• Threads: 212
July 7th, 2018 at 3:53:46 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Another lawyer said that if Trump's lawyers
thought there was even a chance Mueller
had real evidence of a real crime, Trump's
lawyers would have never put this deal out
there.

That's not a deal, that's just a legal maneuver.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 7th, 2018 at 4:53:51 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

That's not a deal, that's just a legal maneuver.

Tomato, tomatoe..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 7th, 2018 at 5:16:09 PM permalink
https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/irate-man-arrested-for-threats-against-trump-supporters-local-politician/

Hard to argue he doesn’t look like De Niro and obviously thinks the same way.

Yea we can play the game of posting crazies daily on each side.

Good bet we will post more from the left.

PS to Martin, it’s going to take more to impress Maxine, but thanks for playing!
rxwine
rxwine
July 7th, 2018 at 5:47:34 PM permalink
Evenbob, what makes you think Trump is going to perjure himself? What do you think they are going to pin on him. For thinking he did something at 8pm when it was 9pm?

Anything Congress might impeach him for is going to be more serious than what could be simple mistakes. Clinton couldn't obviously pretend the sex never happened with the blue dress evidence, or THAT HE FORGOT.

Only thing you have to fear is if Trump is a big lying criminal. Oh okay, you should be very very afraid.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
BozSanchoPanza
July 7th, 2018 at 5:52:57 PM permalink
Something is happening. Here's another
walkaway guy, and he sounds legit.
5000 comments, check them out.

"It is time to walk away from the Democratic party's ideology. The democratic philosophy is filled with hate and fear mongering. They have no message. Actually, they never had a message. They only use the government to control people and to keep their People in power. All of the fake politicians use their position to make themselves rich and keep you weak and needing their philosophy. I tell you this, I will never accept their lies again. Period. "

Boz
Boz
July 7th, 2018 at 5:56:43 PM permalink

Evenbob, what makes you think Trump is going to perjure himself? What do you think they are going to pin on him. For thinking he did something at 8pm when it was 9pm?

Anything Congress might impeach him for is going to be more serious than what could be simple mistakes. Clinton couldn't obviously pretend the sex never happened with the blue dress evidence, or THAT HE FORGOT.

Only thing you have to fear is if Trump is a big lying criminal. Oh okay, you should be very very afraid.

I’m good, Trump will be fine and while I can’t speak for Bob, I’m guessing he will as well.

On the other hand the lunatics on the far left, which I’m sure you are not stupid enough to be part of, will be still screaming for open borders, free HC and college for everyone. The crazies will be wanting $15 minimum wage for untalented burger flippers who made horrible choices in life or are just too lazy to improve their life. They will continue to push for 90% Federal Income Tax on some and nothing on others in the name of paying your “Fair Share”.

It’s obvious you are smarter than that and believe in hard work paying off. It’s good to be among people like you that call out the elitests like Bernie and race baiters like Maxine. It’s nice to be discussing issues with people like you on the left who see these lunatics for what they are. Thank You!
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 7th, 2018 at 5:58:59 PM permalink
Here's another black #walkaway that
says Obama and the Dems destroyed
race relations in this country.

Boz
Boz
July 7th, 2018 at 6:09:25 PM permalink

Here's another black #walkaway that
says Obama and the Dems destroyed
race relations in this country.

Obviously another Uncle Tom, please stop.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
aceofspades
July 7th, 2018 at 6:18:07 PM permalink

Evenbob, what makes you think Trump is going to perjure himself?

Why take that chance, it's happened
to way smarter people than him. And
his lawyers know it. His lawyers know
because they've gone on phishing
trips to catch people in a perjury trap,
they know how easy it is.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 7th, 2018 at 6:22:41 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Obviously another Uncle Tom, please stop.

It's funny how peoples attitudes change
when you get somebody in the WH who
does what he said he'll do. Black unemployment
has never been this low. This is why Nancy
Pelosi is wailing that there are TOO MANY jobs
now, it's a disaster! For her party, yup. It's
a catastrophe..
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
July 7th, 2018 at 6:30:34 PM permalink
Oh, you mean he locked up Hillary Clinton, labeled China a currency manipulator, and released his taxes?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 7th, 2018 at 6:55:56 PM permalink
Stable. Genius.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 7th, 2018 at 7:12:39 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Stable. Genius.

Good to see you are coming around! Everyone is welcome on the Trump train. It’s obvious you work hard and deserve to take more of it home. You made the hard choices in life, went to college and make sacrifices to get where you are today. I believe you never accepted food stamps or felt you were a lesser person for the hard choices you made. And now you are a successful person who takes vacations and has earned everything you have. And obviously you know you are not special and everyone can do what you did with hard work, tough choices and sacrifice.

You are a true American AMS and I Thank You for it. And even if you support someone other than our President, the country is better with people like you who understand anything is possible in America.
ams288
ams288
July 7th, 2018 at 7:15:30 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Good to see you are coming around! Everyone is welcome on the Trump train. It’s obvious you work hard and deserve to take more of it home. You made the hard choices in life, went to college and make sacrifices to get where you are today. I believe you never accepted food stamps or felt you were a lesser person for the hard choices you made. And now you are a successful person who takes vacations and has earned everything you have. And obviously you know you are not special and everyone can do what you did with hard work, tough choices and sacrifice.

You are a true American AMS and I Thank You for it. And even if you support someone other than our President, the country is better with people like you who understand anything is possible in America.

I literally have no idea what you’re talking about here.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
SanchoPanzaMaxPen
July 7th, 2018 at 7:19:10 PM permalink

That’s the point. 🤣🤣🤣
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 7th, 2018 at 7:35:29 PM permalink

That makes two of you.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 7th, 2018 at 7:48:48 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

That makes two of you.

Nice, again would never expect anything else out of you.

Still waiting for the Billryan Life story on how you ended up where you are today.

It truly will be an interesting story. You obviously had a hand in many business failures and success’s and have huge financial gains to show for them and have stories to tell. Which are worth so much more than the financial rewards us idiots chase.

Please enlighten me on the errors of my ways. While you may not want to help me, you have a tale that could help others.

And isn’t that what you are about, helping others?
rxwine
rxwine
July 7th, 2018 at 9:36:54 PM permalink

Maybe Boz is trying some pseudo-Trumpian influence technique he learned at Trump University.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 8th, 2018 at 2:21:00 AM permalink
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
Please don't feed the trolls
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 8th, 2018 at 5:02:08 AM permalink

Stable. Genius.

Lol

My first thought was why does he even have elton john records. Shouldnt he already have replaced them with CDs and/or digital downloads

Maybe thats what he meant by "I have broken more Elton John records"
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
July 8th, 2018 at 6:01:47 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Stable. Genius.

Lol

My first thought was why does he even have elton john records. Shouldnt he already have replaced them with CDs and/or digital downloads

My first thought was that it was a fake news meme: A parody: A p155 take. But then I sought out the actual speech on YouTube. It's real. He really did spout that absolutely incoherent gibberish. I don't know about impeached. I reckon he should be dragged away in a straight jacket and committed to Arkham. He has the best words. God help us if he ever gets to sit alone in a room with an adversarial world leader. Apart from being a laughing stock abroad, imagine when that adversarial leader reveals the recording.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
banditto
banditto
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
OnceDearaceofspades
July 8th, 2018 at 9:00:42 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: darkoz

Stable. Genius.

Lol

My first thought was that it was a fake news meme: A parody: A p155 take. But then I sought out the actual speech on YouTube. It's real. He really did spout that absolutely incoherent gibberish. I don't know about impeached. I reckon he should be dragged away in a straight jacket and committed to Arkham. He has the best words. God help us if he ever gets to sit alone in a room with an adversarial world leader. Apart from being a laughing stock abroad, imagine when that adversarial leader reveals the recording.

And the mods here wonder why people accuse them of being biased? lol
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 8th, 2018 at 9:03:13 AM permalink
Just be happy he doesn’t start putting u’s in inappropriate places like insert them into words like color and favorite.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 8th, 2018 at 9:32:31 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Just be happy he doesn’t start putting u’s in inappropriate places like insert them into words like color and favorite.

In deference to the membership here, I've been learning and practising and forcing myself to use your language here.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 8th, 2018 at 9:44:10 AM permalink
Quote: banditto

Quote: OnceDear

He really did spout that absolutely incoherent gibberish. I don't know about impeached. I reckon he should be dragged away in a straight jacket and committed to Arkham. He has the best words. God help us if he ever gets to sit alone in a room with an adversarial world leader. Apart from being a laughing stock abroad, imagine when that adversarial leader reveals the recording.

And the mods here wonder why people accuse them of being biased? lol

I happen to be a mod here and I also happen to have certain opinions of your leader. When you see my interpretation of the forum rules, and my actions as a moderator showing bias based on those opinions, then by all means call me out. Till then it's irrelevent.

Is any member here biased because he supports trump or because he doesn't? Does it have anything to do with anything.

If that meme had been a 'Fake News' fabrication or a piss take, I'd have probably called out the member who posted it. That is why I went to check its authenticity, because I really thought it was too absurd and too much like a parody.

I've said before that I thought very little of Hillary and there are politicians of all political persuasions who behave badly. I could call them all out equally, and I would. When I see trump do something commendable, I might commend him. Sadly that hasn't happened yet, IMHO.

I even believe there are Brit and European politicians who are absolute corrupt or demented scum, so it's not nationalist or imperialist bias.

Am I biased? Maybe, especially if my bias is the opposite to your bias. Or don't you have any?
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 10:41:27 AM permalink
Where have we been hearing this. Oh yeah,
me and AZ.

Is Hillary Clinton Secretly Planning to Run in 2020?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 8th, 2018 at 10:55:18 AM permalink

Where have we been hearing this. Oh yeah,
me and AZ.

Is Hillary Clinton Secretly Planning to Run in 2020?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

I have to wonder if the OP reads the links he posts.
The article makes all sorts of ridiculous claims, such as the Governor of NY is secretly plotting to have NY State secede.
Fun read for those who no longer have access to the Sunday funnies.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 11:05:27 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

The article makes all sorts of ridiculous claims

The most ridiculous is, that Hillary is
so stupid that she thinks she has
the breath of a chance of winning.
The problem for Dems is, she still
owns the party and if she runs, they're
stuck with the old bag..
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
July 8th, 2018 at 12:07:13 PM permalink
For all my liberal friends. May you find sanctuary in safe spaces. This song is dedicated in your honor.

EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 12:47:41 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

For all my liberal friends. May you find sanctuary in safe spaces. This song is dedicated in your honor.

Huh-LARIOUS because it's all true!
rxwine
rxwine
July 8th, 2018 at 1:14:10 PM permalink

The most ridiculous is, that Hillary is
so stupid that she thinks she has
the breath of a chance of winning.
The problem for Dems is, she still
owns the party and if she runs, they're
stuck with the old bag..

Sad! Sad! Sad! For months you've been promoting her running like you were her campaign manager. Now you're not a believer.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 2:03:46 PM permalink

Sad! Sad! Sad! For months you've been promoting her running like you were her campaign manager. Now you're not a believer.

I'm a believer that she'll run
and is running and that the
party is stuck with her.
dogqck
dogqck
July 8th, 2018 at 2:17:34 PM permalink
Clinton's next scheduled public appearance is at the third annual Ozy Fest that takes place July 21 and 22 in Central Park.
Have you got your ticket yet, Bob? just wondering.
ams288
ams288
July 8th, 2018 at 2:21:46 PM permalink

I'm a believer that she'll run
and is running and that the
party is stuck with her.

Wasn’t she supposed to be long dead by now according to you righties?
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 2:26:29 PM permalink

Wasn’t she supposed to be long dead

She just looks half dead wearing
winter coats and scarves in the
summer to hide the back brace
that keeps her from tipping over.

MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 8th, 2018 at 2:42:36 PM permalink

Wasn’t she supposed to be long dead by now according to you righties?

She is staying viable with the blood of unborn fetuses. Don't you know anything?
ams288
ams288
July 8th, 2018 at 2:54:11 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

She is staying viable with the blood of unborn fetuses. Don't you know anything?

After the nuclear holocaust it’s just gonna be the cockroaches, Dick Cheney, and Hillary left here.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 3:08:30 PM permalink

After the nuclear holocaust it’s just gonna be the cockroaches, Dick Cheney, and Hillary left here.

I would think you'd be thrilled She
was running. You were gaga over
Her 2 years ago, she hasn't changed.
You might get a 2nd chance to put
the smartest woman in the world
in office. Isn't that what the Left
called her?
ams288
ams288
July 8th, 2018 at 3:19:38 PM permalink

I would think you'd be thrilled She
was running. You were gaga over
Her 2 years ago, she hasn't changed.
You might get a 2nd chance to put
the smartest woman in the world
in office. Isn't that what the Left
called her?

I was done with Hillary five minutes after her concession speech.

She lost. Time to move on.

I find it funny you righties are still obsessed with her. You’re wasting your time. You should be focusing on smearing the actual 2020 contenders.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 3:29:44 PM permalink

I find it funny you righties are still obsessed with her. .

We aren't obsessed, we just could
never figure out why the Left worshiped
Her. It made no sense, but what you're
doing now that she lost, you're reaction
to Trump, makes even less sense. This
is why #walkaway is growing so fast.

Rush said it best last week. The face of
the Dem party now is Hillary, Maxine,
and Fauxcahontas. It should be called
#runaway, as fast as you can.
rxwine
rxwine
July 8th, 2018 at 3:49:02 PM permalink

We aren't obsessed, we just could
never figure out why the Left worshiped
Her.

Which worshipper are you in this photo, EB?

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
July 8th, 2018 at 4:17:38 PM permalink
Holy crap. That looks like dan Gilbert’s vision for the future of Detroit.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 4:27:15 PM permalink

Which worshipper are you in this photo, EB?

The guy in the black shirt that
the sign is hiding, that was me.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 5:32:06 PM permalink
Illinois Steel Town: Trump’s Tariffs Secure 800 New Jobs for Previously Laid-Off American Workers

One new job usually has an impact on
4 family members, and direct positive
impact on local businesses. So that's 3500
people directly effected and who's lives
just got a yuge improvement. In an
election year you can't buy that kind
of publicity.
rxwine
rxwine
July 8th, 2018 at 6:18:12 PM permalink
In now wtf category.

Quote:

A resolution to encourage breast-feeding was expected to be approved quickly and easily by the hundreds of government delegates who gathered this spring in Geneva for the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

Based on decades of research, the resolution says that mother’s milk is healthiest for children and countries should strive to limit the inaccurate or misleading marketing of breast milk substitutes.

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

In the end, the Americans’ efforts were mostly unsuccessful. It was the Russians who ultimately stepped in to introduce the measure — and the Americans did not threaten them. #MRGA (make Russia great again)

During the same Geneva meeting where the breast-feeding resolution was debated, the United States succeeded in removing statements supporting soda taxes from a document that advises countries grappling with soaring rates of obesity.

A 2016 study in The Lancet found that universal breast-feeding would prevent 800,000 child deaths a year across the globe and yield $300 billion in savings from reduced health care costs and improved economic outcomes for those reared on breast milk.

Elisabeth Sterken, director of the Infant Feeding Action Coalition in Canada, said four decades of research have established the importance of breast milk, which provides essential nutrients as well as hormones and antibodies that protect newborns against infectious disease.

#(not)MAGA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-opposition-to-breast-feeding-resolution-stuns-world-health-officials/ar-AAzJvKl?ocid=spartanntp
rxwine
rxwine
July 8th, 2018 at 7:11:21 PM permalink
Mitch McConnel confronted by protesters outside restaurant.

Quote:

when someone spotted McConnell at the restaurant and asked for help confronting him, the socialist group helped spread the word on social media.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm not for anyone getting hurt, but I'm curious how this will play out. Obviously social media being used to instantly inform where a politician is, is a powerful instrument.

The law has ruled on all kinds of protests. Protest zones for conventions, buffer zones for abortion clinics, in the case of Westboro Baptist Chuch I believe they didn't allow protesters into a cemetery to protest soldier funerals.

If this occurs a lot, there may be some attempt to do something about it but I don't know what.
Dalex64
Dalex64
July 8th, 2018 at 7:15:22 PM permalink
Maybe someone will label protestors treasonous and un-american, and some whacko will start shooting at them, like at the newspaper, and the pizzeria.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 8:14:37 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Maybe someone will

Or maybe they will do the logical
thing, quit eating out for awhile
till it all blows over. I eat out twice
a year and that's two time too many.
Restaurant food sucks.
rxwine
rxwine
July 8th, 2018 at 9:06:35 PM permalink
Only twice a year?

KFC is open year round.

EvenBob
EvenBob
July 8th, 2018 at 9:24:21 PM permalink

Only twice a year?

KFC is open year round.

Haven't eaten there since 1964
when I ate a whole bucket of
chicken and got violently ill. A
bucket was $3.99, today it's
around $30.