Thread Rating:

michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2108
Thanks for this post from:
Jmarch79
June 4th, 2018 at 8:56:44 PM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

I've seen this exact same pattern done twice before at Sands, Once at Trump Plaza in AC and Once at Hilton AC. Not uncommon or even unexpected, just have to get while the getting is good and see the Merry Go Round of dealers coming.

Can't really blame em, I guess they figured "If we can't beat em, Cheat em!"



Watch out. Next time Sands sees you sit down to play ,theyll be prepared. There will be a different dealer for each and every hand dealt from the shoe. The entire crew from that shift will line up like sardines and just keep tapping in and burning cards until you lose or leave. They may even have an employee from the gift shop deal a hand
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
June 4th, 2018 at 9:08:28 PM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

I've seen this exact same pattern done twice before at Sands, Once at Trump Plaza in AC and Once at Hilton AC. Not uncommon or even unexpected, just have to get while the getting is good and see the Merry Go Round of dealers coming.

Can't really blame em, I guess they figured "If we can't beat em, Cheat em!"


What's the cheat maneuver? If they really thought you all had an advantage, they could've just ordered a fresh shuffle.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 161
  • Posts: 1111
June 4th, 2018 at 9:19:15 PM permalink
@BedWetterBetter I am going to come out and say that Sands Bethlehem is the casino I go to. Let me know the next time you go, and if you are interested in meeting up I would be willing to. If not no biggie. I know you probably are saying who the hell is this guy? I am no one really. Just someone who thinks they understand how to predict and try to beat shuffle master machines. I would also be willing to explain and show you how i play or how i think the machines are actually "randomized". If not I hope you got a smile from my post. Good luck!
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2108
June 4th, 2018 at 9:22:25 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

@BedWetterBetter I am going to come out and say that Sands Bethlehem is the casino I go to. Let me know the next time you go, and if you are interested in meeting up I would be willing to. If not no biggie. I know you probably are saying who the hell is this guy? I am no one really. Just someone who thinks they understand how to predict and try to beat shuffle master machines. I would also be willing to explain and show you how i play or how i think the machines are actually "randomized". If not I hope you got a smile from my post. Good luck!



Id be interested in hearing how the casino and/or the shuffle machine knows exactly where the player is going to cut the cards
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 161
  • Posts: 1111
June 4th, 2018 at 9:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Id be interested in hearing how the casino and/or the shuffle machine knows exactly where the player is going to cut the cards



:) it doesnt matter where the deck is cut because no matter where you start playing in the deck, it counts as a new game. Burn a card? thats a game played. from what i think i know, its called sub-game equilibrium.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14429
June 5th, 2018 at 12:57:23 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I would not call changing dealers, in an effort to "cool" the table, cheating but just old school superstition.

Precisely. Its like writing Shazzam on a piece of paper, crumbling it up and throwing it on the floor near a shooter who is on a monster roll. It doesn't make him seven out and the floor and pit should know that. The house may intend to "cool off" a hot player but that is not cheating. Switching dice or dealers is not going to do anything at all.

Dealers do make mistakes involving the rotation "road map", there are Early Out requests, even the Pencil can make a mistake but no one is trying to alter the sequence of the cards. I doubt anyone is paying that close attention to how the table is doing. People are watching that procedures are followed, not tallying up how much of "our" money is being won by the players.
GlenG
GlenG
Joined: Feb 5, 2018
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 410
June 5th, 2018 at 1:01:15 AM permalink
Never heard of a casino switching dice on someone
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14429
June 5th, 2018 at 1:10:37 AM permalink
Quote: GlenG

Never heard of a casino switching dice on someone

Those Tray Lizards always arrive at an inopportune time and I once turned to the waitress and inadvertently took the dice beyond the rail and out of the stickman's view.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14429
June 5th, 2018 at 1:10:38 AM permalink
Quote: GlenG

Never heard of a casino switching dice on someone

Those Tray Lizards always arrive at an inopportune time and I once turned to the waitress and inadvertently took the dice beyond the rail and out of the stickman's view.
GlenG
GlenG
Joined: Feb 5, 2018
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 410
June 5th, 2018 at 2:22:05 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Those Tray Lizards always arrive at an inopportune time and I once turned to the waitress and inadvertently took the dice beyond the rail and out of the stickman's view.



Well yeah that's normal. Never seen a place that makes you choose new dice though..they'll just send em back and check them. I thought you meant if you were shooting hot, they will switch them on you

  • Jump to: