Thread Rating:

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 14th, 2016 at 7:56:09 AM permalink
What are the odds that Little Marco will still be in the race come Wednesday? The polls show Trump winning Florida, and Marco may even come in 3rd behind Cruz. That would be devastating for him.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
March 14th, 2016 at 7:57:49 AM permalink
After reading the spelling posts, I’m willing to concede most liberals can spell “personal responsibility”, but they have no clue what it means.

Indeed, they're too busy lusting over my wealth.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
March 14th, 2016 at 8:33:10 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Obama has to accept some of the blame with his attitude from day 1 when he told the GOP in his first meeting "Elections have consequences". He made it clear they would accept his plans or get out of the way.

And the GOP lied to their base by promising things they were not willing to do. For me, the failure to keep the government closed locked my wallet from donating to any of them again.

Without Trump, I would have stayed home this year, which I know only helps Hillary, but the candidate they would have put out there would not have been much different in the end.

But why does my opinion even matter because according to Michael BlueJay, I'm an idiot who cannot spell 3 letter words, not worthy of debate.

In case you didn't realize it (I'm pretty sure you don't care), I think the 3-letter word to which he was referring was 'its.' You had used the possessive instead of the contraction or vice-versa; I don't recall. It's is a pet peeve of mine too.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 80
March 14th, 2016 at 8:36:04 AM permalink
I am so tempted to go see the whole Trump circus this afternoon
He's got a rally about a 20 min drive away this afternoon here in Tampa
Really leaning towards going
Its a slow day at work today and have plenty of sick time.
Just ordered a ticket and it got sent to me via email.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 14th, 2016 at 8:38:04 AM permalink
Marco will definitely be in the race Wednesday morning, he might make it to Thursday morning.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 154
March 14th, 2016 at 8:43:04 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

In case you didn't realize it (I'm pretty sure you don't care), I think the 3-letter word to which he was referring was 'its.' You had used the possessive instead of the contraction or vice-versa; I don't recall. It's is a pet peeve of mine too.

Thanks for pointing it out, I do appreciate it. And larger Thanks for not being a dick about it and questioning my intelligence. Life is so much easier and simpler when people are civil instead of thinking they are better than others.
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
March 14th, 2016 at 8:43:09 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I am so tempted to go see the whole Trump circus this afternoon
He's got a rally about a 20 min drive away this afternoon here in Tampa
Really leaning towards going
Its a slow day at work today and have plenty of sick time.
Just ordered a ticket and it got sent to me via email.

Pay attention, you might learn something.
ams288
ams288
March 14th, 2016 at 8:49:04 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Thanks for pointing it out, I do appreciate it. And larger Thanks for not being a dick about it and questioning my intelligence.

Careful....

Can we move on from this boring grammar debate? Who cares if someone forgets an apostrophe... we all make simple mistakes sometimes. It's pointless to devote pages of this thread to pointing them out.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 80
March 14th, 2016 at 8:49:58 AM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

Pay attention, you might learn something.

Just pulled the trigger
Seeing Trump the Trump circus this afternoon :-)
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
March 14th, 2016 at 8:55:10 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Just pulled the trigger
Seeing Trump the Trump circus this afternoon :-)

I look forward to hearing your report.

• Jump to: