange thing - I don't think cheese is even a thing in Asian food culture - I don't recall ever seeing an Asian restaurant offering cheese with their entrees
I could be wrong

https://www.foodandwine.com/burger-king-real-cheeseburger-thailand-7559705

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 14th, 2023 at 3:33:28 AM permalink

the Monty Hall problem - a very fascinating puzzle - originally appeared in Parade Magazine

from Wiki :

"Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?"

Savant's response was that the contestant should switch to the other door. Under the standard assumptions, the switching strategy has a 2/3 probability of winning the car, while the strategy of sticking with the initial choice has only a 1/3 probability.

When the player first makes their choice, there is a 2/3 chance that the car is behind one of the doors not chosen. This probability does not change after the host reveals a goat behind one of the unchosen doors. When the host provides information about the 2 unchosen doors (revealing that one of them does not have the car behind it), the 2/3 chance of the car being behind one of the unchosen doors rests on the unchosen and unrevealed door, as opposed to the 1/3 chance of the car being behind the door the contestant chose initially.

The given probabilities depend on specific assumptions about how the host and contestant choose their doors. A key insight is that, under these standard conditions, there is more information about doors 2 and 3 than was available at the beginning of the game when door 1 was chosen by the player: the host's action adds value to the door not eliminated, but not to the one chosen by the contestant originally. Another insight is that switching doors is a different action from choosing between the two remaining doors at random, as the former action uses the previous information and the latter does not. Other possible behaviors of the host than the one described can reveal different additional information, or none at all, and yield different probabilities.

Many readers of Savant's column refused to believe switching is beneficial and rejected her explanation. After the problem appeared in Parade, approximately 10,000 readers, INCLUDING NEARLY 1,000 WITH PhDs, WROTE TO THE MAGAZINE, MOST OF THEM CALLING SAVANT WRONG. Even when given explanations, simulations, and formal mathematical proofs, many people still did not accept that switching is the best strategy. PAUL ERDOS, ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC MATHEMATICIANS IN HISTORY, REMAINED UNCONVINCED, until he was shown a computer simulation demonstrating Savant's predicted result.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 14, 2023
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
July 14th, 2023 at 10:22:46 AM permalink

My fortune cookie fortune from my 'Four Seasons" meal take-out was of Oracle of Delphi quality.

"Enjoy yourself while you can."
link to original post

My life motto.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 14th, 2023 at 11:14:27 AM permalink

Burger King has flopped in Thailand with its new offering of a meatless cheeseburger they call a "real cheeseburger"

a bun with just 20 slices of cheese_____________yuck

the really strange thing - I don't think cheese is even a thing in Asian food culture - I don't recall ever seeing an Asian restaurant offering cheese with their entrees
I could be wrong

https://www.foodandwine.com/burger-king-real-cheeseburger-thailand-7559705

link to original post

If you are actually eating crap like this it's no wonder you have a weight problem. This kind of food will literally kill you and probably is. You have no idea what it's doing to you until you stop eating it and start to feel better and better instead of worse and worse. A guy I follow on YouTube just for an experiment cut out all processed food from his diet two months ago and his life is totally different now in every aspect healthwise. He can't believe how much damage all that processed food was doing to him.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 14th, 2023 at 11:25:00 AM permalink

My fortune cookie fortune from my 'Four Seasons" meal take-out was of Oracle of Delphi quality."Enjoy yourself while you can."

That's cool, but MINE was "You are eccentric and your life complex."

How Delphic.
Last edited by: MrV on Jul 14, 2023
"What, me worry?"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 16th, 2023 at 2:43:07 AM permalink

the James Webb telescope is out there in space and it has tremendous capabilities

the telescope is able to "see" distant planets and stars with much detail

the pic is one of the amazing photos it has returned

the link is questions and answers about the telescope from Nasa

https://webb.nasa.gov/content/about/faqs/faqLite.html#:~:text=own%20solar%20system%3F-,Yes!,of%20planets%20and%20their%20moons.

rxwine
rxwine
July 17th, 2023 at 5:25:47 PM permalink
This 2 minute movie has everything a movie is supposed to have.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4Tj-M-Pa7qc

Action, suspense, good characters, resolution, Delivers a consistent message.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 17th, 2023 at 5:57:14 PM permalink

This 2 minute movie has everything a movie is supposed to have.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4Tj-M-Pa7qc

Action, suspense, good characters, resolution, Delivers a consistent message.
link to original post

Good plot, excellent directing though the ending was somewhat predictable.
rxwine
rxwine
July 18th, 2023 at 4:54:47 PM permalink
A geothermal experimental plant in Northern Nevada has achieved 3.5 MW of power. Some sort of lateral drilling was done. That's around enough power for 2200 homes,

https://fervoenergy.com/fervo-energy-announces-technology-breakthrough-in-next-generation-geothermal/

Quote:

For a natural geothermal system to produce electricity, it needs a combination of heat, fluid and rock permeability, as Bloomberg notes. In many areas, the rock has the required levels of heat, but not enough permeability for fluid to flow through it.

An EGS creates this permeability artificially by drilling deep underground and injecting fluid to create fractures in the rock. That approach can vastly increase the number of potential sites for a geothermal power plant.

billryan
billryan
July 18th, 2023 at 5:02:54 PM permalink
Can this power be transferred, or do the houses have to be near the source? I'm not at all familiar with this method.
billryan
billryan
July 18th, 2023 at 5:02:55 PM permalink
Can this power be transferred, or do the houses have to be near the source? I'm not at all familiar with this method.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
July 18th, 2023 at 5:28:51 PM permalink
Geothermal power generally results in the production of water at a somewhat elevated temperature to the surface. It is most efficient when the warm water is used as starting point for producing hot water in houses for cleaning, etc. The direction production of electricity is usually relatively inefficient because the water temperature is not very high (its not boiling temp or higher.) However, the geothermally heated water can be used as a feed stream into a standard electric plant so that the electric plant needs to burn less coal/oil/gas to heat the feed water up to boiling temp or higher to make electricity -that is, the use of geothermally heated water makes the standard electric plant more efficient and thus produce more electricity.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
rxwine
rxwine
July 18th, 2023 at 6:11:37 PM permalink

link to original post

It's quite possible if you have a resource somewhere the people might show up eventually.. I don't know how much water there is generally in that area. That might be the only other factor.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
July 19th, 2023 at 3:30:25 AM permalink

A geothermal experimental plant in Northern Nevada has achieved 3.5 MW of power. Some sort of lateral drilling was done. That's around enough power for 2200 homes,

https://fervoenergy.com/fervo-energy-announces-technology-breakthrough-in-next-generation-geothermal/

Quote:

For a natural geothermal system to produce electricity, it needs a combination of heat, fluid and rock permeability, as Bloomberg notes. In many areas, the rock has the required levels of heat, but not enough permeability for fluid to flow through it.

An EGS creates this permeability artificially by drilling deep underground and injecting fluid to create fractures in the rock. That approach can vastly increase the number of potential sites for a geothermal power plant.

link to original post

in theory geothermal is an under-used answer to getting off fossil fuels

but it ain't so easy, this is a good explanation of the problems,

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
NSKOwen
NSKOwen
  • Threads: 0
July 19th, 2023 at 5:44:39 AM permalink
Regarding the Burger King with layers of cheese as patty, I think this is appealing on first bite, if I am really really really craving for unmelted cheese on a bun. Then there will be no more second bite for me because what other taste will there be?🙅‍♂️
avianrandy
avianrandy
  • Threads: 8
July 22nd, 2023 at 5:24:43 PM permalink
Lol CNN "special trump prosecutor goes to subway for $5 footlong" slow news day boys??? Does subway even have $5 footlongs any more?
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 23rd, 2023 at 9:28:19 AM permalink
24 hour news channels were a mistake.
rxwine
rxwine
July 23rd, 2023 at 9:45:42 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

24 hour news channels were a mistake.
link to original post

I would watch the “no opinion” news.

Here’s a building burning.’
Here’s people throwing rocks and bottles.
Here’s someone wrecked on the highway.
Here’s a bank robbery in progress.”

Welcome to “no opinion” news. Where commentators receive electric shocks if they utter an opinion (after all you do need some entertainment value to bring the veiwership)
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 23rd, 2023 at 12:39:21 PM permalink

Welcome to “no opinion” news. Where commentators receive electric shocks if they utter an opinion (after all you do need some entertainment value to bring the veiwership)

news shows that feature opinions have been hurt by forums such as this that allow political posts (this one doesn't obviously)

and especially by Twitter

some news commentator will make a perfectly reasonable argument and some clown on a forum or Twitter will call him an idiot, or much, much worse - or will slander the person with a cartoonish meme - just because they disagree with the guy

these forums have given a voice, a very loud voice, to the crackpot contingent

of course, they're not all crackpots and buffoons - but way too many of them are

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 23, 2023
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 26th, 2023 at 4:42:09 AM permalink
Mission hasn't posted since early April of this year
and I hope he comes back and posts more

the dude really put out some excellent posts
MrV
MrV
July 26th, 2023 at 10:35:21 AM permalink
In this, the twenty-first century, an emerging trend has morphed into something a bit stronger.

I speak of course of men not shaving daily, allowing for a "grizzled look."

Not full beards, but rather a look that is caused by keeping it short.

Interesting phenomenon in men's fashion.
"What, me worry?"
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
July 26th, 2023 at 10:38:42 AM permalink
Who really wants to shave every single day?

That’s for the birds, and the military.
MrV
MrV
July 26th, 2023 at 10:50:50 AM permalink
Oh, I understand, and I am not complaining, simply remarking upon it.

But they DO "shave" or perhaps I should say "groom" their facial fluff regularly in order to maintain that look.

Most probably put down the razor and picked up an electric clippers.

Less frequent grooming but regular grooming nonetheless, with a lot of wiggle room to experiment until achieving that "just right" look.
"What, me worry?"
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 26th, 2023 at 10:54:44 AM permalink
Women supposedly like that look on men.

I can't pull it off; it just look like I have dirt on my face.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
July 26th, 2023 at 10:59:11 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Women supposedly like that look on men.

I can't pull it off; it just look like I have dirt on my face.
link to original post

I agree and I am in the same position.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
MrV
MrV
July 26th, 2023 at 11:33:01 AM permalink
Me too, and to make it worse I am blond.

I have limited my hirsute mods to a 'stache and some chin fuzz, sort of a goatee..

I like it, and my wife doesn't bitch so win-win.
"What, me worry?"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 26th, 2023 at 12:12:25 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Oh, I understand, and I am not complaining, simply remarking upon it.

But they DO "shave" or perhaps I should say "groom" their facial fluff regularly in order to maintain that look.

Most probably put down the razor and picked up an electric clippers.

Less frequent grooming but regular grooming nonetheless, with a lot of wiggle room to experiment until achieving that "just right" look.
link to original post

100x easier than shaving. Needs to be done way less frequently, takes far less time, and most chicks seem to like that look.

I have been doing it on and off since high school. You still need to maintain the shape under your neck and above your cheeks if you want a cleaner look.

The first memorable person I remember having that look was George Michaels. At the time I didn't know he drove a Miata, nor did I know he was in Wham! or I would've probably been able to figure that out.
And Zero chance I would ever wear an earring even though it was popular when I grew up.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
rxwine
rxwine
July 26th, 2023 at 2:38:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

And Zero chance I would ever wear an earring even though it was popular when I grew up.
link to original post

I would think you would embrace your pirate self, matey. Rrrrr.
billryan
billryan
July 26th, 2023 at 5:38:40 PM permalink
A family was arrested for fraud after they exported eight million dollars worth of cans to California. Cans sold in California are subject to a five-cent fee, which is returnable. Cans in Arizona are not subject to the deposit, so the family was able to buy scrap cans in Arizona for under a cent and transport them to Cali where they were worth a nickel each. Evidently, this is frowned upon.
I'd have taken them to Michigan.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
July 26th, 2023 at 6:38:42 PM permalink

A family was arrested for fraud after they exported eight million dollars worth of cans to California. Cans sold in California are subject to a five-cent fee, which is returnable. Cans in Arizona are not subject to the deposit, so the family was able to buy scrap cans in Arizona for under a cent and transport them to Cali where they were worth a nickel each. Evidently, this is frowned upon.
link to original post

Sounds like a Seinfeld episode.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
July 27th, 2023 at 2:25:26 AM permalink

link to original post

8,000,000/0.05 = 160 million cans [I'm thinking it was over a period of years]

greed got em
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
rxwine
rxwine
July 27th, 2023 at 3:51:55 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

link to original post

greed got em
link to original post

Many businesses rely on crossing state lines for one thing or another. I can see the lightbulb going off in someone's head that led to going big time, They probably distributed way too many cans to a small number of processing centers which attracted attention eventually.

Bringing too much attention to yourself, in AP is bad, and in illegal activities, jail.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 29th, 2023 at 3:56:33 PM permalink
Well that was neither interesting nor was it fun. I went to a family reunion this weekend and my wife and I get across the Mackinac Bridge at about 11:00 a.m. into the upper peninsula of Michigan and she gets a text from a relative in the Saginaw area. They are bringing the two most elderly women in the family both in their 90s and sisters from the nursing home to the reunion. They have rented some kind of vehicle that holds 11 or 12 people and they are on their way to the same place we're going. They get a text from the nursing home saying they've had a covid breakout and four of the inmates there have been diagnosed with covid and they have to turn around and bring back the elderly sisters because everybody's under quarantine and the place is under lockdown. Not only that but now all the people in this vehicle have been exposed and they're supposed to be under voluntary quarantine.

I'm sure nobody remembers but in the 2020 I reported here that my sister-in-law on the way to the same reunion contracted covid in the vehicle she was in from another relative who was coughing her head off and had no idea she had covid. The sister-in-law died in the hospital a month later and devastated the entire family and of course they have not forgotten this so panic set in and the entire reunion was canceled. With so many people not coming what was the point. Turns out there's a 10% bump nationwide in covid admissions in hospitals all across the country, worse in some places better in others. Do we hear about this on the news? Hell no, those days are long gone now we just pretend covid is no longer with us.

So my wife makes me stop at the Kewadin Casino in Saint Ignace in the UP and we're there about an hour so she can lose $75 in the slot machines. I was thinking the whole time how the hell did I ever play roulette in a brick and mortar Casino. It is so slow and you have to wait so long to make a bet if it's not playing your game, I honestly don't remember how I did it. I used to go a lot that's how I did it. Anyway so we're back home now and it was not even an adventure, it's the same old crap. Covid ruining everything.
billryan
billryan
July 29th, 2023 at 4:03:57 PM permalink

link to original post

greed got em
link to original post

It was done over six months.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
July 29th, 2023 at 4:06:46 PM permalink

link to original post

greed got em
link to original post

It was done over six months.
link to original post

How do you get that many cans?
  • Jump to: