Thread Rating:

petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
March 12th, 2015 at 11:33:39 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

Quote: AZDuffman

Yes, the GOP will keep hammering her over her email her criminal behavior as Secretary of State to impact the 2016 election.

Criminal behavior is getting us into a needles trillion dollar war that cost thousands of American lives like your precious Georgie Bush did. That's criminal behavior.

And that folks is the truth.

We already have "boots on the ground" in Ukraine. Ukraine just got an IMF loan for 17 billion dollars, while Greece implodes, mostly because of Goldman Sachs orchestrated derivative security's investments. The very same CDO's that caused our current financial calamity.

This admin is doing a round- about invasion of Syria. That has absolutely zero to do with US interests, unless you are an investment banker or a military contractor.

Going to war with either of these country's will do no more good than our invasion of Libya. It is about destabilization. The PTB do not want peace, there is no money in it.

All wars are bankers wars
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
March 12th, 2015 at 12:07:03 PM permalink

Your sexism is shining through, Bob.

No, my anti Clinton bias is shining thru.
Redneck criminals is all they are.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
March 12th, 2015 at 12:11:30 PM permalink

Yes, and Republicans are little candy ass do gooders who have never done anything wrong.

This is the kind of logic a five year old uses when they get caught doing something wrong. And proves my point, liberals will not care what Hillary has done.

Same as they say "Bill just lied about sex" when he committed a felony by lying under oath. Hillary committed at least several felonies in destroying government records. And as usual, she thinks rules do not apply to her.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 12th, 2015 at 12:17:09 PM permalink

And as usual, she thinks rules do not apply to her.

petroglyph
petroglyph
March 12th, 2015 at 12:19:52 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

No, my anti Clinton bias is shining thru.
Redneck criminals is all they are.

That is an insult to rednecks. At least rednecks invented Nascar, what did the Clinton's do except invent the governor's school in Ark? http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/littleton5-99.html

They were also involved with the cia cocaine import business with GW Bush, flying coke into Mena Arkansas. These are the "vetted" types of people who get elected in this country.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 12th, 2015 at 1:07:44 PM permalink

Yes, the GOP will keep hammering her over her email her criminal behavior as Secretary of State to impact the 2016 election.

Criminal behavior is getting us into a needles trillion dollar war that cost thousands of American lives like your precious Georgie Bush did. That's criminal behavior.

According to a site I looked up 4,486 Americans died during the Iraq War, and I by no means wish to trivialize it, but in the roughly 10 years of the Iraq War, I would venture more people were killed in the streets of Chicago than did in combat
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
March 12th, 2015 at 2:28:24 PM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

According to a site I looked up 4,486 Americans died during the Iraq War, and I by no means wish to trivialize it, but in the roughly 10 years of the Iraq War, I would venture more people were killed in the streets of Chicago than did in combat

But if the Iraq War never happened we would have 4,486 more Americans and the debt would be a trillion dollars less. I'm not hacking here as a far lefty. I'm an Independent. I don't like ad hominem attacks on those of either party. Who am I going to vote for in the General Election? It depends on who the Repubs put up against Hillary I guess. I'll certainly vote for Hillary before I will vote for Ted Cruz or any other far righters. The Clintons were never the far lefties that Obama is. Bill got a lot of things done as President like welfare reform and a balanced budget. Bill worked with republicans. I expect Hillary will do the same thing. Bush destroyed the balanced budget just as soon as he got in office.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 12th, 2015 at 2:51:40 PM permalink

Bill worked with republicans. I expect Hillary will do the same thing.

What in Hillary's history makes you think she would ever work with the GOP? What is one thing she has done in the past with them?
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 12th, 2015 at 3:00:52 PM permalink

What in Hillary's history makes you think she would ever work with the GOP? What is one thing she has done in the past with them?

She hates the 'vast right wing conspiracy'.
Her and Bill are nothing alike, oil and water.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
March 12th, 2015 at 4:19:46 PM permalink

I'm one of the Independents you have to convince to vote Republican if you want to win the election. So carefull with the mud slinging.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
March 12th, 2015 at 4:32:24 PM permalink

I'm one of the Independents you have to convince to vote Republican if you want to win the election. So carefull with the mud slinging.

Or you could do the right thing and not vote at all.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
March 12th, 2015 at 4:54:49 PM permalink
How is that working out for you?
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 12th, 2015 at 5:06:57 PM permalink
Personally, I lean more right than left, but I am kind of the mindset that a Republican sucks and a Democrat blows. I don't think either party has the nations interest at heart. Both will spend more than they should, it's just a matter of who will get the windfall. If you are a fan of history, like I am, you want gridlock in Government, that is because that way solely partisan things don't get passed and one party can't run roughshod over the other. Clinton didn't balance the budget till his side got railroaded in the 1994 midterms. And the balance of the budget was not due to being fiscally conservative, it was due to large revenues from and artificially inflated economy which imploded years later in the dotcom bubble.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
March 12th, 2015 at 5:09:34 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

How is that working out for you?

How is voting working out for you?

Let's be extremely naive and assume whatever a politician says he is going to do he actually does go and do. So you have these ideas on how the country should be run and the politician you vote for also shares these ideas. If your politician wins those ideas will be forced under the threat of violence onto others.

Do the right thing by not voting. No one has the right to force their ideas onto others. Doesn't matter what ritual (aka voting) you go through. Quit giving a perceived legitimacy to an immoral institution.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 12th, 2015 at 5:38:01 PM permalink

What mud am I slinging? You said she would cooperate with the GOP. I am asking what in her history makes you think she will. And I will ask that again, what in her history makes you think she will?

As to "mudslinging" Hillary is the queen of it. "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." "Republican Attack Machine." How many other like statements has she made?
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 12th, 2015 at 5:46:50 PM permalink
No president has run the country since
the 1880's, when big business started
running everything. Whatever man is
in office, he's in the pocket of the
giant industries that put him there. He
only changes what they tell him to change.
bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
March 12th, 2015 at 6:33:04 PM permalink

A war the Clintons vigorously supported and Nobama has continued and escalated into Syria.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
March 12th, 2015 at 6:36:11 PM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

How is voting working out for you?

Let's be extremely naive and assume whatever a politician says he is going to do he actually does go and do. So you have these ideas on how the country should be run and the politician you vote for also shares these ideas. If your politician wins those ideas will be forced under the threat of violence onto others.

Do the right thing by not voting. No one has the right to force their ideas onto others. Doesn't matter what ritual (aka voting) you go through. Quit giving a perceived legitimacy to an immoral institution.

I encourage you to continue to not vote. That will work out for me just fine.
bobsims
bobsims
March 12th, 2015 at 6:38:10 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Its not one side smart and one side dumb.
Its simply a different world view.

A lot of my politics is based on freedom.
I dont believe the govt has the right to determine who can and cannot get married.
If 2 people want to get married, so be it. Let them have the freedom to get married. None of my business.

Hmmmm. What if one of them is already married? Progressives (formerly known as leftwing whack jobs) are the biggest persecutors of polygamists.
Oh and where are you on the freedom to not wear a seat belt-another favorite of police state progressives.
bobsims
bobsims
March 12th, 2015 at 6:46:04 PM permalink

Personally, I lean more right than left, but I am kind of the mindset that a Republican sucks and a Democrat blows. I don't think either party has the nations interest at heart. Both will spend more than they should, it's just a matter of who will get the windfall. If you are a fan of history, like I am, you want gridlock in Government, that is because that way solely partisan things don't get passed and one party can't run roughshod over the other. Clinton didn't balance the budget till his side got railroaded in the 1994 midterms. And the balance of the budget was not due to being fiscally conservative, it was due to large revenues from and artificially inflated economy which imploded years later in the dotcom bubble.

That's actually a pretty good analysis.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 12th, 2015 at 6:49:35 PM permalink
Quote: bobsims

Progressives (formerly known as leftwing whack jobs) .

lol. They still are in my house.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 12th, 2015 at 7:40:00 PM permalink

We're lucky if 60 percent of the population agree that something is good enough. And that's usually not very long.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 12th, 2015 at 9:47:27 PM permalink
Quote: bobsims

Hmmmm. What if one of them is already married? Progressives (formerly known as leftwing whack jobs) are the biggest persecutors of polygamists.

Not to mention that two or more family members older than the age of majority also have the prescribed right to equal treatment under the law, and that would necessarily also have to include various forms of incest.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 12th, 2015 at 9:54:11 PM permalink

The Clintons were never the far lefties that Obama is.

It might be a good idea to learn about Hillary Clinton's preposterous health care program of 1994.
petroglyph
petroglyph
March 12th, 2015 at 10:26:16 PM permalink

You said she would cooperate with the GOP. I am asking what in her history makes you think she will.

She and McCain seem to be on the same side about arming Al-Nusra [the moderate Al queda] in Syria. Lots of armaments that left Libya ended up with the moderate militants, not only in Syria but in Mali, probably elsewhere.

They seem to agree on the federal reserve, and gutting what was left of our manufacturing base. appoint the same cabinet members. They are paternal parasites.

She voted for the Iraq war in 2002.

https://consortiumnews.com/2014/02/23/neocons-and-the-ukraine-coup/

Jeb bush gives Hillary "freedom award", http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/neocon-watch/2013/june/27/jeb-presents-hillary-neo-con-of-the-year-award.aspx

Here is Jeb Bush on Hillary Clinton:
“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world in democracy. “These efforts as a citizen, an activist, and a leader have earned Secretary Clinton this year’s Liberty Medal.”
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 13th, 2015 at 12:05:15 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world ”

Choke gasp sputter gag.. What a load
of crap. I wouldn't vote for that clown
Bush if he was the only one running.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
March 13th, 2015 at 1:17:38 AM permalink

Choke gasp sputter gag.. What a load
of crap. I wouldn't vote for that clown
Bush if he was the only one running.

Have you ever been in a race riot, Bob? I have. I was in a tough ass race riot in 1973. And guess who I stood up for. I'm a whitie mo fo, bitch. Who's side do you think I was on?
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
March 13th, 2015 at 1:40:43 AM permalink

Have you ever been in a race riot, Bob? I have. I was in a tough ass race riot in 1973. And guess who I stood up for. I'm a whitie mo fo, bitch. Who's side do you think I was on?

Did we get any help from you yankee, stinkin yankee boys in that riot? Hell, no! Not from you coward yankee punks. You a southern man and you watch a black piece of shit, along with his black piece of shit friends, run over every white man they can get away with. And it was all happening in the U.S. Army. I broke down bunks and took the bunk adaptors out. I loaded some of my socks with rocks. And I went out there and clubbed as many black (^(($$)&(^n mother %*(*%*(*() as I could find. I beat them black pieces of shit into the ground. It was just us Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana boys that had the guts to pull that shit on them. All you yankee ass piece of shit white boys stood on the sidelines and watched us operate. You are all cowrads until you die. I got thrown in the hole. They wanted to give me a Bad Conduct. Through my Army lawyer I got it reduced to a General.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
March 13th, 2015 at 1:49:48 AM permalink

Did we get any help from you yankee, stinkin yankee boys in that riot? Hell, no! Not from you coward yankee punks. You a southern man and you watch a black piece of shit, along with his black piece of shit friends, run over every white man they can get away with. And it was all happening in the U.S. Army. I broke down bunks and took the bunk adaptors out. I loaded some of my socks with rocks. And I went out there and clubbed as many black (^(($$)&(^n mother %*(*%*(*() as I could find. I beat them black pieces of shit into the ground. It was just us Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana boys that had the guts to pull that shit on them. All you yankee ass piece of shit white boys stood on the sidelines and watched us operate. You are all cowrads until you die. I got thrown in the hole. They wanted to give me a Bad Conduct. Through my Army lawyer I got it reduced to a General.

We were protecting your yankee punk asses more than we were prtotecing ourselves.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
March 13th, 2015 at 1:54:53 AM permalink
That's the reason I've never claimed to be a veteran. I was kicked out of the Army because of my participation in a race riot at Fort Riley, Kansas in 1973. I was on the white boys side. But, guess what. I'm a white boy.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 13th, 2015 at 2:28:10 AM permalink

Did we get any help from you yankee, stinkin yankee boys in that riot? Hell, no! Not from you coward yankee punks. You a southern man and you watch a black piece of shit, along with his black piece of shit friends, run over every white man they can get away with. And it was all happening in the U.S. Army. I broke down bunks and took the bunk adaptors out. I loaded some of my socks with rocks. And I went out there and clubbed as many black (^(($$)&(^n mother %*(*%*(*() as I could find. I beat them black pieces of shit into the ground.

Wow. Hope you're proud of yourself. Us 'yankee
punks' are much more in control of our racism.
You really are a piece of work, dude. Hope you
stick around for more enlightening posts like
this one..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 13th, 2015 at 4:35:32 AM permalink

We were protecting your yankee punk asses more than we were prtotecing ourselves.

What on earth brought all of this on? Are you trying to get suspended?
Beardgoat
Beardgoat
  • Threads: 29
March 13th, 2015 at 8:19:44 AM permalink
See ya mickey
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
March 13th, 2015 at 8:39:45 AM permalink

What on earth brought all of this on?

Everyone knows that not voting for Jeb = didn't beat #$%^&@ in race riots. Ldo.

What I must know is how Mickey claims he has no control while on a bender and posts to prove it, yet has the wherewithal to edit certain slurs and cusses.

It does not compute, Mr. Crimm.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
rxwine
rxwine
March 13th, 2015 at 9:22:12 AM permalink

Perhaps he is hearing voices and answering them.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 13th, 2015 at 9:31:35 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Either you or Face might be correct. I looked at the posts a few times and see no connection between EB not liking Jeb and race riots. What was amusing to me is the guy says *I* need to be careful slinging mud yet not a few hours later all of that comes out. Usually there is some kind of slow burn or other escalation. Really weird.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
March 13th, 2015 at 9:33:50 AM permalink

My guess is Black Velvet.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
March 13th, 2015 at 10:55:04 AM permalink
Oh dear. That's number eight, less than 30 days after number seven. Can we show him some leniency this time?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
petroglyph
petroglyph
March 13th, 2015 at 12:00:15 PM permalink

He should do what I do and pretend he can't hear them.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
March 13th, 2015 at 12:01:24 PM permalink

The one thing I can think of; she voted against Senator Boxer's challenge of the 2004 Presidential election (Boxer and at least one Representative whose name(s) I can't think of at the moment challenged Ohio's electoral votes cast for Bush (because of the whole "Diebold" thing), but none of the other Senators - including Clinton and Obama - voted to change the result).
petroglyph
petroglyph
March 13th, 2015 at 12:32:43 PM permalink
Quote: Face

Everyone knows that not voting for Jeb = didn't beat #$%^&@ in race riots. Ldo.

What I must know is how Mickey claims he has no control while on a bender and posts to prove it, yet has the wherewithal to edit certain slurs and cusses.

It does not compute, Mr. Crimm.

Read it again after a fifth of tequila?

Joe Walsh "couldn't get much higher" with Joe Satriani https://youtu.be/e74Q5BLzzKQ

What is Ldo?
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
March 13th, 2015 at 1:54:48 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

What is Ldo?

A smartass reply the kids do nowadays. Stands for "Like, duh, obviously".

I'll kindly request further discussion of MC's latest to be taken to the Suspension thread, and keep this one on the topic of the upcoming election.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 20th, 2015 at 8:15:56 PM permalink
OMG! This brought tears of joy to my eyes.
There are uber feminists who 'get' Hillary.
This is Camile Paglia going off on Hillary
like nobody else dares to do. Go to 51min
and watch for 3min. That's where she
talks about Hillary and DiFi. Good stuff,
the whole interview is excellent.

EvenBob
EvenBob
March 21st, 2015 at 12:53:33 PM permalink
PAGLIA: She's a fraud! Hillary is a mess, okay? We're going to reward with the presidency a woman who has enabled the depredations and the exploitation of women by that corn pone husband of hers, and the way feminists have made us blind to Hillary's record of trashing, then gonna try to destroy Monica Lewinsky. It's a scandal. Anyone who knows their sexual harassment guidelines should have seen that the disparity of power between Clinton and Monica Lewinsky was one of the most grotesque ever in the history of sex crime! He's a sex criminal, and we're gonna put that guy back in the White House? Hillary has ridden on his coattails. This is not a woman who made her own career. She's a woman who failed the bar exam in Washington."

Hillary flunked the DC bar exam? I
thought she was the 'smartest woman
in the world.'

"On November 3, the District of Columbia Bar Association notified Hillary that she had failed the bar exam. For the first time in her life, she had flamed out — spectacularly, given the expectations of others for her, and even more so on her own. Of 817 applicants, 551 of her peers had passed, most from law schools less prestigious than Yale. She kept this news hidden for the next thirty years."

She kept it a secret until Bill was long out
of office. Can you imagine if it was Bush
who flunked a bar exam? The press would
be going insane with it if he was in Hillary's
position. Yet we hear not a peep about it.
rxwine
rxwine
March 21st, 2015 at 1:08:21 PM permalink
Hopefully one of the loons can get one of these made up for Hillary.

EvenBob
EvenBob
March 21st, 2015 at 1:12:05 PM permalink

Hopefully one of the loons can get one of these made up for Hillary.

Just 'majorly incompetent on every level' will do
nicely..
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 21st, 2015 at 1:21:22 PM permalink

Just 'majorly incompetent on every level' will do
nicely..

No need for a "conspiracy theory" (and there isn't any need for one with Obama, either, he's just a poor excuse for a President) with Hillary--she has a bit of a record and there are a lot of issues with it.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
March 21st, 2015 at 9:23:58 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

No need for a "conspiracy theory" (and there isn't any need for one with Obama, either, he's just a poor excuse for a President) with Hillary--she has a bit of a record and there are a lot of issues with it.

Hils has screwed up in my book with whole email debacle. Not that I thought much of her in the first place. She is not much of a liberal and piss poor democratic socialist.

Obama by appearing on too many late night talk shows before he was out of office. He has not done much that I think will stand the test of time.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
soxfan
soxfan
March 22nd, 2015 at 4:51:28 PM permalink
I figure that there is a 50-50 shot that affirmative action boy will be removed by a CIA-military coup, before his term ends. So, Zeus willing there will be no more elections, at least for a long while, hey hey.
" Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned!" Nietzsche
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
March 22nd, 2015 at 5:31:02 PM permalink
Quote: soxfan

I figure that there is a 50-50 shot that affirmative action boy will be removed by a CIA-military coup, before his term ends. So, Zeus willing there will be no more elections, at least for a long while, hey hey.

If you really believe its a 50-50 shot I'm willing to take a really big even money bet with you about it.
  • Jump to: