Thread Rating:

reno
reno
  • Threads: 124
July 21st, 2015 at 10:58:56 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Or is it another opportunity to bash someone they fear against Hillary?

Quote: ams288

If you think liberals fear Donald Trump against Hillary, well, you're just living in an alternate reality.

Let's look at some data. Rather than rely on one solitary poll, it's much better to consider an average of a poll of polls. I'll use the website Real Clear Politics as my source. (If anything, their content leans more right (conservative) than left (liberal), but their poll tracking data is basically non-ideological.)

In a hypothetical head to head with Hillary Clinton:

Clinton 47.7, Bush 41.8
Clinton 47.0, Paul 41.8
Clinton 48.6, Rubio 41.4
Clinton 49.0, Cruz 41.0
Clinton 47.7, Huckabee 40.7
Clinton 49.8, Walker 39.4
Clinton 48.7, Christie 39.0
Clinton 50.3, Carson 39.0
Clinton 52.8, Trump 33.8

Ouch. By a wide margin, Trump is the GOP's weakest candidate. The GOP could literally not nominate a worse candidate. He's radioactive.

I noticed that Rush Limbaugh was still defending Trump on Monday after the McCain comments. I'm perplexed why Rush doesn't hit him hard for being a RINO. Rush disdains RINOs, and of all the 2016 contenders, the biggest RINO of them all is Trump. Over the years, Trump has donated well over $100,000 to Bill & Hillary Clinton's fundraising efforts, Trump has helped fund the re-election campaigns of Schumer, Pelosi, and Reid. Hillary was seated in the front row of Trump's latest wedding. And yet, the Republicans want this unlikeable man as their President! It's bizarre.

More than any other pundit, Rush has the power to really undermine Trump's campaign and help the party nominate someone electable. C'mon, Rush, kill this guy, this election is winnable, folks have Democrat fatigue. But Rush hates how the liberal p.c. media has their guns set on Trump, so Rush will vigorously defend him. Even if it means losing the 2016 election.

Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 21st, 2015 at 11:14:53 AM permalink
The picture is great. It shows not every young person in America has fallen for the liberal party line.
zoobrew
zoobrew
  • Threads: 13
July 21st, 2015 at 11:36:01 AM permalink

The picture is great. It shows not every young person in America has fallen for the liberal party line.

Yes now they are part of the LIBEL party.

Now Trump is giving out US Senators personal cell phone numbers to the public. Maybe it was Trump who was behind the massive federal employee hack:)
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 21st, 2015 at 11:50:01 AM permalink

How much coin did Trump pay the young ladies?
If his pay is high enough, I would be excited with a Trump sign
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
reno
reno
July 21st, 2015 at 11:57:10 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

How much coin did Trump pay the young ladies?
If his pay is high enough, I would be excited with a Trump sign

There are two segments of the U.S. population who desperately want to see Trump win the GOP nomination:

28% of Republicans
100% of Democrats
JohnCena
JohnCena
  • Threads: 1
July 21st, 2015 at 2:12:47 PM permalink
We need more conservative women like this. Preach it girl!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 21st, 2015 at 2:50:41 PM permalink
Quote: reno

I noticed that Rush Limbaugh was still defending Trump on Monday after the McCain comments. I'm perplexed why Rush doesn't hit him hard for being a RINO. Rush disdains RINOs, and of all the 2016 contenders, the biggest RINO of them all is Trump. Over the years, Trump has donated well over $100,000 to Bill & Hillary Clinton's fundraising efforts, Trump has helped fund the re-election campaigns of Schumer, Pelosi, and Reid. Hillary was seated in the front row of Trump's latest wedding. And yet, the Republicans want this unlikeable man as their President! It's bizarre.

What Limbaugh is praising is that Trump is not doing the standard apology tour for the media to get their approval. He is going his own way, being a stand-up guy. The media expects that when they demand an apology the person apologize and go away. Trump says, "UP YOURS!"
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
terapined
terapined
July 21st, 2015 at 3:53:18 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

What Limbaugh is praising is that Trump is not doing the standard apology tour for the media to get their approval. He is going his own way, being a stand-up guy. The media expects that when they demand an apology the person apologize and go away. Trump says, "UP YOURS!"

I am a registered republican voter in Florida.
Last cycle, had a tough time deciding which weak candidate to vote for.
Trump makes it easy. He has my vote in the Primary.
Switching sides for the Presidential :-)
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
July 21st, 2015 at 3:53:19 PM permalink
Rush is simply expressing the viewpoint he's told to express, nothing more, nothing less.
terapined
terapined
July 21st, 2015 at 3:53:24 PM permalink
Duplicate, ignore
terapined
terapined
July 21st, 2015 at 4:02:52 PM permalink
Quote: JohnCena

We need more conservative women like this. Preach it girl!

Her answer is war.
LOL, what a clown.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2015 at 4:13:59 PM permalink

I am a registered republican voter in Florida.
Last cycle, had a tough time deciding which weak candidate to vote for.
Trump makes it easy. He has my vote in the Primary.
Switching sides for the Presidential :-)

Bernie will be happy for your support.
bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
July 22nd, 2015 at 7:56:24 AM permalink

Her answer is war.
LOL, what a clown.

Maybe you missed the Clinton's 8 years where they went to war about a dozen times. Or Nobama's continuous wars in the Middle East, Africa, asia and South America.
The military industrial complex is bigger than ever thanks to this discredited president.
And the borders stay wide open.
Nobama is the best thing to happen to Republicans since Jimmy Carter.
terapined
terapined
July 22nd, 2015 at 8:15:28 AM permalink
Quote: bobsims

Maybe you missed the Clinton's 8 years where they went to war about a dozen times. Or Nobama's continuous wars in the Middle East, Africa, asia and South America.
The military industrial complex is bigger than ever thanks to this discredited president.
And the borders stay wide open.
Nobama is the best thing to happen to Republicans since Jimmy Carter.

How soon the right forgets,
Care to comment on the weapons of mass distruction never found that Bush went to war over?
Instead , he defeated Irans biggest enemy.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 22nd, 2015 at 8:18:05 AM permalink

LOL

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 22nd, 2015 at 8:25:02 AM permalink

Care to comment on the weapons of mass distruction never found that Bush went to war over?

Sure. All intel showed they were there. Iraq had thrown the UN Inspectors out and was in violation of their peace terms in the Gulf War. They had a history of using WMD and had attacked 4 nearby countries with no provocation.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
July 22nd, 2015 at 9:49:18 AM permalink

Sure. All intel showed they were there.

Assad's use of them confirmed that, and now even ISIS is picking up the equipment and starting to use it.
terapined
terapined
July 22nd, 2015 at 10:12:37 AM permalink
Back to 2016
Fox News host Bill O’Reilly defended the Republican hopeful, saying the media despise Trump because “he has no fear.”

What.
Is he off his rocker.
Media loves Trump.
Due to the media, he is in 1st place for the Repub nomination.
Media loves the Trump sound bites.
Trump is dominating the media coverage.
The number 1 objective of any media, eyeballs, tons of eyeballs. Trump brings the eyeballs, therefore advertisers on news sites happy, bottom line improves.
Its all about the money and media raking it in due to Trump.

Bill O off his rocker.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 22nd, 2015 at 10:21:31 AM permalink

Back to 2016

We never left it. The hard fact that ISIS is now using chemical weapons makes it extremely likely that it will continue to do so next year. Maybe not even limited to the Middle East.

Some of us try to resist sideshow distractions.
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
July 22nd, 2015 at 12:00:14 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Assad's use of them confirmed that, and now even ISIS is picking up the equipment and starting to use it.

What? How does Assad's, the president of Syria, use of chemical weapons prove that Saddam Hussein, the president of Iraq, had chemical weapons? Syria had their own weapons production capabilities they were not discarded Iraqi weapons.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 22nd, 2015 at 1:03:58 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

Syria had their own weapons production capabilities they were not discarded Iraqi weapons.

Source?
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
July 22nd, 2015 at 1:45:28 PM permalink

Source?

French intelligence report http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/syria/cw.htm . The US said they had production capabilities as far back as 2002 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22307705
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 22nd, 2015 at 2:21:16 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

French intelligence report http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/syria/cw.htm . The US said they had production capabilities as far back as 2002

Yup. Right up to the time of the invasion of Iraq. And the Syrians weren't satisfied with just sarin until they got the needed equipment from the evacuation of Anbar, as your source reports:

"In early 2002 Syria sought chemical weapons-related precursors from various countries. Damascus already held a stockpile of the nerve agent sarin, but apparently was trying to develop more toxic and persistent nerve agents. Syria remained dependent on foreign sources for key elements of its CW program, including precursor chemicals and key production equipment."
reno
reno
July 23rd, 2015 at 1:10:44 PM permalink

What Limbaugh is praising is that Trump is not doing the standard apology tour for the media to get their approval.

Limbaugh keeps defending Trump, but things are a bit different over at the Glenn Beck Program. All talk of Donald Trump is now banned.

"Now 100% Trump Free, with 100% Less Trump" said co-host Pat Gray on Wednesday's show.

“I’m sick of it,” said co-host Stu Burguiere. “So we’re moving on. Can’t do another show.”

Glenn is on medical leave. We'll see what happens with the Trump censorship when he returns.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 23rd, 2015 at 1:24:01 PM permalink

Limbaugh keeps defending Trump, but things are a bit different over at the Glenn Beck Program. All talk of Donald Trump is now banned.

So two hosts and producers run two different shows two different ways. In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning and is expected to again tomorrow.
terapined
terapined
July 23rd, 2015 at 1:26:26 PM permalink
Trump is the most powerful person in the Republican party.
The party has no choice but to grovel at his feet.
Why
He goes independent, he insures a democrat in the White House.
He could be the most viable independent Presidential candidate ever.
If he runs as an independent, I think him getting 10% is not out of the question and that is a gigantic chunk for a 3rd party candidate.
10% is also devastating to any potential Republican nominee.
He may run as an independent simply due to his ego alone.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
July 23rd, 2015 at 4:59:26 PM permalink

The party has no choice but to grovel at his feet.
Why
He goes independent, he insures a democrat in the White House.
He could be the most viable independent Presidential candidate ever.
If he runs as an independent, I think him getting 10% is not out of the question and that is a gigantic chunk for a 3rd party candidate.
10% is also devastating to any potential Republican nominee.
He may run as an independent simply due to his ego alone.

How true! What do you think he would want from the Republican establishment to not run as an independent?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 23rd, 2015 at 5:31:43 PM permalink

So according to liberals he has now knocked off Limbaugh?

If I were a Democrat he would have me worried. Trump will run circles around Hillary. He runs an empire while she says she can't figure out her iPhone,
terapined
terapined
July 23rd, 2015 at 7:38:06 PM permalink

So according to liberals he has now knocked off Limbaugh?

If I were a Democrat he would have me worried. Trump will run circles around Hillary. He runs an empire while she says she can't figure out her iPhone,

I had no idea you think Limbaugh is the most powerful Republican.
Here is the difference.
A group of ditto heads listens to Limbaugh., very little repeated in the media.
The country is listening to Trump. and its plastered all over and repeated over and over media 24/7

Every Republican knows how Trump feels about Perry, Graham , Mccain off the top of their head.
Limbaughs opinion on these candidates, who knows, I certainly don't, but I know how Trump feels

If Limbaugh ever had power, Trump has it now

I lean left , why should I be worried about Trump?
Everybody on left is not worried, we all have the popcorn out.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 23rd, 2015 at 8:19:58 PM permalink

He could be the most viable independent Presidential candidate ever. If he runs as an independent, I think him getting 10% is not out of the question and that is a gigantic chunk for a 3rd party candidate.

There have been much larger:

"Perot won 19.743 million popular votes in 1992 which was the highest total ever for a third party candidate. However, as a percentage, he won only 18.9% ,whereas in 1912, third party candidate Theodore Roosevelt won 27.4% of the popular vote with some 4 million votes for him." --answers.com
terapined
terapined
July 24th, 2015 at 5:05:06 AM permalink

There have been much larger:

"Perot won 19.743 million popular votes in 1992 which was the highest total ever for a third party candidate. However, as a percentage, he won only 18.9% ,whereas in 1912, third party candidate Theodore Roosevelt won 27.4% of the popular vote with some 4 million votes for him." --answers.com

You are right, forgot about 1992 where Perot was pretty popular.
He ran again in 1996, dropped to 8% which is still huge and that's what I remember.

Nate Silver's fivethirtyeight.com has been looking at a 3rd party trump.
With Trump as a 3rd party candidate
The estimate for a Republican candidate drops to 30%

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/trump-would-lose-badly-in-a-third-party-bid-but-he-could-take-the-republican-down-too/
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2015 at 5:59:05 AM permalink

I had no idea you think Limbaugh is the most powerful Republican.

No. I think liberals think he is.

Quote:

Everybody on left is not worried, we all have the popcorn out.

Get it out, you may learn something and will be looking at our next POTUS. The Democrat Party debates will be as exciting as 10lbs of dead flies.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
July 24th, 2015 at 6:14:58 AM permalink
I would personally be worried if I were on the left. Hillary is basically running as a de facto incumbent. She has been in the political limelight for nearly 1/4 century. People have made up their minds on her one way or the other yea or nay. I haven't seen really any polls where she is polling above 50% for the presidential election. When you have a candidate that is in her shoes, where it is nearly impossible to earn any votes, that is a big trouble sign. Furthermore, she isn't going to be the likely backup candidate for Republican voters who may lose the primary. Walker voters aren't gonna jump from Walker to Hillary if Rubio or Cruz or whoever wins and etc. down the line.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
ams288
ams288
July 25th, 2015 at 6:02:10 PM permalink
I'm already annoyed at the right-wing repeatedly claiming the "liberal media" and liberals in general are afraid of Trump.

We're in Sarah Palin-territory all over again: we do not now, nor have we ever feared him. Please, keep him in the race and let him destroy the Republican "brand" with independents for as long as he pleases.

No one on the left fears him. He is not a viable candidate. He will never be President. You can take that to the bank.

The right has gone from despising him to pretending they love him in less than a month.
bobsims
bobsims
July 26th, 2015 at 10:57:02 AM permalink

I'm already annoyed at the right-wing repeatedly claiming the "liberal media" and liberals in general are afraid of Trump.

We're in Sarah Palin-territory all over again: we do not now, nor have we ever feared him. Please, keep him in the race and let him destroy the Republican "brand" with independents for as long as he pleases.

No one on the left fears him. He is not a viable candidate. He will never be President. You can take that to the bank.

The right has gone from despising him to pretending they love him in less than a month.

What you geniuses all should have "feared" but never did was the outgoing, discredited, dog-eating crackhead in chief who has taken your party to depths not seen since the Yankee starting lineup featured one G. Ruth in RF and one L. Gehrig at 1st base.
The last time there were fewer Scumocrats in Congess today was 1928 and you can take THAT "change" to the bank!
JohnCena
JohnCena
July 29th, 2015 at 3:54:01 AM permalink
Woo hoo looks like my man DT is winning in the New hampshire by 24%. Alex Baldwin supports him too and I love how the Dems and Reps fear him like the plague. Go Donald Go! Trump 2016!
ams288
ams288
July 29th, 2015 at 5:24:58 AM permalink
The only thing I "fear" about Trump is that he will drop out of the race too early and won't be able to drag the Republicans through the mud for long enough...
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
July 29th, 2015 at 5:44:44 AM permalink

The only thing I "fear" about Trump is that he will drop out of the race too early and won't be able to drag the Republicans through the mud for long enough...

Is this fear present because the Democrats have a weak candidate leading the pack? If the Democrat bench was so good, why on earth would you fear ANYTHING on the Republican side? The premise seems to be that the only way that the Democrats can do well with Hillary is if the Republicans do destroy themselves. The problem is that candidates in primaries often attack each other; the eventual candidate general emerges in good enough condition to run in the election.

I am reading the book Gates wrote about being SecDef under both Bush and Obama. It is interesting that both candidates two election cycles ago (Obama and Clinton) opposed the surge in Iraq for political reasons, not because they thought it was a bad idea. Do we really need any candidate that opposes the best option available at the time (and I am not discounting that the options were limited by that point) just to try and win an election?
ams288
ams288
July 29th, 2015 at 6:08:08 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Is this fear present because the Democrats have a weak candidate leading the pack?

Nope. Simply for my personal enjoyment.
JohnCena
JohnCena
July 29th, 2015 at 6:09:45 AM permalink

You scared of the Trumpster my brotha! I can feel it!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 29th, 2015 at 6:55:23 AM permalink

Actually, you smack more of the fear that The Donald will be the nominee and tear Hillary or Bernie to pieces. Trump is generating enough energy to light Manhattan, Hillary enough to light a birthday candle.

A self-made man vs. a a woman who is running because of who she was married to? You need not be ashamed of admitting you are worried to death.
ams288
ams288
July 29th, 2015 at 7:05:01 AM permalink

Actually, you smack more of the fear that The Donald will be the nominee and tear Hillary or Bernie to pieces. Trump is generating enough energy to light Manhattan, Hillary enough to light a birthday candle.

A self-made man vs. a a woman who is running because of who she was married to? You need not be ashamed of admitting you are worried to death.

You're great at putting (nonsense) words in my mouth.

Trump is a clown. The fact that your side is pretending like he is a serious candidate who could actually be the nominee is astonishing (and enjoyable for those of us on the left who aren't drinking the Kool-Aid).

I actually agree with Rick Perry when he says Trump is a "cancer" for the Republican Party.

The only difference is, I hope the cancer is terminal.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 29th, 2015 at 7:34:54 AM permalink

Trump is a clown. The fact that your side is pretending like he is a serious candidate who could actually be the nominee is astonishing (and enjoyable for those of us on the left who aren't drinking the Kool-Aid).

I actually agree with Rick Perry when he says Trump is a "cancer" for the Republican Party.

The only difference is, I hope the cancer is terminal.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I believe that is God given.
But to make a statement, "Trump is a clown", perhaps should be followed with the "IMO" thingy.
The other side in this debate should be 'cautioned' as well.
Yous guys play nice, no problem with playing 'hard'.
"Welcome to Wonderland, step right up, everyone's a winner"
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
bobsims
bobsims
July 29th, 2015 at 7:58:02 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I believe that is God given.
But to make a statement, "Trump is a clown", perhaps should be followed with the "IMO" thingy.
The other side in this debate should be 'cautioned' as well.
Yous guys play nice, no problem with playing 'hard'.
"Welcome to Wonderland, step right up, everyone's a winner"

The real "clowns" are those who think trickle-up Greek Economics are going to work.
Trillion dollar annual deficits, ever expanding taxes and regulation, corporate and Wall Street bailouts, a growing military industrial complex, racist jobs and admission policies against the white people who created the country out of nothing (and the Asians who are "too smart" for the hands up don't shoot crowd to compete with) oh and don't forget an ever expanding welfare state coupled with the "brilliant" policy of open borders so the country can serve as an endless sewer for the 2 billion Third Worlders to come here and sign up for welfare.
If you like that "thinking" then you are Ready For Hillary just like the intellectual base of the Democrat party, to whit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
ams288
ams288
July 29th, 2015 at 8:20:53 AM permalink
The thing is, up until a couple months ago it was a commonly accepted fact on both the right and left that Trump is a clown. There was no need to qualify it with "IMO."

Now we have to pretend like he's a serious contender because he said some awful things and got a certain Latino-hating portion of the base excited.

There are still some grown ups on the right who realize he's just in this for attention and could never actually govern. They just don't seem to be on these boards.... (well, EvenBob still seems to be Trump-realist).
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 29th, 2015 at 8:22:08 AM permalink
Quote: bobsims

The real "clowns" are those who think trickle-up Greek Economics are going to work.
Trillion dollar annual deficits, ever expanding taxes and regulation, corporate and Wall Street bailouts, a growing military industrial complex, racist jobs and admission policies against the white people who created the country out of nothing (and the Asians who are "too smart" for the hands up don't shoot crowd to compete with) oh and don't forget an ever expanding welfare state coupled with the "brilliant" policy of open borders so the country can serve as an endless sewer for the 2 billion Third Worlders to come here and sign up for welfare.
If you like that "thinking" then you are Ready For Hillary just like the intellectual base of the Democrat party, to whit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Uhhh...yes..... passion is good, good for all sides.
Everyone should get involved, get passionate. Get out your wallet, well not if you really support Trump, he don't need your stinkin' money, but I bet he asks for it at some point? No vote for illegals though, or prison inmates, or deceased Chicago residents.
I mean you gotta draw a line somewhere....;-)
I got a little money, I got a little time, I've been known to become passionate.
Gonna be an interesting next few months....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 29th, 2015 at 8:24:10 AM permalink

You keep insisting you are not afraid of him, which makes me think you are. If i were a liberal I would be as the guy is not afraid to speak his mind and is resonating. Democrats have nobody resonating right now,

Quote:

While it is time to find a new expression (that one is spent) liberals drink up Hillary quite well. Your best hope and she cannot use a smart phone!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 29th, 2015 at 8:25:28 AM permalink

The thing is, up until a couple months ago it was a commonly accepted fact on both the right and left that Trump is a clown. There was no need to qualify it with "IMO."

Now we have to pretend like he's a serious contender because he said some awful things and got a certain Latino-hating portion of the base excited.

There are still some grown ups on the right who realize he's just in this for attention and could never actually govern. They just don't seem to be on these boards.... (well, EvenBob still seems to be Trump-realist).

There's still no need to include "IMO". He's not a member of this board. :)

OTOH, he is a breath of fresh air; Repub candidates better have their act together, because he's gonna say exactly what he thinks, and get all the media attention doing it. He's proven in the past he can support someone he thinks is capable. And has any of his criticism been wrong on the facts? Not yet that I know of.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
July 29th, 2015 at 8:42:13 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

There's still no need to include "IMO". He's not a member of this board. :)

OTOH, he is a breath of fresh air; Repub candidates better have their act together, because he's gonna say exactly what he thinks, and get all the media attention doing it. He's proven in the past he can support someone he thinks is capable. And has any of his criticism been wrong on the facts? Not yet that I know of.

Yes, he has proven he can support someone who is capable. He has been a big supporter of Hillary twice in the past, in 2000 during her Senate run and 2008 during her presidential run. He only became this 'big republican' supporter AFTER Obama defeated Hillary (his candidate of choice). And then he went after Obama with the whole birther thing, just like he goes after anyone that says something he doesn't like.

I said a while back he is a Hillary supporter (again), intent on disrupting the republican process, and more precisely bringing down Jeb Bush, who is the only Repub candidate the Hillary people really fear, because he will get more than the republican share of Latino vote and wins Florida taking a critical swing state out of play.

As for that 'wrong on facts' statement. he doesn't give a lot of fact or details. Say's he will "stop Isis in it's tracks". Not a hint of a clue as to how. Say's he will build a double wall along the Mexican border and Mexico will pay for it. No details. Only numbers I have heard his utter is that he is worth 10 billion, while Forbes puts that number just below 4 billion and Bloomberg financial puts it even lower at 2.9 billion. I'd love to have any of those numbers :), but the point is the one instance that he has talked numbers it appears he has exaggerated or over-valued. (yes I trust the Forbes, Bloomberg numbers more than trump's numbers)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 29th, 2015 at 8:52:47 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Only numbers I have heard his utter is that he is worth 10 billion, while Forbes puts that number just below 4 billion and Bloomberg financial puts it even lower at 2.9 billion. I'd love to have any of those numbers :), but the point is the one instance that he has talked numbers it appears he has exaggerated or over-valued. (yes I trust the Forbes, Bloomberg numbers more than trump's numbers)

Hey, could be worse. He could claim he is "dead broke."
  • Jump to: