odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 306
July 15th, 2016 at 3:28:41 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

If you're "really" serious about this I'm willing to make 6 figure wagers

whoa!

pass the popcorn indeed!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell! She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 2
July 15th, 2016 at 4:30:24 PM permalink
There no point in passing the popcorn. Nobody will ever back their kooky theories with $100, let alone 6 figures. The excuses and lame justifications can be humorous for a few seconds, but that's the extent of the entertainment.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 15th, 2016 at 6:55:16 PM permalink
I love when people think others can't shoot. If you know they are throwing lots of 7s then play the dont when they shoot. Problem solved.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
July 15th, 2016 at 6:57:29 PM permalink
I've been loving wov the past few days, so many prop bets flying around.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 124
July 15th, 2016 at 7:27:07 PM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Table.. No.
People.. Yes.
Dice.. Yes.

How about prayer?
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
  • Threads: 49
July 16th, 2016 at 3:58:56 AM permalink
I have had an open invitation for anyone to join me anytime since the moment I arrived here. That has never changed.
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
July 16th, 2016 at 4:09:44 AM permalink
Went last night and made $1,400. My buddy Jorge, who has never played before met me there. He started with $40 and ended with $998.

When math doesn't work everyone here will simply call it a string of luck. Well that luck has stretched over 4 months and many many hours of playing. Most of you can't see the smallest of details that can't be measured in a live setting. That is why you will continue to live in your boxes where it is safe in your minds.
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
July 16th, 2016 at 4:25:47 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

It's not opinion, it's fact.

No, it is an opinion. Your logic is tested on paper and not on person. I know every bit of the math behind craps and the 7 never matches the probability for me. That is a fact. Over a 4-month period.

Your rebuttal is easy to see. Wait another 4 months. Wait another year. When a year comes up it will be wait another year again.

Math has to be accountable on multiple levels. You can build a game based on probability and APs will still take advantage of those games. Everyone here knows there are APs in many games. But, talk about craps and suddenly APs don't exist. Go figure.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 16th, 2016 at 4:36:55 AM permalink
Do you keep track of each roll of the dice you make? How many 7's (and 2's and 3's and 4's and...) have you rolled? How far away are these results from expectation? Have you done the math to determine your rolls are doing what you think they should be doing, and not luck/random? ie: Have you done a chi-squared test or any kind of test / math to determine there is something going out [which isn't random tosses]?

How about for other players at the table?

Do you set/control/influence/etc. the dice -- is that where you're coming from? Or are you saying there's something extra-ordinary (ie: not dice setting/influencing) that's making you and others throw different "ranges"?

• Jump to: