Thread Rating:

Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 14th, 2016 at 8:56:30 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Just pulled the trigger
Seeing Trump the Trump circus this afternoon :-)

Are you gonna try to start some trouble? Should I tune into the news to watch you being hauled off in cuffs or sucker-punched by one of the people actually there to hear what he has to say?
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Jdawg
Jdawg
  • Threads: 0
March 14th, 2016 at 9:05:52 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Just got off the phone with my mom. My parents live in Ohio. I asked who she's going to vote for on Tuesday. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Who are you going to vote for?
Her (sounding displeased): I don't know....
Me: don't vote for Trump
Her: did I say I was going to vote for him?
Me: you should vote for your governor...
Her: yeah, that is probably the best choice that we have left. If it comes down to Trump and Hillary in November, I'm probably going to stay home. I know that's awful, but this is ridiculous....

I've heard so many people say they are going to not vote in November if it comes down to them. It's crazy.

HAHA first little man said Trump had no chance. said Trump didn't want to be pres. said Trump was only doing it to help his business.

now little man is franticly calling everyone he knows in Ohio and begging them not to vote Trump. HAHAHAHA

next he'll try to forget that he said this
Quote: ams

No one on the left fears him. He is not a viable candidate. He will never be President. You can take that to the bank.

Especially when literally every liberal on these boards laughs at your incorrect assertions that we are afraid of Trump. Seriously, when has any liberal on here said they are afraid of Trump??

I think he now know what a dumb assertion that was!
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
March 14th, 2016 at 9:21:31 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Just pulled the trigger
Seeing Trump the Trump circus this afternoon :-)

Enjoy yourself, man. Look forward to reading your report.
Are you planning to storm the stage?
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 14th, 2016 at 9:25:10 AM permalink
Quote: HowMany

Enjoy yourself, man. Look forward to reading your report.
Are you planning to storm the stage?

You mean to be one of those great people who try to disrupt the rally and get hit by those lousy people who are mad because some idiot tried to disrupt the rally? It seems is if the media thinks only the guy who doesn't want the rally disrupted is bad...

I don't see that happening with our on scene reporter--he is just going to observe and, hopefully, report...
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
March 14th, 2016 at 9:47:36 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

It's all about the math, now. Rubio takes FL, Kasich takes OH, both winner-take-all, and the mountain gets that much steeper for Trump , nearly impossible, to go into the convention with enough delegates to win a first ballot. He won't win another one if he doesn't already have the delegates.

LOL at Rubio winning Florida. Trump is leading all the polls I can find by between 6 and 24 percentage points. And most of them are 15 points or more.

Obviously they still have to count the votes. But anything other than Trump victory would be surprising.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 14th, 2016 at 9:51:38 AM permalink
Quote: Jdawg

HAHA first little man said Trump had no chance. said Trump didn't want to be pres. said Trump was only doing it to help his business.

now little man is franticly calling everyone he knows in Ohio and begging them not to vote Trump. HAHAHAHA

Oh my goodness....

JohnCena, is that you brotha?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
March 14th, 2016 at 9:52:47 AM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

Isn't that the median? I wonder if there is a big discrepancy between the average intelligence in the US and the median intelligence and if that has changed over time. Sounds like a research project for some University PhD with time on his/her hands.

"Average" can refer to either the mean or the median. Most people assume that if the word "average" is used, it is referring to the arithmetic mean. But in statistics terminology, both mean and median are types of averages (as is mode, the most frequent data point).
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 14th, 2016 at 10:14:39 AM permalink
Quote: Jdawg

I'm waiting for Jdawg's name to go red before I fully respond to this.... ;)
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
March 14th, 2016 at 12:41:57 PM permalink
That's hysterical
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 14th, 2016 at 1:29:18 PM permalink
Little Marco is visiting a place called That Little Restaurant in Melbourne, Florida today.

My sources tell me there is no traffic jam. The restaurant is packed if it has 50 people; it is a good place for breakfast.

Not so much for Little Marco, apparently.

Dude should have never talked about "little hands"...

• Jump to: