Thread Rating:

whatme
whatme
Joined: Apr 28, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 193
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 12th, 2021 at 9:06:26 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

The random winner of the polling is whatme. whatme, please PM me your preferred payment method.



THANK YOU
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 1243
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 12th, 2021 at 9:13:06 AM permalink
Mission (et al), I know that most players don't play table games, but to me, it's the presence of table games that makes a casino, feel like a casino. As one example, the periodic yelling from the craps table makes the casino feel alive. Without that, a slots-only establishment seems pretty dead.
whatme
whatme
Joined: Apr 28, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 193
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146JohnnyQ
July 12th, 2021 at 9:51:09 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Mission (et al), I know that most players don't play table games, but to me, it's the presence of table games that makes a casino, feel like a casino. As one example, the periodic yelling from the craps table makes the casino feel alive. Without that, a slots-only establishment seems pretty dead.




It's your website, it's your list, do as you please.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3070
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146MichaelBluejay
July 12th, 2021 at 10:54:41 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Mission (et al), I know that most players don't play table games, but to me, it's the presence of table games that makes a casino, feel like a casino.



I asked my wife what she thought.
She has all of about 3 hours of experience on casino floors; the tables that interest her are in the restaurant.

She says it's not a casino if it's just slots.
May the cards fall in your favor.
daveyandersen1
daveyandersen1
Joined: Mar 27, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 110
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 12th, 2021 at 11:40:25 AM permalink
.Does Casino Royal still have a craps table ??? anyone know??? They did in sept..of 2020 But how about now??? NEVER MIND------ I CALLED------ THEY DON'T
Last edited by: daveyandersen1 on Jul 12, 2021
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 557
  • Posts: 3437
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 13th, 2021 at 5:12:50 AM permalink
Quote: daveyandersen1

.Does Casino Royal still have a craps table ??? anyone know??? They did in sept..of 2020 But how about now??? NEVER MIND------ I CALLED------ THEY DON'T

hm.. thought their table games were back?

their website last month (6/2021) said they have table games (including craps) and i wrote a thread about it:
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/las-vegas-attractions/other/36115-table-games-are-back-at-casino-royale/
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
billryan
billryan 
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 13319
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 13th, 2021 at 6:22:04 AM permalink
Is The Eureka a casino?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 1243
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 13th, 2021 at 10:17:28 AM permalink
Casino Royale's website is an obvious joke and I'd never trust anything printed there.

It's hard to get anyone on the phone there, but I called and they said no tables with live dealers, and the person I spoke with knew of no plans to bring them back.

Quote: billryan

Is The Eureka a casino?

Casino City put it at 4000sf and no table games. I'm not inclined to call it a casino, but maybe I'll add a list of slot parlors to the casinos list.
Keeneone
Keeneone
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 1422
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146smoothgrh
July 13th, 2021 at 3:54:23 PM permalink
I was in the Strip area and had a moment to visit a couple places.
Wild Wild West has no table games currently. (WWW pictured below)


Casino Royale also has no table games currently (as mentioned earlier). While I was there I reenrolled in their loyalty program for the $20 freeplay promo. I think this promo can be done every 12 months after your account is deactivated/expired.
Quick summary of promo run: $20 in @ .50 cent Bonus Poker 7/5. Played 8 hands (ending balance $7.50), card out and card reinserted, made a few selections on screen (w/pin) to activate $20 freeplay, played 8 more hands (ending balance $22.50) = +2.50.
daveyandersen1
daveyandersen1
Joined: Mar 27, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 110
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 13th, 2021 at 4:01:57 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

hm.. thought their table games were back?

their website last month (6/2021) said they have table games (including craps) and i wrote a thread about it:
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/las-vegas-attractions/other/36115-table-games-are-back-at-casino-royale/

Well 100xodds I called and talked to a guy at the hotel.. Maybe he has his head up his ass.. Who knows I'm just relaying what he said

  • Jump to: