Thread Rating:

boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 5994
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
January 11th, 2012 at 7:14:42 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

Just quickly I want to say that when SOOPOO and I first discussed this I did mention that I assumed people would want some sort of proof that I currently weigh what I do and he kept telling me no, don't worry about it, no one's gonna ask. I am totally ok giving more proof. As I had suggested to SOOPOO I can take a picture of myself on the scale with a newspaper. But even better yet I will take a video of myself in my bathing suit so you can see that I will have no extra weight or anything hidden on me and I will videotape myself getting on the scale and show you the number. I can add a newspaper in there, I can walk over and videotape this blog on it to show you that it is indeed today's date. I will identify the birthmarks and moles on my body so that when I weigh in on Oct 17th you can reverify these things, I'm 100% ok with ALL of this. I would want to do this to verify that I am being fair but would feel pretty silly doing it if no one wants to put up any money after that. But if requested I am 100% ok doing that and can do it as early as today. I will even invite EuropeanHottie over to have her in the video and have her show you that I am not hiding anything under my swimsuit, she can do a body check for verification.

Say the word and I can do this and have it uploaded by the end of today on YouTube and I'll provide a link. But again I don't want to do this in vain. I will do it so that whoever requests will actually bet the money. I really, really want to hit $9,000 in bets against me.



i think you will just have to pose nude to prove that "you're not hiding anything under your swimsuit".
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 11th, 2012 at 7:49:58 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

i think you will just have to pose nude to prove that "you're not hiding anything under your swimsuit".

Haha, you sure you really want to see a naked 5'8" 250 lb. woman?? Now the October weigh-in is another story........
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
January 11th, 2012 at 9:46:49 PM permalink
None of those photos or videos are necessary for betting purposes but we will all enjoy photos and videos of Hot Blonde at all times.
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1703
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
January 11th, 2012 at 9:50:03 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

i think you will just have to pose nude to prove that "you're not hiding anything under your swimsuit".


You suspect (s)he might be packing heat?
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
Switch
Switch
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 934
Joined: Apr 29, 2010
January 12th, 2012 at 4:00:10 AM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

If you mean G2E, check the dates. It's Oct 1-4 this year...



I didn't realise it was that early this year - looks as though I will be there on the 17th then as I tend to stay on a few weeks after the exhibition.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 13th, 2012 at 11:10:22 AM permalink
I spoke with HB today, who says she has been on track for success. She is willing to do the challenge for the $4500 I have lined up so far, so the bet is on. In the event anyone else wants to join in they can ask for entry here, and HB will of course have the right to accept or deny the NEW bets. For those that just want 'a piece of the action', a new mini bet option of $180 to win $20 is available.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 13th, 2012 at 11:37:18 AM permalink
rdw4potus has stepped up to the plate. He is in for a half share.....

Summary-

Wiz $1800 to win $200
SOOPOO $1350 to win $150
Switch $900 to win $100
GolfBuddy $450 to win $50
rdw4potus $450 to win $50
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4300
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
January 13th, 2012 at 3:07:13 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

rdw4potus has stepped up to the plate. He is in for a half share.....

Summary-

Wiz $1800 to win $200
SOOPOO $1350 to win $150
Switch $900 to win $100
GolfBuddy $450 to win $50
rdw4potus $450 to win $50


I'm new here, but this bet intrigues me. I'd be willing to get in with $450 to win $50. Let me know if I'm in and if I need to do anything else.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 13th, 2012 at 6:30:23 PM permalink
You are in... It hasn't been determined if there will be any 'escrowing', but if needed, the Wiz has agreed to be the holder of funds.

Wiz $1800
SOOPOO $1350
Switch $900
GolfBuddy $450
rdw4potus $450
AcesAndEights $450

Total $5400 to win $600
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 13th, 2012 at 6:38:18 PM permalink


Hi boys. This is me now. I will be a svelte 160 pounds by October 17th of this year.
Are any more of you man enough to bet against me??
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 13th, 2012 at 6:44:08 PM permalink
For those of you who may be skeptical I'm including a picture I took of the date on the newspaper so you can see closer...

OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
  • Posts: 566
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
January 14th, 2012 at 7:53:29 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed


10 pounds a month is tough.<sigh>



It's not that tough. Remember, your body is mostly water weight. Proper dieting and exercise can do it for sure. I dropped 20lbs in 3 months doing sport conditioning. It's do-able. Keeping the weight off however is the real challenge.
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
  • Posts: 566
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
January 14th, 2012 at 8:00:01 AM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

For those of you who may be skeptical I'm including a picture I took of the date on the newspaper so you can see closer...



That's funny. Reminds me of Proof of Life with Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
January 14th, 2012 at 8:36:22 AM permalink
Quote: Asswhoopermcdaddy

That's funny. Reminds me of Proof of Life with Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan.

Yes, I was just thinking of that. Its a typical way in Central and South American kidnappings.

Yes, Hot Blonde is indeed 98 percent water but she has great surface tension! As does, her friend, EuropeanHottie. So although she wants to be paid to diet perhaps we should pay her to do the more difficult task... keep the weight off. How about she merely establishes her point on the agreed upon Weight Date but she either makes her point or sevens-out at a second weigh-in three months later.

I found out that Brazil would indeed extradite in such a situation, so I am no longer interested in being the escrow agent.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 14th, 2012 at 8:46:50 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff



So although she wants to be paid to diet perhaps we should pay her to do the more difficult task... keep the weight off. How about she merely establishes her point on the agreed upon Weight Date but she either makes her point or sevens-out at a second weigh-in three months later.



I am sure that if HB succeeds there will be additional wagering opportunities. Let's see this bet resolved first. The previous photo posting by HB makes her task seem even more daunting. No other forum members willing to put up minimum $180 for a piece of the action?
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1703
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 9:00:58 AM permalink
Quote: Asswhoopermcdaddy

Proper dieting and exercise can do it for sure. I dropped 20lbs in 3 months doing sport conditioning. It's do-able.


20lbs is more like a 1-month drop, if it's the first 20lbs.
Looking at the table in the blog - put it this way: proper dieting and exercise can do it for sure.
If you actually follow it...

1) 2,500 cal a day is at the upper range of normal energy use for sedentary lifestyle. If your body has a high enough BMR for that, you won't be gaining weight normally. BMR depends primarily on lean body mass, not total.
2) Once you start dieting, your body begins conserving energy, primarily by reducing your BMR. It will, as a general rule, drop down to match your food intake, unless the latter is unsustainably low.
This is why they recommend diet and exercise for weight loss, not diet or exercise.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 10:10:06 AM permalink
Quote: P90

20lbs is more like a 1-month drop, if it's the first 20lbs.
Looking at the table in the blog - put it this way: proper dieting and exercise can do it for sure.
If you actually follow it...

1) 2,500 cal a day is at the upper range of normal energy use for sedentary lifestyle. If your body has a high enough BMR for that, you won't be gaining weight normally. BMR depends primarily on lean body mass, not total.
2) Once you start dieting, your body begins conserving energy, primarily by reducing your BMR. It will, as a general rule, drop down to match your food intake, unless the latter is unsustainably low.
This is why they recommend diet and exercise for weight loss, not diet or exercise.

So you've switched sides? You said originally that you were considering betting against me and now it sounds like you're on my team. Sounds good!
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1703
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 11:44:42 AM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

So you've switched sides? You said originally that you were considering betting against me and now it sounds like you're on my team. Sounds good!


I'm on your side as in I want you to win.
On the other hand, the odds as they stand are not in your favor.

What I was saying is that if you follow the table (rather than exceed it significantly), you won't win the bet, most likely.
Your table is overly optimistic - it presumes that you have a high BMR and that your body won't compensate for dieting. But the body does compensate, that's why diet alone virtually always fails. Only special medical diets like VLCD provide safe weight loss without exercise (and are prescribed to patients unable to).

If you are serious about your goal, you should plan for all of your fat burning to come from activity, and regard diet as another requirement, not add it to exercise effect.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
January 14th, 2012 at 2:31:24 PM permalink
Is that a glass of wine in the other hand in that photo of you holding the Proof of Life?
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 2:55:54 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

One of my questions for HB is where did she get 2522 for her initial BMR? It seems very high.


Technically they say to calculate BMR for women that you're supposed to take her weight (251) and multiply it by 11 which for me would equal 2761. To me this seems flawed cuz it seems to be too high. And since BMR is that person's burn rate in a completely resting state with just the body functioning on its own you have to take normal daily activities into consideration as well since none of us lie around all day motionless.

This is where I get my info from:

Nutritiondata.com

Once on the page:

Scroll over "Tools"
Click on "Daily Needs Calculator"
For Sex choose "F" (for female)
Leave the "Not Pregnant or Lactating" selection as it is
For Age type in 34
For Weight type in 251 and keep the "lb" selection as it is
For Height select "5ft 8in / 173 cm"
Leave the Lifestyle "sedentary" selection as it is

then click on "Calculate"

This will show you that my Daily Energy Expenditure is 2522 kcal.

As the site says, my DEE "includes Basal Energy Expenditure (BEE), the energy consumed by daily activities, and the Thermic Effect of Food (TEF).

This estimate represents the total daily Calories needed to maintain your current body weight. To gain or lose weight, you may need to adjust your Calories upward or downward from this amount."

Quote: FleaStiff

Is that a glass of wine in the other hand in that photo of you holding the Proof of Life?

No it's my iPhone. And I'm not planning on drinking any alcohol at all during the challenge.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1703
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 3:23:36 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

Technically they say to calculate BMR for women that you're supposed to take her weight (251) and multiply it by 11 which for me would equal 2761.


No idea what kind of calculation that is, but it's out of the blue. Fat has no metabolism and contributes virtually nothing to BMR, so weight alone is not a suitable input.

What is used is:
a) Harris-Benedict equation - based on height, weight and age. However it dates way back before the obesity explosion. The formula is BMR = pounds*4.5 + inches*16 - years*5 - 182 for an average female.

b) Katch-McArdle Formula - based on lean body mass and generally more correct. The formula is BMR = lean pounds*9.76 + 370.
A healthy female has her lean body mass between 70% and 80%, or 75%-80% if you were fit but not underweight and in your 20s (that would be your condition at 160 lbs). If you weren't training, your lean body mass has only increased slightly since then.

These equations are of little significance for weight loss though. They indicate BMR with normal eating, i.e. when calorie intake ~= BMR+activity. When overeating, your BMR increases to compensate, to varying extent. When undereating, and that is any intake < BMR+activity, your BMR decreases to save energy, to 20%-30% below normal.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 6:31:59 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

Quote: HotBlonde


This is where I get my info from:
Nutritiondata.com

This will show you that my Daily Energy Expenditure is 2522 kcal.
As the site says, my DEE "includes Basal Energy Expenditure (BEE), the energy consumed by daily activities, and the Thermic Effect of Food (TEF).



Your BEE is roughly 1900. I am not sure where they get a TEF of roughly 600. It seems a bit high.

For a 5'8" tall 250 pound sedentary woman?
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 14th, 2012 at 11:46:10 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

BEE = 655.1 + (9.563 * W/2.2 ) + (1.85*H/(12*328.08) ) - (4.676 * A ) =1906.7

Estimate basal energy expenditure using the Harris-Benedict equations. Cornell arrives at the same number, but says that an ambulatory patient with no stress needs 2384 Total Caloric Requirements.

Note: Total Caloric Requirements equal the B.E.E. multiplied by the sum of the stress and activity factors. Stress plus activity factors range from 1.2 to over 2.

So then you would calculate 1906.7 times 1.2 to 2? If that's correct then it would range from 2280 to 3813. I don't know, I just rely on NutritionData.com. I've been using their site for many years.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
Lucyjr
Lucyjr
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 32
Joined: May 25, 2010
January 15th, 2012 at 12:25:21 AM permalink
Please book me for the mini bet option, if still being offered: $180 to win $20

Good Luck HB!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 15th, 2012 at 3:02:22 AM permalink
Quote: Lucyjr

Please book me for the mini bet option, if still being offered: $180 to win $20

Good Luck HB!



Thank you. It is being offerred. I will add your name to the list of confirmed bets.
These bets are considered 'booked'.

Wizard $1800 to win $200
SOOPOO $1350 to win $150
Switch $900 to win $100
Golfbuddy $450 to win $50
rdw4potus $450 to win $50
AcesAndEights $450 to win $50
Lucyjr $180 to win $20

Total $5580 to win $620

Still available to forum members- $3420 to win $380
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 5:48:39 AM permalink
BIG news...
I have secured an additional investor...
I have made a new lower level called the 'clergy' level...

And FrGamble is in!!!!

Wizard $1800
SOOPOO $1350
Switch $900
Golfbuddy $450
rdw4potus $450
Aces and Eights $450
Lucyjr $180
FrGamble $90

Total $5670 to win $630
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
January 16th, 2012 at 6:28:01 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

BIG news...
I have made a new lower level called the 'clergy' level...


Let me know if you ever get to a newer lower level called the Panhandler level ...
Until then, good luck to you.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 7:12:21 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Let me know if you ever get to a newer lower level called the Panhandler level ...
Until then, good luck to you.



Ok, Flea- just for you
The Panhandler Level $45 to win $5

You in?
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 10:12:17 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Ok, Flea- just for you
The Panhandler Level $45 to win $5

You in?

Hey, what happened to $900 to win $100? The higher the bets against me the more there'll be a fire under my butt to try to hit my target.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 11:02:11 AM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

Hey, what happened to $900 to win $100? The higher the bets against me the more there'll be a fire under my butt to try to hit my target.



I look at this differently. If one person bet $9k to win $1k, you'd only have one person's "motivation" to deal with. Many smaller bettors gives you many annoying hecklers to motivate you:-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
sunrise089
sunrise089
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 209
Joined: Jul 12, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 11:15:04 AM permalink
SOOPOO, your named levels are amusing. If you make a name for each level I'll buy in for the lowest one ;)
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 532
Joined: Jan 9, 2012
January 16th, 2012 at 11:27:35 AM permalink
Is there a 4.5 to 1 line opposing the 9 to 1?? Ie, can we bet that she will make her goal? $10 to win $45. :)

No one will play the casino?
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 532
Joined: Jan 9, 2012
January 16th, 2012 at 12:32:08 PM permalink
That makes sense. How did we get talking about movies lol?
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 12:32:35 PM permalink
Quote: sunrise089

SOOPOO, your named levels are amusing. If you make a name for each level I'll buy in for the lowest one ;)

He already named the lowest level The Panhandler Level. $45 to win $5
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 12:54:49 PM permalink
Quote: sunrise089

SOOPOO, your named levels are amusing. If you make a name for each level I'll buy in for the lowest one ;)



1800 Supreme Wizardry Level
900 Buffalo Level
450 Razorback level
180 Low roller level
90 Clergy level
45 Panhandler level

I hope you opt for the low roller level, but if you insist i will let you in at any of the lower levels.
Just reply on this thread and I'll confirm your entry.....
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 12:56:31 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

Hey, what happened to $900 to win $100? The higher the bets against me the more there'll be a fire under my butt to try to hit my target.



I am doing my best to get up to the maximum of 9000. It ain't been easy......
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 790
Joined: Jun 5, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 8:40:47 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I am doing my best to get up to the maximum of 9000. It ain't been easy......



You are doing great SOOPOO and so are you HB, keep it up. I don't know if it motivates you or gets you upset, which would make you eat more comfort food, but I'm praying for you.

As someone already mentioned your example is helping me to lose some weight too, thanks.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 8:49:39 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

As someone already mentioned your example is helping me to lose some weight too, thanks.



Should we be calling you Friar Tuck? (lol)

"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 790
Joined: Jun 5, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 9:05:25 PM permalink
Dude, how did you get my picture?!? :)
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 790
Joined: Jun 5, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 9:06:56 PM permalink
Whatever you do DO NOT post my swimsuit picture! (lol)
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 16th, 2012 at 9:43:52 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

You are doing great SOOPOO and so are you HB, keep it up. I don't know if it motivates you or gets you upset, which would make you eat more comfort food, but I'm praying for you.

As someone already mentioned your example is helping me to lose some weight too, thanks.

Well awesome. I'm only 1 week in so maybe when people see me drop a ton of weight it'll be even more inspiring.

Quote: FrGamble

Whatever you do DO NOT post my swimsuit picture! (lol)

Hey I showed myself in my swimsuit you all can share yours as well. :)
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
sunrise089
sunrise089
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 209
Joined: Jul 12, 2010
January 16th, 2012 at 10:16:11 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

1800 Supreme Wizardry Level
900 Buffalo Level
450 Razorback level
180 Low roller level
90 Clergy level
45 Panhandler level

I hope you opt for the low roller level, but if you insist i will let you in at any of the lower levels.
Just reply on this thread and I'll confirm your entry.....



I'll meet you halfway with the Clergy level, showing solidarity with my fellow non-atheist while still staying the heck out of the religion threads ;)

You're being a great citizen in this thread SOOPOO. My 90 is weak I know, but it absolutely went from 0->90 based on your character on display.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
January 17th, 2012 at 3:20:52 AM permalink
Quote: sunrise089

I'll meet you halfway with the Clergy level, showing solidarity with my fellow non-atheist while still staying the heck out of the religion threads ;)

You're being a great citizen in this thread SOOPOO. My 90 is weak I know, but it absolutely went from 0->90 based on your character on display.



Thanks sunrise... I have often been called a character.....

Wiz $1800
SOOPOO $1350
Switch $900
Golfbuddy $450
rdw4potus $450
AcesAndEights $450
lucyjr $180
FrGamble $90
sunrise089 $90

$5760 to win $640

Still time for others to follow FrGamble's example and get in on the action...
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 8:11:37 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

$5760 to win $640

Awesome. Every morning when I hit the gym I think of the current total amount against me. I make sure to memorize this number. And today it's $5760. I do 45 minutes of cardio and during my last 60 seconds I pound it out super hard on the machine, as hard as I can. At that point I actually imagine myself smelling the money, and see myself dancing in it all.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 9:06:09 AM permalink
I hope you win. When you do, I hope you don't get reported to the IRS by one of the ethical people on this forum.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 9:42:32 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

I hope you win. When you do, I hope you don't get reported to the IRS by one of the ethical people on this forum.

I hope not either!

Here's a pic of me in action:



And by the way, as an incentive, those who bet against me, and ONLY those who bet against me will be allowed at the weigh-in. If requested I will even wear a bikini to weigh in! But don't be scared. I will hopefully be at a healthy weight at the time and won't look like how I do now in a swimsuit, lol!

OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1703
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 10:22:37 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

I hope you win. When you do, I hope you don't get reported to the IRS by one of the ethical people on this forum.


That's conspiracy to commit tax evasion right here in an open forum. Also, I wonder if the bet itself might fall under some provision. Could someone calculate how many years we've clocked already, if the law was to be upheld?
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5529
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
January 17th, 2012 at 10:43:32 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

I hope you win. When you do, I hope you don't get reported to the IRS by one of the ethical people on this forum.

Why would she get reported? Of course she would declare the income on her taxes. You must have mistaken HotBlonde for one of the degenerate, corrupt card counters on this forum :)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 2300
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 11:33:55 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

Why would she get reported? Of course she would declare the income on her taxes. You must have mistaken HotBlonde for one of the degenerate, corrupt card counters on this forum :)

I plan on reporting every penny.

I'm still accepting more bets, so bring them all in, and double up if you haven't already.

There are planty of reasons to bet against me. The plan I have set out could actually not work as planned, i.e. I don't actually lose as much weight as I've calculated out on paper. I could just simply lose motivation... 9 months is a long time! I have chronic back pain and have seen a doctor 4 times over a 5 week period last month and my back pain kept me pretty immobile. If my chronic back pain flares up again it could mean having to ditch my workouts and making it impossible to go grocery shopping... did someone say pizza delivery? Even without the back pain I could be tempted to eat all the delicious yummy foods I liked to enjoy before. People could give me gifts of food or drink and I could be tempted to give in. I could injure myself doing all the high-intensity cardio I've been doing. I ride my bike to and from the gym each day and I could be hit by a car (god forbid). There could be a family emergency where I would have to leave my regular daily schedule. Etc., etc. ...

I still want to hit my goal in $9000 in bets against me. Hey, for those of you who REALLY don't want to bet I encourage you to ask friends of yours who might not be on the forum if they'd like to bet as well. Of course they'd have to be a friend who really will pay up if and when they lose!
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 5328
Joined: Mar 8, 2011
January 17th, 2012 at 12:44:54 PM permalink
" if and when they lose! " Hey no negative thinking allowed !
  • Jump to: