Thread Rating:

Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
December 6th, 2010 at 9:45:43 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Very important and under valued criteria to consider in a candidate. I would never vote for Meg Whitman.

So was it Bush or Gore? Which was Hot on your Hot or Not
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 6th, 2010 at 9:50:24 PM permalink
Bush and now Obama get bashed many times over

What's different about Palin is she is already extremely polarizing long before an election. (witness this thread, just as one example)

I'm not sure how that all works out in the long run if she runs. (and I believe she is going to run)
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 6th, 2010 at 9:57:39 PM permalink
Quote: Wavy70

So was it Bush or Gore? Which was Hot on your Hot or Not

When a clown like Gore and a cowboy like GWB run, we defer to their lives and wives. GWB ha a solid family, a cute wife and two pretty daughters. Al "I invented the Internet" Gore is and has always been a cheating idiot, his wife looks like a housemaid or cow-milker, and his family has always been on a destructive train to armageddon. All one need do now is re-visit the lives and wives of these two, and we can see why liberals HATE GWB EVEN MORE!! One serves 8 years as our elected president, the other alarmist panders to the far left about non-existent global warning. Success breeds hatred among people who's main goal in life is to look for handouts and blame others for their woes.
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
December 6th, 2010 at 10:09:33 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

When a clown like Gore and a cowboy like GWB run, we defer to their lives and wives. GWB ha a solid family, a cute wife and two pretty daughters. Al "I invented the Internet" Gore is and has always been a cheating idiot, his wife looks like a housemaid or cow-milker, and his family has always been on a destructive train to armageddon. All one need do now is re-visit the lives and wives of these two, and we can see why liberals HATE GWB EVEN MORE!! One serves 8 years as our elected president, the other alarmist panders to the far left about non-existent global warning. Success breeds hatred among people who's main goal in life is to look for handouts and blame others for their woes.

Connecticut has cowboys? Plus you have the most Liberal view of cute and pretty.

But as usual you missed the point. I was wondering who the hotter of the two is/was.

BTW Armageddon is a proper noun/place so a big A.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
December 7th, 2010 at 3:52:15 PM permalink
In case you're confused, I just moved four pages of this thread to the Free Speech Zone.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: